Sunday, November 23, 2008

Judy

Judy
By One Eye Snake

well ... since you ask ... and thanks for your support ... now get wet, get very very wet ... for Judy !!!
"Hey Joe, are you free this afternoon?"
"Ya,Judy-jie ... the exam is over ... and I was bored ... need any help?"
"Ya, my residential lease is ending soon, and I'm trying to pack for moving ... will you be able to come over and help me with the heavy stuffs ... hhhmmmnnnn ... nobody's home ..."
-- since I shagged her, or rather she shagged me, in her hair salon, I was busy with my exam and had not thought too much about her ... except when my busty chio classmate BeeLian teased me with her forever-ready to be shagged dandling 36"C boobs,
"sure, now?"
"well, if you have other reason to wait ... I was about to take shower ..." her voice was charged with seductive power, luring me into her web of lust ... before she finished her sentence,
"I'll be there in ten minutes ..." I practically slammed the phone down and dashed out of the door, my cock already steamed and sedia between my legs.

Judy-jie stayed about three blocks from my block, I knew she rented the apartment with her two "sisters" working in the salon. I had only been there once to pass her something from my sailor uncle ... as I could recall, not too many furniture, just those basic necessity. On the way, all I could think of is Judy-jie's 38" nehneh (she told me the size, I wouldn't know how big then ... just know that they are HHUUUUUGGGGEEEE!!! More than my hand could grab ...) and her thick dark black forest down there ... Oh shit! Knn!! Almost got knocked down by a van ... fucking licky ... hmmnnn ... lucky, better be careful, not to die young ... and STANDING ... haha!!!

I knocked on Judy-jie's door, with my rock-hard pole (haha!) in less than ten minutes ... she opened and WOW!! ... an extra large yellow man-shirt which barely covered her red panties, top two and bottom two buttons were off and was obvious that nothing beneath ... her hair was tied up into a pony tail, sort of make her look much younger, and with her small-size frame, she could easily be mistaken as a school girl ... "Thanks for COMING so fast ..." her tone was definitely lusty ... -- well, I supposed there will be MORE to COME, and I won't be the only one COMING!!!

I walked in, tried to be as calm as possible with the raging hard-on. The place was a mess, liked it had been ransacked by Ali BABA and his forty thieves ... packed and opened boxes were all over the place and in the middle of the room, there was a pile of female clothing ... Judy-jie smiled and said that she and the sisters were getting rid of the old stuffs to the Salvation Army. Looking at all these mess, I think I would probably be staying here for very long ... and looking at Judy's bouncing 38" and the snake-twisting waist, I would probably stay even longer ... and HARDER too (hahaha!)! She led me into the kitchen to take some old containers down from the top shelf in the overhead cabinet ... she climbed onto a chair and tried to reach them ... her loose shirt hiked up and her red panties was totally exposed in my face, cladding her full rounded firm ass cheeks ... I could even see some pubic hair sticking out from beneath ... I remembered how thick and bushy her private part was ... needless to say, Joey got very excited and he throbbed like a horse in heat in my shorts. From beneath the partial unbuttoned shirt, I could see the underside of her firm breasts ... the "things" that I always focus on whenever she came over to visit my uncle ... the "things" that I always fantasized about ... and the "things" that I finally got my chance to touch and feel and squeeze and ... "hey, small boy, what are you starring at, you are here to help first ... you know!" I looked up and was blushed to be caught starring at her ass and boobs ... "eeerrrr ..." "eeeeerrr what ... help me down lah ..." I reached up to hold her waist, the opened shirt exposed her belly button, so cute ... my hands rose to the sides of her breasts as she slide down ... the weight and the heat of her breasts made my cock twitched ... then she was lowered into my arms, along the way, her big boobies brushed across my chest and I let out an uncontrollable sigh ... "wah! Joe, you are here supposed to help me pack you know ... now seemed like I have to help you first ..." Judy giggled, and pointed to my no-horse-run hard-on. "No lah, but you wear until like this ... I am a man too what ..." "A man? Fuck one time only and you are a man ..."she giggled more. I was too embarrassed to argue and just climbed up the chair ... before I was up, she snuggled up from behind and encircled my chest with her arms ... the feel of her melons on my back heightens my arousal ... "Ok lah, just joking you only ... don't be angry OK ... come, let Judy-jie help you with this first, if not, looked very clumsy leh ... later hit something broken how ?" she giggled and giggled as her hands started to fondle my hardness through my shorts. My body trembled ... and the similar feeling returned ... no no no no no ... I don't want it to end so fast ... I told myself to think of something else ... the exam, ya, the exam, how did I do ... BeeLian took my notes away ... ya ... the busty BeeLian ... no no ... cannot think of her ... alamak ... everything that went through my mind was sex sex sex sex and sex ... I arched back from the excitement and Judy caught the chance to slip her hands straight into my shorts and underwear ... a warm embrace on my cock told me that she had had me in her grab ... I was about to spill ... fucking maloo ... "don't panic ... relax ... let Judy-jie take care of that ..."she mocked at my easy-tabulek-tahan and squeezed the base of my cock ... it somehow stopped my urge to spill ... "ya boy ... relax ... relax ... OK?" her tone was soothing and soon, I was tamed as a kitten.

Judy was still holding on to my cock ... sensing that my urge had ebbed, her small soft hand pumped the rod slowly, twisting him a little sometime, the pre-come had made him slippery like an eel ... I knew she was getting worked up as well as her nipples became unmistakenly pointy ... for quite a while, there was a silence ... only our heavy breathing filled the kitchen ... "lai, lets take a shower ..." she pushed me into the bathroom. "Take off your T-shirt," I flung my T over my head as Judy knelt behind me and pulled my shorts and my underwear down ... my cock sparing in excitement, eager for whatever that might come on ... "turn on the shower ..." I complied ... I got a sudden jolt from the raining cold water ... I still stood facing the wall and had no idea of what Judy was doing behind me ... had she removed her shirt? ... her panties? ... the doubts made my cock harder ... then I felt her hands caressing my bare back ... rubbing lightly ... I picked up the soap and ... "stay still, pass me the soap ... " she took the soap and I stood like a lamp-post, enjoying her hands roaming all over my body, lathering me ... her hands moved to my front ... slowly, but not missing any inch of my body ... I felt those hard buttons pressed onto my back ... so she had not removed her shirt ... her hard jutted nipples was poking and scratching on my back ... slowly, her hands slide lower down my front ... my tummy ... my belly button ... then my groin ... both her hands held my cock with the soap, she pumped my cock slowly and tenderly, caressing the lather over his length ... the lather made him more slippery and I began to moan ... she even wiped her soft palm over his crown ... while one hand was maneuvering up and down the shaft ... I felt her other hand gently stroked between my ass crank. My eyes were shut and my body trembled under the pleasure I had never felt before ... my knees weakened ... I moaned louder ... calling her name softly "Oooooooo ... Juuuuuuudddddd ..." then her hands were on my balls ... kneading them softly ... rotating them in her palms of slippery soapy foam ... she dropped the soap and washed the lather off my cock with her hands ... wiping over every details of my cock ... she did the same for my balls ... then the ass ... without warning, I felt something softer invading the crank of my ass ... I jolted at its intrusion ... but at the same time, I bent forward slightly and arched my ass backward ... it was Judy-jie's tongue!!! Oh boy oh boy ... Judy-jie was rimming my ass ... I almost lost it at that moment ... my cock strained even without any restraint ... I felt her hands pulled my legs back and spread them apart so that I was standing near #### degree with my butt jutted out at her mercy ... next, her fucking snaky sharp tongue was in between my crank ... sneaking its way to my rear opening ... and the same softness did a tap-dancing on my anus ... tipping and tipping and tipping ... every tip tap sent jolts of electrical pleasure from the end of spine to my brain ... I felt so much to scream ... yet all I could do was to stand there shivering ... liked a small boy that first saw a snake ... only this snake IS a soft wet sharp talented pleasurizing ssssseeeeerrrrrrr ... sssseeeerrrrrrpppppeeeeennnnnttttttt !!!! IT POKED INTO MY ASS-HOLE !!!!!!!!!!! and swirled around like no one was home ... my reflexive tremble almost cramped Judy's head between my thighs!!! I kept trembling, but her grip at my cock base restricted me to come ... eternal-alike moment of sweet torment was over and I felt her tongue tracing to the balls ... I managed to open my eyes and looked down ... there between my legs was Judy's face ... she sat on the floor and snaked herself between my legs and lapped my groin from below ... her eyes were completely shut from the raining water ... her wet face and hair looked so sexy ... I peeped lower and could see her upper torso still wrapped in the man-shirt which was completely drenched ... clinging onto her globes of flesh capped by two erected raisin on fifty-cents coin-sized brown areolas ... I felt like my cock could hit the baseball for a home run man !!!

Her tongue was lapping on the underside of my balls ... her hand reached up to resume pumping my cock as she sucked one ball into her mouth ... "ooooooohhhhhhhhh ..." I was again thrilled by yet another new sensation ... her tongue swirled in big circles around my bloated ball and she repeated the same for the other ball ... she even bit lightly on them ... slowly, I saw her tongue climbing along the shaft ... Judy had hiked herself further up my legs, her hands held tightly on my thighs and her tongue began to lick its way up ... it first tickled the base ... pulling on some cock hair ... seeing her mouth getting closer, my cock twitched violently ... I waited no more ... I squatted a little and my cock head met her tongue!!! Judy moved her head forward, pressing her tongue to my cock-head ... and licked playfully ... she pulled my cock up, moving her mouth beneath it, running her tongue up and down the shaft ... up and down ... up and down ... like painting a wall with her tongue-brush ... then her tongue returned to the crown as her hand grabbed and pumped the shaft ... she ran her tongue wildly on the crown ... tickling the pee-hole ... after a few laps and slurps, she began to mouth my whole shaft, wetting him with her saliva ... she slowly engulfed the entire thing into her mouth, sucking it hard, down her throat ... then she slowly withdrew ... until my cock head popped out from her mouth ... even under the shower rain, I could see her saliva thread lingering from the cock tip to her succulent lower lips ... again, she proceed to engulf my cock slowly ... it was like watching a slow-motioned scene ... and she withdrew slowly ... each time her tongue would glide beneath my cock on his way out ... the friction between her tongue and my hard rod was unbearably ssssshhhhiiiiooookkkkkk ... I let her took her own sweet time to devour my sausage ... then the pace picked up ... her tongue twirled around my shaft as I pushed my cock further into her mouth ... she sucked hard, her head beginning to bob up and down on my cock ... bob up and down on my cock ... bob up and down on my cock ... I was no longer a lamp post, maybe Joey felt like one (hahaha!!!) ... I became restless as I started to rock my ass back and forth, trying to catch up with her rhythm ... Judy's head was throbbing up and down, faster and faster ... stronger and stronger ... out of a sudden, she completely buried her nose in my groin and held my ass tight and close to her face ... my shaft was completely dipped in her mouth, wet and warm ... and her lips had sealed up around my thickness, tightening up my whole dick, cramped between her lips ... I noticed that her head was jerking vigorously, shaking my dick in her mouth ... her grip on my ass dug her fingernails into my flesh ... her body trembled ... I looked back over my shoulder, she was still wearing her red panties, obviously totally soaked by now ... but there appeared a darker patch at the junction of her legs ... could be her dark hairy bush of course ... but I knew she had CUMMMMMED by sucking me off ... and I was not OFF yet ... what a cock-sucker she is !!! I stood still and enjoyed my cock being immersed in the warmth of her mouth ... but Joey was restless, he twitched about in her cavity and wrestled with her tongue ... enough stand still ... I began to rock and roll again ... Judy released the tight grip on my thigh and pinched my ass cheek, signaling me to go ahead ... this time, it was my call ... I grabbed her head, and began fucking her mouth like it was a pussy ... I called her name with each stroke pump ram shove stuff plunge pile and told her how much I like to fuck her mouth ... fuck her face ... Judy seemed to enjoy my vulgarity as she sucked harder and harder when I shoved my cock all the way in ... she gasped for air and tried to return "yyyyeeeeessssss ..." "aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh ..." "FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK ..." whenever I pulled completely out of her mouth ... sometime I thought her opened jaw might close on my dick and bit him offffffff !!! But I don't fucking care ... all I knew was to FUCK the tight throat of bitchy JUDY-JIE in HEATTTTTTT ... it did not take very long ... I felt a tingling sensation mustering along my groin ... liked tons of feathers tickling my balls ... liked lava so hot that it was ready to erupt ... "I ... I ... I'mmmmm cccuuuuummmmmiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggg ..." "In ... in ... mmyyyyy mmmooouuutttthhhhh ..." Judy was able to speak out her wish in between of my pumping in and out of her mouth ... "GGGGGGOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" with a scream, I shoved my cock deeeeeeeeep into her mouth and pumped my first load ... eruptive flows of come juice just burst into Judy-jie's mouth ... as she sucked and swallowed exhaustively ... I involuntarily thrust forward, plunging even deeeeeeper into her throat and shot the second load ... it was too much for her ... she was gagged and choked ... yet she cling tighter to my legs ... her 38" bloated breasts felt liked two meshes of sponge on my knees ... my lower torso convulsed involuntarily from the force of my ejaculation ... I still continued pumping ... liked all my years of come had been triggered by Judy's suctionas she was also continued sucking on my dick in her mouth. I withdrew a little and I could see some pearly fluid sipped out from her lips clamping on my thickness ... it was so thick and sticky that the water could not wash it away immediately ... a playful striked me ... I pulled my still-unloading cock out and wanked him over Judy's face ... she did not seem angry, in fact, her eyes still shut but she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue to receive my dripping come ... she caught some and some landed on her nose, her eye-lids, her face ... it was unquestionably nice to look at ... a comeful face ... her eyes fluttered ... I turned off the tap and Judy finally opened her eyes just to catch the sight of my dangling cock over her face ... she smiled ... really looked funny with all the come on her face ... and pulled my cock into her mouth once more ... she moaned deeply and began to suck more cum down her throat ... when that was not enough, she lapped up the excess cum on my shaft ... as the last drop was finally milked by her sucking mouth, she licked it off the tip from my head, my pee-hole and smiled ... she continued to nibbled on my cock until he began to soften ... my knees almost gave ... "come, let's have some rest ... we've got the whole afternoon ... "Judy gave me an evil wink before leaving the bath room ... leaving me squatting there to fantasize of what she meant ... my cock twitched and eager to return to life ... more and more steamy sexy scenes ...

No comments: