Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Erica

Erica
By One Eye Snake

Sigh ... a couple of days never write and no complimentary message or email ... sigh sigh sigh ... pai-tunt ... economic of good words and encouragement must be pretty bad ... well well ... such is life ... anyway ... get wet ... get very very wet ...
When I stepped out of the car, I saw Erica standing quivering in the wind ... her nipples were clearly visible ... pointy and erected against her silk blouse ... I quickly turned to the cab ... left ... and so with Erica's bra ... fuck! The next passenger is in luck ... hahaha! The hotel bell boys were starring at Erica ... and she just stood there waiting ... I walked closer and draped her business jacket over her shoulder and sort of covered her exposed breasts. We cuddled each other and headed towards the elevator ...

Once in my room, Erica hugged me tight ... her one hand immediately on my crotch ... "are you ready to fuck me?" my just spent cock sprang back to life in record time on her sexy lusty tones ... my hands raised to her breasts and cupped them ... Erica pulled away ... playing hard-to-get ??? I grinned and walked off. I took a can of beer from the mini bar, popped it and sat down on the soft queen-sized bed ... I switched on the TV on MTV channel, as usual ... Erica gave a impatient expression ... slightly displease with my lack of proactiveness ... I passed her the half-filled can of beer ... she grabbed it and gaggled down her throat ... the swallowing movement of her throat reminded me of her swallowing my come earlier and my cock rose another inch ... she backed off till she hit the study desk and sat on the desk, legs hanging and apart ... some beer spilled onto her silk blouse and she got more annoyed. She took off her jacket, which left her dressed in her business skirt and the stained blouse ... the full round shape of her breasts and their erected nipples were imprint on the blouse ... she looked absolutely sexy ... locking her eyes on mine, she rolled up her sleeveless blouse from below ... inch up ... inch up ... inch up ... her washboard mid-drift exposed ... fair and smooth ... inch up ... inch up ... inch up ... the underside of her ample breasts slowly coming into view ... fair and smooth ... like milk ... my eyes flared towards her with definite eagerness to see more action ... I reached into my pocket and drew a cigarette ... lit it ... leaned back and watched the show. Erica slide her hands under the rolled-up blouse and cupped her breasts ... the shape of her fingers were pinching and tweezing her hard nipples ... she grabbed and squeezed her breasts like they are some kind of doe ... I exhaled a puff, still doing nothing except feasting my eyes upon her sexy tease ... after some serious breasts massage-performance, which had made my cock strained against the pants' zip ... Erica flipped the silk blouse over her head ... leaving herself half naked sitting on the study desk with her legs spread ... an invitation!!! Her large firm tits were completely exposed ... she shook her upper torso and they swayed like jello ... next, her hands cupped her naked breasts again ... pressing them inwards to form a cleavage so fucking deeeeeeeeep ... I unzipped my pants and yanked out my cock ... twitching in excitement ... urging me to dive onto her and INTO her ... I stroked my cock up and down ... starring into her eyes ... her gaze was first locked with mine ... soon, she lost her focus and her gaze shifted to my hand stroking my cock ... her eyes thinned into a straight line ... she raised her legs onto the desk and spread them ... exposing her white lacy panties ... she pushed a finger into her mouth to suck for a moment and moved it to her drenched soaked panties ... with one hand to pulled her panties aside, her neatly trimmed pubic hair came into view ... I pumped my cock slightly, jerking him up and down ... Erica gradually eased her slender finger into the snatch ... her body arched when the finger was buried to her knuckle and she moaned ...

I stood up and let my pants fall to the floor ... pulled down my underwear and stepped out of it ... my cock was standing liked a mast ... Erica feasted her gaze on mighty Joey as her fingers pumped in and out below ... I walked closer but did nothing ... my passion burnt through my eyes and fuels her lust ... her fingers began to pick up the pace ... I stepped forward and reached to her finger-fucking action ... Erica did not stop ... nor I wanted her too ... my hand cupped hers and I tapped my index digit on hers and dived into her cunt together ... "hhhhhmmmm ..." her eyes almost shut as she let out a low moan ... our fingers dived in and out in unison ... my other hand held on her globes of wonders, twisting and turning ... very soon, I could feel her first orgasm surging through ... I added another fingers and her cum-gate broke loose ... "AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGG ..." her fingers left as she arched her back in an orgasmic ecstasy ... I still pumped in and out ... she arched higher, her supporting elbows gave way and she lied sideway on the desk ... my cock was in line with her face ... I leaned forward, diving my fingers non-stop in her still cumming cunt ... her palms grouped around my standing proud rod and began stroking him ... up and down ... sometimes twisting around ... my hand on her breasts moved to the back of her head and gave a gentle push ... Erica looked up and immediately knew what I wanted ... she opened up her sweet mouth and received my swollen head ... only the head was given to her ... she leaned forward to engulf more, but I pulled back, offering only the head ... it popped out from her mouth and I slapped her cheek with him ... then I shoved the head into her mouth again ... Erica slurped her tongue around the crown ... paying extreme attention to the pee-hole ... saliva drooled from the corner of her mouth onto the carpet. After long enough of wetting the head, I pushed forth to enter her mouth ... she delightedly took him in ... with lots of saliva ... wetting the shaft as he steered through her cavity. My fingers remained fucking her wet cunt ... drawing her to another orgasmic height ... my cock fucked her deeeeeeper into her throat ... she obviously liked that and definitely an expert in cock-sucking ... my cock popped her cheek from the inside and her cheek swelled like there was a fishball in her cavity ... her tongue was slurping on my entire length and girth ... my hand fell back onto her breasts and pinched her erected nipple ... pulling them ... my fingers fucked her cunt, pushing her body along the desk ... and my cock had picked up the speed and was literally fucking her mouth like it was a cunt ... Erica closed her sensual lips around the shaft as my cock moved in and out ... the lips were liked cushions, massaging my every vein bulged on the surface. Its time for the strong plunge ... my fucking fingers shoved deeeeeep into her snatch and pushed her body until her head was out-hanging on the other side of the length of the desk ... with few more powerful strokes, I unsnapped my fingers from her cunt ... "ARGH!!!" Erica exclaimed ... with my cock still in the sweet wet warmth of her mouth, I moved to the length side of the desk where her head was draping over ... I held her head in position and continued fucking her face ... in her up side down position, her tongue was able to caress the top side of my shaft as he pumped in and out of her throat ... this new found position seemed to excite her more ... I saw her lower torso arched and convulsed ... another orgasm, I supposed!!! Erica reached over, or rather, under her head and fondled my balls, squeezing them and cupping them in her small palms ... I aligned her mouth in such an angle that her throat could be in a straight line ... then it made it more easy and fucking shiok to dive the cock into her throat without choking her ... when she could steadied her head on her own, both my hands reached forth to toy with her breasts ... my cock did not leave her mouth at all and I was amazed with Erica's stamina to breathe in such manner ... truly, she is an expert in cock-sucking ... uncountable strokes but all mighty and powerful and totally sex-tisfying ... I withdrew reluctantly for another form of pleasure. I pulled on her breasts and dragged her across the desk so that even her shoulders were hanging from the edge ... Erica automatically wrapped her hands around my thighs and her palms grabbed my ass cheeks ... her head was then between my thighs and her mouth was under my balls ... in had to tiptoe a bit for this position but the return was pleasurably worth it. My hands pushed tightly her pair of heavy knockers as I slide my wet wet cock through the tight passage of silky road ... Erica lifted her head higher and her tongue was somehow able to reach my ass-hole ... she did not have to move ... she just stuck out her tongue with the pointy tip and darted ... as I slide my rod between her smooth mounds, I automatically rimmed my asshole on her tongue tip ... pppphhhhheeeeeewwwwwwwww ... this was SHIOK!!! So FUCKING SHIOK!!!!! ... I fucked her tits faster and faster, not sure if I liked her ass-rimming tongue or her massaging tit-fuck ... or BOTH ... who cares ... I just FUCKED her knockers for all they are worth!!! I even reached as far as possible to dig her cunt ... stretched ... and hooked three fingers onto her clit and Erica screamed into my asshole ... echoing upwards along my spine ...... FUCKING SHIOK!!!!!!!!!! Feeling that another huge load was built up in my heavy balls, I thought its time to fuck this horny volunteered HK chick ... "come, Erica, lets see what your cunt feels liked ..." I said as I dismounted from her face, I could feel long streams of saliva drooling from my asshole ... Erica was too shiok from her continuous orgasms that she could only lie there waiting to be pierced. I hurried through her other end, pulled her so that her lower torso was near this end of the desk and her cunt with red swollen pussy lips gasping for action was dripping wet at the edge of the desk ... pulled away her soaked panties, spread her legs wide, ready for penetration ... Erica's eyes were filled with lust and CFM expression ... challenging me to FUCK her GOOOOOOD ... I rested my cock head at her entrance, wiping the crown between her moisted cunt lips ... "yyyyeeeeeeeaaaaa ... FUCK ME ... JOE ... COME ... FUCK ME NOW ... you fucking machine ... COME, what the fuck you're waiting for ... COME and FUCK ME GOOD ..." Erica was very impatient ... I liked that, that would make her more aroused and more fuckable ... more wet ... more horny ... I liked fucking horny gal ... "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME !!!!" she was screaming ... suddenly "AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" as I speared in all the way without warning ... ONE FUCKING POWERFUL SHOVE ALL THE WAY TILL MY BALLS HIT HER ASSCHEEK and I grind in further as if trying to squeezing my balls in as well ... "AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!" ... Erica's body arched up liked a bow, tightened below by the crude entrance of my massive power tool and above by my merciless tiger-clawed grab on her shaking bonkers ... "FUCK YOU BITCH ... GET IT NOW ... FUCK YOU BITCH ... " I screamed in her face ... "YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME HARDER ..." I happily complied and delivered what she requested ... more POWERFUL AND DEEP SHORT STROKES ... SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! ... my thighs and balls kept slamming on her ... the desk became shaky as she arched her back and reached backwards to grab the edges of it ... SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! ... all slaps and slams were echoed by Erica's coourful vulgar Cantonese words ... I knew only partial ... but I knew for sure that she fucking enjoyed being fucked by my massive rod ... me too!!! I locked my elbows below her knees and pressed forward ... drilling deeeeeeper into her as I pushed her closed legs upwards ... delivering more in-depths short bursting strokes ... the desk started to squeak ... I let loose her legs and Erica locked them behind my waist ... she arched up and gripped my shoulders, I reached below and cupped her ass and off she was clinging onto me liked a Koala bear ... she hugged me tight and kissed passionately on my cheek and neck ... "I LOVE YOU JOE ... FUCK ME MORE ... I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY CUNT!!!" ... well, never argue with a woman in heat ... I turned around and dropped ourselves onto the bed ... my bodyweight and the fall drew me deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeper into her womanhood and she let out a cry ... I pinned her on the bed and started heavy piling fucking motion ... DEEP DEEP DEEP PILING ... DEEP DEEP DEEP FUCKING INTO HER CUNT ... every down stroke to the hilt ... and every upstroke to just having the crown between her pussy lips ... then PLUNGED in ONE STROKE ... piercing her womanhood ... Erica arched her back in rhythm with my every down stroke ... taking me more into her hot burning cunt ... she had already experienced many orgasms ... and made her passage totally frictionless ... no making love ... just pure lusty FUCKING of two BEASTS in HEAT ... sensing that my come was on the way ... Erica grabbed my ass and pulled me down on her ... "JOE ... CUM IN ME ... I WANT YOU TO CUM IN ME ... SHOOT IT IN MY BULLSEYE ..." she said it to my face, starring at my eyes with such fiery commands of lust ... I held back no more and ejected my sperm in the depth of her wonderful gripping cunt ... her cunt walls contracted violently to milk me ... I downloaded a bucket of cum on her snatch ... could even feel some cum splashing out of her snatch, slimy on my thighs ... Erica held me tight in her arms and whispered in my ears ... "Thank you Joe ... leave it in me ... I want to feel it inside me all night long ... " ... you horny fucking bitch ... "OK ... I have to get up early tomorrow for a business meeting ..." "so am I ... but tonight, we shall sleep like this ..." I could not bear to disappoint her, especially after the dynamic fuck ... and also looking forward to more fucks and sucks from this chio CFM horny HK chick ... despite the stickiness all over, I hugged her and we both turned sideway in embrace and dozed off ... my cock slowly limping in her cum-filled cunt ... I wondered if I could walk tomorrow ...

No comments: