Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ménage à trois: Part One

By Dreamweaver.

A big thank you for those who have voted for the strip poker encounter. I am in the midst of crafting it watch for it some time soon. ;) Meanwhile, keep those emails coming. But before i post the story which you guys have voted for, i would like to share another fantasy first.

You see, after "Tiffany" was done reading about "Collette", she had a wicked idea of seducing her and I decided that I should craft a story to indulge her fantasy. I am pretty sure "Collette" would enjoy this as well so here it is.

Go ahead.

Indulge yourselves.


A plan was hatched when Tiffany finished reading about Collette's illicit tryst. She was immensely turned on and wanted me to get Collette to join us in a night of pleasure. I decided to book the "Passion" suite at Scarlet Hotel. With an adjoining hot tub, the room holds enough promises for a night of carnal pleasures fueled by bottles of Veuve Clicquot on ice.

I picked Collette up and drove straight to dinner. She was dressed for the part, in a bare-back halter neck dress with a plunging neckline which invited stares from fellow diners at Il Lido. After the dinner, i told her that a suite at Scarlet has been reserved in her name. Her eyes lit up as she always wanted to see what was it like. I also mentioned that a friend might drop by to say hi.

We checked in and once we got in the room, i sent off a text message to Tiffany, letting her know we've arrived. I beckoned Collette over and took her in my arms as we danced slowly to Marvin Gaye's sexy vocals. I could feel her soft bosom pressed against my chest as we swayed slowly to the music. As she looked up at me, i lowered my lips, meeting hers softly. Kissing ever so tenderly, our hands wandered slowly over each other's back, touching, exploring, teasing each other deliberately. The sexual tension was palpable as we continued to tease with slight touches and feather light kisses. The hooks located at the nape of her neck came undone as my fingers passed over them. The front of her dress dropped away from her as i stepped back, puddling at her feet. My eyes drew upwards, from her 3.5" black patent heels, up her legs encased in black thigh high hosiery, held up by a black lace garter belt. A black pair of lace boyshorts hid her womanhood from my eyes while a simple black bra with lace trims completed the ensemble. She blushed as i continued to cast my eyes over her curves. I walked to the side table where a bottle of Veuve was already on ice. Popping the cork off, i filled 2 champagne flutes halfway.

Looking in my direction, she noticed that there was still a single flute left unfilled. Cocking her head to the right, she seem puzzled but she cast that thought out of her mind as I handed her the drink. We toasted before we drained the flute of its sweet nectar. Beckoning for another drink, I filled Collette's flute to the brim. Undaunted, she finished it, sexily licking the last drop off the rim. She set the glass flute down and led me by my hand to a comfortable chair. Making me sit down, she placed her right leg on the seat itself between my legs and grinned naughtily.
I ran my hand up her calves, feeling the texture of the stocking she was wearing.

Grabbing the bottle of Veuve by its neck, she took another swig but she spilled some, and thin golden rivulets ran down her neck and chest, down her cleavage. Taking a few steps backwards, Collette started swaying to the music, slowly and sensually moving her body and her own hands, caressing herself all over.

Someone knocked on the door.

Looking surprised, Collette froze but I smiled at her reassuringly. I passed her a robe and as she tied the sash around her, I threw the door wide open and a very sexily outfitted Tiffany stood there, looking like a million bucks. It was dark coloured long flowing dress that reached her ankles. What made it so eye catching was its plunging neckline which barely covered her creamy white bust. I grinned at her as she stepped in and threw her arms around me for a warm embrace. Walking in, i noticed that she was wearing her "fuck me" heels.

Collette recognised Tiffany immediately and the shrieked with delight, hugging each other happily. I smiled to myself, glad that this while thing is coming along nicely. The last flute was filled and Tiffany very happily tossed down everything. Grinning wickedly, Tiffany undo the knot of the sash holding the robe together and slips both her hands under the shoulder of the robe, letting it slip off, landing in a pile on the floor. Cupping Collette's face, Tiffany leaned in and kissed her squarely on her lips. It was urgent and passionate, with both of their hands touching each other all over, i felt myself getting harder. Tiffany's dress very quickly and deftly unzipped by Collette and all she had on was a pair of black lace thong that hugged her pussy snugly while showing off her pert bum.

End of Part One....

No comments: