Friday, October 31, 2008

Belinda

Belinda
By One Eye Snake

I awoke early the next morning ... and I found Belinda lying beside me ... turned with her back towards me ... my cock, semi-hard as just woke up in the morning, was projecting between the shapely globes of her ass ... my sight traveled along her spine ... admiring her back ... down to her pear shaped-ass ... remembering last night's crazy sex with her ... an decent business woman I just met last night ... and banged her to seven wonders in the same night we first met ... I quietly left bed and went to relieve myself ... crawled back into bed and fell asleep again ... slipping my limp cock between her ass crank ... much later, I awoke to see Belinda lying against me ... still sleeping ... her head was lying on my chest and her legs were wrapped around one of mine ... I could feel the warmth of her sex as she pressed her messed-cum-soaked cunt against my thigh ... I could still smell sex ... cum of last night ... on her 36D breasts ... crashed against my body ... yet her face looked so innocent ... liked a small girl ... a smile ... with dried stain of my cum on her lips and chin ... we were so drained last night that neither of us bothered to get up and clean up ... I glided my fingers through her soft short hair ... sayang sayang ... and slowly, she opened her eyes ... "Hey sleeping beauty ..." I greeted her with a smile ... "shine shine ..." Belinda looked at me with a contented gaze and snuggled closer to my body and closed her eyes again ... I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead ... "What time is it ..." she asked ... "probably nine ..." I guessed ... and she went back to be pampered in my arms ... I too slowly drifted into ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... as I got nothing planned on that day as well.
Some time passed, and I felt Belinda unfolded her thighs on my leg and straightened them on the mattress ... she was moving her hand downward under the sheet ... reaching between my legs, she grabbed a hold of my cock hair ... entwining her fingers in it and playfully pulled on them ... I jerked a little but did not respond to her playfulness ... with both hands Belinda began to strok my cock, first caressing at the base of my cock ... then wrapping her fingers around my hardening cock and squeezed ... my cock semi-hard ... but he slowly grew ... bigeer and harder ... with every pump of her hand ... Belinda tightened her grip on my shaft ... feeling his expansion in her palm ... until he stood proud and firm liked a totem pole ... she then rubbed her fingers across the mushroom head of my cock and he jerked in pleasure ... greeting her good morning ... I saw her opening her mouth ... and she whispered warm air on my cock head ... saying hi ... and giving hime life ... she tried to suck him all in at first ... hesitated ... she pulled back the ample foreskin instaed, and began to lick the head ... the side ... the top ... all around ... glistening the crown with her saliva ... sucking just the mushroom head between her lips and twisting left and right ... pivoting her mouth on my cock head ... I felt as if my crown could be twisted off ... she shifted again until she was coiling between my legs and she bent down to tongue my balls ... down the hard rod, her tongue licked every inch ... licking and kissing all the way ... until she got to my balls ... and she sucked and licked on them ... rolling them in her mouth ... swirling her tongue underneath each ball to lift it ... enough ... she kissed her way up my cock until her lips were hovering over my cock head ... and she breathed warm air on my cock tip again ... flicking her tongue tip on my cock tip ... taking just the cock head between her lips and rolled her tongue against the pee hole wet in her mouth ... hhhhhmmmmmmnnnnnn ... it felt so good ... my mushroom head grew even bigger between her lips ... and I could feel her saliva drooling down my shaft ... wetting my cock hair ... and down along my ass crank ... slowly, Belinda lowered her head into my groin ... her mouth engulfing my pole ... her lips sealed tight around my engorged cock ... very very slowly ... her lips moved over the bulged veins on my cock ... and her tongue painted wet my entire shaft as he slide into her warm mouth ... when her lips were buried in my cock hair, I could feel my cock tip brushing at the back of her throat ... she twisted her head while sucking hard ... ooooohhhhhh ...... I looked down and saw her stretched lips slowly slide up along my massive cock pipe ... she flicked her tongue onmy cock head a few times and slide her mouth over my shaft slowly again ... Belinda repeated the treatment several time ... I had to put in the best effot to hold back my climax ...
Then she slid her right leg up and over my hips ... and she straddled my lower torso ... I felt her grasping my cock to rub against her cunt lips ... she was wet ... and hot too ... the flow of her wetness streamed down my cock and wet the mattress below ... her lusty eyes met with my gaze ... and she licked her lips in a seductive CFM look ... then she lifted herself up a bit and positioned her cunt over the head of my cock ... inhaled ... exhaled ... she held my throbbing cock ... placing the head at her slit ... inhaled ... exhaled ... inhaled ... Belinda lowered herself onto my cock ... I watched my cock head spreading her cunt lips ... her eyes were shut, liked enduring the slight pain of my big head squeezing passed her tight lips ... "eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh ..." ... slowly she sank onto my cock, her body fighting the mushroom's intrusion into her snatch, which her lust wanted so bad ... her cunt lips sliding over my length ... ovalling around the veined contour ... a mixture of expression of wanting to be fucked and fucking-cunt-too-tight to swallow was on her face ... "eeeeee ... wwwwwuuuuuuuuuu ..." ... she bit her lower lips as she continued sinking "... hhhhhuuuuuhhhhhhh ..." ... she came to a stop when my rod was about half way in her ... she opened her eyes for a while to gaze upon me and sighed a relief ... "aaaaayyyyyyyy ..." ... then she screwed her eyes shut again ... gyrated her hips to ease more of my cock into her flaming cunt ... taking a deep breath, she impaled herself on my full length ... I felt her tight vagina yield to the tapered end of my cock ... finally ... her ass could sit on my groin ... and my cock was completely buried in her pussy ... it was hot, wet, and it was TIGHT ... fucking tight ... even tighter than last night ... or were we too damn high to realize that last night ... she sat still for a while ... allowing her vagina to get used to my thickness ... I saw her face relaxing ... and I could see her full cunt lips wrapped aroubd my cock at my groin ... slowly ... Belinda slide her cunt up my cock and down ... her cunt lips folded in and out along my cock shaft with the motion ... juice was sipping out from her damp slit ... down my cock ... my cock was coated in her natural lubricant ...

No comments: