Friday, June 12, 2009

Heather, come hither...

By Dreamweaver.

The SMS read, "I want you to come over and fuck me now".


I waiting for the lights to turn green while after an exhausting day and truth be told, I was ready to hit the sack and not wake up till the next day. I was ready to get out of my clothes the moment i got home as I was all dressed up since i was attending a function earlier. I was well on my way home when my cell phone beeped with the message.


My reply read, "I want you wearing that 2 piece pink lace set and nothing else. I want you all wet and ready when you open the door for me."


I pulled into the private estate where she stayed and proceeded up to the 4th floor where she shared an apartment with her sister. I was assuming her sister was out of town or she wouldn't have messaged me otherwise. I arrived at the door and rapped the door with my knuckles. I noticed the grill gate was already open. I heard the latch slip from the lock and the door parted just that little bit but it stayed that way. Curiously, i push the door open wide enough to slip and i stepped in sideways, closing the door behind me. Standing in the foyer, i was temporarily blinded as my eyes took awhile to adjust from the bright corridor light and the near darkness of the apartment.


"Heathe...."


Before I even finished uttering her name, i felt hands wrap around my waist from behind and a wet slippery tongue starting to tease my left ear. I caught a whiff of alcohol on her breath as her hands started to wander downwards, stroking my rapidly hardening cock through my pants. I started breathing harder as she unbuckled my belt and pants, letting it drop in the dark foyer while i started to undo my tie and shirt buttons. As the shirt came off, i could feel the scratchiness of her lace bra against my back and the warmth of her body against mine. As she continued to kiss my neck, ears, shoulders and tracing a wet line with her tongue down my spine, i was still wondering if this wasn't all just a dream...


I met Heather at this watering hole owned by a friend of mine. She is a lawyer and would often be there with clients for drinks after work. This coincides with the time i would be there. I would often look over at her since she is easy on the eye but how she dressed was what turned me on. She would be in her black & whites (standard court outfit: white long sleeves shirt and black pants), looking all straight laced and all but that made it even more thrilling to know she could be wearing something sexy underneath. But all the while, she would be engaged with her clients and/or friends so we never got introduced.


But there was this fateful day when she was there alone and since i was nursing my own drink by my lonesome, my friend decided to introduce us. We exchanged name cards and started chatting about her work as well as mine but it quickly turned to things we enjoyed. It wasn't so much what we had in common but more of the chemistry we had between us. So we had weekly meet-ups over a bottle of wine and a bowl of Terra Blue Chips. By then, we were pretty much comfortable with each other and i would openly tease her about this fantasy I had of her wearing her black & whites while she had something naughty underneath.


I continued daring her and she caved. We actually went off to Marks & Spencer after we finished our drinks where i helped her pick out a 2 piece translucent pink lace bra & panty set. Heather giggled as she paid for it. The cashier shot us a look as well tried not to laugh out loud as we made our way out. We parted there, with her promising to text me when she gathers enough courage to wear it under her black & whites.


The next couple of weeks turned out to be a very busy period so we didn't really meet up but one fine day, I received a sms which read, "I'm wearing it! But my wht (sic) shirt is slightly see-through so i am keeping my blazer on. OMG, i feel so sexy... TY!"


I grinned as i finished reading the message so i replied, "Drinks this evening?"


Heather's reply came fast, "See you there!"


So we ended up at the same table, over the same bottle of red where she recounted how each time she stood up in court, she felt this tingle between her legs, knowing what she had on underneath. She knew her client was checking out her ass whenever the chance arose and with such thoughts swimming through her mind, it was quite distracting but thankfully, she made it through the day without any incident, save for the fact that her client kept asking her to take off her blazer which of course, she refused.


There was this glint in her eyes as she related these incidents but she abruptly stood up and said she needed to go to the ladies' room. Left alone, scanned the bar itself and noticed it was uncrowded, the bartender himself kept busy polishing his glasses which making small talk with another customer. Barely a minute later, my phone beeped with a SMS;


"Come up to the 2nd level handicap toilet now. Knock 4 times."


"Very promising", I mused to myself as i took the escalator up.


I knocked the door 4 times as instructed and the door open wide enough for me to be yanked in by my wrist. The toilet was quite well lit, with warm orange lights around the mirror which she stood in front of. The light framed her hair nicely as what she wore underneath can be very clearly seen. Her blazer was hung up on the wall hook and she kept her eyes on me as slowly unbuttoned her top 2 buttons. She wasn't very busty (32B) but the bra help lift her assets very nicely, making them look oh-so-perky. The space was quite generous (enough for a wheel chair to maneuver i guess) so i took 2 steps and was standing face to face with her. Her eyes closed as i leaned closer and our lips met. It was slow and tender, not unlike how lovers would kiss. Her hands undid the rest of her shirt buttons and my fingers traced lines under the lacy bra cups, over the bra line just above the nipples and on her collar bones.


We broke off from our kiss as she gasped when i nuzzled and kissed her neck and cupped both her breasts while my thumbs flicked over her nipples. She breathed in sharply as i continued teasing her, her stifled moans softly echoing within the enclosed space. I felt the urge to take her there and then but just as my hands dropped down to undo her pants, her hand phone rang...


It turned out that her sister had left her keys at home and needed to get in urgently as she had to pick up her passport for a trip. My heart dropped (not to mention my erection) as she buttoned herself up but her sheepish grin made me feel guilty for feeling disappointed. She left soon after and i went home with a case of the blues (if you know what i mean) and while the week passed me by uneventfully.


But then, she sent that sms that led to me here and here i was, standing in the foyer of condo with nothing but my boxers on, with this sexy thing dressed in barely anything while her hands teased and touched me all over. Deciding to take control, i turned around and grabbed both her wrist and held them above her head while i pushed her against the wall. I started to kiss her hard and we fought to kiss each other harder. Gone was the tenderness of the first kiss. This was raw unadulterated passion. I continued holding her wrist with one hand and my other slipped between her legs and i found that the pink lacy g-string that barely covers her pussy has been soaked through. Pushing the thin material aside, i realised that she was completely shaven.


I had to taste her.


I let go of her hands and got on my knees, lifting her left leg over my right shoulder. Heather realised what I was doing and pushed aside her panties, granting me access to her wet ready cunt. Using the tip of my tongue, i traced the outline of her slit while my hands cupped her ass cheeks. Her hands were entangled in my hair as she sought to again some measure of control, but i continued teasing her mercilessly, driving her crazy with lust. Making loud slurping noises, i start to suck on her cunt while i alternated with my tongue darted in and out of her pussy.


She begged. It was a sheer pleasure to hear her beg.


"Please. Finger me. Fuck me. Please. Stop teasing me. I want to come so badly. Please. Please..."


Heather's pussy was very tight and even thought she was wet, i could only slip one finger in comfortably. Her high pitched gasp of pleasure made me finger her faster. She bucked against my finger when my finger remained motionless so i started to curl my fingers, brushing against her g-spot. After a few repeated strokes, she came.


She came and came as my fingers kept up the stimulation. After a long while, i slipped my fingers out. She seemed so exhausted as she started to slide down the wall. I managed to catch her and carried her toward a room door with light spilling out. It turned out to be her room (her belongings and clothes were strewn all over) so i laid her down on her queen sized mattress. Her eyes look glazed and for a moment, i thought she might have suffering from a seizure or something. Just as i was about to shake her, she whispered,


"That was a long time coming. I've not come so hard for a long time..."


I smiled as i stroked her bra clad breasts. The soft warm light of her bedside lamp, her body looked exquisitely sexy, with a thin sheen of perspiration making her body shine. I could also see her places on her inner thigh where her own cum has left marks. She leaned over and kissed me as i was still marveling at how sexy she looked. With a wicked grin, she started kissing my chest, then abdomen, then pulling off my boxers, she took me in her mouth. When they say a lawyer is good orally, i must say they weren't kidding because she was fantastic. Her tongue covered every single inch of my cock, but what took the cake was the way she kept her eye contact while she devoured my cock. I climaxed very soon as i could not starve off the inevitable. She took everything in her mouth and swallowed every last drop of it, even licking the left over that was oozing down my cock.


I was still erect as i turned her to face the other direction, and with her ass towards me, I slid my cock into her pussy. She was tight and she cried out as i took her from behind. Once I was totally in her, i decided not to move but instead, Heather started to rock against me. Harder and faster we went, and Heather grunted each time i was totally enveloped in her pussy. We varied our positions but she like being fucked from behind best.


"I'm such a bitch", she panted as i deliberately slowed down the tempo as I slid in and out. There was once i slid out and held only my cockhead in her. She strained to push her ass towards me but my hands which were on her hips kept her in place. Just as she stopped straining, i grabbed her hip and slammed deeply into her, impaling myself deeply. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as she came hard once more. It was more than i could bear as I came as well, pumping my cum deep into her.


We collapsed into a single pile and held each other tenderly as we fell asleep. But just at the very edge between being awake and asleep, i felt her lips on my cheek and with one soft kiss, expressed how she felt more than any words could.

No comments: