Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Natalia on the phone

By Dreamweaver.

"Would you like me to call you?"

"Up to you"

=========

"Hello Natalia..."

"Hi.... (awkward pause) Oh my god, this is so weird..."

"No it isn't. You told me how horny you were and you wanted me to call you, so you can do exactly what I tell you to...but if you want me to end this call...."

"No... i didn't say that..."

"Tell me what are you wearing now my dear..."

"A white button down shirt and a pair short grey skirt."

"What do you have on underneath?"

"A nude coloured bra & panties..."

"Lie back, hike your skirt up and spread your legs wide for me..."

"I'm already on my back... fuck. I'm wet."

"Lovely.... rub your clit through your panties with one hand. Undo the top 2 buttons with your other hand..."

"Done."

"Now keep rubbing your clit.... Faster."

I could hear Natalia start to breath harder

"My heart is beating so fast now... oh my god.... i'm so fucking wet..."

"Show me... Show me how wet you are...."

"How?"

"Use the camera on your Macbook. Take a photo of your fingers after fingering yourself. Upload it into photobucket. Send me the link."

"Ok. Hold on."

I could hear rustling and the beep of the photobooth software and soft curses as she tried to follow my instructions.

"Done."

She copied the link and pasted it on our MSN chat screen.

I clicked on the link and this is what i saw;

2 fingers, her forefinger & middle finger were slick and wet. It was coated with a thin but clearly visible layer of her pussy juice. (Note: I wanted Natalia to allow me to share the photo but she's too shy...)

"What are you doing now?"

"Still fingering myself"

Her voice was barely a whisper. I could hear her soft gasps of pleasure as her own fingers found her sweet spot.

"Stop fingering yourself now..."

"Why?"

Her voice was plaintive. At a lost as to why I asked her to stop.

"I want you to unbutton your shirt, remove your bra and button your shirt back up."

"Ok."

"Now, I want you to pinch your nipples through your shirt. Are they already hard?"

"Very hard..."

She moaned sexily as she pinched herself while i slipped my cock out of my boxers and started to stroke myself slowly.

"Very good Natalia. Do you know what I am doing now?"

"Yes?"

"I'm stroking my cock, rubbing the tip of my cock, smearing my precum all over the tip..."

"I want to taste you. I want suck on you and use the wet tip of your cock to rub against my nipples..."

"Are you fingers still rubbing your nipples?"

"Yes..."

"I want you now to slip off your panties. Keep your skirt on. Is your pussy shaven?"

"Yes. I just shaved it. Its very smooth and its very wet now."

"Use your right middle finger and feel the wetness pooling at the entrance of your pussy... Smear your wetness all over..."

I heard her gasp as she followed my instructions.

"Now, take another photo of your wet shaven pussy..."

"But...."

"Do it. Now."

"Hang on..."

After what seemed like an eternity, she pasted the link.

I started to stroke my cock faster as i gazed upon how beautiful her wet pussy looked.

"Your pussy looks so wet... I want to taste it. I want to lick your clit and make you moan..."

"Oh fuck...."

"Slide 2 fingers into yourself now Natalia. All the way in. Deep into your wet waiting cunt."

She moaned out loud this time.

"Now slowly slide out your fingers...but leave just the tip of your fingers against your pussy... Are your fingers out yet"

"yes...."

"Now ram them in hard..."

Natalia cried out in pleasure and i can for a moment, just imagine how she would arch her back upwards as she started finger fucking herself in earnest.

"Start finger fucking yourself my dear... slowly... very slowly...."

"Please... let me go faster... I'm coming soon. Please let me come... oh fuck...."

"I'm stroking my cock as I hear you moan. My cock is leaking so much precum..."

"I want to taste it. I want your cock in me...."

"Don't stop. Keep fingering yourself..."

"Yes... yes.. I'm coming..."

"Faster Natalia... don't stop. Imagine my cock deep inside you. Imagine me going down on you..."

"Oh fuck yes... i'm coming..."

"Come for me Nat...."

I could hear the wet squishy sound her fingers were making as she fingered herself while she moaned in time to her own fingers sliding in and out of her

"Curl your fingers... Rub that special spot inside your pussy for me..."

"Oh shit, i'm coming... i'm cumming... oh fuck fuck fuck fuck......"

She moaned in pleasure as she came, her sweet voice echoing in my head, the sound of her climaxed burned into my mind as i stroked myself harder...

I so badly wanted to come...

End.

No comments: