Saturday, November 15, 2008

June

June
By One Eye Snake

... oh fuck ... I was really quite drained ... after our breakfast and a LD call back to Sing office, I dozed off when June went for a swim ... how nice to be young ... lots of energy to fuck and still can swim some more ... must FUCK her harder tonight!
4:30pm. Woke up and saw June lying beside me, naked of course ... wha liao ... her steady breathing rhythmed her breasts so profoundly peaceful to my sight ... her breasts though small ... but firm ... I held one in my hand and gently squeezed ... "er ..." June let out a soft moan ... her lips parted slightly as she tilted her head a little ... I cupped the breast and used my palm to circle over the nipple ... her areola seemed to expand as her nipples began to erect. June swinged one hand over her upped torso and her legs spread wider ... my eyes wondered towards her sparse-hair pussy, one I had enjoyed so much in the last 48 hours ... despite the few rough pounding or should I say ploughing, her cunt lips remained succulently pinkish ... full and thick ... I traced my fingers along the opening ... exerted a bit of pressure and felt the warmth ... like the soft breathe of a fire-breathing dragon ... I wedged two fingers into the opening and spread the lips ... more pink exposed ... her cunt lips felt so soft to my touch, almost like the lips (mouth-lips) of a lover... eager to be kissed ... I pushed the fingers deeper ... June trembled slightly as her legs instinctively closed a little ... the cunt lips tightened around her intruders ... I hooked ... using the first knuckles to brush the inside of the sensitive lips ... the bud, yes the bud ... pink and inviting ... I pressed harder ... "wwwwwooooooooooo ..." June soothed, still with her eyes shut in a sound sleep, probably fantasizing about our wild session. She may be sleeping, but her pussy reacted perfectly by getting wet with my every stroke.

I removed my shorts ... immediately my cock sprang and towered over her pussy ... I suddenly realized that for the last few times I fucked June ... I had always done so from BEHIND ... it is my favourite position I must say ... but fucking a gal face to face is equally exciting ... you get to watch her facial expression ... of course she must have a presentable look to start with! I stood towering over her slender figure, splaying across the bed peacefully, defencelessly and helplessly ... a fair Malay 10 years younger with a next-door-gal look, so innocent that when she got wild and sucked my cock dry the first nigh, my pleasure was doubled by her innocent appearance ... felt all so mighty, liked conquering a virgin, even when she was not ... her ample breasts and small waist made her more fuckable, luring your innermost dark desire to break her fucking ... to pound into her relentlessly and endlessly ... and the most thrill of all ... SHE LIKED and ENJOYED IT ALL !!!

Enough poking with fingers, I lay myself on top of her, not to wake her up just yet, I supported myself with elbows on her sides. I aligned my cock with her cunt, touch-don't touch like that ... brushing her opening with my cock-tip ... the movement also caused my chest to lightly brush against her nipples ... my mouth was just an inch on top of hers, I could inhale all the sweet warm aahhhhs and ooooos escaping from her ... below, I pressed harder, sliding the length along the opening ... June is a WET gal ... when she gave heads, she would bathe your cock with saliva ... same as her pussy, even when she was still asleep, her pussy got wet from simply sliding of the massive cock along the opening. I was getting heated up every moment ... my cock seemed to burst forth and fucked the brain out if her ... I adjusted the cock head ... and I slowly pushed ahead ... the wetness facilitated my stealthy entry ... her cunt lips automatically expanded to welcome the thiefing-cock ... "aaaaahhhhhhhh ..." she wrapped her arms around my back as she arched her button to receive more meat. Time to wake her up, I combed her soft hair with one hand and planted a wet kiss on her provocative lips ... she startled and was suddenly awaken ... the moment she opened her eyes, still with the reflection of shock ... I PUSHED IN!!! "AAAAAHHHHHHHH ..." she screamed and "oooooohhhhhhh ..." hugged me tight when she realized who the intruder was. "You bast ... bastard, Joe ..." she spoke while reacting to the slow grinding below. "I want to see you when I fuck you ..." I told her ... "I want to see your face when you get fucked ... when you are filled with my cock ... when your cunt swallow my meat ... when you come ... when your pussy suck my cock dry ..." I spoke with every steady thrust into her. June responded yes yes yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssss to my every request. She stared into my eyes and gyrated her hips to pleasure-twist Joey, the cock.

Pulled out ... backed in ... pulled out ... backed in ... we stared into each other and repeated the monotonous motion ... ... pulled out ... backed in ... pulled out ... backed in ... pulled out ... backed in ... the only reaction was her cunt ... getting wetter and wetter with each fuck-stroke ... her cheeks blushed as she held me tighter ... I reached one hand to squeezed her breast ... June arched her back, not sure if it...s the pain on her breast or the pleasure in her cunt ... with her arched back, I pushed forth harder and rested my cock deeeeeeep in the eighth wonder of the world ... her legs wrapped around my waist ... I stopped the fucking motion but simply twitched my cock inside her cunt ... what a FUCK! June's cunt walls squeezed my cock rhythmically like pumping him ... I started to rotate my hips ... grinding the cock within her wet hole ... June held me tighter and looked at me with her sluttish eyes, completely flamed with pure lust ... "oh fuck me Joe" she said softly. "Fuck me forever!" she began to buck her hips harder ... I could feel her orgasm building up ... "FUCK ME ... JOE" she was getting louder ... "FUCK MY CUNT ..." "FUCK MY CHEE-BYE ..." what a fucking chio ... that was the first time she uttered the vulgar word ... she must be in heat ... I was set on fire! I withdrew my length and plunged ... all the way in to cause her to scream ... holding her breast tight and stared square into her eyes, I fucked with fast strokes within her total wetness ... inch back inch in inch back inch in inch back inch in inch back inch in inch back inch in inch back inch in inch back inch in inch back inch in ... fucking lost count of stokes ... every stroke was replied by a short arh from her ... suddenly, she tightened her leg-grip on me and tensed up ... she COMES !!!!! with no prior warning, my cock crown received a shower of her come head on !!!! Her arched back even pushed my entire body up like the St Louis Arch ... "YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS ... " she screamed with total SEX-TISFACTION ... I stuck my cock as deep as possible throughout her CUMING and enjoyed the sensational contraction of her cunt walls ... all the while, I was starring at her sweetie next-door-gal-look face ... when she came, her cheeks turned red like a tomato and her eyes widened ... her mouth opened wide, so wide that I thought I would shove another cock into it if I have two of them ... near the end of her come, she half shut her eyes like sliding into some private fantasy ... I brought her back by resuming my fucking in out in out in out in out in ... in about twenty strokes, June clenched her fingers again, her nails dug into my back as her cunt walls contracted a second waves ... I continued pumping this time ... diving my cock into the abyss of come ... FUCKING JUNE TO THE FULLEST ...

"YYYYOOOOOOO ... JJJOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE ... FUC ... FUCK ME MORE ..." her stares were focused this time and she begged for more intense fucking ... her eyes told that she could be used more and she wanted more ... she stared with such flame of passion, fire of lusty CFM, "GIVE-ME-MORE" a silent protest ... she bit her lower lips to fight the pleasure of her torrential comings ... at the most, she gasped for air and resumed biting her lower lips. I broke free from her hands and legs embrace and straightened my body ... along with the pulling back of my cock, I backed away and tugged my hands beneath her ass ... I lifted her butts slightly, held her legs spread in the air and RAMMED DEEEEEEEEP ... "AAAAARRRRRHHHHHHH ..." she reacted ... her hands reached behind and grabbed the headboard ... RAMMED again ... June banged her head lightly on the headboard ... RAMMED MOOORRRRREEEEEEE ... this time, June pushed back from the support of the headboard, impaling herself deeeeeeper with my cock ... so deeeeeeeeep I thought Joey was in her belly ... from the furious looks in her eyes ... June really did not resemble any next-door-gal by then, she was liked transformed into some sex-crazed teenage on drugs, COME MORE and still WANT MOREEEEEEEEE !!! Her hands returned to her breasts and were distorting them ... flattening them ... squeezing them together ... I knew she was going to COME more ... I lifted her small waist higher and RAMMED DDDDEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP into the FUCKING CHIO MALAY CUNT of WET JUICE FAST and STRONG and HARD ... "AAARRRRRR ... AAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHH ..." June could not tahan the dynamic ramming and she COMESSSSSSSSSS ... feeling her come on my cock and the crushing cunt walls, I EXPLODED DEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP in her WETNESS ......... her lower torso was completely lifted from the bed ... her hands squeezed and pushed her ample breasts crushing together to form a deep canal between ... her eyes stared wide on me and her nose twitched tight from the power of my burst ... her mouth opened wide again to get in more air ... not withdrawing from her cunt, I leaned forward and kissed her, diving my tongue into her throat ... she sucked hard immediately ... "I want you to fuck me at any time possible, Joe" she muffled with my tongue in her mouth ... "will you?" "Of course, anytime you want ... " my kiss became tender ... ...... she pushed me away and sat up facing me ... with a flash of embarrassment mixed with a mischievous sluttish devilish smile, she bent and took my softening cock in her warmth mouth and licked me dry ... like I had said so many times, she is one cock-sucker, one damn fucking young chio lover of wet cock-sucking ...

Later, she revealed that her boyfriend had always fucked her from behind as he all felt that her breasts are too small and she did not look pretty to him ... what a jerk! I told her that I would fuck her anyway anytime any place as long as we feel like it ... we lied still for a while and got dressed for dinner.

No comments: