Saturday, November 22, 2008

Vivien

Vivien
By One Eye Snake

... for you, more on Vivien ... start getting wet ...
Vivien and I became friends after the East Coast experience. We agreed that we will not talk about getting steady but since we are so compatible in sex, we could build our relationship on that for a start ... hey, what do I have to argue about ... right?! So we became ... hmmmnnn ... sort of like sex partner, with a bit of feelings ... I would say, it is much better making love with her than fucking my own gf at that time. (Hey Angie, if you are out there and have guessed who I am, too bad!!!)

Anyway, Vivien and I fucked whenever it is possible. That evening, she called me to her place ... her parents had gone to attend a wedding dinner, her older brother was out-stationed, only her grandparents would be home, and she was lazy to go anywhere. I said I would buy some food over for them. 5:30pm. I arrived at her HDB 5-rooms corner unit in Yishun. We all ate together. Then, I talked cock with the old folks (I've been to their house a couple of times already) with the TV on, while Vivien took shower. About 30 mins later, V came out and she asked me to watch the rented HK series with her in her room.

Vivien was wearing a white T-shirt and blue sports shorts. Her long hair was still damp and the way she dried her hair with the towel ... tiny droplets of water drips from the hair-tail ... tilted lovely angelic face ... soft flowing tender long hair ... made my cock stand at no time ... not to mention her gorgeous 36" boobs, bouncing in that loosely fit bra. When she bent to operate the VCR, I moved in behind her full tight ass and wrapped around her waist, poking my ever-ready-hard prick into her ass crank ... "oooooohhhhhh ... you are hard ..." she moaned, and my hands immediately cupped her breasts from below and tightened the grip ... "hhheeeeeyyyyyyy ... later ..." she was panting ... "No, fuck first ..." I replied and my hands had slipped through her wide sleeves and massaged her breasts, tracing the underside of the bra, pushing it up a little and my fingers slipped in further to feel her nipples ... already erect and hard. I rotated my index fingers pressing on the nipples ... like playing with the IBM laptop trackball mouse ... only more gentle ... then my thumbs joined in to lightly pinch them ... fine tuning them to a perfect arousal. Vivien started to moan and she straightened herself, leaned back closely on me ... her hands reached behind and lightly caressed my thighs ... I pressed hard into her back and we slowly moved to the front of her full length dressing mirror ...

In the reflection, I was standing behind Vivien, tightly close, and Vivien's head leaned, slightly tilted, on my shoulder, her hand came up to push my head lower ... we kissed ... passion exchanged ... so were litres of saliva ... my tongue darted and licked her lips ... making them more wet ... I glanced into the mirror and caught the sight of her tongue sticking out to dance with mine, tip flirting with each other ... then I lapped across her cheek, turning her face to the mirror, and I nibbled on her earlobe ... and darted my tongue into her ear ... "look at the mirror," I breathed into her ear ... and Vivien slowly opened up her lust-filled eyes ... in the reflection, my hands disappeared into her T through its wide sleeves ... I had pushed the bra out of the way and my hands were hovering over her full soft yet firm and solid breasts ... I could see Vivien's eyes were glued to the creeping shape of my hands under the sheer material, rubbing ... grabbing ... lifting ... tracing ... brushing ... weighing ... squeezing ... her breathing became short and fast, her face turned red from the lust and passion building up ... my fingers again pulled on her nipples which seemed to grow bigger and harder ... after somemore fine tuning, I withdrew my hands through the sleeves and glide along her side ... I held the hem of the T-shirt and pulled back ... Vivien gasped in excitement ... from the feel of the material etching onto her flash as well as the blood-gushing view of her proud 36" melons imprints on her T-shirt ... nipples straining to poke through ... I too was excited, I cramped my cock tightly between her ass and I could feel heat from her bottom ... steaming my cock. With one hand I contimued to pull tight the T-shirt to prolong her excitement, the other hand wondered to her waistband and slowly snaked his way in ... the finger tips touched the waistband of her panties and she arched a little to allow the access. In the reflection, my fingers crept under her shorts, they bulged up liked snakes crawling towards their prey ... her panties was completely soaked ... my fingers combed through her pubic hair and located the source ... the source of ultimate lust ... the source of the flow of sexy wonders ... the source of all man's dream ... and it felt liked a waterfall!!! I gently caressed her cunt lips, not eager to dive right in ... Vivien wriggled in my hold, her eyes still glued to the mirror ... I guessed it was liked watching a R-rated scene, more exciting because yourself are in it ... her body shuddered from the anticipation to be touched ... I could feel her ass twitched and my cock jumped ... still, my fingers wondered outside the wet opening ... taking their own sweet, I mean REAL SWEET, time to feel her up and down along the cunt lips ... her moist cunt lips quivered ... and when I touched her clitoris, Vivien held back no more, she muffled her mouth with her own hand and screamed a low moan ... big gasp of air ... as I flipped her clitoris, she cuuuummmmmmmeeeeeeeedddddd ... her knees buckled, her legs shaken with joy ... and her cunt lips, like Venus fly-trap, seemed to snap-bite my fingers ... she bent forth a little, and feeling her wetness flooding, I slide two fingers into her pussy ... once in, I spread them and did a twist ... Vivien gasped more violently ... her hand grabbed tightly on my thigh for support ... I pulled out and shoved in again ... finger-fucking her wet slippery pussy, all the while, my eyes melted with her flaming eyes in the mirror ... her tightly clad breasts heaved faster and she had another orgasm ... three fingers ... I had three fingers digging into her pussy and she was hungrily hunting for my cock ... "FUCK me ... Joe ... please ..." she begged, not daring to raise her voice to alarm her grands outside the room ... "FUCK ME NOW!!!" I resisted no more to the hungry CFM face as I released her T-shirt and pulled my shorts down to below my ass ... I yanked my all time ready to fuck hard rock cock out of his restraint ... Vivien reached lower to pull her shorts down ... "No, leave it on ..." I said. I pulled out my drenched fingers and tugged the thigh sleeve aside so that her naked soaked messed pussy was exposed ... "I am going to fuck you doggie as you look at yourself in the mirror ..." Vivien's eyes brightened up with sex flares ... her face as red as an tomato ... she bent into the #### degree post and held onto the mirror support, still starring into the mirror, her ass waving, waiting ... anticipating the entry ... I rested my left hand on the small of her waist and my right hand directed my cock to home in to the target ... AIM ... and CONTACT! I swept my cock just outside her cunt lips, getting all wet and slippery and glistering ... the head slide between the swollen cunt lips ... Vivien ahhhhhhhhhh ... a little bit in ... "ooooooohhhhhhhhh ..." I leaned forward and grabbed her tangling boobs ... pulling them towards myself as I lunged forward to thrust into her wetness with one motion ... "eeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr ..." she tried very hard to muffled her scream ... I released her distorted breasts and stood straight ... pulled all the way out till only the crown was between her reluctant lips and SHHHOOOVVVVEEEDDD ... "YYYYEEEESSSSSSSS ..." Vivien pushed back, banging her solid rounded ass into my groin ... AGAIN ... AGAIN ... AGAIN ... AGAIN ... AGAIN ... AGAIN ... AGAIN ... AGAIN ... and AGAIN ... pulled and shoved ... I held her tight at her waist and banged her from behind as hard as I could ... every fucking stroke was heavy strong masculine powerful thrust ... every fucking stroke to the hilt ... Vivien met me stroke by stroke ... with the support on the mirror stand, she was able to fuck me backwards, making the gap between our lower torsos zero! Countless orgasms escaped her cunt and gushed out as my cock withdrew ... Vivien was biting her hand to keep from screaming! Even myself, I tried to keep from yelling out my pleasure ... in fact, the only sounds were our harsh breathing and the soft noises of her wet pussy smacking and sucking my slippery cock!! I slowly backed away from the mirror, pulling her along while my cock still rhythmically fucked her pussy... I sat down on the edge of the bed and gradually slide to the middle ... there! I tugged a pillow under my head and looked into the mirror ... Vivien had crawled onto the bed as well, of course since we were still sexually binding by the cock of raw (hahaha!). She straddled over my groin and impaled herself on my hot rod of lust ... she was obviously more aroused by the view in the mirror ... herself riding me, the clear view of my cock appearing and disappearing between her puffy swollen red cunt lips ... dripping cunt cream along the meat shaft ... and her 36" breasts danced with her bobbing up and down ... up and down ... up and down ... I put my hands to her ass, lifting them, tearing them ... Vivien bobbed up and down so fast that I thought she would have to replace the springs of her bed after our sex ... indeed the view of her cunt swallowing and spitting out my cock and her earth-shaking bombers were totally awesome and stimulating ... I could feel my load building up in my balls ... "YEEEEESSSs ... VVVVVVVvv ... fffaassssstteeeeerrrr ..." I called up to her ... Vivien was as excited ... she pumped more furiously ... her face in the mirror was like a fast forward blur, or those poor TV reception that you need to tune the V-hold ... I arched my ass to meet her downward plunge ... its cuuuuummmiiinnnnggggg ... I held her small waist and sat her all the way down as I arched my cock completely into her cunt and WWWWWWOOOOOWWWWWWWWW !!!!! FUCKING COMING !!!! "AAAAAYYYYYYY !!!" she no longer held it as she let out an audible cry of sex-tisfaction ... we were both shock!!!! ... we held for a while and there was no noise from the outside ... soon, the pure joy of lust took our senses away, she resumed the slow pump and slightly grind her cunt over my spurting cock, letting out small moans of ooooooooooooo's and wwwwwuuuuuuuu's ... then she lifted herself off my cock and stared in the mirror, my cock remained half-mast and still there was some come oozing out from the pee-hole ... she grinned and lightly squeezed on my cock, milking him ...

I signaled to her in the mirror ... she returned a filthy smile and lowered her head to my come-coated cock ... and began sucking, licking my shaft and rubbing his crown all over her lips ... she made small noises sucking my cock, all the while starring in the mirror at herself a very large mouthfull of man-meat ... slurping ... "Can you cum again ..." her cock-muffled coarse voice jerked me like an electric bolt ... "I want you to cum again ... in my mouth ..." Her mouth sank back down on my thick shaft, reviving him with all the cock-sucking-slurping-swirling skill that she knows ... I looked in the mirror ... lustful Vivien's eyes sparkled as her tongue lapped away the wet come on my cock and coated him with her sleek saliva ... my cock sliding gracefully frictionlessly between those wonderful cock-sucking lips ... her hand join forces with her already steamed-to-core lips and did a twist and shout on my member ... she twist I shout ... low groaning shout, of course ... Vivien's hand pumped me as her tongue continued to dance on my pee-hole ... I was doing all I could to hold back ... but heck ... we got other time, why torture myself ?????? As she licked up along the length of my shaft, I could hold back no more ... I did not even get to warn her as the first burst ... "SPERM FIRST SHOT OUT!" my thick shaft throbbed violently in her hand and my thick, hot gooey pearly sperm gushed straight up ... the spurting cum landed square between her red full lips and her nose with a warm, wet splat ... Vivien was caught off guard at first, but her mouth quickly swallowed the head plunged all the way down to the base of the cock, ready for his second burst, not without looking in the mirror of course ... "SPERM SECOND SHOT OUT!!" another spurt sent my warm, salty cum splashing against the back of her mouth ... Vivien swallowed in reflex ... her come-splashed smiling young angelic chio CFM face in the mirror gave me another stimulation jolt as my third shot was ready in the barrel ... this time, Vivien withdrew her lips and just lightly "gummed" the cock-head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around ... "SPERM THIRD SHOT OUT!!!" another spurt followed and Vivien held this one in her mouth, savoring his taste ... I felt my cock being immersed in a pool of warm smooth fluid, and a wet soft tongue lapped up the sperm-shot as fast as they were fired from the pee-hole ... and the suction ... it was just fucking fuck-tastic!!! My cock continued to spurt in her sweet mouth, I could see some pearl liquid seeping out the corner of her mouth as she swoooooshed it around in her mouth like a mouth-wash (Vivien is such a sucker for man's cum!!!) ... her chin was covered with my cum-juice ... with more and more sperm gathered in her mouth, she slowly lowered her lips, wrapped around the shaft, to the base of the cock, showering my cock with my own cum ... slowly sucking him ... though reluctant, my cock started to limp within the warm pool of come in her mouth ... I saw Vivien swallowing the come in her mouth ... but when she finally let my cock out and straightened herself, still facing the mirror, she gave me a total sluttish look ... her young angelic face looked like Vivien Hsu, innocent ... yet splashes of my come were on her lips and nose ... and her chin ... traces of come dripping from her mouth between those sensual red full lips ... onto her t-shirt which clad her proud 36" melons, still heaving up and down from the earlier violent sport, pointy nipples imprints on the T-shirt ... starring at my eyes in the reflection, she seductively wiped her fingers across her come-coated lips, scooped up some come and her tongue stuck out to lick them ... and she gradually inserted her fingers between those lips ... slurping sound made as she sucked her fingers dry ...

We lay there, spent, contemplating of how to get ourselves wash up before the parents returned ... I peeped through the ajar door and saw grandpa still watching TV, like he heard nothing ... well, we did not really make a lot of noise anyway and our TV was still playing the HK series with enough noise to muffle our moans, except that one low scream which may be taken as from the TV I guessed. Vivien scooped and lapped up the come from her face, composed herself and walked out like nothing happened ... after a while, she returned with a warm wet towel to help clean me ... she asked me to just lie still as she cleaned my cock with the towel ... some life returned ... before she stood up, she teasingly sucked my clean cock in to her warm mouth and gave him a few fast licks on his head and shaft ... my cock jumped ... her eyes sparkled ... but we refrain ourselves as judging from the time, her parents could return anytime. Before I left, I hugged her from behind and we stood at the window, we realized that we were so fucking heat-up in lust and sex that we had not pulled the curtain ... the blocks in Yishun were real close and sometimes, she complained that she felt somebody looking into her room from the opposite block ... and her bed was just beside the window ... we looked out but did not see any suspicious people. As we stood at the window, I mischievously snaked my hands under her T to massage her breasts again ... she leaned back with a soft moan and tried to pull away ... mumbling about people could see us ... I held her tight, my left hand on her left breast, squeezing the globe and pinching the nipples ... I whispered in her ears, "next time, I am going to fuck these big tits of yours and splash my come all over your face ... " her moans becoming more sensual ... "then I will fuck you doggie ... here ... while you look at your neighbours ... hoping that they could see you ... " her moans lengthened with my every phrase ... "and you will enjoy knowing that these poor people could only jerk themselves off fantasizing about you whenever they see you downstairs ... " I bent her slightly and slide two fingers into her snatch, already wet ... in corner of my eyes, I saw a dark shadow hiding behind a shaded glass window ... I slowly squeezed her breast and pumped my fingers in and out of her pussy ... Vivien had shut her eyes and soon was lost in her soft moans ... when my fingers were buried deeeeeep and spread out to caress her inner walls, she bit her lips tightly ... I fucked her with my fingers ... very soon, Vivien came when I inserted my fingers fully in her cunt ... I let the fingers experienced the torrent of her come ... then I pulled them out and smeared her come-cream on her soft haired mounds ... she quickly turned around and kissed me full and passionately on my lips ... "Thank you Joe ... to know you ..."

I said bye to the grandpa and left ... but I was sure that there was something behind that funny grin of his ... well, I could always find out more the next time.

No comments: