Sunday, November 9, 2008

June

June
By One Eye Snake

Wah liao, nobody read leh ... never mind ... still carry on with my sex life experience ... I feel good writing anyway ... also helps me to refresh my memory. Here it goes ...
6:30pm, June and myself headed back to our hotel to change for the night-out with Yamato. On the way, both of us were horny ... I was actually driving all the way with a "shift gear" between my legs. June was playfully stroking my thigh and her other hand gradually massaged her pussy ... which was totally naked under that black silk skirt ... slowly, she lifted the front and exposed her sparse-haired pussy. I could hardly concentrate on driving ... she was all the time looking ahead as if nothing was happening, but her cheeks blushed with quickened breathes ... her fingers, two, had disappeared in her cunt and her other hand was stroking my bulged groin ... tightening and relaxing the grip ... I reached down to unzip and immediately felt her warm touch over the impatient pee-hole, crown and shaft ... she was pumping Joey to the rhythm of her own pumping ...

The distance was too short for both of us to come ... we hurried with our clothing and rushed into the lift. Once inside, she pressed her lips on mine and we frenched as we fumbled with each other's vital parts ... I had my left hand on her breast , palm twisting her sensitive nipple; my right hand reached behind her ass and finger-rimmed her crank; her one hand was grapping my balls and rolled them like marbles while her other hand gently pumped the shaft. When the door opened at our floor, we rushed lie rabbits in heat to our rooms ... I went in first, June followed and she turned to lock the door once she stepped in. Before she could turn around ... I had dropped the pants and underwear to my ankles and pinned her to the door with my whole body ... Joey was like a mighty knight waving his Excalibur sword, the head glittering with pre-come ... June was taken by surprise, but she pushed back vigorously with her hands supported on the door. She arched her back like a bow full drawn and backed her ass into my groin ... I pressed my left forearm onto her back to pin her and my right hand reached lower to flip up her skirt ... nothing beneath the skirt, just her totally exposed naked wet sparse-haired pussy, wet and ready to be fucked !

My cock was pressing hard on her bare ass. Like a missile armed with heat-seeking device targeting at her hot opening ... "target in visual" ... "locked on" ... "AAARRRR ... AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!" engaged ... IMPACT!" ... no gentle probing ... no tickling ... no teasing ... no sensual slowness ... no mercy ... JUST ONE FUCKING READY HARD STRAINED COCK SHOVED ALL THE WAY HOME IN ONE FUCKING FORCEFUL HARDCORE PENETRATING JAM INTO ONE FUCKING WET BURNING HUNGRY PUSSY OF ONE HORNY CHIO NEXT-DOOR-GAL-TURNED-SEX-STARVED YOUNG MALAY COLLEAGUE !!!!!!! TO THE HILT ... ALL THE WAY INTO AS DEEP AS HER WOMANHOOD ... EVEN MY BALLS FELT LIKE BEEN SQUEEZED INTO HER FUCKING HOLE ... JUNE WAS COMPLETELY PINNED ONTO THE DOOR ... HER BREASTS WERE FLATTENED AS I FORCED MY WEIGHT ON HER BACK ...

"Fuck you, Joe .." she exclaimed. "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME ..." I held still for a moment to savor her torrential come gushing on my cock during that ONE HARD PENETRATION ! The stimulating alternating grip-and-relax of her cunt wall was simply fantastic ... "YES! I ... AM ... GO ... ING ... TO ... FUCK ... U ... HARD ... HARD ... AND ... HARD ... -ER ..." I punctuated my sentence alongside the impactful shoveling into her ... all the while pinning her tighter and tighter to the wall ... when I withdrew, I withdrew till only the crown was clammed between her cunt lips and I pushed it all the way in until my balls slammed her ass-cheeks ... if she has not enjoyed it, it would have been legally described as RAPE!!! "LIKE ... IT ... U ... TEAS- ... ING ... BITCH ... U ... FUCK- ... ING ... HOR-... NY ... BITCH!" I continued slamming into her with banging on the door ... "YES! YES! YES! YES! HARDER HARDER ... FUCK ME COME ... FUCK MY FIRE CHEE-BYE ..." June became vocal as well as vulgar ...

I yanked her off the door and turned her around ... my cock was still burying deep in her come-filled pussy ... she was bent to a #### degree pose and was half crawling with both hands on the floor ... I cock-push her like a wheel-barrow, jerking her forward with every step ... she managed to reach the sofa and supported herself grabbing the armrest ... once she had steadied herself, I grabbed her by her small waist and resumed my hardcore penetration ... I THRUSTED I RAMMED I PUMPED I SLAMMED I SHOVED I GRIND MY COCK INTO HER ... the unstoppable forward thrust pushed her higher over the back of the sofa ... I leaned forward to press her body bent over the back of the sofa, so the that her head was lower (behind the sofa) than her ass ... and her ass was sticking up high in the air ... I could see her cunt lips red like chilly tightly engulfed my cock ... come ... juice ... her wetness were all mess-up and gushed out when my cock pulled back ... I gripped her thighs with fingers dug into the flesh and tore her legs further apart ... "AAAAAARRRRRR ... FUCK ... U ... JOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEE ... FUCK ... seeing her pussy stretched around my Joey's relentless pumping (one advice to those who fuck without seeing the action, YOU ARE JUST DUMPED FUCKING AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING! NEXT TIME YOU FUCK YOUR GAL ... WATCH!), I could feel my own load building up ... I stepped onto the sofa seat and I steadied one hand on her ass and I ... I ... I ... I PILE-DRIVEN INTO HER ... IN ... OUT ... IN ... OUT ... DEEP ... DEEP ... "AAARRRR ..." IN ... OUT ... DEEP ... DEEP ... IN ... OUT ... DEEP ... DEEP ... "AAARRRR ..." "YO, June ... I ... I ... com ... com ... COM ... " I gring my the whole length deep buried in her cunt and " ... COM ... COMMMMMIIIIIINNNGGGGGG !!!" I screamed as I burst my warm seeds into her depth. She yelled and grasped for air ... as if my load had shot all the way "down" to her mouth and flood her throat from the other end. Her cunt walls contracted and milked my cock as she experienced another major orgasm!

I held her still in that pose for a while, both drowning into the hot steaming sex we just had ... yes ... nothing emotional ... just pure SEX ... like a dog doing another bitch. After quite sometime, I lifted her up ... she was still gasping for air ... her face radiated the just-fucked glory ... immediately, she hugged me tight and pressed her lips hard onto mine ... few minutes later ... "Thank you ... thanks ... Joe ... you are wonderful !" she licked my earlobes as she pronounced. My hands wrapped around her and my hands were gently caressing her red ass-cheeks (I spanked her a little while I pile-drive her ...) and feeling her dripping cunt ...

We went into shower together ... I laid still in the tub and June washed me all over ... spending, of course, more time and effort at Joey, my faithful cock. We got changed and left for Yamato's invitation. Needless to say ... June's pussy was completely naked beneath her dress ...

No comments: