Monday, November 17, 2008

Vivien

Vivien
By One Eye Snake

For those who get hard or wet with my tales, a thousand aplolgies for the long delay, did not mean to restrain your hard rod, was in HK and too busy to talk cock sing song ... anyway, here's the second part of Vucking Vixen Vivien ... enjoy and cream your undies ...

We had a quick munch at a nearby hawker center. Vivien sure made lots of heads (male and female) turned with her 36... braless boobs bouncing relentlessly under the spa-strap top. We talked like old friends and realized that she had just turned twenty on that day, and how she broke off with her bf last week and that she came here alone to breathe some fresh air ... (ya, I thought she came with a group and broke lost from them ... well she sure was gasping for lots of air earlier, hahaha!). "How long can you tahan ..." Vivien threw me off guard. "Tahan what ?" I was a bit lost. "Tahan that lor ..." she pointed to my hard-on, "how long can you keep it hard ?" seeing that I looked confused, she continued, "my bf's got soft very fast and he could only come once ... ... The Chinese has a saying: (actually, they have lots of sayings) xian xie shou wei qiang (the one grab first would be the most advantage)... she was challenging me ... this fucking decent-acting-chio, she was challenging me to fuck her ... "oh sometimes I turned soft soon too, but I got hard very fast, especially if you blow well ..." I looked into her eyes as speaking, "... you know how to blow ... suck a cock right? ... and I could fuck you till your cunt dry of come ..." my evil eyes stared at her blushing face with sluttish anticipating eyes and strayed to her breasts, noticed that her nipples were pointing, and lower to her private ... she blushed more. "don't look at me like that ..." and she buried her face in my chest, resting her huge boobs on my forearm; her body started to tremble. "Say, Vivien, say that you want to fuck me ... " I enjoyed gal taking dirty. " Say that you want my cock in you ..." At first, she just hid her, then ... "Yes Joe, I want to fuck you ... and I want to fuck you hard ... and I want you to fuck me hard too ... tonight ... before the sunrise, fuck me hard ..." oh man, she sure was vocal, I was impressed. "Only fuck meh, you will 'gum' my cock right ..." I teased on. Vivien trembled even more, and I could feel that this kind of conversation was turning her on ... her breasts rose and fell with the excitement of the words, pressing hard on my chest; my fingers traveled along her back below her waist and hooked on her crotch ... poking at her snatch with strong probe ... "yah lah ..." she finally gave in to her lust ... "you ever swallow sperm or not?" I asked. "No ..." immediately she said. "But you promised to take mine, right ..." I insisted ... with strong rubbing on her crotch ... Vivien trembled violently and finally gave in ... " ... OK ..."

We climbed up into a life guards tower after checking that nobody was inside. The beach was getting empty and it seemed like it was going to rain. There were still some die-hard bbq groups in near distance ... those who were still awake just grouped around to talk cock sing song. I swept off the sand and lay the towel. Then I sat down, leaning on the wall with my legs stretched across the entrance. This will alert those people intended to climb aboard that the tower has been occupied. Vivien sat beside me and rested her head on my shoulder. I opened up a can of beer and gulped a mouthful, then I turned and kissed her ... she opened up her mouth and the beer flowed in ... our tongues swam freely in the beer ... after we had swallowed the beer, we continued to kiss and Vivien began to suck hard on my tongue ... my hands became naughty and cupped her bra-less 36 inches breasts through the thin spa-strapped top. They reacted ... the nipples were getting erected ... and her breathing got harsher ... I broke free from the kiss and licked along her neck ... pushed her top up to her neckline to expose her proud assets ... fucking big young boobs ... I showered kisses on the jiggling breasts ... wetting the entire globes ... from around the base of the mounds ... to the pinkish areolas ... and the erected nipples ... I swirled my tongue all over, dancing with the music of her moans ... "bite me ... " she pleaded softly and I complied, first biting the whole fleshy melon in as much as my mouth could take ... I left my teeth mark on her breast as she ...eeeeeerrrrrrrrrr ... ... ... then I chewed one nipple while pinching the other.

Her breasts seemed to expand more under my slurping tongue; they glittered liked sand-sized diamonds in the dark. I reluctantly left them and went back to her lips ... I turned her head a little and stuck my tongue into her ear ... "hhhmmmmnnnnn ..." I flooded her ear ... I planted more kisses on her ear lobe ... and whispered "suck me, Vivien ... suck my cock ..." "hhhmmmmnnnnn ... " she opened her eyes and glanced sideway to look at me ... "suck my cock and make him come ..." I could see the fire of sex spreading in her eyes ... "suck my cock, make me come in your mouth ..." I put her hand on my already rock-hard pole and her eyes spit fire ... I continued to kiss her as she stroked my mighty Joey through the shorts ... "like him? ... suck him ... wash him with your saliva ... lick him ... with your soft tender tongue ... take him down your fucking virgin throat ... feel him inside your mouth ... flirt with him using your tongue ... " I fueled her lust ... her eyes had strayed to my hard-on ... her breathing quickened ... I reached below and held her hand stroking my cock ... then I slide the top of my shorts lower and guided her hand into my shorts ... Vivien's body shook on the Joey...s greeting touch ... "oooohhhhhhhh ..." her hand jerked back a little but soon started to caress the length and wrapped the thickness ... I lowered the waist band and she pulled my cock into clear view ... Vivien gasped at the sight ... her last thread of hesitation disappeared ... she turned and gave me a confirming lusty CFM look and bent lower to Joey ... I sat back to relax, enjoying a blowjob from this chio big breasted babe, descending her born-to-suck lips to my fucking hard rod ...

Vivien grabbed my swollen rod with her long tender fingers. She stroked my cock a few times ... feather touch light with some squeezing ... Joey jerked his blood-filled crown in excitement ... twitching happily in her grab. Slowly, ever so slowly, Vivien pulled more of Joey out to enjoy the breeze. Vivien squeezed my cock hard with one hand and reached her other hand deeper into my shorts to cup my balls and fondled them ... I lifted my butt to push the shorts further down so that my balls are also in clear view now. Vivien moved one hand up and down my cock while she massaged my balls with the other. Very soon, a drop of precum formed at the pee hole. "Lick it ..." I commanded. Vivien leaned forward and touched my cock with the tip of her tongue and licked the clear fluid off the end of my cock, she swept her tongue seductively across her lips ... a jolt of sexual charge surged through my entire body. Vivien continued squeezing my cock and massaging my balls until another drop of salty fluid appeared, bigger drop. This time, without my commend, she licked it off ... then she opened her mouth and engulfed the whole head of my cock and SSSSSUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKEEEEEEDDDDDDD !!! fucking shiok ... I screamed in my mind as I felt my cock being taken by a power vacuum machine!!!!! She held my cock head in her mouth and swirled her tongue all over him ... liked what I did to her 36 inches breasts earlier ... I could not wait and pushed upwards, eager to invade deeper inro her cavity ... but her fingers tightened on the shaft and suppressed my invasion ... she sucked hard and harder ... with my cock as the pivot point, "gum" the sensitive cock head between her full lips and rotated her mouth-grip ... sending waves of pleasure ... I arched my back and was about to come ... fucking shiok ... I had never come so fast to a blow job ... sensing my coming soon, she suddenly "POP!!!" popped her mouth-grip off my cock head and squeezed the shaft ... fucking shiok ... she even know how to control a man's orgasm ... I began to feel that I am the one fallen into the trap ... Vivien turned to look at me ... "good ?" she asked ... fucking chio ... what do you expect ... "suck me more ..." I demanded ... she grinned and released her grab on my shaft ... I regained my mind over body control and held my final frontier. Vivien reached behind to tie-up her hair ... "no, let it loose, let it flow like water ..." I stopped her ... she leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips ... I tasted a bit of myself ... "you are better than my boyfriend ... mostly, he will shoot when I did that to him ..." "ya ... show me more ..." She flashed en evil grin and swept her hair to the other side, then went back to my cock ... She started with licking the pee hole ... slowly ... swirling the tongue around, wetting the whole crown ... then come the shaft ... slowly still ... like painting with her tongue-brush, up and down and up and down ... slurping with lots of saliva (I am a sucker for wet wet wet blow job) ... the top side and the under side ... slowly ... every centimeter was well taken care of ... then she pressed my cock flat on my tummy and proceed to lick my balls ... slowly still ... like afraid to miss any part ... then she took one ball in her mouth and sucked ... oh fuck, I was doing my best to keep from coming ... she passed the ball in her mouth from left to right and right to left ... then she did the same to the other ball ... I pressed my hand on the floor to hold on ... breathing harsh to restrain ... when she spit out my balls, I had a mixed feeling of loss and disappointment ... next, she stuck up her tongue with its underside pressed flat on my cock undeerside and slide back-up along the shaft ... when it touched the tip of my cock, Vivien opened her mouth wide and plunged over my length in one powerful gulp!!! ... in my mind, "torpedo in the chamber" !!! and cocked ... immediately, I felt my cock tip against the back of her throat ... before I could savour the sensation, Vivien withdrew slowly until her tight lips again wrapped around my cock head ... "m ... mo ..." before I asked for more, she plunged again ... "torpedo in the chamber" !!! and withdrew ... and plunged !!! and withdrew ... and plunged !!! and withdrew ... I fucking lost count ... her hair was thrown in the air like dark clouds ... when she plunged over my cock, she opened her mouth wide to prevent de-skining my cock ... but when she withdrew slowly, she tightened her lips around the thickness and pressed hard on the veined contour ... after what seemed like close to eternity on the plunging and withdrawing, Vivien began savoring two-third of my cock in her mouth and sucked hard ... Her mouth was incredibly warm and sensuous. Her red luscious lips wrapped tightly around my cock. I could see her cheeks indent as she sucked on my cock. "hhhmmmnnnn ... " It was my turn to moan, "Oh yes, Vivien, suck on my cock ... hhhhhhhmmmmmmnnnnn ...suck harder ..." she responded by increasing the suction ...

Thunder was thrown and it started to pour ... but we gave no shit ... the shelter is good enough to block the rain ... the pour got heavier and I could peeped that many people was running in the rain to find shelter ... I hope no one will come this way. No one showed up ... good ... and the rain became a grey blur to curtain us from clear view ... it also dampened our moans ... should we get hornier !!!

Vivien had shifted her body sideway to better access my cock. She pulled my cock straight up, almost #### degree with my crotch and sucked like a pro ... once a while, she glanced at me as she worked her mouth around my meat-Popsicle. I like eye-contact during blowjob or fuckjob ... I certainly liked what she was doing with her tongue ... she grabbed the base of my cock and pulled it out of her mouth ... then she began to lick it like a Popsicle. I watched her tongue move up and down the length of my cock. Fucking stimulating sight ... "oooooooouuuuuuuuu ...... ooouuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ..." I moaned as her tongue swiped along the sensitive underside of my crown. I held her head gently in my hands to hold her head in place to prolong the sensation ... thanks to all the sit-ups in the army, I was able to jerk my butt to lightly fuck her mouth with small strokes ... Vivien did not protest ... in fact, she met my rhythm ... she was fucking supportive and she was definitely sporting ... "why would your boyfriend dump you ..." I asked ... "I never suck him like this before ..." Vivien popped my cock out and replied. "to be honest, this is my first time sucking a cock like this and for this long ... " she grinned with a glimpse of innocence "then where did you learn to suck like this ?" "don't laugh, but I practiced ... with a cucumber ..." I almost shoot my sperm into the air ... "a cucumber ..." I repeated in disbelief. "Ya, but now I can practice on you ... it may not be bigger than a cucumber, but it is more real ... and warmer to ..." I was speechless, well go ahead, practice as much as you like ... "if you can tahan ... I would do more ..." no more shy shy gal ... "I think ... I would like to make you come in my mouth ... you taste good ... " oh fuck ... Joe, this chio is powering over you man ... with a teasing sluttish glimpse, she engulfed my cock again, keeping eye-contact all the while as her red luscious tight lips touched the base of my cock ... her tongue action felt so good ... as she moved her head up and down on my cock ... I could feel her swallowing as she attempted to swallow all of me ... I could feel my cock pressing against the back of her throat. It felt so good ... so fucking good ... I bent forward to reach for the top of her jeans. Unfastened the button and reached in to grab her crotch ... I was in for another surprise ... of course she must be wet below after such steamy action ... but I encountered no obstacles there ... her panties were gone ... she must have removed it earlier when she visited the ladies ... chio babe with big boobs ... I must fuck her brain loose tonight ... with a pussy so wet, I immediately inserted THREE fingers as deep as I could reach ... "aaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh ..." Vivien broke free from sucking my cock and sreamed the pleasure !!! Thanks to the rain ... else it will probably wake up the whole Marine Parade estate.

I pressed my thumb hard on her clitoris and pumped my fingers vigorously in and out of her ... "aaaarrrrrrrhhhhhhhh ...... aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh ... " Vivien screamed against the thundering shower ... arching her back, shaking her head in frenzy, her hair fling around like dark shroud, and her hand pumped my cock vigorously ... "hooooooo, hoooooooo, hoooooooooo ..." after several harsh breathes and starring at me with a lusty sex-craved looks, she bowed her head down to my crotch again ... I lifted my butt to stuff my cock deeeep into her mouth, gagging her a little ... she sucked HARD, real HARD ... she sucked and wrestled her tongue with my cock while I continued my powerful finger-fucking in and out of her cunt ... her body tensed and trembled ... I felt gushing on my fingers ... fucking chio Vivien, she had CUMMMMMMEEEDDD in a dynamic orgasm ... more trembling ... more ORRRRRRRRGASSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSS ... good thing when she orgasmed, she continued to suck ... I twisted my fingers in her pussy and tried with the last finger ... I had never able to squeeze FOUR fingers into a Chinese pussy ... "Fuck ... ffffffuuuuucccccckkkkkkk ... JOOOOOoooooeeeeeee ... yyyyyeeeeeeesssssssss ... " Vivien's muffled voice, with my cock between her lips, encouraged my intention ... "FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCkkkkkkkkkk, I ...... I ............ ssssoooooooo wet ..." I know ... Vivien parted her legs more, she had curled her lower torso closer to me for more powerful and faster pumping ... I spread her cunt wide ... her cunt lips deformed into an "O", ready to engulf MMMMMOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEE ... I closed my FOUR fingers like the beak of a crane and ppppppuuuuuuussssssshhhhhhhhhhh ... "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH ..." the fingers had disappeared in her total wetness ... they WENT in ... fucking unbelievable ... "is it painful ?" I was afraid that Vivien would pass out ... she nodded ... and I began to withdraw ... "wwwwaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiittttttt ... bbbeeeetttteeeeeerrrrrrrrrr noooowwwww ... sssssttttttttaaaaaaayyyyyyyy ..." and she trembled and achieved another multiple orgasms ... this gal is no joke ... man ... even I felt pain for her !!! Then Vivien worked on my cock again ... taking him more powerful and harder and faster ... her body trembled unstoppingly ... more orgasmssssss ... "eeennnnuuufffff ... JJJJooooooooeeeeee ... take out your fingers ... pppppllllllllleeeeeeaaassssseeeeee ..." her knees buckled ... I withdrew my fingers, completely thickened by her come ... rested them on her swollen cunt lips and lightly "sayang" the stretched lips ... "thanks ... Joe ... now let me make you come in my mouth ..." she still remembered what I wanted.

Vivien took me deeeeeeep into her mouth once more ... I knew this time I won't tahan long. Seeing that the rain was so heavy that no one could see more than two meters ahead of him, I became daring. Without dismounting from her warm sexy mouth, I slowly raised to my knees, then on my feet, and positioned Vivien kneeling in front of me, still slurping and sucking my cock ... her knees were a bit weak from her multiple powerful orgasms but she played along submissively ... I think I am in LOVE with her ... after all, I was about to break off with my gal anyway. I locked my hand behind her head began to thrust my hips into her face ... fucking her sweet angelic face ... in and out ... in and out ... enjoying the sight of my massive cock fucking in and out between her lips ... in and out ... in and out ... enjoying the sight of a young innocent look but chio sluttish sex-craved big boobs angel gal sucking my cock ... Vivien raised her head and caught me starring at her performance; she really has the innocent look, even with my cock passing in and out of her talented mouth, her face and her eyes seemed to express like "what do you want from me ... how can I make you happy ... is this acceptable ... am I doing it right ..." that kind of feelings ... in and out ... fucking in and out ... of her wet warm sensual mouth. Vivien responded to my every thrust with equal and opposite force ... when I thrust forward, she thrust forward to engulf more length into her mouth ... when I withdrew, she backed away until the cock crown was just resting on her thick full red sluttish lips ... very soon, I was approaching my orgasm ... "Oh Vivien, you are so good," I cried. "I am going to shoot ..." she sucked my cock down her youthful throat ... harder ... her nose was buried in my hairy groin ... my cock was rubbing against her tonsils ... I grabbed her head tight, pulling on her long soft hair, and fucked her mouth ... faster and harder ... I was soon close to cumming ... starring down at the sweet young angelic face that was a total stranger to me a few hours ago ... but had been fucked intensively by my FOUR fingers ... and allowing me to fuck her young mouth like a whore in a public life guard tower ... "Oh Vivien, that's so good. I'm ready to come ..." Vivien looked up and gave me a CFM and please CIMM sex-starved stare, then she grabbed my hips and held them tight to her face, keeping me from pulling out of her ... burying my cock completely in her wetwet warm tonguing mouth ... her lips wrapped around the base of my cock ... tighter and tighter ... the thought of this young sweet angelic mouth all prepared to take come in her mouth for the first time, my COME especially, pushed me over the edge ..."Ohhhhhh ... Vivien ..." I screamed as my cock spasm and ejaculated down her throat ... Vivien tried to swallow it all but I must have shot gallons of come into her ... she had to pull her mouth partly off my cock to keep from gagging as I overfilled her throat with my salty, gooey pearlish sperm ... Joey playfully jerked when Vivien was not careful with pulling him slightly off her mouth and some come landed on her cheek and corners of her red sensual lips ... she grinned with the come-ful mouth, having some come flowing down her chin; before she swallowed another gulp, she opened her mouth and showed me the pool of come in her mouth ... so fucking chio and seductive that Joey spitted out more come onto her bare breasts ... "Suck me dry, Vivien ... " I pushed the cock between her seductive lips ... Vivien sucked on my cock until it began to soften ... her tongue swirled around to lick off the come from my cock ...

"So, how do I taste ..." I teased the still kneeling Vivien. "Wonderful ... I could take more ..." fucking cho bu ... making me hard again ... "but I would like you to fuck me first ..." Vivien grinned and planted a soft kiss on my cock. Then she looked up at me "Fuck you Joe, how many fingers went in ... did you put FOUR fingers into me ... did you ..." she vaguely slapped on softened Joey ... "ya, so ... you like it ?" I just smiled and pulled Joey away from her ... "fucking hell, I could only get TWO fingers in myself when I masturbated ... Joe, you horrible ..." I just grinned, "maybe I would try the whole fist ..." I said as I clenched my fist in front of her ... "FUCK you ..." Vivien smiled and gave Joey another saliva bath by taking him into her mouth-tub ... The rain was still pouring like a dark curtain ... we tidied up our clothes and hugged each other to sleep. The FUCK, it will have to wait ... seriously, I had never before experienced such intensive blowjob till I could not proceed with fucking ... not to mention that it was from such a young and seemingly inexperience first time gal ... I wonder if Vivien would be sporty enough to try ANAL ... hhhhmmmnnnn ...

With your encouragement, I will write more ... with Vivien ... June ... Carina ... Salina ... and many other gals/women that I had the chance to engage with sexually ... if you want to read more.

No comments: