Monday, November 3, 2008

June

June
By One Eye Snake

"Oh June, what the hel ..." I tried to say something.
"I ... I ... I'm sor ... sorry ... Joe ... I ... I ... can't help it ... wi ... with ... you ly ... lying ... be .. be .. beside me ... " She started to sob a little. "I ... I ... can't help my ... my ... my ... self ..."

I was speechless and I pulled her closer into my hug. She rested her head on my chest with one arm over my upper torso. I held her close, not realizing that she was completely nude. To me, she was just like a long lost child returning to home at this moment ...
The first sense that returned to me is from the sensory organs buried under my chest-skin. Even through the thin fabric of the "Hard-Rock" t-shirt, I could feel her pointed ten-cents coin nipples emitting heatrays, piercing my every tissue, boiling my every red-blood cells ... her irregular breathing pattern has also caused her handful tits to brush lightly against my chest ... rubbing, rubbing, rubbing ... circling, circling, circling ... caressing, caressing, caressing ... its like a wake-up call to all my senses, especially those that relate to SEX !

Her sobbing subsided but she remained in my hug. I was getting a bit uneasy, especially Joey, after all, I was hugging a young naked gal. I tried to push her away and my right palm, like homing onto something more pleasurable, cupped her left breast instead. A body jolted a little with my touch but she did not protest. (Once contact, si liao, kena diao like glue !) I could not resist to lightly grab and hover along the smoothness of the young ample mound. I hovered in tai-chi motion, pivoting around her nipple in the center of my palm ... exerting pressure ... transferring pleasure ... the tips of my fingers like touch and no-touch on her soft skin, sometime trace a figure 8, sometime scratch a little ...

"mmmm ... huh ... hhmmm ..." June started to moan.

Her eyes remained shut, only tighter. I stared at her still decent and innocent face, her soft lips parted slightly to breath ... I bent down and kissed her on the lips ... Initially, she quickly closed her mouth. But I persisted. I stuck up my tongue like a wedge forcing on her lips. Giving to my tongue or her own inhibition, her lips parted again. I drove my tongue all the way into her mouth, once inside, it swirled and flipped around like a sex-crazed dog wagging its tail. It traced the bottom line of her upper teeth and it wrestled with her tongue. Her tongue was trying to duck left or right at first, but after experiencing the joy of "tongue wrestling", it pulled its own "sunset grip" on mine. "Tongue lock", "tongue slam", "tongue pile-driving" ... if they could get a TV cam in here, I'm sure the show is much better than the Worst Wrestling Fuck (WWF) series. More to the tongue-war, saliva is mixed ... I have always been a wet-fucker ... enjoying most with lots of fluids ... mine, hers ... funny thing about saliva is that they always know when to start work ... you don't have to will it, they just produce ... anyway, June started to suck on my tongue ... she would flip her tongue-tip on mine to lure mine inwards and then caved in her cheeks to form a fantastic suction that seemed to be vaccuming my tongue all the way down the vortex of the suction ... her lungs! My right palm could feel the expansion of her breast when the suction began.

All the while through the tongue-fight, my right palm continued alternating tai-chi pressed technique and tiger-claws squeeze technique on her left breast. Feeling her nipple turning rock hard, I employed new kong-fu ... the chopstick picking technique to pinch her nipple.

"aaarrrggghhhh, " she opened her mouth to cry a little. "pain ... pain ..."

Still clamming my mouth on hers, I pushed her body upright into a sitting position. So that I could use both hands on both breasts. "Double chopstick" pulled both her nipples to extend a good inch rise of her peaks ... "thumb press" to "sink" her nipples into the fleshy mounds ... followed by "tai chi caress" around the entire surface of the breasts ... and ended with "squeezing oranges" when you clenched both fists together with the breasts within ...

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHH !!!" she cried. I forced the two breasts to clash in as close as possible and I lowered my head to lap on her nipples. "sssslllluuurrrrpppp ... sssssslllllluuuuurrrrrppppp ..." left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple ... "sssslllluuurrrrpppp ... sssssslllllluuuuurrrrrppppp ..."

I turned my head left and right faster and faster to shower my tongue onto her nipples ... all the while clenching her breasts tight in the middle and forcing the nipples to meet ... "sssslllluuurrrrpppp ... sssssslllllluuuuurrrrrppppp ..." left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple left nipple right nipple ... "sssslllluuurrrrpppp ... sssssslllllluuuuurrrrrppppp ..." I continued ...

"aaahhhh ... aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh ... " she continued to cry, tossing her head.

Her breasts are a completely wet with my saliva, and her perspiration, I guess ... But I continued until I was a bit giddy myself ... (getting old liao !)

"aaaaa, aaaahhhhhh ..." she gasped. "GGGGooooooodddddddd ... ooooohhhhh ... sssssoooooo ... gggggoooooooooodddd ..."

I slowed down the pace but continued licking her ample breasts and pointed nipples (look like missile heads by now) and gradually licked the way down. Frankly speaking, I was a rather tired, but it was just too shiok to stop.

My tongue reached her belly-button and now it traced tai-chi circle around the lovely depression. Circling, circling ... with occasional like poke in the middle ...

"oooooouuuuuuiiiiiiiii ...... " "ooooooohhhhhhh ... jjjjjjjjjjoooooooooeeeeeee ..." "ssss... sssss... sssssssttttttttoooppppppp ..." she begged. " ... sssssssttttttoooooppppp ... ttttttttiiiiiiccccccckkkkkk ... ttttttttiiiiiccccckkkkkklllllliiiiissssshhhh ..."

By this time, I had let go of my right hand from squeezing her breast and slowly caressed her labia. Her crotch is covered with very little hair, not trimmed, just little ... kind of like under-developed type. It barely hides the pair of full cunt lips. I cupped my hand at her crotch, pressing my thumb on the top of the slit and the other fingers formed a scoop softly caressing the bottom of her slit.

Her body trembled when I caressed her crotch ... she struggled a bit to break free.

"No, nnnnnoooooooo ... ooooooouuuuuuiiiiiiiiiii ..." she protested. "I came three times already, pppppplllllllssssssss ... sssssstttttttooooppppp ..."

I was not going to be denied. My thumb pressed harder and inserted my index finger into the opening. Boy, is she wet or what !!! You could put ask a scuba diver to dive in there ...

"oooooooohhhhhhhhh ... jjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooooeeeeeee ... ppppppllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee ..." she begged with both hands tugging at my head. "Not ttttttooooo ... ttttttttoooooo...night ... "

Her cry somehow got to my soft spot and truly, I had to be at my best tomorrow ... not to mention that I still had two more nights with this innocent bitch ... OK ...

I withdrew my finger and relaxed the grab. Still cupping her crotch, I looked up into her eyes. "You started the flame ..." I said.

"Sorry, Joe," She whispered. "I didn't mean to ... but I am too drawn to you ... I can't help it ..."

I gave her a "bo-bian" look and sit up straight. My Joey was still hard, if not harder ... she glanced at Joey for a while ... then she lightly bit her lower lips ... I could hear that her breathing picked up again ...

She looked into my eyes and stuck up her tongue, swirled it around to wet all corners of her mouth ... "Let me blow you to sleep ..." her voice was soft from being shy.

I could not believe what I heard. This young innocent malay gal is offering to blow me ??? Before I could react, she bowed down and chewed on my Joey through the boxer short. I had not wore any underwear after the shower; I could feel her hot breathe on the shaft as she lightly bit on it. Next, she eagerly tugged at the waistband to pull it off. I lifted my butt to slide off the boxer ... and lied down flat for her to begin ...

She did not suck on my Joey immediately. Instead, she rested her head on my thigh and licked my hairy balls. "sssssllllllllluuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrpppppp ......" it began ... lapping away the underside of my balls. All the while, her eyes were staring into mine (I lied with my head tilted forward supported by pillows) ... eye contact ... she sure knows her stuffs to sextifiy a man. 100% sure, she is not as innocent as she portrays. My balls were completely soaked with her saliva when she started to lick from the base up along the shaft. This time, she did not lap, but simply used her tongue-tip to glide along the length ... touch no-touch feeling ... reciprocated what I had done to her earlier ... its my turn to tremble ...

When she was licking the length, her fingers were tickling the balls, sometimes squeezing them a little ... when her tongue-tip reached the top of my Joey, she slide the tongue back down to the base with the underside of the tongue caressed the shaft ... "Fucking shiok !" I reached down to caressed her head.

"GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD ... JJJJJJUUUUunnnnnnnneneeeeee ..." "yyyyyyyooooouuuuuu aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrreeeeeee ggggggggGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD ..." my turn to exhaled.

After what seemed like eternity, she gave me one last lustful look and plunged her full lips over my shaft and all the way down to its base in one gulp ! The tip of my cock seemed to have push against the back of her fucking tight throat. She then retracted her head bit by bit, bit by bit, bit by bit ... all the time sucking hard as if she could not live to pull away from Joey ... when about only 1cm was left in her mouth, she plunged powerfully all the way again ... WET ... SWIFT... POWERFUL ... GULP! The second time she retracted, she left her tongue flat so that my Joey could slide over its softness and wetness ... Before leaving the reluctant mouth, her tongue would swirled around the tip to give it a few fact lick ... then she let the whole length slipped out her mouth, leaving a trail of saliva-thread connecting her tongue and my cock ... Joey appeared like a straight hard knight in his shiny armour of saliva ... her hand pumped mighty Joey a few strokes ... looked into my eyes with mixture of innocence, burning passion, lust and even sluttiness and sucked the whole cock into her wonderful mouth again.

When she was doing it slowly, I could see the bulge of Joey's head pushing along her cheek, causing the cheek-wall to bulge up as well. She alternated between these two mouth-fucking techniques ... like fifty over times. The pace quickened ... her head bobbing up and down became blur, and blurer ... the sight of my mighty length of human meat-popsicle appearing and disappearing between the full luscious lips of this 10 years younger apparent decent and innocent-turned-chio Malay colleague was really getting me fucking high and boiling ... few hours ago, I could not even tell the size of her boobs and now she is sucking me off like no tomorrow ...

I felt the tension building up in my groin ... its going to be a huge load, I know ... oh fuck, even my gf could not cause this size like this load from my present tired body ... I was concerned about June taking the full blast, so I signaled to her about me coming strong and fast ... fucking June ... 20 years old my cock ... innocent next-door gal my cock ... knowing that I was all ready to fire up ...

"I want you to COME in my mouth !" her watery eyes stared into mine, clearly displayed the message ... as she clammed her lips tighter around Joey's thickness, sucked harder, her tongue continued to wrestle with Joey even more vigorously and her head-motion was a complete blur ... her profile seemed to be extended vertically due to the fast motion ...

"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKk !!! " I screamed and blasted my load like a rocket leaving the launch pad. June quickly pressed her lips down to my groin and the load shot directly into her fucking tight throat !!!!! She did not stop ... she continued to pump her head up and down, milking me with her talented mouth ... I must have shot gallons of sperm ... too much for her to swallow in time and too much for her little cavity to hold ... gulps of the pearl fluid sipped out from the corners of her mouth ... making a mess at her chin and my groin as she was still pumping her head !

All things come to an end ... even my seemingly forever fountain of sperm will deplete ... I could feel my Joey puncturing inside her mouth, wet with her saliva and my wet seeds ... but she still sucked on to Joey. Lightly sucking on Joey and licked him clean all over. I could see her throat motion, simulating the swallowing of the sperm-remains in her mouth. I had to give her both thumbs up ... surely I learnt tonight that one should not judge the book by its cover ... I had never NEVER experienced such a powerful blowjob !

June finally let my Joey out to breath in some fresh air ... she continued lapping up the sperm in my groin ... she scooped up some that spurted on her face and spread it her lips so that she could lick in a sexy way ...

"How? Do you like it ?" she asked, still licking her own lips.

"The best, " I pulled her to closer, wanting to kiss her as a reward.

She pulled away, stood up and walked to the toilet. "Nope, its all mine ... this is all the protein I need." And disappeared into the toilet.

My groin was still in a mess, the sperm had all be cleaned up but the dampness remained. What the heck, I was too tired to move ... I did not wait till her return ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: