Tuesday, November 4, 2008

June

June
By One Eye Snake

When I woke up the next day, June was already in the shower. I could hear water running and she was humming a lively tune. I was still naked waist down. If not for the dampness of the sheet and the strong undeniable smell of comes in the air, I would think that last night was just another WET WET WET dream.
"June," I called out. "How long more do you need to be in there ... I need to pee ..."

"Quite a while ..." she answered as I looked at the digital clock by the bed ... 8:30 am ... plenty of time before the meeting. "... but you could come in ... I don't mind ..." ... what a change !!!

I opened the door and she was standing in the bathtub, back to me, behind the translucent drape. I pulled the t-shirt over my head, slide-opened the drape and stepped into the tub. June was soaping her front and I could see that she was lightly fingering herself. (Another finger job ... hhmmmmm ...) I hugged her from behind, my arms formed a circle around her small waist, the hands met at her belly-button and lightly pressed into it. She bent a bit and stuck her ass into me. Joey was already all hard and ready when her ass back onto him, and immediately, liked a sausage sandwiched between her breads of ass-cheeks.

"Woooooooooooo ..." both of us sighed together. Her head leaned back under my chin comfortably as my hands began to drawn circles around her belly-button. "Wooooo... ooouuuuiiiiii ... Joooooeeeeee," her eyes were shut. "What ... aaare ... yoooooouuuu ... dooooooiiiiinnnnggg ?" "Doing what you like me to do ... " I replied with my right hand sliding up to her left breast and grabbed it ... relaxed it ... palm-hovered over the nipple ... first three fingers formed the "crane beak" to pull on the nipple ... and palm-pressed hard on it to flatten the whole breast ... the soap and water had made it so much slippery and smoother under my touch. My left hand strategically slided lower to her crotch ... I could still remember the scarce-haired pussy ... with exposed thick delicious pinkish cunt-lips, liked the Taiwanese sausage ... remember Tony Leung in the CNY movie "Dong Chen Xi Jiu" (Successful at East and West) with his infected lips ... hahaha !!!

My left hand cupped the entire crotch with the middle finger jammed, not sliding in, in between the slit ... "aaaaaarrrrrrrrr ..." she drew in a deep breathe and pushed her lower torso backwards. Oh my Joey was in place to rim her ass crank ... "aaaaaahhhhhhhhh ... aaaaaaahhhhaahahahahahhahhah ... " her moaned extended indefinitely as her lower torso swinged to and fro, front and back, between my jamming middle finger in her slit and my rimming mighty Joey at the ass-crank ! Her legs buckled and her knees weakened. Her hands were now on our two sides, rubbing my thighs and waist down, trying to cram between our bodies. I lifted her body higher by her crotch and the left breast, pressing the middle finger deeper into the slit, and lowered my self so that she was standing on tip-toe, resting her head on my left shoulder and my Joey slided to her front under her ass-crank. I released my cupping left hand and began rubbing at the top of her slit ... "wwwwwwwooooooooooooooo ... ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ..." she turned into a French. Her crotch was resting onto my Joey ... the sensation caused her to move to-and-fro, rubbing hard Joey ... "hhhhhhhmmmmmmm ...... aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh...... ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh ...... yyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss ... " all sort of moaning escaped her lips as she shut her eyes tighter and rested her entire body weight onto my chest.

I dug slightly into her wet (shower water or her juice ???) slit and moved in circular motion. Found the clitoris, started to press and rotated it like the red track-button-mouse on an IBM laptop. My right hand continued to alternate between the tiger-claws squeeze technique and the tai-chi pressed technique. She squirmed and wriggled like a worm in my hold ... totally defenseless ... totally helpless ... totally MINE !!!

Joey did not penetrate her ... he was just tickling her by sliding over (or under) her sensitive thick delicious cunt-lips. Several times, she would reach down to tug at him, trying to force him into her ... but I would pressed on her clitoris and pulled back my Joey ... denying her pleasure of complete penetration. "WOOOOOOOO ... WOOOOOOOO ... ppplllllleeeessssseeeeeeee ... gggggiiiiivvvvv ... gggiiivvvvvveeeeee mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee ... " her breathing quickened with stronger struggle to force my Joey into her. Suddenly, she leaned forward forcefully, slipping her breast out of my grab and supported herself by pressing onto the tiled-wall under the shower-tap. June pushed her lower torso as back as possible so that her body was bent into the standing-rear-entry position ... I almost lost control and let her slide her hungry cunt onto my Joey (three cheers to her skillful retaliation maneuver, almost got what she wanted!). I drew back my ass swiftly and my right hand that was flung away by her left breast landed on her ass. I slapped hard on her ass to cause her to scream. Her body was still jerking back and forth, trying to swallow my cocky Joey. Cupping her ass, I stuck my right thumb at her rear entry, the water had made the entrance slippery, as my whole thumb slided in without resistance ... "AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH ... FFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK ... JJJJOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE ... wwhhhhaaaaaa ... wwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaattttttttt aaaaarrrrrrr ... aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyooooooooooouuuuuuuu ..."she gasped and gasped and gasped. "Like it ..." I grinned with my new found pleasure, "my little pussy cat !!!" as I slowly rotated the thumb.

"NNNNOOOOOO ... " she struggled. "WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO ..." and the struggle turned into joy as she tensed up her body, dug all her fingernails deep into my thigh flesh and screeeaaaaammmmeeeddddd. "I ... I ... I ... mmmmmhhhmmmmmm ... cccoooommmmm ... cccooooommmmmmiiiiinnnnngggggg !" My middle finger formed like a hook and hook into her opening, fishing her orgasm! With the water showering on us, I could feel some slimy fluid on Joey and my middle fingers ... her labia was obviously quivering on Joey ... she relaxed her tense and tensed up again ... experiencing multiple orgasms ... with every poke and turn of my thumb in her ass-hole!

After several minutes, her orgasmic waves finally subsided and she rested on Joey which was solid as a rock, supporting her whole body weight ... I withdrew my thumb and could hear her exhaled a sigh of hollowness. "Ooooooooo ...... ooooooooohhhhhhhh ... Jooooooooeeeeeee ... yyyyooooooo ... yyyoooooouuuuuuu aaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeeeeee gggoooooo ... gggggggooooooooooodddd ..."her breathing was still harsh. I let her slipped off me and she turned around to kiss me, with her arms around my neck ... her handful tits pressed hard on my chest and my homat-serdiya Joey was crammed in between our et bodies. She then slided her wet lips down my chin ... trailing my neck down with her snaky tongue ... when her breasts slided through my cock, she pressed them inwards to sandwich Joey ... I automatically started a rhythm to tit-fuck this 21yo young apparent innocent but chio-to-the-bone malay June ... by now, I was convinced that she was definitely no decent next-door girl! And She was definitely on her own agenda when she volunteered to follow me to KL ... agenda to get FUCKED by ME!!!

No comments: