Friday, November 28, 2008

From a lady's perspective - part 1

From a lady's perspective - part 1
By One Eye Snake

This one is for the lady ... anyone out there ...
get wet ... get very very wet ...

One pub to another, no matter about their themes, if ever any, they are always the same. Maybe you will have different crowds of various ages, backgrounds, races, social status blah blah blah ... different music, loud or soft ... different uniform the sexy waitress have to put on for display ... the one thing is almost confirmed ... for two sexes to be mixed ... hhhmmmmnnnn except for gay/lesbian bars of course. I was here to get laid ... or at least hope to get laid by some gorgeous handsome stud ...

I am about 5'2" with fairly nice average sized boobs, 34C, and a firm ass that is nicely curved in a full heart shape. I have chestnut brown wavy hair that reaches half way down my back which I let loose all times. I have been sitting in this quiet corner, alone, for hhmmmmnnnn ... 40 minutes ... and I knew I definitely had attracted many attention. Well, it turned me on ... made me horny ... I was just waiting for the right one daring enough to ask me for a fuck ... then I saw him. Actually, I had seen him earlier when I bumped into him on my way to the ladies ... he is tall, almost 6' and has a very well-built bod that equals up to JeanClaudeVanDamme ... better than JCVD, he has a boyish face that hangs a friendly smile ... I saw that he was with two young ... real young (wonder how they sneaked in) chicks that I bet they don't even have any pubic hair to shave if they want to ... their dress ... oh please ... I rather walked out of the house wrapped in bed sheets ... they were flirting with him ... touching his biceps ... here and there ... giggling ... and he was trying to put on a friendly smile ... then he turned and our eyes met. I jolted my beam across ... mega volts ... and he immediately blushed and lowered his head ... he's shy ... I casually looked around, pretended that it wasn't intentional ... uncrossed and crossed my shapely legs clad in tight leather skirt ... I had to as I felt a surge of orgasmic pleasure down under ... he was stealing glances at me ... in between nodding and smiling to the two giggling chicks ... on his next gaze, I flipped my wavy mane to my back and stretched my upper torso gracefully ... this enabled my 34C to wave a friendly smile to my prey ... I was sure that my erected nipples were signaling him to come, or cum ... whatever ... as I was not wearing anything beneath my tight silk blouse ... silk and leather ... smooth and hard tight clad ... my favorite duo ... his eyes popped, telling me that he was no different that the next Joe (apology to that name) or Tom ... fine with me ... as long as he has a nice cock tonight! I took the cigarette out between my full lips and blew puff into the air ... my tongue licked across the underside of the upper lip before I held up my Corona ... placing my ovally-opened lips around the bottle opening ... I curled my tongue up to lick around the rim before inserting it into the bottle ... my gaze was locked on his as I could see him gulping his own saliva ... he sighed ... and I could see his bulge between the legs ... I took a sip, then I put down the bottle and turned away ... I blew him a kiss and stuck my tongue out again in a lapping motion ... he stiffened and excused himeself and headed to the rear of the pub.

I followed ... the narrow corridor was full of people standing around on two sides, drinking, talking ... feeling each other up ... as I squeezed through the crowd, at least five hands glazed over my leather clad ass ... and there was even a hard on pressed into my ass crank ... the size felt good ... I thought of shifting my target or having two for the night ... I turned around ... shit, glasses ... and a Beng's face ... not my type ... I rather fingered myself to death ... I retuned a so-so smile and moved on. Then he was there ... like a wall in front of me ... up close, his broad chest was liked the great wall ... massive and solid ... I lifted my head ... a clean shaved chin and a pair of kissable lips, smiling of course ... high nose ... my favorite ... thick eyebrows ... rosy cheeks, either from alcohol or me ... then our gaze met ... and the time stopped! My hand reached for his ear and the neatly trimmed side-burn ... traced along his boyish cheekbone ... my other hand was on his forearm, feeling his strength flowing beneath the muscles ... I guided his hand to wrap around my waist ... he offered no resistance ... not that I boast ... normally men has no such control around me ... more ... the hand swept pass my small waist and rested on my ass cheek ... my hand was on his chest, feeling his heartbeat through the sheer silk shirt ... I traced circles around his nipple and I planted kiss on it ... my red lipstick left a stain of a lovely lips around his erected nipple ... he was drown in my hold ... until the familiar irritating giggles ... I broke form his strong arm and walked towards the back door ... tugging lightly on his wrist ... his choice ... either broke loose from my light hold and returned to his two chicky friend or come with me ...

The outside was dark ... clear air but pitch dark. He followed my lead towards the dimly lit carpark. My HRV was parked in the darkest corner ... not without a reason, of course. Soon, I had him standing against the side of the vehicle as knelt in front of him to unzip his pants ... he was nervous at first ... but the moment I glued my lips on his bulge through his Calvin Klein ... he forgot his mother's name ... I lapped on his hard on, making the sheer underwear totally soaked with my saliva ... the shape ... and size ... of his rod gradually surfaced ... I had a big catch ... never thought that I would get this size from a local Chinese ... I tilted my head sideway and nibbled along his shaft ... he moaned ... his hands were trapped in my chestnut brown waves ... I looked up ... "hhhmmnnn ... I ... I don't even ... even know your name ..." he mumbled ... "so ..." and I went back to his cock. I pulled his underwear down to his knees and his massive cock sprang up and bounced around ... liked jack-in-the-box ... I held around his thickness in one hand and bounced his golf-sized balls, well almost, in the other. His dick was absolutely beautiful ... the purple head was throbbing ... the straightness of the shaft ... the artistically blend of blue and red blood vessels ... along the edgy contour that sure to extra pleasure when fully inserted ... my my ... I was gushing too ... I pressed the shaft flat on his washboard tummy ... ran my tongue around the rim of the head, giving it a few fast liscks that almost sent him bursting there and then ... I was incredibly turned on by the salty taste of his cock too ... as I began sucking and trying to take as much of him into my mouth as I could ... then traced down his twitching muscle along the underside of his cock ... leaving trails of my saliva ... like our friend Joe, I too enjoyed wet BJ. Until my tongue reached the center of his scrotum between the balls ... his body trembled on my tongue first contact with his balls ... I liked that ... I started licking his balls ... then took each ball in my mouth in turn and gently nursed on it ... soaking them in my mouth one by one till they were completely drenched ... my hands were slowly stroking his cock all the while ... I went lower ... passed his balls and licked around his ass hole ... he panicked and stiffened his body ... I reluctantly left his sensitive ass hole as I did not want to cum on liked that ... I licked my way up along his shaft ... occasionally sweeping my tongue left and right to jolt his sensitive cock ... when I finally reached the crown, I saw a droplet of precome ... I leaned forward and licked the drop of fluid oozing from the tip ... poking my tongue tip into the pee-hole ... his body convulsed a little ... his moan was panting ... I supposed he had completely forgotten the two underage slut he left behind in the pub. His breathing became heavy ... as I worked my mouth all the way down and back up the shaft ... When I reached the head, I let the very tip just entered my mouth ... resting on my lower lip as my tongue massaged his underside ... when I gulped all the way down, he lifted his ass and stuffed deeeeeeper into my cavity ... I buried my nose in his thick pubic hair and inhaled his strong scent of manhood ... I released my saliva totally when his cock was buried deeeep in my mouth ... giving his hot rod a complete mouth wash ... saliva and his precome swoosh around in my mouth ... leaking from the corners of my tight lips and dripping down his balls ... I repeated the up down motion countlessly ... savoring the taste of his meat rod ... my lips will embrace his edgy contour to register every ridge on his cock as it passed in and out of my mouth ... I looked up again ... he was staring into my eyes ... almost pleading ... I winked at him ... and took half the length into my mouth again ... he arched his back ... pushing more of his cock into my mouth ... his hands were now cupping the back of my head ... I knew, very soon, he would want to take control and fucked my face ... I was waiting ... the tip of his massive tool reached the back of my throat and I fought hard with against gag reflex ... I opened my mouth wider ... and swallowed him all the way ... he doubled his groan and held tightly my face in his hairy groin ... come on, I screamed within ... fuck my mouth ... I backed up from his cock ... and swallowed it again in one smooth motion ... hinting to him the way I preferred him to fuck my mouth ... he learned fast ... on my next downstroke, he arched and pushed forth his ass and pumped even deeeeeeeeeeeper into my mouth then before ... I fely his balls hitting hard on my lower lip ... in rhythm, I fucked my mouth over his cock several more times ... each time, his hands would pull on push on my head to ram deeeeeeeeeeeeper and deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeper ... I let it slip from my mouth ... and lapped my saliva off his shaft and I swallowed it again ... he really started fucking my mouth ... and I knew he would not last long ... I looked up, with his cock moving rapidly between my closed lips ... he starred ... point blank ... he tilted his head upwards and shut his eyes ... with a loud groan and a relentless ram into my mouth, he was coming!!!!! I always preferred to taste what I had to swallow ... therefore I moved my head back until only the head of his cock was in my mouth ... and I could savor the taste of his cum ... yummy ... it was warm and salty ... oooooohhhhhhhh ... very thick ... hhhhmmmmnnnnnn ... slimy ... I swallowed spurt after spurt of his delicious jism ... I pumped his shaft with my hands ... squeezing more of his come into my mouth ... I wasn't worry about him not able to recover in time to fuck me in return ... not at all ... there are always other guys who are willing to jump me anytime anyplace anyhow ... I just liked to enjoy to the fullest whatever I had in hand ... his cock was getting soft and started to dribble ... I sucked out the remains of cum and swallowed it all ... his entire body was almost collapsing on me ... his legs buckled and his hands on my head were more liked holding on for a support ... its natural ... I savored his limp cock in my mouth ... still licking around to see if it will come back alive for round 2 ... gee ... he did not even get to see my body ... I realized ...

"seemed like your date is completely knocked out ..." a low voice came from my behind ... "actually, who won't ... considering the effect of your power blow ... you are a talent in cock sucking ... one horny bitch ... I knew it the moment I saw you in there ... and the moment I pressed my fucking cock in your ass ..." so it was him ... that Beng ... another sizable cock ... his hands were under my armpits and pulled me up to my feet ... I wanted to turn around to face him ... but then again, I just wanted to get fucked ... his face would probably turned me off ... so I just stood still and let him mould my small figure into a position of his convenience ... his hands came underneath my armpits and cupped my breasts ... immediately crudely squeezing them hard and forceful ... he pushed me forward and I felt his hardon in my ass crank again ... "wwwwuuuuuu ..." I let out a sigh ... and leaned back onto his chest ... my head tilted upwards ... enjoying his hand work on my boobs ... and the feeling of his hard rod in my crank ... "how is it ... bitch ... feel me good and strong ... better than that pretty face ... " "mmmmnnnnn ..." I couldn't care less to answer ... just fucked if you wanted to ... he pushed harder and I was crushed sandwiched between the pretty face, who seemed to be knocked out and the forward lunging cock in my ass crank, rimming up and down outside my leather skirt ... he yanked my upper torso backwards so that his hands were free to roam on my boobs ... he had pincehed my nipples solid hard through my silk blouse ... me going braless was making it all too easy for him ... "hhhhmmmnnnnnn ..." I moaned ... and some pretty face's cum dripped and landed on his fingers ... "fuck ... " ... men ... they like you to drink their cum ... sprayed on face ... and themselves ... sighed!!! "fucking whore ..." Beng is Beng ... I wondered what was in his mind ... "now you better suck it off ... you bitch ..." limited vocab as well ... and he stuck his fingers into my cumful mouth ... sighed!!!! What can I say ... I had sucked cock ... who cares about cum-coated fingers ... I sucked and mixed more pretty face's cum on his fingers ... "shit shit shit ..." he kept repeating ... maybe he liked THAT too ... I only knew my bf called me repeatedly because I gave him extreme pleasure ... I wondered did ... did ... THAT ... gave him much pleasure too ... I hoped not ... caused I would not want to be compared with ... THAT!!!

He finally pulled my blouse opened ... "wah ... no bra ..." ??? ... what did he think he was feeling earlier ... Beng ... sighed ... nonetheless, his big strong palms on my bare boobs felt good ... he pressed my melons flat and massaged it in circular motion ... I rotated my upper torso as well ... trying to enhance the feeling ... at the same time, my ass was grinding his cock ... "oh fuck you bitch ... I am going to fuck you here ... I am going to fuck you here and NOW ..." with that he stuck his fingers (earlier in my mouth) underneath my skirt ... I knew my g-string was in no way to stop his rampage fingers ... he slide passed the string ... and I felt two ... fucking two fingers up my snatch ... "wow ... you are wet ... bitch ... you are tight too ... still virgin? ..." ... ya dream on ... what do you think ... I do know two in the pub if you wanted to meet them later ... I pushed back against his fingers ... twitching in my cunt ... playing a fool in the wetness ... I humped my pelvis ... then "aaaarrgggggghhhhhhh ..." three fingers were in me ... three strong fingers pumping my pussy in a public carpark ... his hand was liked tearing my breast ... digging his fingers into my smooth flesh ... hurting me a little ...... pleasurising me a lot!!! I am a very wet woman ... I could get wet by just seeing some handsome guy through my windshield as I drive ... I always finger myself to orgasm when my HRV was stopped in the ped crossing along Orchard Road and some young handsome studs walked by in front of my car ... his fingers were strong and his drive was powerful ... almost brutal ... not that I mind ... but I wanted something bigger ... fatter ... longer ... meatier ... "yo, " I panted, still humping my ass ... "do you only have fingers ..." and asked ... still refused to turn around to see his face ... "WHAT ... you want to get fucked is it ..." ... gee, I thought that what he wanted to do ... anyway ... "then ok lah ... let papa fucked you good ..." he withdrew his fingers and unzipped my leather skirt ... it dropped to the floor ... my one leg stepped out of it and spread ... "Wow ... full moon leh ..." he grinned as pulled on the string ... the g-string tightened and split my pussy ... I moaned deeeeeeeply

No comments: