Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Carina

Carina
By One Eye Snake


We double quick-stepped through a side exit of the club into the stairwell. Carina seemed to know the place well as she climbed higher till we reached the roof access floor. The door was locked. She dropped her sweat-coat on the floor, turned and unzipped my pants ... yanked out my Joey and she bent down to suck his crown wet of her saliva ... before I shoved into her mouth, she pulled off, stood up and rested one leg on the hand-rail ... "Fuck me hard!" she commanded as she swept her lower dress one side to expose her pussy ... I took a glance at her pussy ... on man she had the nicest pussy I had ever seen ... the hair was geniusly trimmed to enhance the full now-swollen-red cunt lips dripping wet with her earlier come ... "Fuck me NOW!"
I held her with one hand and directed my cock to her cunt with the other. Wetting the crown with her come at the entrance ... I starred into her lust-filled eyes and shoved the full length into her with one stroke! Oh fuck ... she was tight! She was flaming burning inside!! She was soaking wet inside!!! She was fucking tight inside!!! If I had not known that she had two children, I would think that she is a virgin!!! I wondered what her husband did all the time, or is his penis the size of my finger only ... I am pretty sure that with a horny bitchy wife like that, he would have shoved his cock into her whenever it is possible ... I know I would ... I won't even want to pull out at all!!!!! Carina humped and pumped vigorously on my cock ... I matched her every move ... stroke by stroke against her ... and into her. I had slided both her straps down and she was naked waist up ... oh boy actually she was naked up and down except for the red dress crumbled around her waist. Her breasts are another beauty just as I have imagined the whole night ... full round soft to touch yet firm on their own ... her nipples are a nice seductive pink ... I clenched tight on one breast and squeezed till it deformed ... Carina expressed a sign of pain but was immediately overcome by the lust-joy of the bottom intrusion. Her cunt walls had expanded more to ease my fucking motion ... she was the wet type ... her cunt-juice doesn't seem to deplete ... and the wetness enabled me to go faster, harder, deeper every fucking single stroke.

We fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked !!! Nothing else on our minds ... no exchange of words ... just fuck!!! I wanted her wider ... I lifted her other leg and backed her into the wall ... I shoved into her deeeeeeper self and pumped ... not long stroke but short machine-gun burst within her cunt ... rapid and powerful ... not giving chance to her cunt walls to react ... her eyes from half shut had opened wide again ... her grip on my shoulders tightened once more ... her legs wrapped around me shivered with utter fuck-joy ... her pussy suction increased and she gasped for more air ... seeing her coming soon ... I banged my self harder onto her ... flattering her breasts with my chest and fucked mighty Joey all the way home and she CCCUUUMMMEEEEDDDD !!! and she CCCCCUUUUUMMMMMEEEEEDDDD alright !!!!! She let out a low roar when she came and grabbing my head tight, she frenched me, sucking my tongue as if to swallow it down her throat! I have not come yet and I continued banging into her ... I could feel the pumping action had forced some come juice out of her cunt like a dam out break ... oh fuck! Its going to mess out my pants! Well what the hell ... I was fucking a horny cock teasing #### of two in a club stairwell ... who cares the shit about messing the pants!!!

Carina sucked real hard on my tongue as she came a third time with me!!! "YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS ..." she let go of my tongue and screamed. I was afraid that someone might hear her. I ooked down the stairwell and didn't see anything suspicious. I resumed fucking this chio-to-the-core horny bitch. Her head was swinging in frenzy with the multiple orgasms ... "Fuck me hard and gooooooooooooddd ..." she wanted more. "Fuck me doggie ... fuck me ... fuck me doggie ..." I was a bit tired from the standing pose and she felt like a ton on me ... I pulled out and bent her over the handrail. She wrapped her arms around the rail and stood bending over ... splitting her ass apart, I shoved into her pussy from behind ... and started pumping again. My cock was rock-hard and I was sure he had grown another half an inch. I flunged her dress over her butt and admired her rear as I pumped in and out. I slapped and pinched her asscheek ... "AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH ... MMMMMOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEE ..."she fucked back. "MMMMMOOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEE ... " I rammed on her request. DEEEEEPER and DEEEEEPER each time till I thought even my balls were fucking her pussy as well. I reached forward pull on ger breasts from behind, also pulling myself deeeeeeeeeper into her ... "AAAAAARRRRRRRR ..." she screamed again, echoing in the stairwell against the music from the club. After lost-count of fuck-strokes, I let loose her breasts and pulled her legs off the ground, grabbing her by her hip ... she supported herself by grabbing on the handrail ... her body was pulled straight horizontally, parallel to the floor as I continued ramming into her fucking tight cunt. "Oooooooooo ...... ooooooohhhhhhhh ... aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr ... " the new strainous pose had enhanced her fucking passion ... or passion fucking! Very soon, I felt the boiling in my balls ... I did not want to hold back ... I just kept fucking Carina till I bursted my load into her welcoming warm wet tight cunt! "YYYYEEEEEESSSSSS ... YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS ... CCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE ... COME WITH ME!" she screamed with my every burst and come again herself.

Surprisingly, I remained hard after I ejaculated into her. Like Joey was too reluctant to let go of this one pretty tight fucking cunt with fantastic suction ... I continued pumping in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out ... "ooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ... ooooooooohhhhhhhhh ... yyyyyoooooooooouuuuuuuuu aaaaraarararararararar sssssssooooooooooooo fffuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkk ... kkkkkkkiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggggggg ... ggggooooooooooooooddd!" ... yea, I know ... "You want more ?" I asked. "YES! MORE MORE MORE and FUCK ME GOOD!!!" she swinged her head right and left. I pulled out of her and pulled her onto the floor, care a fuck of dirtying her dress, with her neck resting on the floor and face-up, I bent her body till I was standing over her face. Carina's body was fantastic, she is so flexible that you could bend her into various pose ... a born talent for fucking in different position. I held her tighs and spread wide ... I lowered my self onto her face and she took my balls into her wonderful mouth. She tickled my balls with her talented tongue and licked off all the come juice that dripped down, she seemed to enjoy come in her mouth ... I lowered more and she started to lick the cock base. I moved forward and offered her my ass. She grinned an evil grin and rimmed my ass crank. She wet the crank and stuck her tongue at my ass hole. I hold still to savour the sensation ... she spread my ass and stuck her tongue deep into my anus ... all the time lapping it wet with her saliva ... I stood a little and I saw a thread of saliva linking hr tongue tip to my ass hole ... what a sight ... I bent my strainous straighten cock and shoved into her mouth ... seriously, I had been thinking of fucking her beautiful mouth the entire evening ... I lowered my cock and witnessed him sliding between the luscious red full lips ... withdrew a little ... and lowered him more the second time ... Carina wrapped her lips tight around the shaft and her cavity would provide a suction effect to draw Joey deeper ... once inside, her tongue would twine around my cock ... plenty of saliva (I love wet blow job !!!) to wet the length ... all the while sucking softly to draw the come from the pee-hole ... I tried to tahan her mouth-work and inserted two fingers into her opening cunt in front of me. She sucked me deeeeeper and stronger upon my intrusion. I pumped my fingers in frenzy and pressed my thumb at her clitoris ... then I slipped my thumb into her pussy ... causing her to lightly bit on my cock ... I poked my cock slightly to the left and then to the right ... she swirled her tongue to accommodate ... I went lower until she gave a choking cough! My fingers were at the entrance, clenching and stretching apart to open her cunt lips ... in no time, the cunt formed an "O" shape and I dug four fingers into its depth! "AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH ..." Carina screamed hard, only to be muffled by my cock buried in her mouth. Seeing that she was not in pain, I pumped my fingers in unison to her alternate sucking on my cock ... to think that June knows how to suck a cock well, Carina is like the Master of all cock-sucking skills! In her mouth, you don't have to pump to have the joy of a blowjob, she will simply wet lick twine slurp swirl lap suck your cock till you tahan no more! I finally knew what Yamato was going through!!!!!

Well her present position was not mainly for sucking my Joey, I reluctantly pulled out of her mouth, harder than before I put in, and aimed at her "O" shape opened cunt. Knowing what was going to come, Carina's eyes flared with flaming passion ... I starred into her eyes and plunged my cock full length into her cunt ... the gravity helped a lot as I sank the entire sheft like one mighty jack-hammering pile-driving piston! ALL THE WAY IN ... balls slapping her ass ... her body shaken with the force of entry ... immediately shivered and tensed out ... another orgasm upon the powerful entry! "YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE ......" her scream was disrupted as I pulled out fast and shoved into her mouth!! ALL THE WAY DOWN HER FUCKING TIGHT THROAT!!! Pulled out and fucked her cunt ... pulled out and fucked her throat ... pulled out and fucked her cunt ... pulled out and fucked her throat ... pulled out and fucked her cunt ... I increased the frequency of pumping with each switch ... her own come my come her saliva were all mixed on my cock ... coating him to be shiny ... in no time, I could feeeeeel another load building up in my balls ... Carina sensed it too ... "COOOOOO ... CCCCCOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE ... in my ...in ... in my ... MMMOOOOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTTHHHHHHHH ..." ... a-ber-than ... even without her request, I would not have missed this for the world! I buried my rock-hard come-coated cock into the warm tight passage of her throat and fired the first shot os sperm ... rounds away ... she struggled hard to swallow down her throat ... I pulled back a little till the cock rested on her tender tongue and pumped the second load ... it flooded her mouth as she sucked hard ... some oozed out from the corners of her mouth ... to return the favour of sweet-torturing me the whole night, I withdrew completely and sprayed my come over her face ... a cheap evil thrill occupied me when I saw my seed smeared on her nose and bluched cheeks ... some comelets landed on her eyelids and ear lobes ... what a payoff ... Carian was not pissed at all, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to catch the remains ... she pulled ly cock into her mouth and sucked like a baby to the ####'s breast ... she licked my cock clean and wiped her face, scooping up the comes and feed into her mouth ... another come-crazy starving horny chio-bu! My cock went into her mouth again and rested in her warmth till totally limp.

We both stood up and laughed at our crumbled clothes. Looking at her composing herself, I held her tight and kissed her ... tasting my own come redsidue in her mouth ... she kissed me back tenderly ... we kissed like lovers. "You are good ... like what Selina said ... " her words surprised me ... "she said you are huge and good at sex ..." her voice getting softer, returning to her usual decent shy self, I guessed.

"But ... but ... there's nothing between Ms Selina and me ... " I explained about the brief encounter in the afternoon. She was shocked and realized that she was played out by Selina. She also mentioned that Selina is a slut ... she will bed anyone as long as it is beneficial to her. Later, she told me that she had not regretted the fuck ... as a matter of fact she was glad as she had not been laid for months already ... that explained the frenzy passion. When I asked her about Yamato, she said that he is old and had always only able to last till blowjob ... yea, from her, even I might not tahan man ...he had never fucked her nor cared if she had any orgasm. Carina also begged me not to take her as a slut ... she said her husband had left her after the child birth ... and only the second child is hers ... the first one belonged to her elder #### who had passed away from an accident.

By the time we returned to the table, June was totally knocked out. I saw Carina sipped on her drink a little and planted a kiss on Yamato. I felt mighty as I thought of Yamato's tasting my come. We parted in a while ... along the way, I was quite glad that June had knocked out ... I was too exhausted to sextisify this sex-craved young chio anyway. I looked forward to my future visits to KL as Carina had promised to fuck everytime we meet. What a promise!

No comments: