Sunday, June 7, 2009

Carrie

By Dreamweaver

Carrie was a dream. It was so close to my ideal and it would not have been an exaggeration to say that I would have married her but things were not meant to be i reckon. We met when we were young and we both nursed a mutual crush that culminated into a relationship. The relationship was innocent in the sense that we were not physically intimate and the closest we ever got was the goodbye kiss we shared as she flew off to study in Australia.


Promises were made, with letters professing love and devotion being sent back and forth. Time passed us by and the only guilty pleasure we indulged in were the long distance phone calls that would tax our allowance/savings. Gifts, coupled with letters were also sent to each other but as time went, i realised that she had a clique of friends/housemates that she was very close with. And of course, there was this nice guy (whom i was assured, was more like a "brother") named Matthew who was also part of this clique who would look out for her. Alarm bells should have been ringing by now but i innocently told her that its good that she is being taken care of.


It was not long after when I got that dreaded phone call and the cliched speech about, "its not you, its me. You're a sweet guy and is bound to find someone who deserves you... yadda yadda yadda...". So Matthew stepped in and I was left to fumble around, feeling lost and miserable. We lost touch soon after and i went on with my life, letting time ease the profound misery that permeated my life.


So life went on but out of the blue, I received an email from Carrie, telling me what a bastard Matthew was and how he left her after he fucked her. She mentioned that in a way, she is glad this happened as she is coming home since she is graduating soon. Apparently, she also mentioned that after all that has happened, she still loves and misses me. My blood boiled as i read that email, first hating her for making a bad choice and also losing her virginity to such a bastard but deep inside me, I knew i would never want her back in my life. But yet, a part of me wanted to see how she has turned out so after a few emails, I agreed to meet her at the airport.


When she stepped out of the restricted area, I almost couldn't believe my eyes. Carrie, who used to be a tad tom-boyish, was quite blase about dressing up, and her usual would be tee-shirts and jeans. She even swore never to use make up but the Carrie i stood face to face with now was stunning. There was a slight hint of eye shadow and blush, which set off her skin tone nicely. The baby fat was all gone and in place was a lithe body with curves to die for. She wasn't very tall to start with but her 2 inch heels flattered her, with the black camisole top hugging her B-cups ever so sensually. At that moment, i knew i wanted to fuck her.


She literally threw herself at me and as i held her, she started to sob and cry, telling me how much she missed me and how sorry she was. I reassured her that all is fine now, since she home among friends. After she has sufficiently recovered, we hopped into a cab and trundled down ECP. Her parents and her 2 close friends were waiting when she stepped in. Screams of happiness and tears were shed as hugs were given out liberally. I felt awkward then and slightly guilty too, for wanting to get into her pants.


I left soon after so that she could catch up with her close knit family but it wasn't before long she called, asking to meet up for a drink. Zouk was decided and we met at the wine bar where she started on lychee martinis while i opted for a glass cabernet sauvignon. I noticed that she was drinking quite fast while i nursed my glass of wine. I was still quite taken aback by her transformation and her outfit for that evening was no different. It was a white silk halter-neck top matched with a white frilly skirt that ended just above mid thigh, finished with a pair of white pumps. We started catching up, sharing details of what has happened since we lost touch. She went to the ladies for a short while but came back and grabbed me by my hands as she wanted to dance and soon, we were in Zouk itself. I think she was mildly intoxicated by then, as she was dancing very close to me, and at one point in time, she used her ass to rub against my crotch as she danced.


I decided to see how far i could push my luck and held her from behind as she danced with her back against me, caressing her all over under the cover of the dim lights. She stopped as suddenly as she started and took my hand in hers, making the way towards the exit. She said she had an headache and wanted to lie down but she didn't want tog o home. I suggested my place and to my surprise, she agreed. Getting a cab was thankfully easy enough and during the cab ride, i was already stroking her knee and thigh but she gave no indication of being uncomfortable.


We arrived at my place soon. I helped her to my bed as her gait was unsteady. After laying her down, i decided that I ought to go shower so i left her to sleep. After coming out of the toilet, i found her frowning and mumbling in her sleep, as if she was having a bad dream. Seating down, I started stroking her forehead in an attempt to calm her down. It helped a little but she opened her eyes suddenly, and she sat up, looking disoriented. But when she focused her eyes on me, she seemed to relaxed and leaned against me. She started nuzzling my neck as i stroked her hair, and her nuzzles became kisses and her hands started to pull me closer to her. Her legs were already splayed apart and my hand slide up her inner thigh and i turned and kissed her full on her lips. I could taste the lipstick, the cloying sweetness of the numerous lychee martinis she downed as well as smell the cigarette smoke that stuck to her hair.


Her crotch of her white silk panties was already slightly damp as I massaged her her clit through her panties. Her moaned her approval as she kissed me harder, her own hands reaching back to undo the knot that held up the halter-neck. The top slipped off Carrie's body and bunched at her waist, and i spied her matching silk bra hiding her breasts from view. I pushed her back onto the bed and i got onto of her, kissing her neck and sucking her nipples through her bra. The wet material molded itself against the nipple, making them stand out. By now, her pussy was already very wet from my teasing. I slipped my middle finger into her, feeling wetness encompass my digit. She was tight. Very snug even with one finger but as i slid in and out slowly, i could fit in another finger after some coaxing and teasing. She arched her back and gasped loudly as she came unexpectedly. I took out my fingers and realised that they were drenched with her wetness. She reached behind and undid her bra as she stared into my eyes.


"I want you to make love to me." Her honesty was disarming and I could only nod as she pushed me on my back. Straddling me and pulling my towel away, I could feel her hand grab my cock and align it against the opening of her pussy. With her other hand supporting herself, she lowered herself onto me, moaning as i was completely within her, feeling her velvety wetness holding me cock in its warm embrace. She started to rock against me and she leaned towards me and started telling me how much she missed me and how sorry she was for breaking my heart. At the mention of my heart being broken, i felt myself getting angry as i began to thrust harder into her. Sitting up, i kissed her hard, my hands cupping her breasts and lifting them to my lips. I got her to lie on her back and I began thrusting deep into her wet cunt.


She started to talk dirty, telling me to fuck her.


"Fuck me. I'm such a bitch. Fuck me like a slut. I love your cock. Yes, fill me with your cum. I'm coming. Come with me. Fuck me. Come with me. Yes, I'm coming, I'm coming..."


Feeling her pussy muscle starting to contract, i felt myself cumming as well, ejaculating deep into her cunt as i groaned in pleasure. I pulled myself out and laid down beside her as she snuggled against me as i felt sleep creep up upon me. The last thing i remembering hearing was, "I love you" as I drifted away into dream land.

No comments: