Monday, November 24, 2008

Judy

Judy
By One Eye Snake

For your info, I have received an email from a female (at least she claimed that) describing her giving bj to two colleagues ... I am now trying my best to write about it from the female perspective ... hope to succeed as I have not seen any erotic stories in this forum which experience from the our female counterpart. Whether it is good or not, I would like to thank you (you know who you are) for your selfishless sharing ...
OK lah ... this one with Judy is shorter ... and my sexual experience with Judy will soon be over ... unless I wish to carry on with fantasy ... anyway, for now, get wet ... get very very wet ...

We dried ourselves and I stumbled out of the bath room into her bed room and slammed myself, still naked, on her mattress on the floor. Judy-jie came in with the our clothes. She just had a towel around her waist but her mammothic 38" heavy bonkers were dangling like swinging melons. I lay still with a pillow under my head and watched her every move ... picking up dirty laundry, clearing some bags and stuffs, shifting boxes ... her room was no better than the living room. I just watched and was deeply fascinated by her boobs ... swinging left and right as she turned and tossed her hair ... hanging tough as she bent to pick up something ... not very long, these sights started to have some effects on me ... I began to stroke my dick ... and he began to grow ... I kept looking at Judy and she too ... was getting aroused as I discovered her nipples standing erect ... more pointed than when she first stepped into the room ... she also stole glances at me from time to time ... I began pumping my hot rod when she bent and picked up a pair of white lacy bra ... the empty deep cups waving in mid air ... my cock twitched ... and my eyes zeroed in on her round ass, more emphasized when she bent ... that was the call! I swiftly lunged forward behind her and grabbed her waist, she almost feel but quickly pushed on the cupboard to support herself ... yanked the towel aside and my fingers immediately found her puffy cunt lips, already wet and slippery ... not one, or two, but three ... THREE fucking fingers dived right into her depth of wetness ... "AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH ..." she screamed, "I was thinking what take you so long ..." Oh yea ... take this then, BITCH! I pulled back and shoved right in ... ALL THREE FINGERS ... ALL THE WAY TO THEIR VERY LAST KNUCKLES ... "OOOOHHHHHHHHHH ... " the fingers went in palm-up, I twisted my wrist and hook-dragging them outwards palm-down ... "ooooohhhhhhhhh ...... yyyyyeeeeeessssss ... DIG ME !!!!" yea, you're right, bitch ... I pulled out, shoved in deeeeeep, twist, dragged and scratched along the way out ... good thing I never keep long fingernails ... "YYYEEESSSSSS ... OOOOOHHHHHHH ... AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH ..." her scream was continuous ... "play with my cunt ... pulled my bud ... Joe, PULLED MY BUD!!!" BUD??? What is a bud ... Idon't know leh .. so I continued shoving my fingers in and out of her wet snatch ... she seemed a bit impatient as she reached below and pulled my fingers higher to the top of her slit ... I felt something there ... a round tip, hard but fleshy ... Judy guided my fingers onto it and rubbed ... I could feel her body trembled with lust as she rubbed vigorously ... I got the point ... that's the bud she was talking about ... I yanked her hand off and rubbed her "bud" ... she was giving low moans and from past experience, I knew she was about to come. I rubbed more ... sometime pulling on this so called "bud", or flipping my fingers over it fast like strumming the guitar ... that really sent Judy over the edge as I felt her already wet pussy gushing ... "HHHUUUUUUUU ..." she let out a string of low moans as her body convulsed and shuddered!!!!! In the meantime, my cock was hardened to a state of torture ... I steadied myself behind her ass and guided my engorged cock head towards the gushing opening ... I rested the cock tip at her entrance ... rubbing up and down to get my cock wet and slippery ... "YYYEEEESSSSSSSS ... FUCK ME ... FUCK ME ... pppplllllsssssssssss ..." sensing my hot steel rod invading her snatch, Judy-jie begged for me to fuck her ... I spun her around and stuffed my come-coated cock into her gasping mouth ... asking her to suck him deeeeeeep before I fucked her ... no lapping, no slurping, no fancy tongue work ... the moment she opened her mouth, I fucked my cock into it like it is her pussy ... I pulled on her hair and fucked her mouth ... in out in out in out in out in out ... the force of entry gradually pushed her towards the grilled window ... I spun her around again so that she was bent #### degree forward and held on the grill ... Judy waved her ass ... I held her waist and pushed forward ... oh fuck ... I could not get the cock align with her cunt ... Judy reached back and guided my cock ... once I saw that the coast was clear ... I lunged forward ... shoving my swollen dick all the way into her depth ... and immediately started banging away ... I fucked and fucked and fucked ... maybe I had come once already, and made me lasted longer ... Judy-jie had already screamed out her orgasms three times ... yet I banged her fucking hot cunt relentlessly ... I knew my knees were going to ache the next day, but what the fuck ... "PPPLLLLLLleeeeeesssssseeeeeee ... ccccccoooommmmmeeeeeee ... I tabu ... tabulek ...... tahan already ..."Judy began begging me to stop ... I reached forward to pull on her 38" assets ... squeezing and distorting them ... her solid tits did have some effects as I felt myself sperm swarming together in millions within my balls ... I pressed on Judy harder ... forcing her to straighten a bit and banged her boobs on the grill ... anyone on the opposite block would have a good view of her full solid 38" boobs caught between the grill ... I pinched her nipples as I continued my assault ... with a loud growl, I shot my come deeeeeeeeep into her pussy ... I continued pumping my cock in and out of her snatch while sperm was still gushing out ... I could feel some splashes on my naked thigh ... I fucked care and just kept pumping for all the worth ... Judy screamed at her highest possible pitch ... announcing to the neighborhood of her yet another glorious cuuuuuuuummmmmmmm !!!!! My knees finally gave in as I fell backwards onto the pile of her clothes ... my cock was still hard inside Judy's cunt and she fell on me, utterly spent ... we both turned sideway and I reached around to caress her hairy cunt, all soaked and messed ... she coiled up in my arms, I planted a kiss on her cheek to thank her for the sexual guidance ... she snuggled closer and we both dozed off ...... my cock still buried inside her cunt ... still dripping and oozing with our cums ...