Friday, November 7, 2008

Selina

Selina
By One Eye Snake

Suddenly, Selina tilted her head to the left and rotated both her shoulders backwards, relaxing them a bit ... her jacket slipped off and fell back onto the seat. She turned her head and gave me a slutty look, half shutting her eyes, with tongue sticking out to sweep-lick across her upper lips in ultra-slow motion ... she glanced over her bare shoulder. "Why don't you give me a message?" they seemed to invite. Looking towards the door to check that nobody was approaching yet, and too damn tempted by this CFM Accunts (Accounts ??!!) bitch, I moved behind her and rested both hands on her shoulders. I started soft-pressing and gripping the muscles on either side of her neck ... slowly but unstoppably, I moved my hands outwards to her upper arms, gave them a tighter grip and messaged inwards again. She relaxed her tensed body more ... her body leaned back onto the chair. Wah liao, I got a straight forward complete down blouse view into her 38CC busts. Her breathing had made them totally awesome! Getting bolder with more blood rushing to Joey's "brain", I slided my hands across her chest ... towards the "foot" of the twin peaks. "HHHhhhmmmmmm ... " she let out a sigh of sextifaction ( and a silent encouragement to me as well!). My fingertips traced along the top of her tank top ... for a while ... slowly and definitely unstoppably, creeping through ... hhhhmmmmmnnnnn ... no bra ... one less obstacle to overcome ... the movement of my fingers under the fabric looks like thousands of worms crawling ... or leopard crawls under the wire-mesh (for those who understands what I mean ... hehehe) ... she wriggled in the chair. I let the hand slide over both nipples and reached deeeeeper ... grabbing both breasts tightly ... they fely was soft but very firm. I moved my hands to the outer-side of the breasts and pressed inwards, crushing them, the cleavage became tighter, narrower and deeeeeper. "Ooooooooo ..." she murmured, lifting her face upwards and looked me in the eyes ... half shut ... exhaled softly ... then her breathes shortened and quickened ... asking for more ... I stretched my fingers to grab the whole breasts ... twisting to deform them ... let go and they bounced back to its original pose ... fantastic! I pinched both her nipples with my thumbs and index fingers ... pulled outwards ... "AAARRRGGGHHHH ... " ... and squeezed and "fine-tuned" them ... "wwwoooooooo ..."
Aroused by my finger-army advancing to capture the objectives, Selina's right hand reached behind the chair and grabbed on my thigh. I shifted so that she could feeeeel Joey through my pants. She found him! Messaged him!! Squeezed him!!! Her hands moved lower and cupped my balls ... fumbled with them a little ... then traced her index finger along the shaft ... slowly and unstoppably ... sensitively caressing the length ... Joey twitched a little ... finally, her hand reached the top, the crown. She pressed her palm onto the crown lightly and relaxed, have a feel of Joey springing in her grab ... then wrapped her fingers around him, fingertips tracing on the foreskin and pumped. Even through two layers of materials, I could feel the heat from her fingertips. In fact, the "roughness" of my underwear had provided the necessary friction for excitement. NO WAY ... I must feeeeeel her ... feeeeeeeeeeeel her on me! I pulled out right hand, unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly. Her hand immediately tugged into my pants, pushed through the side of my underwear and touched bare Jooooeeeeyyy ... I almost creamed my pants there and then!!! Selina resumed the same action ... only now it was flesh to flesh. I could feeeeeel het fingertip tickling my pee-hole ... circling over the crown ... tracing and caressing the shaft ... and playing marbles with my balls ...

My hands were still toying with Selina's 38CC headlights. Her nipples are about one inch in diameter with tiny pointy "raisins". My every pinch touch press glide grip grab caused them to jiggle a little ... and the breasts will bounce like waves ... waves of pleasure! Selina wriggled her body, her legs became wide apart. The skirt was too tight, she hiked the hem up to easify the widening. The damp white crotch was exposed. Wait a second ... there were worms crawling beneath the white material ... oh FUCK ... she was fingering herself with her other free hand ... oh FUCK! Another finger lingering chick !! Her hand slided through the side of the G-string and one ... maybe two ... fingers were inserted into her pussy. The motion ... in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out ... was getting faster and faster ... In no time, Selina lifted her butt off the seat, both legs stretched straight pushing on the ground ... her grip on Joey squeezed and tightened ... her breasts expanded like blown up balloons and tensed under my strong grip ... her eyes completely shut with her loving mouth wide opened for air ... she CCCCCCCAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE! I could see her legs twicthced a couple of times, in sync with her pulsing grip on Joey and gasping for more air ... FUCK! She sure knew how to enjoy.

Feeling deserted, I yanked my cock away from her grip and swept her chair aside from her lifted butt. Grapping her breasts from two sides had locked her arms as well; I forcefully bent her forward onto the table. Her tank-top slipped when I strongly pulled my right hand out. I leaned onto her back, pressing her bare breasts flat on the cunt-ference table and whispered into her ears ... "I'm going to FUCK you ... you fucking cock teaser ... itchy bitchy pussy right ?" "YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS ... go ... GO AHEAD, FUCK MEEEEEEE ... fuck my pussy ... FUCK MY CUNT !" she was gasping. "But make sure you FUCK ME HARD ... HARD ... FUCK ME GOOD AND HARD !!" That's all the encouragement I needed.

I flipped her skirt up and pulled the G-string aside. Joey was all set to march in ... NO ... that shall not be! I shall RAM her cunt in one stroke ... ONE FUCKING BRUTAL STROKE to the HILT! "AAAAAAYYYYEEEEE ... AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!" she cried out from the thrust. The brutal ENTRY was so powerful that her entire body thrusted forward, frictioned across the table ... the back of my left hand still grabbing on her left breast must have bruised from cushioning her breast ... FUCK, I think even her firm right breast will bruise! I withdrew and rammed, withdrew and rammed, withdrew and rammed, withdrew and rammed, relentlessly into her wet wET, WET cunt, wet from her own earlier come juice. Thrust after thrust, I sent her bare breast polishing the cunt-ference table ... Funny, I thought, I did not even know how her pussy looks like and I am ramming in and out for all its worth. Oh what the FUCK! When you gotta RAM, you gotta RAM RAM and RAM !!! That's what I was doing, my left hand crammed between Selina's left 38CC and the table ... my right hand on her hip still cladded in the tight white short business skirt ... my cock buried deeeeeeeeper into her pusssssy with each thrust and rammmm ... the entire shaft lubricated by her come juice ... every thrush brought her labia banging against the edge of the table ... "AH! AH! AH! ... AH! AH! ... AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! ... AH! AH! ..." it was totally primitive ... no love ... no emotion ... no feeling ... just pure RAM ... pure PUMP ... pure THRUST ... pure FUCK ... pure SEX ... just PURE RAMMING PUMPING THRUSTING FUCKING SEX !!! Selina was also actively pushing back against my every thrush and ram, drawing me deeeeeeeeper into her vaginal depth ... eager for me to pierce her womb.

I grabbed hard on her left breast and roughly pulled her backwards into my groin. I wanted to see those dancing knockers again ... see how they swing with my thrust ... swing with my rhythm of FUCK! We backed until her breasts were freed from rubbing on the table; the nipples were bruish red and swelled up like cherry ... I held tightly on her waist and pumped my cock furiously in long strokes. Her 38CC boobs now danced freely, bouncing back and forth, in sync with the fucking rhythm. Selina turned around and looked at me with flames in her eyes ... "HARD ... HARDER ... HARDER ... FUCK ME HARDER ... !" I leaned forward, using my entire body weight to thrust into her ... both hands reached below her body and grabbed her bouncing breasts ... squeezing pulling distorting her breasts with my every thrusting forward ... cha cha ... cha cha cha ... one two ... one two three ... two long strokes and three fast thrusts ... cha cha ... cha cha cha ... one two ... one two three ... cha cha ... cha cha cha ... one two ... one two three ... two long strokes and three fast thrusts ... and ... cha cha cha cha cha cha cha ... the tempo increased ... cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha ...... my fingertips were digging into her breasts flesh and my cock was pumping all the way in iN IN IN IN IN IN ! ... CHA CHA CHAAAAAA ... I was about to unload in her when ...

No comments: