Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vivien

Vivien
By One Eye Snake

... ya, make you cum n cum n cum n cum ... don't wet the keyboard ...
... Continuing with Vivien on East Coast beach ... I finally fucked her!

Thunders and lightning were still flirting in the air when I recovered from the intensive blowjob. It was getting more chilling, as the downpour did not seem to stop. Vivien coiled herself like a kitten, a sexy little kitten, on my right. I toyed with her soft long hair and recalled the earlier wildness ... I barely knew her ... I wondered if she was like that normally. Anyway, she seemed to be a kuai-kuai gal when she was sound asleep, just unsure of where she picked up those cock-sucking skills that truly out-aged herself. I traced her ear lobes, her cheeks, her nose ... then her sensual lips ... I remembered the wonders that these lips can do ... my cock started to erect again ... seemed liked Joey also remembered the magic of those lips ... these born-cock-sucking lips ... under the blanket, Vivien seemed to move her hand towards my groin ... her eyes were still shut ... I dipped my finger through her lips ... her teeth ... and touched her talented tongue ... Vivien slipped her hand under my waistband and touched the already hard and throbbing Joey ... I moaned ... and Joey jerked in the grab of her warm hand ... Vivien pumped slowly, giving feather-light touch over the crown ... at the same time, my finger was bathing himself in her jacuzzi-mouth, her tongue liked jet of massaging stream, licking and probing on my finger ... wet and soft and warm ... her eyes were still shut ... my other hand traced along her spine and disappeared into her shorts ... scaling her round ass cheeks ... feather-light touch roaming around near the ass hole ... she squirmed ...

Vivien wrapped her fingers around my rod and pumped faster ... I lifted my as to fuck her grab ... "suck me, dear," I spoke softly ... Vivien opened her eyes ... her head disappeared under the blanket ... in no times, I felt my cock being engulfed into a warm wet suction, and her tongue swirling around Joey. I yanked the blanket off, laid back and watched as she continued to massage the shaft, making it slick and wet with her tongue ... sucking my rigid shaft into her mouth ... staying in her mouth, her moist tongue bathed the shaft up and down up and down up and down up and down ... Vivien was very very GOOOOOOD at giving heads ... her lips clenched tightly against my cock, her tongue flicked over my sensitive cockhead, her fingers even caressed my balls ... squeezing and relaxing them rhythmically ... her soft long black hair was thrown up and down when her head began to bob up and down, gulping on my cock ... my left hand gathered her hair up so that I could see my cock in her mouth ... appearing and disappearing, appearing and disappearing, appearing and disappearing, appearing and disappearing ... a fucking shiok view to me who always enjoy blowjobs. I reached up my right hand to tug, pull, twist, and pinch her erect nipple ... "Yeeeeesss," I applauded, " Suck him dear ... suck my cock deep ... Vivien ... I know you love to suck on my cock ... take Joey deep to fuck your throat ... ohhhhh, you're sooo good!" ... Vivien obviously loved dirty talks as I could feel her suction stronger and her nipple harder ... her head bobbed faster, saliva dripping along the shaft, wetting my cock hair ... "yyyyaaaaaa ... make my cock wet ... make him slippery with your saliva ... lick and lap my cock ..." I urged on ... Vivien sucked harder and glanced at me with such burning lust and passion that I thought she was going to devour my cock ...

I mischievously lifted my ass and stuffed my cock deeeeeeper, gagged her by surprise ... she returned an angry look, gave my cock a light bite "OUCH !!!" and sucked on with more vigor ... the sight of a young angelic face sucking drooling my cock between her sexy lips, with saliva streaming down along my shaft, oh FUCK, I was more than ready to fuck her brains out ... "let me FUCK you now ..." I asked as I gave her nipples a final pinch, twist and stretch ... she moaned and raked her teeth along my cock ... Vivien did not stop mouthing my cock, her opened mouth, filled with my precomes and her saliva, plunged in a big gulp all the way down to the base of my cock ... fuck!!! I almost come in her mouth ... with her lips wrapped around the base, Vivien pivoted a quarter turn and unscrewed her mouth upwards, keeping my cock in her mouth, she shifted her body till kneeling between my spread legs ... ... OH FUCK!!! The sensation of my cock twisting around in her mouth was incredible ... I pressed both hands on the back of her head to prevent my cock being "unscrewed" from my groin ... FUCK!!!! She looked up to me, grinned a victory smile and repeated the same steamed-to-the-core cock-twisting-sucking motion several times ... my cock seemed to grew another inch under her stimulating mouth-torture, I howled my pleasure against the still thundering storm like a wolf ... and Vivien was like a she-wolf in heat ... she then straightened herself and slide her shorts down ... I watched as I slowly pumped my slippery massive cock ... then the soaked undies ... "FUCK me, Vivien ..." ... she spread her legs and squatted over my groin ... she lowered herself until her cunt hair was brushing tickling my cock ... Joey throbbed and jerked like a wild beast ... she glided her opening, dripping with her wet juice, over the shaft, lubricating him more ... I reached up and grabbed her 36" boobies, pinching a nipple with my fingers, feeling it erected and hard and clenching the other breast ... my hands traced their way to grab her ass cheeks ... squeeezed ... "hhhhhmmmmmnnnnn ..." Vivien moaned into my mouth ... my fingers lightly skimmed all over her firm ass cheeks, and reached for her young soft tight wet flaming pussy ... wet wet and dripping ... my finger found her opening, her hairy mound was completely wet with anticipated passion; I spread her cunt lips, she moaned a bit louder, sliding her hips on my thighs to give me better access ... and as I slipped my finger inside, her juices began to flow like a dam of cunt juice outbreak ... I could feel her juice wetting my groin and thighs as she arched her back, "AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH !!!", thrusting her hip forward against my probing finger, her cunt swallowed my finger to the knuckle ... I was shocked by her intense arousal, and I slipped another finger inside her ... she let out another gasping cry ... "FUCK you Joooooooeeeeeee ..." "Ya, come on then, you cock-starved gal ... COME and FUCK me GOOOOOOOOD!" I dug my fingers deeeeeep once more and pulled out abruptly, "POP!" scooping out her thick slippery cunt juice ... smearing her OWN cunt juice on her OWN fucking bouncing chio 36" boobs, and tugged the still dripping fingers into her OWN cock-sucking-pro mouth ... she instantly slurped up the juice and swirled her tongue around her sensual red cock-sucking lips ... "ya, taste your OWN juice ... and FUCK me now!"

Vivien was burning ... she stared, cheek reddened like hellfire ... pure lust, pure beasty sex ... held my cock upright, positioned Joey under her dripping cunt and without warning, SANK herself onto my engorged cock ... ALL THE WAY SHE SANK TO THE COCK BASE ... "SHHHIIIIIIIOOOOOOOKKKKK AAAAAHHHHHHHHH ..." we pitched the thundering downpour ... her cunt was so wet, so hot, and so fucking tight!!! Its like having my cock shoved into a vacuumed food wrap ... as she took my shaft deep into her pussy, Vivien had her hands on my chest, and started chanting "I LOVE you inside me, JOE, I love YOUR COCK inside me, yyyeeeeesssssss ... FUCK your COCK INSIDE me! Jooooeeeee ... I love you INSIDE ME!" ... Vivien moaned and bent forward to kiss wet and deep on my lips ... her tongue poked between my parted lips and danced with mine ... sucking luring inviting my tongue into her warm mouth ... I tasted myself ... her hips kept rocking and twisting with my cock buried deeeeeep in her pussy ... once in a while, she pumped her ass up down up down ... then she began to rock faster, and she withdrew from my lips to breath ... I arched my ass to thrust into her ... her breathing was panting, and her cheeks became even more red ... sweatlets formed on her breasts were shaken off with her every moves, the melons danced the dance of sex with the orchestra of thunders, lightning and rains ... I grabbed hard on both sweaty fleshy breasts ... she responded by sinking onto my cock hard again ... I could feel her vaginal walls massaging my hard shaft, like milking him to come ... I could feel a welling up inside me as I said, "Vivien dear, you are FUCKING GOOOOOD ... lets COME together ..." supporting herself with her breasts in my tightened grip, she slowly lifted her ass and cunt UP along my shaft ... so slow that every vein on my cock could feel the contraction of her vagina ... I looked at her cunt lips expanded and collapsed along the contour of my rod ... my voice, my moaning "wwwwwwuuuuuu ..." trembling with every passing pleasuring seconds ... it seemed an eternity had passed by the time her cunt lips was left gripping only my cock-crown ... my nerves tensed, my breathing stopped as I again saw the devilish flares in Vivien eyes ... and the FUCKING FREE FALL began ... ONE STROKE, ONE FUCKING KILLER STROKE, VIVIEN SANK ALL THE WAY TO THE COCK BASE a second time and her hip slammed hard on my groin ... "OOOOHHHHH ... FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK ..." I arched my ass high up to thrust deeeeeeper, I clenched her tits tightly, squeezing them hard ... then Vivien suddenly twisted her lower torso and my cock felt spiiiiiiiiiiiiiined and disoriented inside her pussy ... OH FUCK! I stiffened and lost control ... fired up my load in her dripping gripping cunt ... the rocketed come was immediately countered by a gushing torrent ... Vivien stiffened and shuddered and came hard as well and we both screamed "AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ..." Fuck! I think we woke up the entire East Coast!!! We held still and enjoyed the mixing of our comes in her cunt, streaming down my semi-hardened rod ... Vivien was still recovering from her intense fuck-cum ... she breathed harsh and collapsed onto my chest ... "Joe, I love you ... you want to be my boyfriend?" ... ya right, one fuck and stuck for good ... I thought she was joking and I teased ... "sure, if you lick me clean down there ..." without hesitation, she withdrew my already softened cock from her cunt, turned around and slurped ... lapping up our comes from my little Joey ... bathing him in her mouth ... swirling her tongue in my cock hair ... I looked at her swollen cunt lips, still elastically recovering from stretching, our comes oozed from the opening ... I felt sorry ... I pulled her away from Joey and kissed her ... a real kiss ... "yes, we will try out ... I love you too, Vivien, Happy belated Birthday!" ... from the corner of my glance, I could see a beak of tear streamed down her cheek ... and I kissed her even deeeeeeeeper ...

We did become very close friend, even until now ... it is with her approval that these experiences are pubicized ... uh, I mean publicized.

Don't seem to have too many response nowadays leh ... sigh ... Next, I would relate to my experience when I return to KL the second time and this time, I bonk the snobbish Selina brainless ... look forward to your encouragement.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yo great stories... don't give up carry on writing...
from: ur everyday reader!~ ^^