Sunday, November 2, 2008

June

June
By One Eye Snake

I think my friend had posted recently my record of having several sexual situations with my work-partners; I just could not locate the thread. So for those who had read the first part, don't blame me OK ?
Due to the nature of my job, I have to rush to KL for a meeting at 10am tomorrow. We had just finished a meeting in our Singapore office, rushed home to pack some barang-barang and off we go.Its #### now and we are cruising in the company's Honda Odyssey. By the way, when I say "we", I mean June and myself.

June is a young 21 yo Marketing Executive that has joint our company for slightly less than two years and is very often assigned to follow me for on-the-job training. Though not the type of gal you will turn your head to when she strolls along Orchard Road, she does have a pleasant next-door gal look. She is small built, with shoulder length hair and a fair complexion, for a Malay that is. She volunteered to accompany me on this KL trip since she does not have too much of work in Singapore for the rest of the week.

As I am in my mid-thirties, more than ten years older than her, and I do have a regular gf working in SQ; I honestly declare that I have never fantasized about June, even when I have read in this forum by many brothers that young Malay girls are good all the time (no offence !). Imagine my surprise when she started to talk about sex. To act grown-up, she related to several erotic incidences like looking through a multi-colour stained glass window. I just smile and listen to a young decent malay girl telling cock stories. She mentioned that her bf has been asking her to go for implants. I turned my head to stare at her breasts (she was wearing a safari-shirt with the top two buttons off). I have never quite stare at her breasts before and if you were to question me about the size, I would scratch my head. Looking at it, I think they stand a good 34B or C, not big, but handful, I guess.

She asked for my opinion. I told her that they look fine and if she is not comfortable with that thought, she should stand firm (and I do mean "they" stand firm) to reject. He may be sextisfied for a moment but she has to live with the consequence for the rest of her life; besides I thought it is against their religion. She nodded but said that she is a Malay but not a Muslim. Out of the blue, she jokingly asked if I want to feel them to have a better idea. I was a bit shocked at her directness and smiled, saying that that won't be necessary.

About 1130pm, we arrived at the hotel. The receptionist said that my company had only reserved one room. Shit, then I remembered that when she volunteered to join, I forgot to ask Mabel (now she's the slutty horny type ... tell you my experience with her some other time), my assistant to add one more room. The receptionist said that all other available rooms are taken as the hotel is under a renovation and that there is a major exhibition going on in KL these few days. I looked at June and she expressed the "bo-bian" look, we checked in to the same room.

More shit, the room has only ONE bed! At first, June seemed a bit stunned and she starred blank at me. I told her that its OK, I would take the sofa and let her have the bed. She nodded slightly but still acted a bit reserved. I was quite tired and I really need to rest well for tomorrow, so I excuse myself to use the shower first. After my shower, I changed into my boxer short and a T-shirt (normally I am topless after shower) and tried to arrange the sofa seat to be as comfortable as possible. Then I noticed that she is still in her shirt and shorts, as if not going to take shower. I rushed her to go and get to bed early but she just sat there. After a while, she composed herself and said that the problem is she has nothing, no sleeping attire, to change into as she always prefer to sleep in nude, (Wah liao, this apparent decent innocent next-door chick sleeps in nude !!! STAND UP , STAND UP for ...! ) and now that we have to share a room ... well go use your imagination. (Don't know if I have picked gold or the cow's penis !)

I suggested that she could off all the light, I turned my back to the shower door and bed, she goes into the shower, take a fast one, comes out with towel and whatever little garment she can put on, and slips under the blanket ASAP and sleeps. The words paint a picture in my mind and the innocent look on her face are giving me a hard-on. She nodded again.

Off the light, rushed into the shower and the water starts to run. I could not erase the picture of her taking shower in my mind. I reached into my short and jerk a little, thinking that after she sleeps, I would probably have to go out somewhere to "ease spring squeeze trigger"; or DIY in the toilet.

"I am coming, " her voice echoed through the toilet door. (yeah, I wish you coming too!)

I answered as I turned my back to the door and the bed. (I may think of dirty things, but I still have to uphold an image --- that's the sadness of today's society, isn't it ?)

The door opened and I could feel a figure swoosh across the room and onto the bed, immediately dived under the blanket. The picture of a naked slender body of an angel appeared in my mind ... the handful tits and the well trimmed "Bermuda" triangle with light soothing fragrance of youth ... whoosh! The possible shivering under the virgin touch of my hand and quivering when my tender fingers play music to her innest softness ... the shy but lustful eyes with tears of enjoyment when ... the slight protest from her full lips when ... the sweet but short exhale when ... whoosh and fuck ! How am I going to rest !!!!!

"Joe," her voice. "Are you sleeping yet?" (NO. I am mind-fucking you!)

"Yea, try to grab some rest ..." I pretended to murmur.

"I think its OK ..." her voice getting softer. "You could sleep beside me ..." even softer... " I will put a pillow in between (I would prefer to have the pillow under her ...) us and ..."

Well, I must say that she is bold enough to give me that offer. And hell, I try to be a gentleman, but I am really too tired and it is damn uncomfortable to sleep on the sofa. So I moved to her side, with the pillow in between us, and tried to sleep with my back to her (shit, its already 2am liao !).

Worst ... sharing the same blanket has made her youthful body fragrance even stronger ... and the thought of her naked body within my arm's reach made me even harder ... I mean harder to sleep. I reached below to jerk my poor little Joey ... trying to keep the shaking down not to shake the whole bed ... I am sure she's no virgin and she will understand the sexual tension building up ... I am just not so sure what and how will she react ?

Suddenly, her hand fell on my shoulder (my back was still to her) ... and was slowly rubbing up and down. I froze and pretended to be sleeping. Then I heard some noise of snuggling under the blanket ... and I fely that her breath was on the back of my neck. I withdrew my hand from my short but remained still. Her finger was tracing the muscular line of my biceps (heng that I go regular gym session !), her breathing was getting heavier, I could also feel some heat on my back through my T-shirt. I remained still, but the sensation and the rather torturing silence had caused my Joey to his full attention. Then I felt the bed shaking. I knew it wasn't me because I was not jerking ... her breathing became obviously heavy and she was practically blowing air onto my neck ! I felt her grip on my biceps tightened and I turned around ... just to catch a glimpse of her half-shutting her eyes ... her face has turned slightly pinkish and an expression of "shiok" was clearly written all over ... her sweet lips exhaled and inhaled irregularly ... then she opened her eyes and caught me starring. Immediately, her face turned cherry red and a flash of embarrassment mixed with joy surfaced upon her innocent look.

I immediately grasped the picture ... this apparent decent innocent next-door malay chick is MUSTABATING under the sheet !!! in NUDE !!! with ME sleeping beside her with a tremendous HARD-ON !!!!! ... could you believe it ?????

I lifted my upper torso and was going to flip the blanket open. She quickly let go of my arm and wanted to turn the other way. I grabbed her from turning around and kicked off the blanket. What a sight ! She was totally NUDE ! Even in near complete darkness, I could see her breasts small but firm with nipples the size of a ten-cents coin standing proud like the guard outside the Buckingham Palace ... the fair complexion makes you think of vanilla-chocolate-mixed ice-cream ... a small waist ... and the bush ... can't really see the bush ... because her right hand was still cupping her crotch!! Some shine from her fingers, apparently glistering from her juice ... Her eyes were completely shut ... droplets of perspiration on her forehead ... and her breathes became more irregular ... her face was as red as a tomato, ready for plucking ... I am speechless and motionless except for the involuntarily twitching of Joey ... excited about the view. The whole room was filled with the smell of her deep breathe and the musky fragrance of her sex-juice ...

No comments: