Sunday, November 30, 2008

Marina Lian

Marina Lian
By One Eye Snake

Sigh ... kanina ... it was only Monday ... having to drag myself off the bed to work on Monday is already a cruel act ... whole day long, I was looking forward to go home at six ... get a good rest and really start WORK tomorrow ... knn ... last minute, my boss asked me to attend a banquet at 7:30pm in Conrad International ... just because he needed to "attend to some personal matters" ... "SAI" ! and sigh!
I strolled along Bugis, thinking of what to do for two hours before proceeding to Conrad ... "Hey ma," I spoke to my mobiloe, "not coming back for dinner ... ya lor ... the boss asked me to attend dinner again lor ..." blah blah blah ... I did not notice her initially ... "Hey Cindy ... off work already or not ... free for one and a half hour ............ har, work late ...... later ...... hmmnnn ... see lor ...... I'll call you ..." ... sigh ... " hello, Anita please ......... outstation ? ......... never mind ..." ... sigh ... "wei, Jolene? ...... ya, is me, Joe ... hey ... long time no ......... har, still in meeting? ...... OK ... OK ..." ... sigh ... "Belinda? ...... not feeling well ......... then take care ok? ..." ... sigh ... "Hello ... deligXX? ... Sundra working? ...... what? 8pm? ...... never mind ..." ... sigh ... "hi Monica ... hey, got time or not ... meet you at Geyl ...... ya ... ya ... what?! ...... fetch you son from childcare? ... you have a son??? ...... ok lor ... see you ... hhhmmmnnn ... never mind lar ..." ... siao liao, strolling with a hard on ... then I noticed her ... sitting on the road curb with her two friends ... she was wearing a pink tube top, exposing her mid drift, a dark green skirt and a minimum 3" high heel sandals ... she had a typical Lian face (not ugly, just Lian-ly!) ... and young ... what entrapped my sight was her massive boobs packed cramped in her one size smaller strapless bra ... it must be at least 38" ... maybe even 40" ... I was drooling ... not that I have not come across big breasts ... but on her young Chinese Lian ... this is a rare breed! Her two mambo-jumbo knockers were pushed so tight together that the cleavage appeared to be tighter than her cunt ... she was bending down, still sitting on the curb, toying with her toes, or something, while talking on her Motorola V hp with a Hello Kitty hanging from the antenna tip ... the top half her two white melons were glaring my eyes under the evening sun ... almost had to put on sun glasses ... hahaha ... my sight was transfixed onto them that you could not pry away with w crowbar ... my hardon raged in my pants ... "dive in ..." Joey was yearning. My obvious stare caught the attention of her friends and they signaled to her of my rude and lecherous stares ... she slammed the cover of her handphone and returned my stare ... I smiled ... "chio, chio si mi lan-jiao ...wa ga li wu qi ma ... " (smile, what the fuck you smiling at ... do I know you ...) ... I should have known their style ... I kept my smile, but addicted sight remained on the same spot ... "see, why ... never see before is it ... you small that time your mother never feed you her neh neh is it ..." ... she had a dirty mouth ... hoped it is as good to do dirty thing as well as saying them ... "or your gal friend's ones are small ..." her friends giggles at her crude and vulgar remarks on me ... I just kept smiling ... honestly, I was caught a bit off guard of her reaction ... not wanting to be a looser ... "see before ... bigger one also see before ... but never see yours leh ..." I tried speaking in their language minus any vulgarity ... she was slightly stunned, probably never expected me to shoot back ... witty as she is ... "is it ... want to see closer or not ..." she stuck up her breasts, oh fuck ... they BOUNCED!!! "50 dollars I let you have a closer look ..." her friends laughed ... I was pissed ... and "better still if you are game enough ... 100 dollars, I fuck your two big neh nehs ..." I challenged our daring cock-teasing Lian ... "and I can drive you to Marina later on ..." ... I overheard earlier that she was arguing with someone on the phone about getting a lift there ... and that they were down to their last few coins ... "on boh ..." I pushed my luck as she was caught in a conflict within ... her friends backed down and asked her to forget it ... "buay on mai tua-sia, mai liao si-kang ..." (not on, then don't be so loud ... don't waste time ...) I did not expect it to happen anyway ... better find my own way to lower my internal flame, before I explode ... seeing her big neh nehs made me more eager to find someone and screw, boy ... I was going to walk away when ... "your car ... big or not ..." there was a ray of hope shining through ... I turned ... "big? Not very big ... but enough to fuck inside Ok liao ..." I grinned ... she had another moment of doubt and "ON! Money first and I will go with you to Marina ... say first hah ... only titfuck ... OK?" I dug into my pocket and gave her two fifty bills ... she stood up ... her boobs bounced ... and told her friends not to be worried ... I thought all three were coming, but it turned up that only she was coming ... luck was on my side!!! I asked for one of her friend's number and I called immediately using my hp, then she got my hp number recorded ... "anything urgent, call my hp ... I am not a bad guy, just want to have some fuck ... hmmnnn ... fun only" I smiled and walked towards my Sunny with Lian.

Once inside the car, she lighted up a cigarette ... I lowered the window and let her smoke ... she asked for my job and gf and stuffs ... I just played along ... didn't even know what I was saying ... then we talked about sex and fuck ... my hardon was obvious ... and she was not hiding her stare too ... somehow I knew if I played it well, I could get more than her tits ... I started telling her dirty jokes and from my sideway glance, I could see her nipples rising ... and her face was blushing. I parked my car in a discrete corner of the quiet carpark ... the sky turned grey liked it was about to rain ... luck was on my side again ... just when I shut the engine ... the rain started to pour ... good ... natural screening of our internal activity. Not wasting any time, I turned to her and put my hands on her breasts. FUCK ... it is huge ... I cupped one ... it is fucking big ... but soft, suggesting that they are 100% natural ... I was thinking if they turned out to be implants, I would kick her sorry ass out in the rain ...

I squeezed lightly ... and cupped the breast from below ... she must be a very horny chick ... my mere squeeze had made her moan ... she half shut her eyes and moaned softly ... I enjoyed the feel ... and slowly increased the pressure in my hand ... fingers digging into the material of her pink tube ... she let out a soft whimp ... but remained still for my pleasure on her boobs ... my other hand joined in ... both hands palming in circles, pivoting on her nipples, which were hard and erected ... pulling on her breasts, I leaned forward to kiss her neck ... "no kissing" was what she said earlier ... I wanted to know how strong her will is ... my lips were on her flesh ... showers of kisses were on her neck ... "hhhhhmmmmmmnnnnnn ..." ... no sign of rejection ... my fingers had begun pinching on her erected nipples through her tube as I lapped my tongue under her chin ... "hhhhmmmmnnnnnn ..." her hands came up to my hands ... she rolled down her tube ... my hands moved in ... squeezing my fingers through her one-size smaller strapless bra ... no way ... the mountains were too big ... still holding up her head for my tongue under her chin, she reached behind and unclasped her bra ... FUCK, the elastic band sling-shot the bra by the tight stretch of the band to go around her 38/39" bonkers ... my hands immediately roamed freely ... palming the fair pop-ups ... cupping the melons ... and my fingers pulled the nipples till they became hard like the pencil-end-eraser-tip ... the sound of the rain told me that it was a very heavy downpour outside ... no one was able to look inside clearly ... I lowered my head to her breasts ... I buried my nose between her mambo-jumbo and inhaled ... and I lapped my tongue quickly in her cleavage ... "aaaarrrrrrr ... aaaaarrrrrrrr ...... arrrrrrrrreeeeeee ..." she began to pant in the seat ... holding my head down in her breasts and she started to quiver ... I lapped faster ... concentrating in one thin line ... the deeeeeeepest of her long-gan ... then I swinged my head side to side ... lapping my tongue across her breasts ... my hands grouped her massive boobs together ... nipples meeting each other ... and I lapped her boobs from nipple to nipple ... darting my tongue ... flipping the hard nipple like a switch ... "ooooooohhhhh ...... aaaarrrrreeeeee ... ooooooohhhhhhhh ... ssssstttttooppppppp ... nnnoooooooo ...... don't ssssttttttooopppppp ..." she was shaking her boobs against my tongue, enhancing her own pleasure ... "fffaaaasssssstttt ...... gggggooooooooo ...... gggggooooooooooooodddddd ... ffasssssssster ..." and suddenly she stiffened ... she pulled my head up and kissed on my lips passionately ... who said about "no kissing"!!! ... and she ORGASMED!!!!!!! ... she is a very horny bitch ... orgasm only from my breasts-lapping ... she sucked on my tongue so hard that I actually felt a bit painful ... my hands stayed on her breasts, totally wet by my saliva, and pull-pinching her nipples ... fucking chio ah lian ... she twisted her torso to my pinch and shook her boogies around ...

We kissed for almost ten minutes ... she broke off ... her eyes were confused ... she probably thought she should stop, yet her other sensory organs defied her rationale ... "lets go the back ..." I said. She puzzled ... "don't worry ... I am not going to fuck you ... like I promise ... the back is more spacious to do tit-fuck ... remember ..." I grinned. She climbed to the rear seat ... I adjusted her front seat all the way to the front and put the back down forward ... (All my supporters out there ... this how you could fuck comfortably in a car ...) ... I climbed to the rear and I sat directly behind the passenger seat ... she knelt on the foot rest in front of me, between my legs ... good thing that she had small frame ... I leaned forward, burying my head in her wonders again ... lapping her breasts wet and I felt her nipples hardened again ... when her breasts were all wet with my saliva, I leaned backward and unzipped my pants ... she helped me to tug my pants down to my knees ... my cock sprang forth, making a grand entry to his expected audience ... he twitched ... he jerked ... and he leaked juice of joy ... I cupped her breasts from two sides and pulled her closer ... her nose glide over my cock, barely touching ... I could feel through her breasts that her heart was pounding like drums ... she was as excited as I was ... and she had cummed from my tongue on her breasts once already ... I cramped her massive boobs around my cock ... and started to move my hip ... I could not have too much motion and I asked her to move her upper torso ... she did ... she had her hands on my shoulders for supports and gradually slide her cleavage over and over my enraged cock ... "yyyyeeeeeesssssss ... that's it ... baby ... fuck my cock ... fuck my cock with your proud breasts ... fuck him good and smooth ..." she looked into my eyes as she continued fucking my hard rod with her expanded boobs ... my saliva made it so slippery that we both felt no friction burn at all ... my hands cramping on her breasts sides ... her solid eraser-tip nipples rubbing on my thighs and waist ... I sighed out my sex-tifaction ... her eyes aflamed ... lusts and passion filled her eyes and I could hear her groaning in her throat ... her face blushed even more ... I knew she was trying her best to endure the fucking urge growing ... I moved one hand to her back and pressed down ... flattening her breasts into my groin ... "aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhh ..." ... and each time she slide lower, I raised a my ass a bit so that my cock tip touched her chin ... a few strokes later, her chin was wet from my pre-come ... "yyyeeeessssss ... you fuck good ... your breasts are so huge ... and beautiful ... feeeeeeel so goooooood on my cock ...... you like it tooooooo ...right ..." I teased her ... she pratically opened up her mouth and gasped for air ... then, a definite look flashed in her eyes ... on the down slide ... she bowed hr head and gulped my excited cock into her mouth ... I knew I could make her SUCK!!! Once inside ... she slurped her tongue all over my length and girth ... bathing my shaft with her tongue ... my fucking cock stayed in her sucking for at least 20 fucking minutes before she spitted him out to breathe ... her inhibition was totally gone ... she pressed my cock flat on my stomach and lapped on my balls ... again bathing every inch of my ball skin ... slurping and lapping ... "yyyeeeessssss ... suck it ... suck my balls ..." she looked up at me and took one ball in her mouth ... it rolled like a freed-fish in her mouth ... she sucked so hard till I thought my sperm will ejaculate through its skin ... then she did the same to the other ball ... "yyyyeeesssssss ... now my cock ... lick my cock ... lick him ... make him wet ... wet with your tongue ... wet with your saliva ..." again she looked up before her tongue lashed relentlessly on my shaft ... she lapped the base, her hand pumping my rod in circular motion ... then she licked up the shaft, her hand palming my cock head in circular motion ... then she lapped and slightly sucked on the cock head, her hand returned to my cock base and massaged in circular motion ... "yyyyeeeeesssss ... baby ... suck me ... now ... suck me deeeeeeep ..." from sucking the head slightly, she plunged her head down ... taking the full length into her wet wet mouth ... I raised my ass and stuffed deeeeeeeeeper into her ... once my ass was off the seat ... her fingers sneaked under my butt and pulled on my balls ... I screamed ... and jerked my cock in her mouth ... her head started to bop up and down ... slowly at first, grinding down and sucking on the way up ... then the pace quickened and the suction strengthened ... I tapped on her shoulder ... she looked up with my cock between her pink-coloured lips ... wrapped tightly around ... mixed juice was leaking down her chin ... I signaled her o get onto the rear seat ... she looked puzzled, yet complied ... she lay on her stomach on the rear seat with her mouth still clamping on my slippery cock ... she bent her knees so that her feet was waving in the window ... I stretched across her back, reaching under her green skirt ... her cotton panties were completely soaked and I could even feel her juice pouring out ... "may I ..." being a gentleman ... "you want me to finger you ..." she turned and gave me a "what the fuck" look and sucked harder on my cock ... I took it as a "yes" ... my fingers dug into her panties immediately slide two fingers into her pussy ... she momentarily held my cock in her mouth and inhaled ... in no times ... I was fucking her on both ends ... my hand on her head, guiding her mouth down onto my cock in rhythm with my fingers ploughing in and out of her cunt ... the pleasure was great ... my fingers were so fucking stimulating to her that she could not continue with her cock-sucking ... she let out a cry ... "aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh ..." and turned sideway ... I retrieved my fingers and shifted so that they could invade her from the front ... more convenient access ... not TWO ... but THREE ... THREE fucking fingers pumped ... into her cunt ... she arched her body sideway and screamed again ... "AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH ..." against the thunders and rains ... I pressed her head into my groin and she hungrily gulped my balls ... sucking on them immediately ... my fingers pumped and pumped and pumped and pumped ... no fancy fingers movement in her cunt ... just pure power pumps ... her body soon started to shudder ... "fuck me ... please ... fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME !!!!!" she was begging ... her eyes expressed a total release of her sluttiness as she begged to be fucked ... "but ... that's not part of the deal ..." I teased ... "fuck you ... I don't care ... just FUCK ME ..." ... I did have a moment of doubt ... as I did not have a condom with me ... Aids is generally a fate thing ... but pregnecy??? That...s a tedious consequence ... -- but then ... I wanted to release as well ... "but I got no condom ... what if you got preg ..." before I finished ... she yelled ..."cum in my mouth ... cum in my mouth ..." oh boy, she was desperate ... I pulled my fingers out, at the same time, removed her wet panties ... I adjusted her to sit over my laps ... I supported her under her breasts as she lowered herself onto my rod ... I could see her excitement oooooozing out of her cunt ... she got very little hair down there ... making it so excitingly vivid to see my engorged cock sliding passed her swollen puffy pussy lips ... ooooohhhhhh ... she was TIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT ... wet ... slippery ... stilllllll very very TTTIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT ... the squeeze to enter almost made me come ... she locked her eyes with mine ... biting her lower lips ... she sanked herself all the way in ... "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH ......" echoed in the car announcing her "Titanic" was sunk to the hilt ... for a moment, she just leaned onto me and held me tight ... allowing her vagina to accommodate my thickness ... I simply twitched my rid inside her ... every twitch caused her to jerk a little ... when she got use ... she began to ride like a Bronco kid ... pumping up and down on my cock ... grinding her pelvis when I was fully inside ... humping and humping ... her huge melons danced in my face ... as my hands were under her ass to support her, I stuck out my tongue to lap on her massive jungling boobs ... she was panting and gasping for air ... I looked down and savored the view of her cunt swallowing and spitting out my cock ... her skirt was crumbled and got wet stain in the process ...

Pivoting on my cock, I turned her around to face the windshield ... and I grabbed her breasts from behind and she carried in her humping on my cock ... I pushed her forward until she leaned on the back of the front seat ... I pressed her flat and started to fuck her doggie ... she screamed as I picked up the pace ... I pressed one hand on her back, pinning her down and pull her other hand backwards ... then I arched my back ... this will allow for deeeeeeper penetration into her juicy cunt ... "AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH ..." all her screams were contained in the roar of the thundering downpour ... I had no worry, not like usual car-fuck, that anyone will hear or see us ... I fucked her with long deep forceful stroke ... she could hardly move ... to what I knew, she had orgasmed at least three times since my cock banged into her itchy cunt ... cramping in the car was a test to your stamina ... but I soon got tired ... and I did have a banquet to attend ... I pulled out and flipped her over, locked my hands under her knees and rammed into her again ... her legs were in the air, kicking, as I thrust into her against er begging for more heavy fast strokes ... I pumped until she orgasmed again and told her that I was about to come ... I rested her feet on the back seat and she slide her ass to the foot-rest ... I climbed over her tummy ... and as she cramped her boobs together, I slide my come-coated cock between them and fucked her tits ... she tried very hard to tilt her head down to suck on my cock head ... when I felt my load ready ... I climbed higher ... and plunged my cock into her waiting mouth ... immediately she sucked hard and that was it !!!!! I looded her cavity with my peral white jism ... she gulped and gulped and gulped ... swallowing down her throat faster and faster ... but I kept pumping ... she looked up at me and begged me that she could no longer take any ... it was a fantastic vien when you look at a girl having your cock between their lips and swallowing your come ... finally, it was over ... she managed to take all ... not a drop had leaked from her mouth ... when I pulled out, she lay there sex-tified and opened her mouth ... I saw a pond of my pearly white sperm on her tongue ... she smiled and swallowed it down her throat ... I moved in closer and she sucked on my cock again ... lapping the remains ...

I sat back onto the rear seat and hugged her in my arms ... she said that was the best fuck she has ever had ... I smiled ... telling her that I was not treating her like a whore ... I pulled up another fifty, last one in my pocket, and stuffed it in her hand ... she refused and said that a deal is a deal ... anyway, what she had given extra, she enjoyed the return already. I respected her way and we drove to Marina Square.

No comments: