Monday, November 10, 2008

June and Carina

June and Carina
By One Eye Snake

When we were circulating around in the carpark looking for a lot, we spotted Yamato's S320 parked head in. We u-turned up the slope and reversed into a lot. June alighted and went behind the vehicle to see if there was space at the rear and she gasped in surprise. I joined her and we could not believe what we saw. The lot we reversed into was directly facing Yamato's car and since we were at half-floor higher, we could see into his car through his wind-screen. Yamato was sitting at the driver's seat, arched back facing the car-ceiling, and his mouth was wide-opened catching air ... it was clear that his breathes were short and fast ... both his hands were pressing on a head that looked glued to his groin. The head had long hair that was tied into a knot. It was pressed hard into Yamato's groin and we could not see her face. The cock-sucker was wearing a spaghetti-strapped bared-back red dress that exposed her entire back. Her back was just marvelous ... white as snow ... smooth like milk ... flawless ... seamless ... and the u-cut of the provocative red dress strongly emphasized her back all the way down to just the top of her ass-crank. She must be doing magic to Yamato's cock with her mouth or tongue because Yamato's expression was totally SSSSSSHHHHIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOKKKKKKKED ! As he pressed hard on her head, he also lifted his ass to thrust as high as his old fragile back could sustain (Yamato is about late 50's of age). June reached behind and grabbed me, instead she felt my instant hardness and stroked him. I tugged at her and we hurried into the back of the Odyssey ... we leaned over the back seat and continued our voyeurism. The tinted rear wind-screen provided a perfect cover for us in case Yamato looked up. Yamato was toying her hair till the knot went loose. Her soft black hair draped over the head and groin like a black jellyfish. Her hand was sticking below his groin ... I think she was playing mambo-jumbo with his marbles. Yamato's hand soon went tracing her bare back ... started with her neck, small, fair, smooth ... his thumb and index finger coiled to lightly pinched her spine ... gliding downward ... his other hand pushed on her spaghetti strap, trying to slide it off her shoulder. He tried and tried and tried ... but her arm was crammed in between to hinder his pleasure. At this time, I was raging hard and I climbed behind June who was totally sex-fixed to the scene. Actually, we saw no other flesh than her bare back ... but the scene was just too steamy ... sometimes you don't have to see any nakedness to steam man! I was poking June's rear with my hardness through my pants and her dress.

Suddenly, the woman yanked her head back, fling her hair to a side as she took in a deep breath ... my cock extended another inch when I saw her face ... June let out a cry ... of surprise at her identity or my poking (can't tell!) ... CCCCAAAAA ... CCCCAAAAARRRRRRRR ... CCCCCAAAAARRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNAAA ... wah liao ... I could not believe my eyes kanina bei ... our mystery gal was Carina Miao, Yamato's secretary (more like suck-a-tary to me now!!!), from what I know, she is a #### of two already man!!! When we saw her in the morning, she was wearing a decent light green blouse with a matching long skirt and a pair of old-fashion black-framed glasses. Most of the time I bumped into her, she would smile like a friendly housewife, but never flirtingly ... oh man, how wrong I had been.

Carina swept her strap down her shoulder and resumed sucking Yamato's cock. Before she bowed her head, we caught a glimpse of the old man's lan jiao, boy oh boy, what a waste I must say, despite the hardcore attention Carina was giving, it was still rather soft ... ugly ... wrinkled ... crooked ... and limpy! Carina held it and slide her face to and fro over the purplish crown, eyes half-shut, right cheek ... nose tip ... left cheek ... soft lips ... shapely chin ... and slowly, her tongue began to lick ... Yamato's hand continued his wonderful journey along her back. He was able to reach further with the strap loosened. He pushed the bright red fabric to uncover her ass ... what the fuck ... she was not wearing anything beneath ... Yamato bent his aged body slightly and dug his fingers underneath her ass. A jerk of his wrist caused her to tremble a little as she lifted her head slightly ... gasping a sigh of pleasure, I presumed. She coiled her body to allow Yamato easier access and deeper penetration into her ... Yamato was clearly drifted into his fantasy ... fighting hard to catch his breathes and pumping his fingers faster and faster ... too bad June and I could not see the finger-action. We too were getting hot ... I reached around and started fumbling her breasts ... not satisfied ... I reached into her low-cut collar and squeezed hard through her lacy bra. She lifted her head and sighned. Her hands came behind and stroked my Joey.

I turned and looked around to see if there was anybody. I understood that if there were to be any cars approaching, they will first pass by Yamato's car ... except those who were leaving ... too damn horny to take the chance. I unzipped my fly and Joey sprang out, ready for action ... I then lifted June's dress above her waist and positioned Joey at her opening. June's cunt was already gushing with juice, watering my cock, lubricating the tight entrance. She pushed her back into me and Joey slide in with no problem at all, like a sword back into his sheath. Immediately, I pumped like turbo. I leaned onto June's back and watched Carina's mesmerizing mouth-work ... I imagined that she was sucking me instead ... very soon, I found my tempo in unison of her head bobbing up and down ... fast and steady ... I knew I would not last long pumping in this speed ... what the fuck ... June wanted it as fast as well ... she was humping with her fucking wet cunt wall contracting and crushing my Joey ... she had complelety shut her eyes and her hands were gripping tightly on the seat-back. My eyes remained focus on Carina ... suddenly, when she tilted her head to face the front to swing of her hair, I thought I met her eyes! But she just returned to her tonging and sucking ... Yamato had withdrawn his fingers ... two fingers were glittered with wetnesssssss ... I pumped harder ... he spread the wetness over Carina's bare back ... and eventually into his mouth and sucked hard ... at the same time ... his other hand pressed her head down into his groin ... the sign of CCCCCOOOOOMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG ... I pumped even harder ... Suddenly, Carina turned her head to the front ... with Yamato's half-hard cock still sucked in her mouth, she starred directly into my eyes ... wah bian ... I almost come on the spot! Her eyes brewed fire, fire of lust, fire of pure sex passion ... Our eyes were fucking with each other as Yamato's body shoke and discharged into her mouth ... Carina's lips were tightly clamped around the cock ... I could see her mouth popped slightly, seemingly filled up by something ... then still looking into my eyes, she relaxed her lip-grip a little ... two streams of grayish fluid sipped out through her lips and flowed down the softeneing cock ... I could not bear anymore and I pumped the last few mighty strokes and shoved the entire length into June's already filled cunt and shot my fucking load ... I too made sure that Carina could tell what was happening on our end ... my eyes like shooting fuck-ray into hers ... her body suddenly trembled ... eyes closed for a fraction of a second and she returned a pleasing smile (funny when she still had the cock between her lips) ... I knew I had just eye-fucked her to her orgasm!

June was totally COME too ... actually, I did not even notice if she had come or not ... she turned around and brought my come-coated cock into her sweet mouth ... slurping and sucking the remains of Joey-June's come mixture. I looked into Yamato's car. Carina had sat straight to adjust her dress and Yamato had pulled up his zip. Without giving me another glance, Carina stood out of the car and disappeared through the lift lobby entrance with Yamato. After June and enjoyed enough, we re-composed ourselves and left the car. In the lift, she told me that her juice was still flowing ... I smiled, all the while thinking to meet with Carina ...

No comments: