Friday, November 14, 2008

June

June
By One Eye Snake

Not wanting to last this way, I pulled away the pillow and lowered her ass ... I rotated her lower torso anti-cockwise pivoting on my cock ... when she was lying on her side, I pumped her with several few fast strokes, causing her to ARH a few loud ones ... then I flipped her onto her stomach and pulled her ass up a bit ... she was in our favorite doggie position ... "YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS ... JOOOOOEEEEE ... FUCK ME ... FUCK ME DOGGIE !!!" her eyes lighted up with eagerness to be FUCKED! I held her hips tight and rammed forward ... my hands hopped from the hips to grab her breasts from below ... by pulling her breasts towards my self, I stuck my cock further into her wet pussy ... I withdrew till the cock head was just at the opening and rammed the full length in with one stroke ... "OOOOOOOOOOOO ...... " June's head was completely over the edge of the bed, she supported herself with both hands on the floor ... yes, this was what I wanted ... I released her breasts, leaned back to grab her ankles, tugged my knees kneeling between her thighs ... my cock almost slip out of her slippery cunt, I twitched the tip around her cunt lips to tease her ... "JJJJJOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE ... nnnnnoooooooo ... put in ... PUT IN ... and FUCK ME ... FUCK JUNE ..." she pleaded. But I had something else in my mind ... I straightened my knees to stand up, pulling her ankles up with me ... "June, make sure you support yourself properly with your hands ..." I was concerned about her safety. "What ... what are you ... you trying ???" June was puzzled. "THIS!!!" with the strong exertion, I spread her ankles apart to expose her already wet and messy pussy wide with my mighty cock engulfed between the burning red swollen cunt lips ... and PLUNGED! "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ..." June let out a longer cry so far ... I wrapped her thighs around my waist and held tight on her hips, leaned my self forward a bit and plunged and pulled up ... June bent her elbows and straighten like doing push-ups while I continued ... her cries of pleasure pitched to its highest ... "AAARRRRRHHHHH ... OOOOOOHHHHHHH ... AAARRRRRRRRSSSSS ..." ... I plunged and pulled up ... "AAARRRRRHHHHH ..." ... and plunged and pulled up ... " OOOOOOHHHHHHH ..." ... and plunged and pulled up ... "AAARRRRRRRRSSSSS ..." ... and plunged and pulled up ... "AAARRRR ..." ... and plunged and pulled up ... "AAARRR ..." ... and plunged and pulled up ... "AARRR!" and plunged and pulled up ... "ARR!" her cries shortened as her multiple orgasms flooded and ebbed and flooded and ebbed ... losing counts of how many times ... I looked down at her wonderful ass, her red swollen cunt lips biting tight on my thickness, her come-messed sparse-haired pussy ... I took a glimpse at her dangling breasts that brushed against the bed's tail board with every up and down, the ample size had enlarged due to the pleasure from sex (maybe also the reverse gravity) with her nipples erected to almost an inch ... even her ass hole seemed to gasp for air ... a devilish thought swept across my mind, I swept my index finger over her come-messed pussy ... when my cock was pulled back to the cunt opening, I pushed the finger in together with my cock ... "OH! OH! OH! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH ... " she had another orgasm ... June seemed capable of having unstoppable orgasms! In the next upstroke, I pulled up my finger, completely coated with come-lubricant ... I spread the drooping come around at her ass hole and without any warning, I pushed the entire finger into her ass hole ... "AAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH ... " I turned my finger ... "AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH ... " ... I pulled up and pushed deeeeeeeper ... "AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... AAAAARRRRHHHHH ... " Towering over June ... starring at my cock plunging in and out of her cunt ... starring at my finger digging her ass hole ... really cannot tahan liao ... I buried both my cock and finger into her two openings and come like the king of comes !!!!! June comes a might one with me ... this is what I called a PILE DRIVING MACHINE !!!!!
Before I finish my come, which I could not explain why it took a while ... I put my hands around her waist, slipped my cock out from her come-flooded soaking pussy, summoned all my remaining strength and pulled June up along my torso ... my still coming cock like a pen spraying come-ink along her body ... her waist ... her belly button ... her stomach ... her breasts ... her neck ... like a come-signature over my conquered prize ... some come landed on her sweet red lips and she hungrily licked away ... her hands were on my thighs for support ... our eyes met and we both expressed our TOTAL SEX-TI-FUCK-TION ... I swinged my hip forward and stuck my come-coated cock into her waiting mouth ... she tongued around, under, along, above ... every inch of my cock ... licking up the come and blowing his limping head ... when Joey grew completely soft, she bathed him in her mouth with her saliva and washed his back with her talented tongue ... finally, I put her down and we were both amazed with our stamina to fuck this way ... I was shocked too as this was the first time I FUCK in this position too, and I must say, it won't be the last time ...

We took shower together, bathing each other and washing each other's private parts ... but we were both too exhausted to try anything hanky panky. As we had no business plan today except waiting for Yamato to reply on their decision, we decided to just hang around ... maybe fuck some more when we regained our strength. HA HA HA!

@@@@@@@@@@

I don't know about June but I was dead tired from all the fucking in the last 48 hours or so ... June first blew me in the first night when she could not resist lying naked beside me and fingered herself ... hot steamy shower with June that turned into a flaming standing-doggie sex-act ... aching fantasizing about fucking Selina and her cock teasing session made my cock strained for the whole afternoon ... the behind closed door speed-fucking June ... fucking June from behind in the car while watching Carina taking Yamato's cock deep in her mouth to come ... the hottest unexpected passion-fucking Carina in the nightclub stairwell ... and the morning standing pile-driving fucking June ... oh fuck ... I was really quite drained ...

No comments: