Monday, October 27, 2008

Belinda

Belinda
By One Eye Snake

Belinda is a young advertising executive of an American firm. I knew her from a pub along Mohamad Sultan ... couldn't remember which one as I had too much to drink that night ... anyway ... I bumped into my playboy camp mate, Brad, that evening and the next thing I knew ... we were at about the third or fourth pubs when we met Belinda ... she looked about mid-20s ... has a small petite body frame ... even when wearing the business blouse and jacket ... with straight short hair which reached just below the lower of her ear lobes ... she was not the chatty type liked her friend ... hhhmmmnnnn ... Roseabud ... or Rosamund ... or Roast Beef ... hahaha ... and I could tell that she was not in the mood that evening ... Brad ordered some drinks and broke the ice by telling them some dirty jokes ... Rose-whatever was really having something with Brad and they soon started feeling up each other ... Belinda and I kept drinking most of the time ... that was why I ended up quite stoned that evening ... but after quite a while ... the alcohol managed to open her up a little and we too began to chat about sky ... earth ... here ... there ... and why ground nuts were in the ugly shell that they are ... ??? ... I knew she ran into some office politics issues and that was why her friend had offered her to get drunk ... or even got laid ... that evening ... I was a bit shock when the phrase "get fucked" came from that decent mouth of marvelous lips ... she must be HIGH too!!! I tried to play a consoling council but hey ... who am I ... a babysitter ... maybe a drunk babysitter ... but she seemed to feel better after a lot of my bull shit advice ... time flew by ... when Brad and Rose??? Returned to the table after a rather long disappearance ... we decided to call it a night ... Rose-drunken-nuts leaned over to give me a kiss ... she wasn't too bad looking, in fact she looked better than Belinda, but just the too-fleshy type which I would try hard to avoid when given a choice ... just when our lips were about to meet, Belinda pulled me away and said good night to them ... she dragged me out of the pub without even waiting for me say night night with Brad ... I normally would not drive if I were to enjoy my drinks and I told her that I would take a cab home ... she ignored my statement and pulled me along Mohamad Sultan. I was too high to argue or struggle ... we kind of struggled ... she was rather high too!!! ... into the basement carpark in the UE square and hopped into her ... WOW!!! Honda CRV ... oh fuck ... I must be in the wrong line of work ...
Once inside, she yanked off her navy blue business jacket to the rear ... I got a feast to the eyes when I saw her more than a handful boobs jiggled a little within the business blouse ... Belinda started the engine and laid back ... liked trying to clear her mind before hitting the road ... her navy blue business skirt hiked up and from the central high slit ... I could see her muscular thighs clad in the black stockings ... I looked up and could peep from the opening between the buttons a glimpse of the dark-coloursed lacy bra ... clad on her heaving breasts ... I knew my cock was rising ... and I did nothing to conceal it ... Belinda glanced over ... "why did you pull me away ... I could have kissed your friend wet ... maybe squeeze her mambo jumba a little since she was so high ..." ... Rose??'s boobs were at least 36D ... I stroked my cock as I asked ... "I have saved you from your worst nightmare ... " Belinda giggled ... "when they returned, I asked where the fuck they disappeared to ..." she used "fuck" again ... and my cock twitched ... " ... she said that she was blowing your friend off in the back alley ... and there is still some cum left in her mouth ... she even opened up to show me ..." I began to feel the chill up my spine ..."... and that she was going to SHARE it with you ..." and she looked at me in a very amused glance ... "... you want that? ... you want to taste your friend's cum ..." I almost puke at the thought of that ... oh FUCK ... eeeeeeeee ... yyyyaaaaakkkkkkkkk ... phew phew phew ... PHEW! PHEW! PHEW!!!!! ... FUCKING ROAST BEEF ... almost had it from that PIG ... "so ... is that still standing ..." Belinda glanced at my crotch ... my cock had shrinked from the earlier thought ... but my hand was still stroking my pants ... "they are probably FUCKING somewhere right now... I know Rosamund ... she would not let your friend of so easily ..." ... her "FUCKING" brought life to my cock again ... "how about you ... do you ... often ..." I tried not to be rude ... "ME? Of course NOT!!! I don't even like to come to this place to drink ... " "But you are no virgin ... right?" ... "Haha ... very funny ... I used to have a few bfs ... but now ... I just want to make my career ... what ... what do you have in mind ..." I remained silence ... but my hand motion on my cock spoke louder than all the choirs in the world gathered together and sing ... Belinda said nothing ... but I could see that lust was building up in her clear watery eyes ... maybe it was the alcohol ... maybe she was lying about her decency ... under the influence of alcohol, I unzipped my pants and took up my cock ... half-hardened ... and I slowly pumped the shaft before Belinda's lust-filled eyes ... her eyes were glued to my cock ... and I could hear an audible swallow of saliva ... I hovered my hand over the crown and swinged my cock in circular motion ... her eyes followed ... "what do you think I have in mind ..." and I asked in the huskiest of voice ... her eyes were fixed onto my hand on cock and her breasts were heaving up and down ... the boobs expanding to the extent of bursting through her blouse ... my left hand was still stroking the shaft ... I reached out my right hand to her left hand ... slowly, I guided her hand onto my throbbing cock ... another audible gulp of saliva as she touched my cock ... I freed my both hands ... sat back and relaxed ... her hand caressed the shaft ... fingers tracing circles on the crown ... and slowly, she started to pump my cock ... her eyes brewed fire as she pumped ... and her breathing quickened ... I reached over to caresss her breasts ... I could feel her nipple hardened through her blouse ... I tightened the grip and she shut her eyes ... enjoying my grab and squeeze ... but her hanb didi not stop pumping ... wit my left hand on her breasts, sweeping to and fro between the left boob and the right boob ... my right hand hooked behind her neck and pulled her closer for a kiss ... we kissed ... passionately ... her tongue was a bit reserved ... waiting for my guidance ... "when was the last time you kiss ... lady boss ..." I whispered ... she quivered a little ... liked a kitten mewing ... "six months ... no ... eight months ago ..." her voice barely heard ... but I did ... "so ... when was that last time you fuck ... eight months too ..." she quivered more ... "lon ... longer ..." ... I felt liked a rewarded treasure hunter ... "poor girl ... how could you tahan so long ..." I showered more kisses over her face, especially her forehead ... she sobbed a little ... but she searched for my passionate lips again ... and kissed me ... this time, she was in control and her lips and tongue were totally wet ... and hot ... I enjoyed her suction for a while ... before pushing her head lower down my chest ... "do you miss a cock ..." she nodded ... "do you miss one in your mouth ..." she responded by lowering her head to my throbbing hardness ... "kiss him ... feel him with your tongue ... savour what you have missed for eight months ..." I whispered to my kitten ... as my hand caressed her back along the spine ... Belinda planted a wet kiss on my cock head ... I shivered from her tenderness ... she placed her lips on the crown and moved in circles ... liked smooching an ice cream ... spitting saliva drooling down my shaft ... I petted on her head as encouragement ... "gggoooooooddd ... he likes you ... and he is kissing with you ... do you like him?" Belinda nodded with her lips still glued onto my cock head ... "why don't you suck him ... liked you have sucked my tongue ..." and I exerted a slight pressure on her head ... I felt her lips parted as my cock head slipped in a little ... her tongue was there to greet my cock ... swirling ... darting ... sweeping ... rolling ... caressing ... I stopped pushing her head ... I liked the way he tongue was toying with my cock ... and I did not want to rush it ... what's the hurry ... afterall, she 's paying for the parking ... hahaha ...

No comments: