Thursday, November 20, 2008

Judy

Judy
By One Eye Snake

To make up for my long delay, and to make your blissy more wet ... here's a continuation to my FIRST sexual encounter, enlightened by Judy jie ... my uncle's girlfriend in her late twenties, about ten years older than me, who works in a hair salon downstairs of HDB near my block ... I am not so sure where I had posted the first part though ... anyone out there could help ... and hey BLISS08, keep it wet ... and think of me ... as you touch it deeeeeeeeeep ...

One late evening about 10pm, on my way home after a school discussion, I felt fucking horny after seeing the jiggling breasts of BeeLian (a busty chio cock teasing classmate; I often fantasize to cramp her chi-chi-zha-zha mouth with my sausage) in her loose school t-shirt whole night long. When I passed by Judy's salon, I noticed that the light was still on, and the "CLOSED" sign was displayed. I peeped through the poster-covered glass door and saw Judy working alone at the counter. She was wearing a flowery blouse with the top two buttons unbuttoned, and a pair of tight jeans that emphasizes her big rounded buns. I knocked and waved to Judy. When she came and bent down to unlock the glass door (at the lower corner of the door), I got a clear view of her big snowy breasts agonizedly packed in bright red bra through her hung-loose collar. My semi-soft cock immediately went flag raising ceremony ... her breasts rose and fell with her breathing ... when she stood up, they bounced liked basket balls in the hands of Michael Jordan ... "hi Judy jie, working late ?" ... the Chinese has a saying: xian li hou bing (manner first, war later) ... "ya, ... why are you so late ... " she starred at me, not noticing that her blouse was still rather wide-opened to expose the top part of her breasts, the bright red bra and the inviting cleavage ... ... "hhmmmmnnnn ..." I was lost in her headlights glare ... she realized my starring and bowed down to discover her indecency, "hei ... naughty you, never see before meh? ... Judy jie so old already, you still want to peep," ... but she made no attempts to cover up ... "no lah ... you are not old wat ..." "ya lah ya lah, come in and later walk me home OK ?" she put her arm around mine and pushed me from behind towards the counter. I felt the heat from her straining breasts on my arm ... my cock raised higher ... "hey boy, I think your hair need a trim ... you want, Judy jie can cut for you now ..." she toyed with my hair and said. "eeeerrrrr ... ok ..." She sat me in the hair salon chair and spread a big towel over me and started to do her wonders. We exchanged small talks and soon, I became more relaxed. When she was standing at my side, she leaned her crotch on my arm tightly ... I became aware that she was lightly but definitely sliding her crotch up and down against my arm ... when she moved to my front, she leaned so close to my face that her semi-exposed 38" knockers were pointing to my nose and mouth, they smelt good and ripen for the plucking ... I just felt like licking them wet ... seeing the bouncing 38" boobs, my cock raised and it formed like a tent, pushing the towel up as well ... the boobs kept bouncing in my face ... the red bra and her white flesh turning into a stimulating blur ... dah-bu-lek tahan liao ... I reached into my shorts and pumped my cock slowly ... I tried my best to hide the motion ... suddenly, Judy stopped and went behind a curtained divider for the hair washing seat ... I froze and wondered if I had made her angry.

Later, she walked to the shop front and dropped the blind, then she resumed cutting my hair without a word. When she moved to my front again, she leaned even closer ... I noticed that her third button was also off and that the red bra had disappeared!!!!!! Her 38" massive naked boobs moved left right center up down obstacle-free in my face ... some droplets of perspiration formed between her boobs ... the semi-erected nipples were show-no-show behind the opened blouse ... Judy was like nothing happened and continued to cut my hair ... but her face was blushed ... I resumed pumping my cock beneath the towel. The breasts danced closer to my face, Judy's breathes got faster and her breasts looked bigger ... when the nipple skipped out of her blouse and poked towards me, I no longer tahan and stuck up my tongue to lick before it retreated ... "hhmmmnnn ..." an obvious sign escaped Judy's lips ... and the other nipple swinged in like Tarzan ... I swirled my tongue around its tip and lapped ... Judy suddenly shocked and yanked her upper torso ... "BOB!!!" ... wah liao ! her other breast gave me a slap on my cheek ... I almost creamed in my shorts!!! Judy yanked her body other way again ... "BOB!!!" ... and the other breast slapped me again ... wah bian ... I got slapped by Judy's pair of 38" boobs, round and firm ... don't know to cry or to laugh ... on the third slap, I caught the slapping boob in my mouth ... slap me? Hmn ! I chewed off your raisin tip ... "hhhhmmmmnnnnn ..." I bit the nipple ... "aaaarrrrrrhhhhhhh ..." and sucked ... "aarrr ... aaarrrrggghhhhh ......" Judy dropped her scissors on the floor, phew, it missed my head by inches ... she held my head tight ... "you ... you naughty boy ... yes ... suck my neh neh ..." she arched her back and pushed more of her breast into my mouth ... I slurped and sucked and slurped and sucked, yi??? No milk ??? ... making her entire breast wet ... my hand was still pumping my cock below the towel ... "yes suck ... suck ... the other one ..." Judy twisted her upper torso against my slurping tongue and it traced my saliva from one breast to the other ... I sucked hard on the dry erected raisin nipple ... "oooooooohhhhhhhh ... hard ... harder ... " I complied ... very soon, it became as wet and wetter ...

Judy climbed onto the seat, sitting on my lap ... she had one hand wrapped around my neck and arched her body to reach back, her other hand slipped under the towel into my shorts and replaced my pumping hand ... I leaned forward, pulled her blouse out of her jeans and spread them apart ... I greedily lapped her massive boobs ... left right left right left right left right left right ... squeezed them tighter and ... left right left right left right left right left right separating them ... on the left boob, up down up down up down up down up down up down up down seven laps ... on the right boob, up down up down up down up down up down up down up down seven laps ... crushed then together and ... left right left right left right left right left right up down up down up down up down up down up down up down ... drawing circles of saliva with my tongue brush on her breasts ... cramping my face in her cleavage between the two wonderful melons of flesh and inhaled her stimulating smell of passion ... she tossed her head and twinst-pumped my cock fast and hard ... I could feel lots of precome secreting from my cock as he became totally slippery in her fantastic hand ... when I lifted my head to catch some air, Judy looked at me with pure lust in her sexy CFM eyes ... she lifted her pumping hand and inserted the precome-coated finger into her mouth ... it was awesome to see the finger slipping in and out between the full born-to suck-cock lips ... she slide her crotch over my hardened cock, back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth ... humming softly with her eyes half shut as she dry-fucked me ... my cock was about to explode in my shorts ... my trembling hands unbuttoned her jeans ... they were tight ... Judy lifted her butt slightly and I forced my fingers into her red panties ... I had no experience of where the fuck-hole is, I just dug my fingers as deep into the panties and cupped her crotch ... wet wet WET WET WET ... it was already a messy wetness down there ... my heat-seeking fingers brushed through the thick bush and slide along between the cunt lips ... the middle finger found a lobang and instinctively poked in ... "aaaarrrrrrggghhhhhh ... boy ... " Judy's legs stiffened at my crude invasion and I felt something gushing onto my finger ... later she explained to me that that was an orgasm ... I started pumping my middle finger in and out of her pussy ... more waves gushing ... Judy repeated her cries of pleasure ... she got so excited that she locked her hands around my neck for support and humped against my finger fucking ... "two ... two ... " she gasped for air, "use two fingers ..." she demanded. I aligned my index finger along the already come-coated middle finger and pushed forward ... "YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSS ..." Judy tossed her head back and let out ... she trembled more and I could feel her cunt collapsed around my fingers ... "oh boy ... you are good ... you sure you never ... never do this before ..." she slowed down her humping ... I shook my head ... "then you must be a natural ..." she reached back and touched my cock all while standing like the memorial of sex ... "lets do something about this ..." Judy dismounted me and squatted between my spread legs ... she pulled away the towel and grinned on my "tent" ... she reached in and pulled out my hard fully erected angry cock ... I could feel my face turned red ...

"don't be shy ... you should be proud ... oh boy oh boy, you have made a horny woman come with just fingers ... especially you have not done sex before ... you should be proud ..." yea right, maybe I should ... "see what you can get when you made a woman happy ..." she winked a sluttish wink and keeping eyes contact, Judy started to lap the underside of my cock from the base ... oh fuck! I tried my best to suppress the come building up my cock ... Judy twist-pumped my cock with one hand and the fondled my balls with the other ... the most killing sensation was from her tongue, she stretched her tongue flat on the underside of my cock and lapped like a bitch lapping on water ... her saliva mixed with my pre-come ... without warning, her mouth hovered over the crown and plunged all the way down in one single sucking motion ... she rotated her mouth-grip pivoted with my cock closely cramped between her sexy lips and moved up and down ... what a FUCK !!!! and "aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr ..." my turn ... she then held my cock with one hand and tugged him into various section of her cavity, like using my cock as a toothbrush cleaning her cavity walls ... her cheeks popped and collapsed from the cock-poking motion ... "so ... how's it ... " Judy popped my cock out and asked ... "gggoooo ... ggggoooooo ... ggggggooooooooooooooooddddddd ..." what do you expect me to say ... "I show you something new ... not every woman can do that, you know ..." she climbed higher and planted a wet kiss on my lips ... I tasted my own saltiness ... she then backed down until her saliva-covered boobs were sandwiching my cock ... she crushed her breasts inwards to cramp my cock between her pair of wonderful 38" which were slippery with my saliva ... and moved up and down up and down up and down up and down up and down up and down up and down ... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK !!!!! tit-fuck !!! The sensation was unbearable ... I lifted my butt to fuck in unison with her sliding ... Judy tossed her head like a woman possessed and her sluttish CFM look demanded me to go faster and faster ... in no times, my legs began to tremble ... I could not hold back any longer ... I shot the first load into the air and hit Judy's chin and nose ... she bowed her head, stuck up her tongue to receive the subsequent loads ... of course, some splashed onto her face and some on my t-shirt ... Judy released her breasts and bent lower to take my cock into her warm mouth ... sucked him like a straw for more come ... I pushed upwards and deeeeeeeper into her mouth ... when I finally stopped coming, she licked my semi-hard cock of all the come-remains ... I caressed her hair and cheeks ...

"Wah! You still hard leh ... but it is all a mess down here ... come ... go behind the curtain and take off you shorts, Judy jie will wash your gu-gu." I was lost of words and just did as she said. I went behind the curtain and removed my shorts, I was about to flush water onto my groin when Judy came in. "No ... not like that ... let Judy jie do it ... you just lie there on the seat ..." so I just lay down on the inclined seat. My mind was still a blank, from the intense blowjob earlier ... after all, this was only the second time I spilled sperm ... "Come, let's wash you gu-gu ..." Judy returned with only her soaked red panties still on ... her proud 38" jiggled with every move, my cock saluted immediately ... "Wah! You see ... young gu-gu so good ... come already still marikita ..." she splashed some water at my groin and started to massage my cock ... she pressed him hard onto the stomach and washed ... "hhhmmmnnnn ... yummy ..." ... she bent down to take my semi-hard cock in her hungry mouth again ... Judy worked hard on my cock, her head kept tossing left and right to suck my cock into different sections in her cavity ... and she really could suck hard ... BLOWING life into my cock. I got more excited and I pressed her head all the way down till her nose was mowing my cock-hair, my cock revived in no time ...

"Now, ready for the REEEEEEAL action, my lover boy ..." Judy peeled off her last shred of body garment and climbed onto me ... I stared at her naked crotch ... a thick black triangular bush ... with two vertical lips-like feature protruding out of the busy hair ... the lips are slightly beige-brown colour with a prominent pinkish slit in between ... with two fingers, Judy spread the lips and displayed the inner pink-red walls ... her opening was dripping too ... near the top of the opening, there is a seeming rich reddish feature that looks like an Orchid bud ... with her other hand, she adjusted herself and sat herself onto my hard rod of pleasure ... "aaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh ..." we almost cried out together as my cock-crown disappeared between those luscious cunt lips ... Judy squatted with her legs spread on my two sides, supported herself by holding on to the armrest ... she started to pump herself up and down up and down on my shaft ... at first, I felt as if my cock was being squeezed into a coca cola bottle ... cramped but warm and wet ... Judy shifted her weight sideways and back forward and back ... "you just lie back and enjoy, I will do the rest for your first time ... next time I will let you fuck me ..." so there will be more of this coming after tonight ... the all round shifting somehow widened her opening as she sank another two inches on to my shaft ... I felt like my cock was sucked into a pool of warm fluid ... I was tired of lying still, I suddenly jerked upwards and ... "AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH ..." pushed the full length into Judy's cunt completely ... "Fuck boy ... you fill Judy jie up good boy ..." Judy started to pump faster ... I was mesmerized by her 38" boobs bouncing before me ... I grabbed one in each hand and squeezed ... "eeeeeerrrrrrrrr ... yyyyeeeeeessssssssss ... har ......... harderrrrrrrr ..." Judy tossed her head in frenzy ... again ... I slapped her two breasts left and right like what they did to me earlier ... the harder I slapped, the harder Judy pumped my cock ... after her breasts became red hot from my slapping, I pulled on the nipples and swinged up and down up and down up and down in unison of her riding ... like shaking hands with the nipples. I matched her up down up down with every rise of my butt ... I looked down and saw my massive cock fucking her dripping pussy ... her cunt walls tightened for a while and from my earlier experience, I knew Judy jie had got her first orgasm from riding me ... her breathing was harsh and heavy ... her face expressed a kenna-fucked look ... "Judy jie ... I want to fuck you ..." I sounded out to the crazy cock riding 38" busty sex-craved Judy ... "you ... yo ... know ... how ..." she was getting speechless from the insufficient inhale of air ... I nodded ... "ok ok ..." Judy dismounted from me and pulled me up from the seat. She lay down flat and spread her legs wide apart ... I positioned my cock at the entrance and pushed forth ... NO ENTRY ... perhaps it is tougher than I thought ... but I must try ... I already got plans for the busty cock teasing BeeLian in my class ... I tried a second, and a third, and a fourth ... still NO ENTRY ... "don't rush, don't panic ... come ... let me guide you ..." Judy seemed to be impatient with the flaming lust built up in her ... she placed my cock-crown at the entrance and her legs wrapped around my buttock and pushed it forward ... hooray! I managed to stick the crown into Judy's cunt ... I held her small waist and leaned forward ... more ... more ... MORE ... and ALL ... "yyyeeeessssss ... that's it ... boy ... now move in and out ... in and out ... all the way to the crown and slam in again ..." Judy guided me along ... I complied ... "AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH ... yyeeessss ... MORE ... HARDER ... FASTER ..." she cheered on ... I COMPLIED and PUSHED DROVE RAMMED SLAMMED AND FUCKED her cunt ... grabbing tight on her waist and lifted her butt off the seat ... to gain more access, I pressed my hands on her crotch and pushed her inner thigh further apart ... "yyyyeeeeessssss ... bbb ... bbboooyyyyyyyy ... youu ... aaaaarrrrrrrr ... ssppllliiiiittttttttiiiinnngggggg ... mmmeeeeeeeeeee ..." Judy was in frenzy ... "ggggooooooooooddddddddddd ... fffffaaaaaaa ... ffaaaaaaasssssssttttttteeeeeerrrrrrrr ... I am ... ccccoooommmiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg ..." I reached one hand to grab her bouncing 38" boob, distorting it under my forceful fingers ... "AAARRRGGGGGHHHH ..." "HARD ... HARDER ... COMMMM ... CCCCCOOOMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG ..." Judy's cunt walls collapsed on my cock ... with one mighty shove, I buried my cock deeeeeeeeeep in her womanhood and disrupted ... shooting my seeeeeeeeeed deep into her vagina ... the pulsing of my cock resonanced with her cunt walls' contraction as we both COME together!!! "YYYEEEEEESSSSSSS ... and I am now a MAN !!!!!"

I collapsed on Judy with weak and buckled knees ... she just hugged me on to her bare 38" boobs and rained kisses on my face ... "you know, boy ... you are wonderful ..." I looked at the clock, twelve thirty ... shit, too late to be home, I left my keys in the school ... Judy jie offered me to stay overnight in her place ... what to do ... we quickly packed our belongings, Judy just slipped her bare ass into the jeans and put on the blouse without the bra ... I too slip my shorts back on without my underwear ... we hugged for another wet kiss before I helped her to lock up the salon.

No comments: