Saturday, November 29, 2008

From a lady's perspective - part 2

From a lady's perspective - part 2
By One Eye Snake

Of course that is not the end ... the end??? ... no ... this time ... is ENDS ... get what I mean ... read on ...
... get wet ... get very very wet ...

My lower torso jerked forth from the sudden pull on the g-string ... the string slipped in between my wet slit ... he pulled on the string and tarik me back ... the string rubbed over my clitoris ... "ooohhhhhhh ..." I sighed shiokly ... my body was bent into a #### degree frame ... my hands rested on the pretty face's washboard tummy for support ... he was still lost in the pleasure of the earlier CIM experience ... Beng had one hand on the back of my waist, pushing me lower ... his other hand was fingering my clit from behind ... his thumb and index digit were twisting the rose bud ... my body convulsed ... trembling with pleasure ... and my orgasm built up liked water in a dam ... then his hand on my back was gone ... followed by the slight zzziiiiiiiiippppp sound and I heard his jeans fell to the ground ... I wriggled my ass ... he stuck three fingers into my snatch ... scooping up the wetness and left my hole empty ... his hand ... I felt his hands on my hips ... positioning me ... and I felt the tip of his cock, big and massive, pressed against the lips of my cunt ... from the feeling back there, it seemed to be bigger that the one in front of my face ... my cunt was already on fire ... eager to be speared by this monstrous ONE EYE SNAKE !!! my body trembled again for the anticipation ... I reached one hand behind to stroke his rod ... I had to feeeeeel its size ... "wwwwwwoooooooowwwww ..." my turn to wow ... just its expanded mushroom head already filled up my small palm ... I covered my palm over its crown and massaged it ... smooth ... smearing his precome ... or was it my own wetness ... all over ... it must be shiny ... I painted the picture in my mind ... then I pulled onto its shaft ... the shaft was much thinner than the head ... I wrapped my fingers around its girth ... he slide it back and forth in my grip ... "why... testing the merchandise first ... is it ..."and his annoying voice returned ... "sure good one ... I fuck you till you can't walk ...man ... you horny bitch!" ...ya right, we shall see about that ... I pumped his cock slowly ... feeling the bloated veined contour ... and I became aware of its length ... he slide closer to allow my fingers to reach his cock base ... my fingers seemed to travel quite a distance before reaching there ... his balls ... liked water balloons ready to explode ... "happy ... can I fuck you now ..." he pushed his body into my ass ... both his hands were on my hips ... steadying me ... as if I was going to resist ... I guided his huge mushroom head towards my flaming opening ... I wiped its tip along the slit ... the clit ... and suddenly, I stiffened and CUUUUMMMMMMMM ... "wah ... so fast ... better fuck lah ... more slippery ... now you know my li-hai right ..." I let go of his cock and shut my eyes, savoring the power of my orgasm ... I felt his crown between my cunt lips ... he swayed left and right, liked trying to push open my cunt lips for entry ... bit by bit ... he slid in ... a little at a time ... was he being considerate, letting me get used to him inside me before he pulled out and began to fuck me in earnest ... or was he just torturing me ... "feeeeeeel it ... bitch ... feeeeel the king ? you want it ... you must beg ..." ... ya, he answered my question ... should have known better ... I said nothing ... I knew he was n the edge as much as I was ... begging or not ... he would have to fuck me ... or return to the pub with a blue cock ... me ... I could just get someone else ... I remained still ... "why ... don't beg ... you think you quiet I don't know meh ... you quiet still kenna fucked one ..." ... see, Beng ... sigh ... he slide in more ... the whole head was in my snatch ... its size spread my cunt walls ... and my cunt walls retaliated by contracting around it ... this fucker sure got the fuck of his life ... "wwwwwuuuuuu ... your cb can squeeeeeeeeze some more ... wa-bian ... cannot tahan liao ..." ... he held my hips tight and I knew he was going to go full swing ... what took him so long ... "hhhhhmmmnnnnnnnn ..." he rammed into me harder ... and harder ... my hands pressed onto the pretty face lover boy's tummy ... good thing that he had been working out ... his muscular tummy cushioned the impact the Beng banged into me ... his hands gripped my hips harder ... I thrust back against him ... wriggling to take even more ... I felt his veined contour scraped along my cunt wall ... tingling every sensory cells ... I arched my neck and I wanted to scream my joy to the world ... Beng is Beng ... but his cock is definitely nothing of a joke ... it was getting deeeeeeper ... with one final thrust, I felt his balls slamming on my thighs ... "AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH ..." I hoped no one heard that ... "fucking good ... feeling good with my cock buried inside your cb ..." "big right ... strong right ... want some more ... beg lah ..." ... what a fly ... an annoying housefly ... "feel this!" he screamed as he jerked his shaft in my tight passage of sex ... "feel again!" and he jerked it once more ... sending jolt of electrified pleasure up my spine ... he stayed inside ... the entire length ... and twitching his cock immersed in my overwhelming wetness and cum ... I wriggle my ass ... rotating it ... my cunt walls massaged the sweet guest over his size ... milking him ... I felt his short forward jab to push its head to my bullseye a couple of times ... each time caused an orgasm ... I cummed a lot if the partner is good ... liked I said before, I am a very wet woman ... "hey ... beg leh ... you want some more or not ..." ... that could be a turn off sometimes ... "you only know how to use your mouth ... is it ..." I tried to talk his language ... "WHAT ... you fucking horny bitch ... I will show you ... I make sure you cannot walk ..." that sent him over the edge and he pulled his cock out to just the head was between my cunt lips, again stretched to accommodate the size ... "FUCK YOU OK!" he RAMMED into my pusssssssssy ... "hhhhhmmmnnnnn ..." I suffered his rape in silence ... pulled out and RAMMMMMMMED ... and RAMMMMMMMMMMMED ... each jolt sent my head banging into the pretty face loverboy's tummy ... my hands slipped to his sides and my head kept banging into his abdomen ... Beng was in frenzy ... he relentlessly RAMMED into me like no man's land ... I enjoyed it ... been waiting the whole day foe a fuck like this ... too bad I could not look at my partner ... I pushed back whenever he sank his monstrous cock into the depth of my womanhood ... "more! more! more!" he kept yelling with each long powerful stroke in and out of my cunt ... when I got use to his rhythm, I realized that there was another cock hanging in my face ... though limp, still a sizable one ... without hesitation, I lowered my head and took it into my mouth ... "ya ... blow the pretty boy ... you bitch ... fucking and sucking together ... " seriously speaking ... there was no problem for sucking a cock in your mouth while another cock was fucking you pussy ... once you got use to the fucking cock in your cunt ... sucking another cock was just as natural as eating a banana while your bf creamed you ...

Me blowing the loverboy was obviously a huge turn on to Beng ... as I could feel his cock growing some more in my cunt ... pushing my cunt walls even wider ... honestly, it enhanced my sex-charged joy as well ... I lunged forward with Beng's thrust to get more of the loverboy's cock in my mouth ... wrapping my red lips tight around its thickness ... and I slipped my lips over his shaft as I drew back ... two cocks alternating entering my body from two ends ... TWO FUCKING COCKS ... loverboy seemed to come around pretty soon ... his cock rapidly grew into his respectable size in my mouth ... I was in heat ... Beng kept fucking my cunt with long powerful PUMP ... his hands had cupped my breasts from below and were tugging at them liked they were some cheap fruit ... I concentrated more on the cock between my lips ... the one attached to my face ... I sucked and sucked and sucked ... pumping him wet with my saliva ... I slurped my tongue all over his shaft .. fast and wet ... fast and wet ... I had two orgasms while sucking him back to life ... Beng's stamina was amazing ... he kept his same pace RAMMING PUMPING THRUSTING ... my breasts felt liked they were being torn apart ... then I felt two hands on my head ... -- welcome back, loverboy ... "wow ... you wake up already ... thank you for your gf leh ... what a fucking tight cb ... " I lifted my head to catch loverboy's gaze of confusion ... he may be confused or shocked ... but he automatically fucked my face non-stop ... I sent him a lusty gaze and urged him to fuck my mouth harder ... he understood ... "ya ... brother ... lets fuck her good man ... you fuck her mouth ... I fuck her cb ... come ..." loverboy held my head tight and began his thrust into my mouth ... fucking my throat ... he learned from experience that he should not let me take control ... no problem with me ... I opened my mouth wide for his easy access ... he was no more the boyish gentleman as he pumped his revived cock passed my lips and down my throat ... my saliva and his come juice were mixed and sent splashing all over his groin and my face by his forceful thrusts ... "ho-sei man, handsome ... that's it ... fuck her mouth ... fuck the bitch mouth ..." ... ya ya ya ... liked the loverboy was an idiot ... Beng's thrusts were as powerful as the loverboy's ... I was totally sex-tified ... as both monstrous cocks creamed me well from two ends ... I had one hand down to my groin and fucked my clit along with Beng's massive pumping machine ... my other hand caressed loverboy's balls, squeezing and kneading ... their thrusts intensified ... I had already got multiple orgasms ... enough for the night ... I began contracting my vaginal muscles in a rhythm that I knew only few men could resist ... Beng obviously not one of them ... "oh fuck oh fuck ... cannot tahan liao ... coming ... com ... coming ..." my suction on loverboy became stronger ... everytime of his out-stroke, he had to battle with my suction to pull back ... and when he fully inserted his rod ... I blew on his cock head to make him shiver ... upon hearing Beng's cry ... he too "eeeeeehhhhhhhhh ..." ... I am always proud of myself with the capability to control my partner ... or partners ... climax ... with a combined loud groan ... fuck the world if they could hear us roar ... we CUMMMMMMMMMED mighty together!!!!!!!!!! BOTH COCKS BURIED DEEEEEEEEP TO THEIR BASE IN MY OPENING ... ONE IN MY CUNT ... AND THE OTHER IN MY MOUTH ... OR THROAT ... SPURTING LOAD AFTER LOAD ... GULP AFTER GULP ... I had tasted his cum ... never mind this time for him to shoot right down my tight throat ... I continued milking loverboy ... slurping my snaky tongue up and down his shaft ... licking up all his jism ... lapping his cock head for more ... as for Beng ... he did his job to sex-tify my itchy cunt ... I still did not like his look ... when I felt his cock shrieked in my cunt, I simply stood up and his limp cock fell out ... he collapsed onto the car behind him ... totally spent, limp cock hanging out liked a deflated wrinkled snake ... ... yayaya, who's not able to walk ... I opened my mouth slightly and let some cum dripped from down to my chin ... slurped my tongue around the corners of my mouth while gazing into loverboy's eyes ... his boyish face was a glare ... shocked yet pleasurely exhausted ... I leaned forward and planted a kiss on his lips ... he pulled away at first ... dread of his own cum ... I held his chin in place tightly and speared my tongue into his gasping mouth ... sending his cum back to his owner ... my tongue spread his cum on his tongue liked a knife spreading butter on a loaf of bread ... when I withdrew my tongue ... a trail of cum mixed saliva threaded between my tongue and his lips ... I buttoned up my blouse ... bent down to pick up my leather skirt ... I could see through the glass panel of my HRV ... his two young chicken gf coming out through the back door ... looking for their misssisng man of the night ... my captive ... a flash of thought and an evil grin ... I took off my soaked g-string ... pushed loverboy aside and got into my HRV ... in the car, I waved for him to come closer ... leaning out of the window, I planted another cum-filled kiss on him ... before I reversed out of the lot and drove off ... I stopped by the two childish chicks ... "your friend is there ..." I signaled with my eyes ... " ... and I forget to leave this with him ... " I stuffed my soaked g-string in the hand of the one whose face was painted liked a monkey's ass ... " ... tell him thanks for the drink ..." as I allowed some remains of cum dripped down my chin ... their expression made me cum in my seat again ... and I sped offffffffff ...

OK. This is the project in the quest of writing a erotic story from the female's point ... thanks to Ms XXX (on request) for her info ... I personally think that I still have a lot to improve in this area as afterall ... I remain a man. Nevertheless, thanks for all your support and patience ... as you may know, I still have several threads to write about ... knid of disoriented to which to go first ... maybe we should have a poll ... hahaha ... nah ... I will follow my heart ... sometimes my penis ... hahaha ... so, just wait and ... get wet ... get very very wet!

No comments: