Saturday, November 1, 2008

Belinda

Belinda
By One Eye Snake

Belinda began to move up and up and down ... she pulled up pretty fast but grind her cunt down very very slowly ... liked screwing a cap back on ... every thrust upward was followed with a longer movement downward ... until my cock was buried deep within her ... and cunt walls contracted in the down strokes ... squeezing my cock ... I felt liked a hungry mouth slowly devouring my cock ... chewing bit by bit into her wet hollow ... once when our crotches meshed as all her weight momentarily rested on my hips ... Belinda leaned her body onto mine ... crushing her 36D boobs on my chest ... liked mashing them into my skin ... my cock was deeeeeeeeply buried in her cunt ... she laid still and only exercised her vaginal walls to rhythmically tightened and relaxed on my shaft ... wwwhhhhheeeeeewwwwww ... fucking fucking FUCKING SHIOK to the core ... I twitched my cock in return and both of us moaned and gyrated our hips together ... hhhhmmmnnnnnnnnn ... ooooohhhhhhhhhhh ... our eyes melted into each other as we grind our pelvis into one ... her ass was liked the old fashion soya-bean grinder ... gyrating and rotating effortlessly ... pivoting on my cock ... then she sped up ... and CLIMAXED at the pitch with her fingernails dug into my shoulders and her vaginal squeezed till my cock felt choked ... her body arched upwards that caused more of my cock into her cuuummmming cunt ... she shuddered ... over ... and she bent to kiss me passionately ... still licking out lips and tongues together ... I felt her hands pushing on my chest for balance and she began to use her legs to move up and down on my cock ... clamping my cock between her tight pussy lips ... her pussy was incredibly hot, wet, and tight ... and I dyingly I loved the way her cunt felt wrapped around my cock ... I felt as if my cock was drowning in a sea of sex ... a sea of pleasure ... a sea of her CUM ... instinctively, I grabbed Belinda's hips and began to assist her as she moved up and down on my hardness ... I loved pushing her firm ass upwards until my cock was completely out of her hole ... and then very slowly lowered it down ... until it rested on my groin ... her wetness made lots of noise as my cock thrust upwards across in her cunt ... squish squish squish ... wwwoooooossssshhhhhhhh ... wwwwwwwooooossssssssshhhhhhhh ... the feeling of my cock spreading open her pussy into her squishy vaginal was fuck-tastic ... and I was sucking her tongue to keep her face close to mine ... "hhhhmmmmnnnnnn ..." Belinda moaned louder as she humped faster and faster on my cock ... when I released my lips ... she arched her back ... as awkward as it was ... she tried to push her boobs into my mouth ... I tried my best to lean forward ... arching my neck and back so I could reach them ... and began sucking on her breasts ... I bit one of her hard nipples between my teeth ... "aaaarrrggggggggg ..." and I rolled it in my mouth ... I spitted it out with my saliva still attaching ... and proceed to chew on the other nipple ... then I lapped her cleavage and breasts ... and the undersides ... her areolas ... Belinda was trembling ... my hands came up from her ass and grouped her boobs together ... "YES YES YES !!!!" she knew what I was going to do ... I crushed her nipples together and sucked both ofr them into my mouth together ... my hands squeezed her breasts tight and distorted ... forcing more of her nipple-hood into my sucking mouth ... I let go ... spitted on her cramped breasts and lapped liked a mad man craving for boobs ... Belinda was in frenzy ... her waist was liked a Porche's piston ... pumoing up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down ... in records time on my shaft ... I could feel the heat on my cock generated from the friction ... I too felt fucking hot and HOT and HOTTER still ... I screamed as I dug my fingernails into her magnificent 36D boobs and pushed her body up ... her breasts were squeezed that her nipple-hood liked splashed out of my grip on the top of my fist ... "AAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH ..." Belinda screamed from both pain and pleasure ... and CCCUUUMMMMMMMED a fucking huge cramp of her vaginal walls on my steel-liked pipe ... her breasts were completely coated with my saliva ... glistening ... shiny ... I let go and she collapsed onto my body ... flat ... and spent ... yet her lower torso kept pumping ... I reached around her hips and grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them ... ooohhhhhh ... firm ... solid ass ... I slid my fingers towards her ass crack ... moving in circles around her rear opening ... "oooohhhhhhh ..." Belinda moaned as she felt my fingers nearing her ass hole ... my fingers slid downwards ... stopping at the rim ... her hips gyrated deeper ... faster ... and forcefuller ... after some teasing ... I traced my fingers around the rim of her ass hole ... Belinda wriggled her butt in delight ... I was not really an ass-hole-man ... but we were really too hot ... Belinda was hot ... rotating her butt ... pivoting on my cock ... looking into her eyes ... "DO IT!" Belinda pushed her ass up against my probing finger ... "Not yet ... " I replied ... and I slid my fingers lower to her pussy ... on the withdrawal of her cunt off my cock ... I pushed two finger into her vagina alongside with my cock ... actually, she sat onto botrh the cock and fingers herself ... "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH ..." Belinda's eyes widened by the added thickness that penetrated her cunt ... I slid them inside her tight pussy ... getting them coated with her own juice ... natural lubricant ... her vaginal walls were so warm and slick on my fingers ...
When I thought that the fingers were slimy enough ... I removed my sticky fingers from her pussy and returned to her ass hole again ... Belinda's eyes lighted up ... she kept pushing her butt upwards ... urging my fingers to slide into her ass-hole ... she even increased the tempo of her movements up and down my cock ... totally excited ... I rubbed my fingertips around the rim of her hole ... and I slide a section in ... "aaaarrrrggghhhhhhh ... " Belinda cramped her cunt and took a deep breathe ... her eyes widened ... I pushed in another section ... "AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH ..." and she bit her lips ... almost to bleed ... "FUCK me ... FUCK my ass with your fingers ... " and she rocked up and down ... I pulled out and inserted TWO fingers into her ass-hole when she popped her butt up forcefully ... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!" a long scream escaped her mouth and her vaginal squeezed tightly around my cock and CUUUUUMMMMMMED another FUCKING time ... "OOOOHHHHHHH ... FUCK ... JJJOOOOOEEEEEEEEE ... I can't stop CUMMMMIIING ... OH FUCK ... Fuck ... fuck ... jjjoooeeeeeeeeee ..." her tones diminished as she collapsed on my body ... her ass still spasming over my cock ... convulsing and contracting ... her eye balls rolled up and for a moment, I thought she had fucking pass out ... but Belinda regained her conscious and kissed me deeeeeeeep and wet ... "Oh ... Joe ... you are so fucking ... fucking goooooood ... you really make me cum ... all my eight months of cuuuummmmm ..." and she kept kissing me ... yayaya ... but how about my hard cock still throbbing in her cunt ... I wondered ... but I did not want to destroy the moment of romance ... I laid still and enjoyed her sweet embrace of SEX-ti-FUCK-tion ... it may be difficult to tahan for the moment ... but I knew I had conquered her ... Belinda ... she would be ready for me to fuck anytime I want her ... from now on ...
It did not take long for her to realize my cock ... for his hardness remained ... was still in her cunt ... and she pushed herself up from my body ... and started to pump slowly again ... but I could tell that she was exhausted ... I stopped her and asked her to let me do the work-up ... she quickly dismounted, a glimpse of appreciation flashed in her eyes ... I laid her on her back and git between her legs ... holding them up and spread them into the magnificent V for Victory ... I pierced my cock into her and started pumping right away ... looking down at her reddish cunt lips ... I picked up speed and rammed harder ... faste... deeper ... her hands came under her knees and she held her legs wide opened for my penetration ... my freed hands grabbed her boobs ... as support and pulled her down against my forward thrust ... "aaaggghhhhh ... aaaarrrrgggghhhh ... aaarrrrr ... aaaarrrrgggghhhh ..." was never stopped from her moan ... Belinda even lifted her ass off the mattress ... I picked up a pillow and stuffed under her ass ... elevated her for deeper penetration ... I felt my balls tensed and I knew I was getting there ... she wrapped her legs around my back ... and her hands clamped on my ass to go deeper ... ONE FINAL THRUST ... my cock was buried all the way in her cunt ... and my loads exploded in her ... gushing torrential cum hit directly into her depth ... Belinda hugged tightly into me liked a koala bear and shuddered ... another orgasm ... another cummmmmmm ... :Let me suck you ... I love the taste of our cum in my mouth ..." fucking chio to the core ... I pulled out and straddled her 36D ... she squeezed her breasts tightly as I shoved my stipp spurting cock through her cleavage ... the tip of my cock reached below her chin and she arched her neck and stuck out her tongue to lap up my gushing cum ... when she released her grip on her breasts ... I moved forward and slipped my cock into her mouth ... she sucked liked a baby ... and swallowed my loads ... I filled her throat and mouth with my thick rich glooey pearly cum ... pouring load after load ... dronwing her throat ... Belinda tried to swallow it all, but it was to much ... and fast ... the excess dribbled down her chin onto her neck ... I sat on her breasts until my cock was completely soft in her mouth ... she sucked a little ... and we both got up to take shower together ... both of us were drained ... she dropped me off at my place and we kissed each other good bye.

No comments: