Sunday, November 16, 2008

Vivien

Vivien
By One Eye Snake

The one with my KL trip has to pause for a while ... now I will share some steamy experience during my younger times, when I was just discharged from NSF ...

It was rather dark. There were uncountable stars in the sky and the sea reflected their glittering, but still, it was rather dark. And quiet too. The gushing of waves hitting the hard rock bottom of the coastal rock-block, distant noise created by a bunch of bbq fanatics only emphasized the silence more. I was about 500 or 600m away from my group of bbq fanatics. I always enjoyed sitting alone on the piles of rocks, listening to the gushing waves ... smoking something light ... better still when there are cans of beer ... like now ...

"Excuse me," a soft coarse tone from my back brought me back to reality. I turned around and saw a sweet angelic face, soft long hair that reaches the middle of her back, with a devilish body, sort of in the early twenties, she resembled a bit like Vivien Hsu (of course back then, Vivien was not even known yet!). "yea ?" I replied, not exactly very polite to the sweet disturber. "Could I have a cigarette? I think I dropped mine and worst ... I am lost from my group ..." she blah blah blah to tell her pathetic story ... my fault lah! I threw her the pack. "Thank you ... " she said as she took one out from the packet, "any light, please ..." her voice got even softer. I stretched my hand backward with the lighter, not intended to get up though. She tried but could not reach the lighter and seeing that I was not about to lift my butt, she climbed onto the rock-pile for the lighter. Maybe pissed of my lousy attitude or whatever, she refused to receive the lighter from my hand stretching backwards ... instead, she moved to my front, flung her long hair to one side, and bent #### degrees forward; holding the cigarette to her full and succulent lips. She had not put on any intensive make-up, and still her face was radiant with youth. Her gesture demanded that I light her cigarette. I remained still. She was wearing a light yellow spaghetti-strap top and a pair of denim jeans shorts. Like I said, her body is devilishly delicious ... a pair of at least 36 inches knockers over a 21 inches waist that curves into a 34 inches butt. From my position, I starred down her spaghetti-strap top ... a strapless black (my fav colour) bra cupping the wonderful pair of white mounds, which she had no intention of concealing ... the bra seemed to be of one size smaller as it squeezed the two snow melons tight to form a long-gan so tight that it was ready to crush anything caught between its walls ... my eyes feasted ... she remained in that post, trying to play cool. But her breathing gave her away ... it was getting heavier ... her breasts rose and fell ... then I looked up into her angelic eyes ... they are bright like stars in the sky, a glimpse of rebellion nature was flaming in them ... her nose twitched a little from the heavy breathing.

Lazily, I reached up ... stroking the back of her hand when I retrieved the cigarette, soft and smooth ... (you want to play cool, I played along and I will make you #### like hellfire in no times). I stuck the cigarette between my lips, with a post I learnt from Andy Lau, and lighted it ... smoked a puff ... removed it from my lips and passed it to her lips ... before sticking the cigarette between her sensual lips, I blew my some smoke down into her cleavage ... the smoke was trapped in her top, masking her breasts and they looked more mysterious and inviting ... like the kind of DARK invitation when you stare down from twenty floors in pitch darkness ... inviting you to dive right in. She held still but parted her lips a little to receive the cigarette. After I placed the cigarette, my finger tip traced the outline of the succulent lips ... she tilted her head to smooch along my touch ... I traced around the corner of her lips and back onto the slit ... she removed the cigarette and stuck up her tongue to tickle my finger tip ... I pushed forward ... and she lightly sucked on the tip ... I swept the finger at her lips-opening ... her right hand came up and held my wrist ... stabilized my hand and sucked the finger into her mouth ... I kept still and stared at her talented mouth doing the all too familiar sucking motion on my finger ... enjoying the wet sensation ... she did not close her eyes and when she started sucking ... they just sort of drifted into a mesmerizing state of their own; her stare was filled with some lazy passion of lust, a waiting CFM flames ... I just kept still and enjoyed.

After a few minutes, she stopped sucking and her tongue pushed my finger out from her mouth, leaving a thread of saliva ... "hi, my name is Vivien ..." (how coincidental!) as she introduced herself, her hand released my wrist and held the wet finger ... "I am Joe ..." I replied while doing slight poking motion with my wet finger in her grip ... she smiled. "Can I join you?" her soft slightly coarse voice sounded well with the music of the rushing waves ... I spread my legs and nodded. "Thanks ..." and she sat between my legs with her back to me. Vivien backed herself real close to me, leaning her back completely on my chest ... she folded her legs and both thighs rested on mine ... when she felt completely comfortable snuggling into me, she held my hands to fold around her body ... "hold me, please ..." my hands locked just below her breasts ... I could feel the weight and warmth of her breasts on the back of my hands ... they felt massive! No words were exchanged ... only the rushing waves ... and the hissing winds ... Vivien shivered a little, I hugged her tighter ... her slender fingers started tracing small circles on my bare thigh and the back of my hand ... I remained still ... just hugged her closer and tighter. "Are you just going to hold me till sunrise?" her soft coarse voice started to shiver as well ... (of course not, but I am waiting to fish you, bitch!) ... I remained yet still ... after a while, her breathing picked up and with enough boldness, she guided my left hand onto her left breast ... fucking hell, through the sheer fabric, I could feel her nipple already erected ... I pressed lightly ... she moaned softly ... "hhhhmmmmnnnnnnn ..." I curved my fingers along the contour of her breast ... the 36 inches are a good grab ... I pressed harder to test the texture ... firm, fucking firm !!! My other hand crept onto the other breast ... "hhhhmmmmmm ... oooohhhhhhhh ..." Vivien moaned ... both hands were squeezing both her breasts ... pulling them apart till she "aaaaarrrrrrggggggggg ..." and pushing them till she "mmmmmmmnnnnnn ..." ... then I dug my fingers into the fleshy mounds till her body shook with the pain of sex-joy ... Suddenly, Vivien broke free from my hug, not looking back, she unsnapped her strapless bra. She then pulled it off and tugged it under my thigh to prevent it from being blown away. She resumed leaning on my chest, only closer ... and she slipped my right hand into her top from below ... my hand hovered over her flat tummy with feather-like touch, tracing zigzag on her smooth soft trembling skin ... my left hand continued to cup her left breast through the fabric ... deforming it ... Vivien moaned harsher when my right hand finally grabbed her bare breast under the fabric ... I felt for the nipple immediately ... pinching and tugging it to feel its full hard erection ... with two fingers, I fine tuned the neh-tao ... from behind, I peeped downblouse through the collar ... nice pink areola, the area of a twenty-cent coin, with a dark brown hard nipple erected to as high as 1cm from her 36 inches boobs ... "hhhhhmmmmmnnnnn ... hhhhhhmmmmmmnnnnnn ..." Vivien continued her moans ... she leaned her head backward onto my shoulder, wrapped her right hand behind my neck and kissed my cheek ... her lips were a bit cold from the sea breeze, but her breathes were warm ... I turned my head and warmed her lips with mine ... immediately, we French-kissed ... my tongue pushed into her cavity with minimum resistance ... she sucked hard ... her tongue wrestled with mine ... our tongues played contortion with one another. My hands exerted more pressure on her assets ... she "aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhh ..." and I bit lightly on her lower lips ... the pain opened her eyes and met mine with total passion ... there were still some people walking along the footpath ... but we were too horny to stop and we gave no shit if someone could spot what we were doing ...

After some french-kissing, I decided to do something naughty. I pushed her top up to expose her 36 inches boobs under the stars ... "hhhhhmmmmmm ..." Vivien moaned through our French-kissing lips ... I peeped at the exposed breasts ... they were trembling in the cooling sea-breeze, fair, firm, rounded fucking big breasts ... these are really proud assets of a gal her age ... my fingers continued rubbing, pinching, pulling, digging, tugging, stretching ... all sorts of fingers movement you could imagine ... Vivien just reacted by soft and harsh moans and more intensive sucking on my tongue ... I could not wait for her mouth to me on my Joey ... she is definitely no amateur in this field ...

My left hand continued to massage her left breast, but my right hand was ready to explore new grounds ... or should I say ... new valley (hehehe ...) I traced with feather-touch steadiness to the edge of her denim jeans shorts ... toying for a while at her belly button ... then I became more interested with the other button ... I unbuttoned her jeans ... Vivien tried to push my hand away ... at least some demure gestures to symbolize that she ever resists, I think ... I moved on to cup her crotch through the thick jeans ... I "scooped" her crotch and pressed hard ... "oooooiiiiiiiiii ..." she murmured, still flooding our mouths with saliva ... I pressed my middle finger hard on where her slit supposed to be and rubbed vigorously on the jeans material ... from my experience, the hard material will rub against her labia beneath to cause an itching effect ... Vivien symbolically grabbed my hand but exerted very negligible force to stop the rubbing ... I smiled (in my mind, of course) ... I resumed unbuttoning her jeans ... this time, her only resistance was to breath harsher into my mouth ... my tongue swirled relentlessly in hers ... seriously, I had never experienced French-kissing a gal for so long ... the button was off, then the zip pulled down ... I stole a glance ... wah liao, a matching black undies ... mystery to unfold ... under the faint starlight, I could see the outline of her swollen cunt lips formed on the wetted panties. Immediately, I planted my middle finger onto the fabric that covered the slit and again rubbed hard ... this time, the obstacle was only a thin fabric ... upon contact, Vivien broke free from our frech-kissing and let out a soft but prolonged "aaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh ..." her body quivered with lust ... her half-shut eyes opened and stared at me with lusty fires ... I dug my finger onto the slit through the fabric ... "AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG ..." she bent forward slightly, but did not sweep my finger away. My left was still cupping her left breast and pressuring it ... my right middle finger stroked along the slit through the already damped fabric ... Vivien was completely out of her own control ... she stared at me ... biting her lower lips to restrain from yelling ... her eyes were filled with confusion of logic, morale, decency in public, lust, passion, sluttishness, shiok, FUCKing shiok, and MOOOOOORREEEEEEEEE ... I reached deeper into her jeans and hooked into her wet slit more, pushing her own damped panties into the opening ... then I rotated my finger, rubbing her cunt lips with her wet panties ... her breathing sped up and her other hand came up to wrap around my neck ... "deeeeeper ..." she moaned into my ears ... "deeeeeeper ..." she begged. "What deeper ?" I teased, starring at her restraining-hard-not-to-betray-her-own-sensation confusing eyes while fingering at her wet entrance ... "what do you want me to do?" I teased further ... with faster finger-action. "Yoooo ... yyyooooouuuuuurrrrr ... fin ... finger, deeeeeper ..." Vivien was practically breathing fires into my ear ... then she bit my ears lightly before licking it wet with her saliva ... her butt lifted from the ground slightly and she managed to wriggle her jeans shorts lower, exposing more panties-covered labia.

I brought the teasing finger up and it glittered under the faint starlight ... I wiped it on her breast and returned to its playground ... this time, it dived under the panties ... I could see that Vivien does not have a thick bush below but her pubic hair is as soft as her hair ... my finger swept across the soft-haired plain and rested on the waterfalling opening ... I pressed and hooked ... "ooooooohhhhhhhh ..." she moaned louder this time ... I quickly glanced around ... I think someone must have noticed what was happening here, but they probably did not consider that it will be so intense ... imagine a young gal lying half naked across the lap of a fit army-chap ... imagine the guy's left hand cupping the gal's left breast and have his finger fishing her fucking wet cunt ... my back blocked the view of the steaming action from people strolling along the footpath 100m away and the shroud of darkness also made it difficult for them to discover ... my only worry was with Vivien's cry of unbearable pleasure that was coming her way !!!!!

The middle finger started at the top of the opening ... it traced the slit between the two cunt lips, pushing them apart ... then it rested on the full lips and pressed hard, the finger tip curled a little and dug a bit deeper at the bottom of the opening ... Vivien "aaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh ..." the middle finger rested between the crushing warmth of her cunt lips and trembled, jerking the cunt lips with every shioking shake ... Vivien trembled with every shioking shake and she breathed fires into my ear once more ... my thumb joined the action middle finger ... it pushed against the cunt lips at the top of the opening ... after some light penetration ... it found her sensitive clitoris ... oh M other of shiok was found !!! My thumb pressed lightly on the clitoris and rotated ... "hhhhhmmmmmnnnn ...... aaaraarrrrrrrararrrrrrrrarrarrrarrarrrrrrrrr ... " Vivien trembled intensively and moaned harsh and loud ... her breasts bounced up and down from the pleasure generated below ... my left hand squeezed hard on her left breast ... at the same time, the middle finger commenced his poking invasion into her wet abyss of sex ... it did not go all the way in, but loiter around the opening and poked irregularly ... sometime rotated a bit to shower itself in the abundance of her cunt juice. Without any warning, I FUCKED all the way in suddenly ... "AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH ..." fuck, I hoped no one would come close to investigate ... I quickly planted my kiss to gag her scream ... the middle finger tickled her depth and withdrew in a zigzag motion, banging her cunt walls on its way out ... and rested on her cunt lips again.

"Deeeeeeeeper ... " Vivien broke free from my kiss and begged ... "mmmmoooooooooorrrrrreeeeee ... and deeeeeeeper ..." I kept rotating my thumb on her clitoris ... "what good do I get ... if I go deeper ... like this ..." I FUCKED my middle finger in again at my last word ... Vivien trembled intensively once more at the invasion and arghed some more ... "hmmn, what would I get ... to poke you deeeeeeper ..." this time, I screwed into her slowly, making sure that she felt my inching invasion ... "What do you want ..." she asked ... "I don't know, what could you give ..." I replied, while my finger stopped its movement. "I let you fuck me ... " her voice became softer ... afterall, it is not easy to offer yourself to a stranger to be fucked, even if you are a pro ... "anymore ..." my finger remained still except occasional poking to remind her cunt of the pleasure it was missing with every passing seconds ... "I can suck you ..." she paused ... "suck what, my tongue or my finger ... you done that already leh ..." I was enjoying every bit of the moment ... "I ... I ... I ... suck ... I ... I suck you COCK ..." Vivien finally gathered enough courage to say it ... "you know or not ... you so young, wait you bite me off, how ..." I teased, but this time, my middle finger began a slow fuck into her pussy, rewarding her for her courage. "I know ..." Vivien replied as her butt began to hump with my rhythm ... "my boyfriend always say I am good sucker ... and I like to suck ... also ..." wah liao, and the truth shall set you free ... no joke with this young chio ... "sure or not ... do you suck him till he shoot in your mouth ..." "no ... no ... I don't like he shoot in my mouth ... he got smell ..." "how about me ... can I shoot in your mouth ..." I was getting pretty aroused and I decided to fuck this chio chick in everyway possible ... I stopped my finger action again ... Vivien paused ... "don't ... don't stop leh ..." her pussy was thinking louder than her brain now ... "say yes lah ... say yes then I fuck your pussy like this ..." I said as I pushed TWO fingers into her pussy ... "hhhhhmmmmmnnnnnn ... ggggooooooooooodddddddddd ... " then I stopped ... "yes ... yes ... I drink your sperm ... " I grinned ... "I suck you cock and drink your sperm ..." Vivien begged ... "I also want to come on your face ... can or not ..." I asked as I pumped my fingers faster into her wet twat ... "anything ... allllll can ..." I think she was beyond reasons to stop already ... "then can I fuck you ..." "yes ... yes ... fuck me ..." her breathing and humping sped up ... "how many times have you fucked ?" "four ... no ... five times ... " " same guy ..." "no ... two ... " she could hardly speak the complete sentence. I parted her cunt walls more and the fourth finger squeezed in the fun ... "oooohhhhhh ... ooooohhhhhhhh ......" all three fingers pumped and withdrew in unison ... SAF policy ... three to fight ... hahaha ... "what pos ..." I continued with my own version of fun ... "what ..." so she still conscious ... "what is your normal position to fuck ... " I repeated. "lying down ..." "face up ..." "yeeeeesssss ..." she was jerked by my spreading fingers within her cunt ... "no doggie ..." I asked ... "what dog ..." so I see, I think we will get along just fucked ... I mean just fine!!!

I pressed my thumb hard on her clitoris and pumped three fingers hard and fast in and out of her pussy ... Vivien breathed harsher and harsher ... she locked her arms on around my neck and constantly kissed my ear when the shiokness was too intense ... her body kept trembling and her bouncing 36 inches were a feast to my eyes ... my left hand squeezed and rubbed her breasts as relentless as the three musketeers below ... the tensed yet trembling thighs hinted that Vivien was going to come soon ... I pumped faster and deeeeeeeper with each stroke ... arghs and hmmns and ohs were all mixed up ... she half-shut her eyes ... without warning, she dug her fingernail into my neck and COME EXPLODINGly on my fingers ... her thighs collapsed together to cause the tightening of her cunt walls and opening ... her lower torso straightened like pissing onto my hands ... even the left breast tensed up to my squeeze ... for a good five minutes, Vivien drown herself in the pleasure of CUMMING ... then she release her tight grip on my neck, opened her eyes and kissed me tenderly on my lips ... I withdrew only after all the contraction in her pussy had ceased ... I wiped her come over her breasts and she grinned a thankful smile. "I want to suck your cock ..." she whispered in my ear while feeling my hard straining cock through my shorts ... "then I want to fuck you ..."

"we will find a good spot for that ... now, before you get cold ... " I helped her to slip the jeans shorts back and pulled her top down ... oh fuck ... her bra was blown away in the midst of our concentration ... I hoped it did not blind any lucky cyclists/joggers or heart-attacked some lao-chee-ko that always wonder around here for cheap thrills ... bo-bian, Vivien would just have to go bra less ... the 36 inches knockers still stand proud against the wind without the support of a bra ... we headed for the hawker center because I am already quite hungry ... I told her I am going to fuck her DOGGIE later after our food ... and she said she already started to get WET again ... what a fucking chio ... I think the night is going to be FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG !!!!!

No comments: