Wednesday, November 5, 2008

June

June
By One Eye Snake

June tit-fucked Joey as her tongue darted on my nipples, left right left right left right ... "ssssssllllllluuuuurrrrrrpppppp ..." and "ccccccchhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkk ..." sucking hard on them. Her hands moved lower to cup my balls and gradually pumped my shaft. Remembering last night's fantastic blow job, I hardly waited for the replay and pushed her head lower ... and lower ... Her fingers were tickling my balls ... as her tongue started to lick my pee-hole ... slurping all over the crown of Joey ... then she proceeded to lick down the shaft ... "sssssssssllllllllluuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrpppppp ..." she tilted her head sideway (perpendicular to the shaft) and nibbled the underside of the full length ... "oooooooooo ... oooooooohhhhhhhh ..." I moaned and pressed her head closer into my groin. She went lower ... squatting under my crotch, she lifted her head, shut her eyes from the pouring water and licked the base of Joey ... she licked it fast and wet ... I could even tell the wetness from her talented tongue from the water ... "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH ... AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH ..." without any warning, she gulped one ball into her warm mouth and sucked hard! "Oh FUCK !" my turn to scream. She popped the ball out and immediately gulped the other one to fill her fucking hungry mouth. She sucked it so hard that I felt the testicle being pulled through the skin into her fucking throat! I knew I would have to unload very soon. I grabbed her wrists and pulled both her hands up straight above her head with palms facing outwards ... propped her body into #### degrees so that her ready mouth was in line with my ready Joey ... obviously it was not a stranger-position to her as she stuck out her tongue to lap on the shaft ... I bent slightly to aim my hard and erected Joey at her mouth ...
June opened her eyes ... filled completely with lust and fire ... and her fucking mouth wide, the impatient tongue was waving, to welcome the sweet intruder. I thrusted forward ! In one motion, my entire shaft was stuffed into June's mouth all the way to the back and I could feeeeeeeel the tightness of her throat with the tip of my cock!! My balls were slammed hard on her chin!!! She choked a little but resumed the suction effect immediately. I did not withdraw ... instead I just rested the length on her tongue and enjoyed her sensational suction ... I let her hands rested on my shoulders and I cupped my hands behind her head. I knew June is capable of rough sex and only rough sex will she enjoy ... holding her head in place ... I withdrew my cock ... 1 inch ... 2 inches ... 3 inches ... 4 inches ... 5 inches ... until only 1 inch remained in her mouth ... I rammed the whole length deep into her cavity again in one fucking stroke!!! Withdrew ... rammed ... withdrew ... rammed ... wwwiiiiiiiiitttttttthhhhhhddreeeew ... rrrrrraaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeddddddd ... each time harder and faster than the one stroke before ... Good June ... she showed no sign of retracting ... she even rhythmically shook her head against my stronghold back and forth ... when I thrusted forward; so she would to draw me deeper ... when I withdrew; she did likewise to speed up the action ... "AAAAAAAAAA ... AAAAAAA ... AAAAAAAA ..." The tension built up in my balls were transferred through the shaft and in one mighty SSSSSSHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE into June's loving mouth ... I CCCCCCCAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!! My load was fired deeeeeeeeep into her throat ... it shot out so fast that I could feel the its flooding her cavity. June rushed to gulp down as quick and forceful as possible ... too much, some dripped out from corners of her mouth ... nevertheless, she continued to suck hard on my cock ... I held her head tight and resumed my fucking her mouth ... against her sucking ... another torrent of come shot forward just when my Joey slipped out her mouth ... it landed square on her face ... she was caught off-guard as the come splashed over her watery eyes her nose and her pinkish cheeks ... the come was so thick that the shower could not wash away immediately.

She gasped for some air and licked her lips a little before sucking my softening Joey into her greedy mouth again. Until the last drop had been sucked and drained off the tip, she sent my limp Joey out on her tongue ... "There goes my protein for breakfast ... heheheheeeee ..." she giggled. We stood still for the water to wash our bodies clean. When we stepped out of the tub, we starred into each others' eyes with love and weakened knees.

In no time, we were dressed, ready for the meeting. June put on a white translucent blouse with a black lacy half-cup bra inside ... when she bent slightly, you might see a fraction of her a ten-cents coin nipple through the sheer material. She matched the blouse with a black silky knee-length skirt. I caressed her butt through the skirt as we stood before the full length mirror ... my both hands cupped her ass cheeks ... she really has a wonderful ass ... I complimented. Not to wrinkle the skirt, I squat to reach under the skirt ... my bare hands hovering on her thigh-back upwards until I felt her lacy panty. June leaned forward and supported herself on the mirror. I gently pulled down her panty and she stepped out of it. I stood up behind her and hugged her. My right index finger pressed onto her labia and rubbed gently. The silk material lightly caressed her cunt-lips as I whispered into her ears, "you are not wearing any thing beneath the skirt, I want you to remember this feeling all day long until I could fuck you glorious tonight, inderstand ? ... " with these words, she hmmmmed her obedience and I could feel her wetness below immediately.

We locked the door and went to attend the meeting.

No comments: