Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Meeting

The Meeting
By One Eye Snake

There were five others at the meeting. Mr. Yamato, the boss, sat on one end (Chairman's seat) of the oval shaped conference table, followed on his right are Carina (Yamato's Secretary), Mr. Sewana (a Malay partner), Alex (Engineer) and Selina (the Accounts Manager). June and myself sat on Yamato's left. June illustrated some important factors while I prepared for the presentation. She was playful ... I noticed her left hand was on her labia, tracing her cunt lips through the silk skirt with two fingers, as she spoke with her usual innocent look on her face. Knowing that she was naked underneath, I got an instant hard-on. She was getting aroused too; her breasts seemed expanded with her nipples pointing through the half cup lacy bra. I bet they are visible to the spectators opposite. I heard Alex cleared his throat.

The white board was at the other end of the table. While I was connecting my laptop ... the red track-point mouse reminded me of something sexy ... to the multi-media projector. June moved closer to operate the laptop as I stood in front of the white board to speak. When she was facing me, back to the rest in the room, she playfully pressed her fingers harder on her pussy till the outline of her cunt lips were formed on the soft fabric, and gently rubbed her middle finger into the slit. Her mouth opened a little and her eyes would half-shut and expressed the fuck-me look. I mastered all my concentration to carry on ... thinking of all the sweet ways to penis-h her tonight. I could hardly wait, just feel like stopping the meeting, pulled her by the hair and spread her across the cunt-ference table, ripped her skirt off and fucked her sparse-haired pussy brainlessly. Her tongue would stick out and flipped a few fast lick ... to remind me of what her tongue can do, she then did a swift lapping action and lightly bit on her lower lips. I dropped my pointer (while my own pointer raised like a morning flag ... along the flagpole). I excused myself and bend down to pick it up. I half sqarted and reached under the table. The fucking horny June spread her legs wide, and her naked cunt was exposed in my face. Those acts of playfulness had also caused her sex-juice to flow ... the glittering was obvious! Oh boy oh boy, how much I wished to bury my face there and then in the depth of her groin, to be lost in the sweet scent of a wet burning dripping cunt of a young fucking horny malay innocent-looking chio bu ... to lap endlessly on her pinkish clitoris ... to stick my tongue as deep as long as it is into the depth of her vagina ...

When I reluctantly turned my head away from June's inviting pussy, I was greeted by another pair of nice long well-tanned sexy legs, right crossed over the left. They were wearing a pair of white high heels (about three inches) with toes exposed. No stockings over the legs ... the way I like it! The nails are well maintained in bright red colour, no long nails though. They sure made me want to suck and chew on them like cherries. These are Selina's legs. She was wearing a tight white executive skirt that reached three inches above her knees. From my position, I could easily see a glimpse of the white material covering the crotch. It must be a G-string ... I did not recall seeing any panty outline surfaced on the tight skirt that cladded onto her protrude-shapely firm ass. She suddenly uncrossed her legs and before she crossed her left leg over her right ... oh #### Nature of all living things ... I could see clearly the budge between her legs ... swelled up ... the puffy cunt lips were undeniable outlined ... there were some strands of pubic hair ... red ... peeking out from the side of the G-string ... wwwwhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww ... oh boy oh boy ... in that fraction of a second ... I thought I saw come dampness between the puffy cunt lips ... WET !!!

After what seemed like an eternity under the table, I stood up to resume my presentation. My hard-on made me rather difficult to straighten up and I hoped it was not too obvious. I accidentally took a glance at Selina. She seemed to be taking notes wit her head down ... but the slight blush on her face hinted to me that what she did under the table was intentional. I continued with the presentation ... and a raging hard-on.

When we broke for a 15min tea break, June, Alex and Sewana excused themselves to the washrooms and Carina was out to bring in some refreshments. Then there was a call for Yamato san and the room was left with only Selina and myself (hei hei!). I was still wondering if what I saw under the table earlier was real. Then, she summoned me over to her side for some queries on my earlier presentation (actually, I have ONE query about her earlier "presentation" too ... wanna fuck ?) I walked across and stood behind on her right. I had my right hand supported on the table and my left hand on the back of her chair. I have seen Selina a couple of times during my previous visits. She is in her late twenties and I knew she frequent gym work-up or outdoor activities a lot as she is athletic built and very well-tanned. If you have not spoken to her or know her, you might take her as a Malay. Her face is not my type, I would say, boyish with prominent cheek-bones that hints about her stuck-up personality (never confirm). Her lips are full ... the upper lip is bent kind of like the shape of the Chinese character "eight" (not to the extent of ugliness) and curls upwards. She had on a bright red lip-colour, matching her finger/toe-nails colour, that emphasized her lips fuller ... and tastier ... yummy! My experience tells me that these lips can SUCK !! Her hair was trimmed to a cool tom-boy cut. Not my type for sure, however, her pair of 38CC busts are definitely a knocker that will counter all her other "weaknesses". Not to mention her protruding tightly shapely ass ... wwhhhheeeeeewww ...

She was wearing the tight short white skirt with a matching white tank top, hidden beneath a white business jacket. She had unbuttoned the jacket to ease sitting down and she definitely had no problem about giving me the view down the valley ... try to imagine chocolate sundae ... maybe with cherry toppings ... I was eager to find out. I peeped tactically down the opening of the tank-top, which was propped up like a twin snow-capped mount by her 38CC ... the tank-top had merely covered two-third of her mesmerizing busts which velleyed a deeeeeeeeep cleavage. I focused as deep ... and could not seem to find any sign of a bra within ... I really do not believe that she was bra-less. From my angle, I could star through the cleavage and spotted a bit of her tummy flesh in between her breathings, but there was no sigh of her horizontal strap across her rib cage! Turning to the tank-top surface, there was no sign of nipples too! Her busts rose and fell with every breathe she took, the cleavage ... widened ... narrowed ... widened ... narrowed ... in no time, my restless Joey had risen ... trying his best to take a peep himself.

No comments: