Saturday, November 8, 2008

Selina

Selina
By One Eye Snake

"Joe," her sexy coarse voice sounded. "Are you OK ?" Of course, never better, are you sore ?
"Joe," she repeated. Oh FUCK ! What was I doing ...

I opened my eyes ... my right hand was still on the table ... right ... my left hand was still on the back of her seat ... right ... Joey was still in the pants, though hard and yelling to break free ... RIGHT! Selina was still sitting in her seat ... her jacket was still over her shoulders ... the inviting cleavage was still awesome ... RIGHT !! She had turned lifted her head to star at me (I hoped I was not drooling onto her neck, oh boy oh boy! Thirty something ... and still having wet fantasies during work ... ... hhmmmmnnn ... must be still going STRONG man !!!)

"Yea, you were saying ..." I tried to compose myself. "I was wondering ..."

Before I could finish my sentence, surprise Selina tugged her elbow backwards onto my bursting Joey and rubbed a little ... Fuck man, stop or I will cream ... she rotated her elbow softly on Joey ...

"Looks like you are not paying attention ..." she teased. Oh gal, I was paying attention ... just attended to the wrong thing. "Is this what you're looking at?" saying that, her left hand raised to tug at her tank-top, tracing the boundary sexily ... my eyes widened ... dipping two fingers into the boundary ... my eyeballs popped ... she was starring at my disbelieving puzzled look and stroking my cock with her right elbow. Man, I couldn't tell the reality from the fantasy ...

"Don...t miss it now ..." she teased further as she curled up her fingers to wedge-open her tank-top ... buar-liap ... nieo buar-liap ... half her right breast was in clear view now ... "you want more ..." yea FUCK! Does a small boy want candy? I felt so much to rip off the tank-top and feast on those 38CC boobs!

Selina reached deeeeeeeeper into her top and propped up her fingers ... her eyes locked onto mine ... and smiled at my child-like eagerness ... definitely, no bra ! ... like what I had imagined ... just not so sure how the nipples do not show ... was she not excited enough to erect her nipples? Her hands clasped her right breast for a second or two underneath the tank-top ... of SHIT OH SHIT SHIT SHIT, I could not see the tip, the TIP, man ! ... she seemed like peeling something off her right nipple.

"There, this is for your souvenir, " her hands withdrew from her top ... I still could not get a clear view of the fucking TIP! ... and handed something to me while I was still starring at her concealed breasts. I blankly received the thing ... it was a brownish round patch.

Selina stood up and whispered into my ears. "I stick this on my nipples so that they are not as revealing ... I don't like to wear bra ..." (me either!) ... and as if she could read my mind, "by the way, they are 39CC. " and she bit my ear lope before whooshing away and out of the door.

I stood there totally stunned. The nipple patch in my hand proved that I was not dreaming ... I brought it to my nose and drew in a deep breathe ... oh FUCK ... another short-listed fucking bitch to FUCK!!! June returned and asked provocatively if everything was OK. I wondered if she knew or saw anything earlier. I was however very keen to ask her to get on her knees and suck me off ... but that had to wait, the rest had returned ... after all, I was there for business. The rest of the meeting was fine. Selina did not return as she had an urgent call from her DAUGHTER to go home immediately. Yamato san had invited us to a local club that evening. Tired as I was and as much as I wanted to share the night with June privately, June and I accepted the invitation.

Cuming next:-- Read about the hot club ... and young Carina sucked up to her boss ... and I do mean SUCK ... and of course, my FUCtastic SEXtisfaying night with the 10 year younger Malay innocent- next-door-girl-looking chio-to-the-bone June ... steamy and hot ... honestly, I was on MC the next day because of her.

No comments: