Thursday, November 13, 2008

June

June
By One Eye Snake

... "hhhhmmmnnnnnn ..." a string of soft moans wandered into my ears ... and my mind replayed last night's hot stairwell sex with Carina. The memory was so vivid that I could actually feel Joey showering in her mouth, wet with her saliva and lust. Instinctively, I reached below and stroked him. Something else met my touch ... a smooth complexion and a soft tender curb of flesh wrapping around the cock base. June ... my 10 years younger apparent decent and innocent-turned-chio Malay colleague, was blowing Joey ... taking him all the way in to explore her tight throat. I opened my eyes and saw sweet young June, completely naked, crouching between my legs, sucking my cock ... she looked up and glanced at me ... "Good morning ... RISE and shine," her eyes seemed to say ... "wake up and take a shower before you go to work ..." She had the entire length of my cock buried deep in her throat ... and her tongue swirled around the shaft ... coating him with her saliva ... massaging him ... She will tongue him a while and then sucked him strongly ... I could see some drool sipped out from her lip-wrap and when she sucked, her cheeks caved in completely until the shape of my cock was pressed through and shown on her cheeks. June reached up her hand to stoke my nipple and her other hand was tickling my balls. I took her hand and sucked on her fingers ... started with the last one ... ... first the tip ... swirl my tongue around the tip ... down the side ... lick at the valley between the last and the fourth fingers ... then up the fourth finger ... to the tips ... and down the side ... ... ... until the thumb ... I sucked hard on the thumb, rotating it in my mouth ... June had started the slow pump on my cock ... she pulled her mouth slowly upwards along the shaft while maintaining the suction ... he full luscious lips raised along the length, exposing the totally wet and shiny Joey, mm by mm ... when reaching the crown, she increased the suction and popped the crown out of her mouth ... leaving a thread of saliva between her tongue and my cock head ...

Her hand wrapped around my thickness and twist-pumped ... the wetness on the shaft allowed her to pump fast and hard ... some thirty over pumps later, June bowed down and took the whole cock in again ... this time, her head bobbed up and down ... faster and harder with each up-down ... deeeeper into her throat too! My hips started to hump with her ... Suddenly, she yanked her mouth off my cock and straightened up. Her eyes were burning with passion for lusty hardcore fucking sex ... I could see glittering at her naked sparse-haired crotch ... oh man, she wet my cock and got wet herself too! No fingering this time ... I wondered ... she starred straight into my eyes and squatted herself down onto my hardness ... "AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!!!" even with her soaking wet cunt, her forceful plunge over thickness and length of my cock still made her scream ... and she plunged down completely to my cock base. Of course, not to be missed out in the motion, I stuck my butt as high as I could go to meet her plunge, thus doubling her penetration joy!!!

June squatted over me with her legs on my two sides. She leaned forward and steady herself with her palms on my chest. Getting used to the size of my cock, allowing her pussy to stretch to accommodate the sweet intruder ... she started humping ... slowly up ... inch ... inch ... inch ... not all the way to the top yet, she slowly sank down again ... inch ... inch ... inch ... I reached out both hands to massage her breasts ... not too big but firm ... exactly the size that fits her profile ... any inch too big would make her look like a slut on the street ... my mind wandered off to sometime ago when I met this huge-boobed 18yo Ah-Lian babe in Bugis, swinging her balls of meat, cannot tahan and offered her cash and banged her at Marina South car park ... her boobs were just simply too big for her frame and the way she did with them expressed clearly "Come ... all who wants to fuck me ... come! And I will make you COME !! COME FUCK ME !!!" and the fact that I fucked her immediately proved that she IS a slut!!!! Anyway that will be another experience I would share later ... I must concentrate on June first ...

My hands were pinching her nipples ... pulling them ... her own fucking up and down on my cock shook the breasts against my pinch. June had shut her eyes ... her lips opened slightly to catch her breathes, savouring the sweet sensation ... then she bit her lower lip lightly like enduring some pain but reluctant to relieve. Sensing that her cunt walls were starting to get used to my thickness, I grabbed her breasts tight and humped up ... "UUUUUURRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH ... " she lunged forward from the thrust. I subsided and thrusted again ... "UUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN ..." another sign of pain/jot escaped her lips. My motion quickened and so was hers ... biting her lower lips ... June began to pump in frenzy ... her cunt walls contracted and squeezed hard on my cock as she humped and pumped! I felt that my cock was inserted into her turbo of hot wax ... the heat generated in her pussy, if its not for our lubricative fluid within, my cock would have been cooked! FUCKING SHIIIIIOOOOOOKKKKKK !!!!! I must scream with her. I could feel her first orgasmic wave gushing as she trembled ... but June did not stop ... she continued to hump and pump like a woman possessed ... her breathing was getting heavier and her head flung like some heavy metal rock-band singer ... MULTIPLE ORGASMS ... WAVES of SEX gushing onto my crown ... her motion slowed down as the multiple orgasms weakened her knees and buckled her legs ... she merely squatted over me and breathed heavily ... her eyes expressed total sex-ti-fuck-tion ... and "I WANT MORE ..." and MORE was what I could offer !!! I have not come yet.

Without withdrawing from her cunt, I straightened up and pinned her down on the bed. I pulled her legs up together and held them infront of my chest. Then I started the engine and FUCKED! I drove into her in grinding motion ... her legs together caused her pussy lips to collapse tighter around my thickness, creating more friction when I screwed in and out of her cunt. Holding her legs together against my chest, I curled her lower torso up slightly and tugged a pillow under her butt so that her cunt was facing up ... in this pose, I pile-drove into her, using gravity as a fucking-facilitator ... every pile was down to the hilt ... my balls slamming on her ass and June screamed her total joy of being FUCKED ... "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR ... AAAAARRRRHHHHHHHH ... AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH ..." every arhs was in accord with my pile-driving. "FUCK ME ... COME ... FUCK ... FUCK MY ... CUNT ... HARDe ... HARDER ..." her screaming pleads filled the room and I was afraid that the bed might collapse under us. Her head was dangling over the edge of the bed and she was now completely in frenzy despite having had her numerous multiple orgasms ... she shook her heads left and right ... her face was pinked with sex-colour and her mouth opened wide to arh and to breathe ... both her hands were pulling on her own breasts, spreading, squeezing, deforming them ... her cunt had mixture of fluid pumping out with my every powerful drive ... Enough tightness screw ... ready for deeeeeeeper penetration ... I spread her legs apart and drove deeeeeper ... "OOOOOOOOooooooouuuuuuuuu ..." June lifted her head and starred at me with total awe ... "Yyyyyyy ... YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS ... JJJJJ ... JJJJJOOOOOOOOOOeeeeeeee ... FUCK ... FUCK ME !!!" Even I began to gaspd for air ... I pressed my hands on her inner thighs to steady her wide spread legs in position as I pile-drove for all its worth ... IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT ... "Call my name, June ... say who is FUCKING you ... " I felt an urge to dominate this 10years younger decent-ouside-chio-inside malay colleague ... "YYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, JJJJOOOOOOEEEEEE ... FUUUU FFFFFUUUCCCCKKKKKKK ... JOE ... JOE ... FUCK ... FUCKING JUNE ... " "YYYEEESSSSSS ... JOOOOOEEEEEE ... FUCK JUNE ... FUCK ... JUNE ... " June was completely under my spell. "YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS ... JJJJOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEE ... FUCK ME HARDER ... FUCK ME MORE ..."

No comments: