Friday, October 3, 2008

Loan Shark's privileges - part 2

Loan Shark's privileges
by tension68

Part II

I allowed Linda to regain some composure, though it was hard to not try to shove my rock hard cock into her pussy. But precaution is always best.. dun want to get into any shit if she gets pregnant. Linda was more obedient now.. her little orgasm must have made her more relaxed now. I let her out of my arms and told her to finish bathing me. When she held my cock in her left hand, I grabbed her hand and made her masturbate for me. She was taken aback and looked at me with her wide eyes again. "Do this to the clients.. it gets them more excited and most of them will cum faster. Let them touch u when u bath for them.. it excites them more. U dun wan to let them fuck u for more than 10mins." Linda nodded and allowed me to use her hand to continue masturbate my cock. I even showed her how to use her thumb to caress the head of the penis, to stimulate it more. I had to stop her there as I my self was getting excited. She blushed when I told her this.

After that, I gave her the towels to dry herself, and I did so myself too, never letting Linda out of my eyes. My desire for her was burning within me. I kept on watching her dry herself, watching her breasts bounce as she dried them off, and I stared hard at her when she slide the towel in-between her thighs to dry her pussy. "Don’t make it too dry when u are wif the clients. U dun wan to use KY all the time.. not really good for you.. and if some clients want to kiss u there, they dun like it as well." "Kiss.. me.. there?" Linda replied with a flushed face and amazed look. "Ah Seng dun really kiss me there.. he say it is dirty.." I could hear my laughter inside.. I am really going to enjoy myself with this girl. "That is becos he is selfish and only want to enjoy on his own."

I sat on the bed and made Linda stand in front of me, "spread your legs." I commanded. Linda bowed her head again and obeyed, moving her legs slightly apart. I heaved a sigh and used my hands to pry those legs apart, so I could get a good view of her pussy. Linda gasped and held onto my shoulder for support. She then turned her head away and bit her lower lip as I used my right hand to "examine" her pussy. It was nice and ripe. She was 19 afterall. Her pubis hair was not a lot, just enuff to make a patch. Even from where I was sitting, I could see the fluids slowly oozing out out her vagina lips. She is nervous but the earlier action must have made her wanting more. I used my right middle finger to rub her clitoris and looked up at her. "Look at me" I commanded again. Linda complied with half-open eyes. "I will make u feel good, dun worry. But I also have to teach u some tricks to make your future clients cum faster. Understand?" I used a softer tone this time, making her want to trust me. Linda nodded and I pulled her right leg onto the edge of the bed. Now she had one leg on the bed and the other on the ground. I knelt down and started to nibble and bite her left thigh. Her hands gripped harder on my shoulder and she let out a sharp moan, "Ahhh." I could see goose pimples forming on her thighs. I took my time in caressing her thighs with my hands, and using my tongue, began licking from her left thigh upwards to her pelvic, making small circles along the way. Linda’s response was alluring. She flipped her head back and gave a relived moan, enjoying what I did to her. I ran my tongue across her stomach, then went up to her breasts. Linda twisted her body, arched her back and moaned louder. "Ohh.. Mmmff.. ah.. uuu.. Oh..." I made sure my hands were caressing her all over, from her thighs to her bums, behind her thighs, behind her knees.. and then I pulled her body close to me again and I went for her left ear, licking and flicking her ear lobes. Linda could not resist the sensation she was feeling and did not push me away this time, just writhing and twisting her body, letting out sharp and low moans, sometimes one after another, other times together.

I felt my erect cock head against her pussy and the feeling was unbelievable. I controlled the urge to enter her and asked her how she felt. Linda’s face was flushed and she murmured "I ... it ... was good." "Ah Seng never did this to you before?" I asked. "..No.. not like what u did..." "Now, u must learn. Do the same thing or better to me." I told Linda as I released her and laid onto the bed. Linda was getting nervous again, her eyes begged me to just get it over with. "..must..must I?" "Of course! How else will u service the clients. U have to suck their cocks too." With that Linda started to sob again. I realized that I should be more gentler, I had the whole night.. why rush so much. So I crawled up and hugged her. She did not resist me, she was really getting more obedient liao. "I know it will be hard to do this with strangers. But if u dun learn, some of them will last long in fucking u. U want that? Learn the skills and u can make men cum in less than 10 mins after the shower. That way u can repay the debt faster, right?" Linda slowly nodded her head. "Ok, let me make u more comfortable first." I laid her onto the bed and spread her legs apart. Her eyes widened, and she asked me, "you.. u going to kiss me there?" "dun worry. We bathed didn’t we? The is the object of bathing.. and u must always bathe with the client. Clean them properly and let them see u clean urself."

As I lowered my head onto Linda’s breasts, He closed her eyes and turned her head away. I cupped her breasts together with my hands and licked her nipples lightly. "Errrr... mmmm.." I made circles with my tongue on her nipples.. moving from her nipples to the whole breasts. Then, I suddenly sucked hard on her nipples, causing her to cry out. "AHH!" Linda arched her back and that seemed to present her breasts to me more. I sucked on the left, then the right, alternating from one nipple to the other. I was so into it that I even buried my whole face into her bosom and made circles with my face there. Linda was beside herself and moaned loudly. I was always a tit-man, and Linda had nice firm tits. I squeezed her tits and pushed my face in-between them, then I trailed my tongue and went from her cleavage down to her belly.. I could see Linda’s head flop from side to side, her hands gripping the pillow hard. And her legs were opening and closing. This bitch is real hot, I thought. I reached my left hand down to her pussy and started to finger her. Linda was so turned on now she made no attempt to stop me. I put one finger into her and digged at her gently, moving my finger from side to side, in and out. This made Linda’s hips rise above the bed and she was practically pushing her hips off with her feet. I pushed her hips down and started to use my other hand to rub the rest of her exposed pubic region. My body stretched across Linda in an attempt to stop her from slithering away from me. By now her juices was flowing out of her like a open faucet.

My cock was aching but I continued to finger Linda, allowing my desire to burn longer. I would have the whole night to use this pretty young thing. My naughty nature surfaced and I suddenly covered her pussy with my mouth, with my left middle finger still inside her pussy. Linda’s hands grabbed my head and she arched her hips again, almost pushing me off. But her hands kept my head in place, as she started to shudder again, this time with a long low moan, "OOOOoohhhhhhh........" Linda took a full 15seconds to subside. When she let go of my head, she was breathing heavily, eyes closed and mouth opened, with some saliva dripping from the side of her mouth. There was a weird taste in my mouth, and I realized that she had cummed again. I did not really like the taste and took a tissue to wipe my mouth.

No comments: