Friday, October 10, 2008

Cheongsam Incident - part 2

Cheongsam Incident
by tension68

Part II

My eyes opened wide, unable to believe what Yut Wah was showing me. She was half squatting, leaning against the wall with her cheongsam slits up to her hips, and I still cannot see any straps or anything to indicate she was wearing panties. I swallowed hard as I walked close to her. I looked at her more carefully now, she had quite sharp features, single eyelids, small lips and high cheek bones. Mr. Kwok always chose the pretty one. And Yut Wah had a nice body, not too voluptuous, just nice and wif firm and rounded butts. But that was the only thing that I felt lacking, boobs not big enuff.

As there was no car beside mine, I had a more open space to actually stop at a distance to scrutinize Yut Wah further. She was tall alright, almost 1.72m. I was 1.70m and head was over mine wif those high heels she wore.

"Like wat u see?" Yut Wah asked invitingly, her hands moved to the front of her cheongsam dress and then pushed it aside to reveal a very nicely trimmed pussy.

Her move quite shocked me, for she looked young, perhaps not older than 21. But I liked wat I saw, and my cock was so hard in my pants, it hurt to move. I had to adjust it to allow myself to move closer to her.

"You serious? We do first then I can decide?" I asked, half suspicious that someone was going to pop up when we were in the act and take pictures of us.

"Fart Gor, trust me. After wat I do to you, u will come back to me for more." Yut Wah almost purred the last few words out.

I kept having the strange need to look around, it was a basement car park after all. However, the hamsapness in me was really rising. The thrill of doing it in a almost public place, with the chance of people catching us seemed to remind me of my younger days. My actions seemed to have caught Yut Wah's attention and she smiled. She came over to me and pulled over to wall divider next to my car.

"Fart Gor, I won't sabo you. I not stupid, I noe who u r. I really need the money." Yut Wah said as she began to pull my zipper down.

With that, my brain lost all logic and I leaned my back onto the wall as Yut Wah squat down with her back against the door of the passenger seat. I had on a pair of boxers that had a slit for letting me pull out my cock to pee, it proved to be convenient for her to pull it out to play with. I had to help her though, as my cock was hard as steel. The excitement was making me hot all over. I seemed to be consciously aware of not only what Yut Wah was doing, but also of the environment.

Yut Wah cooed and smiled at the sight of my erect cock. She teased me by blowing some air on my cock head. I looked on and pinched her cheek, and beckoned her to proceed. Yut Wah had long hair, but it was tied into a ponytail, and it swayed when she started to lick the head of my cock. I instinctively grabbed it and it almost seemed as if I was guiding Yut Wah by that ponytail of hers. Yut Wah showed how experienced she was by her tongue technique. Long licking strokes from the base of my cock, till the tip of the head. I almost twitched in my hip because of the pleasure. Yut Wah would apply more pressure on her licking at the back and use feathery licks on my cock head. It was good. But not enuff to make me pay her $1000.00. I looked on and wondered if she had more tricks up her cheongsam.
After a round of serious licking, Yut Wah changed to a opened mouth suck on the shaft of my cock. She would open her mouth and cover the side of the shaft and then suck as she moved her mouth up and down my cock. It was a new technique I had encountered and I began to close my eyes to enjoy this. Yut Wah was patient and diligent with this opened mouth such, covering every inch of the shaft of my cock before eventually closing her mouth over head. "Ooohhh... yes." I sighed, still with my eyes closed. This encouraged Yut Wah to just stay there, with her mouth covering just my cock head, and with her tongue, running circles around my cock head and also flicking at it. I felt my knees go a bit weak and I slumped more of my body against the wall. Yut Wah had to ease herself off the passenger door to follow my movement, otherwise my cock would slip out of her mouth.

After like 20 seconds of that, Yut Wah began giving me deep sucks with her mouth. She made slurping noises that was music to my ears. She really seemed to enjoy sucking my cock and that was fine with me. She would try her best to swallow the whole of my cock, before letting it out for a breather, then go at it again. If there was ever a service award for blow jobs, Yut Wah would win hands down based on this effort. With every effort she made to deep throat me, I responded by curving my shoulders and my back, it was so good and sensitive that my whole body seemed to want to squirm into a ball when she took as much of my cock as she could into her mouth. And when she pulled out, I would relax and slump back against the wall. It seemed to last forever, but Yut Wah changed technique again. She combined the deep throating, along with the opened mouth sucks and also the long licking strokes. I was almost in heaven and my hips would twitch involuntarily at the pleasures she was giving me. "Aahhh.. Oohhh.. Oooo... Aarrrr... oh yes.. good good... yearrrh... Mmff.. yass.. like that.. oh more more.." I was like a toy begging Yut Wah for more pleasures, but I loved every second of it.


I don't know how long she was at it, but I was on the verge of my orgasm, and she seemed to notice it too. Yut Wah increased her pace of her sucking and the slurping noises grew louder and louder as she hastened her sucking, concentrating on my whole cock. "Arrr.. Arrr.. Ahh.. ahhh... " my groans got louder and hoarser too as I released her ponytail from my hand and grabbed her head with both my hands. I was on the verge of a big orgasm and I wanted to make sure it lasted long and good. I raised my body off the wall and used my hips to fuck Yut Wah's mouth. She did not push my hands or me away, just used her hands on my thighs, adjusting the depth to which my cock entered her mouth. She also sucked harder, trying to move her head in unison with my hip thrusts. "Mmmfff Mmmfff MMMmm" Yut Wah's mouth never left my cock and she now used her left hand to fondle my balls, rolling them in her hands as if they were marbles. This made me more excited and I felt my balls tightening as my thrusts became frantice jerks. Then with a long and low groan, I released my cum into Yut Wah's mouth, without asking her for consent. ""Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh..."

As my body slowly recovered from that great orgasm, it slumped back onto the wall. But Yut Wah's mouth was still sucking on my cock. She allowed every bit of my cum to go into her mouth as she stayed there, still squatting and her left hand still fondling my balls, more gently now. My breath was slowing down and I breathed through my mouth, I had never had such an enormous orgasm, especially in a public place. The thrill really made it more erotic and exciting. I could not carry on with my trail of thought as Yut Wah suddenly swallowed the cum that was in her mouth, with my cock still in there as well. The sudden action was like another suck on my cock and I almost jumped off the ground from the pleasure. My cock was still sensitive and Yut Wah's swallowing action really sent a jolt of pleasure, from the tip of my cock, right down to my balls. My cock shot another few spurts of cum into her and that caught Yut Wah by surprise. "Mmmff.. Mmrrrr..." She had to swallow those few spurts and that again send shivers down my spine. My whole body curled over, with Yut Wah still at my crotch. I used my hands to hold onto the car for support, as Yut Wah was literally breathing hot air into my balls. She used her hands to tap on my thighs. I realized that Yut Wah needed air, so I used all my strength to straighten my body, allowing Yut Wah to let my cock out of her mouth.

"Mmff.. *slurp* *gasp* .. wah.. u shot so much into my mouth.. " Yut Wah said, half panting.

"*gasp gasp*.. I.. I.. *gasp* ne.. never.. fe... felt.. sooo.. good." I seemed to use all my efforts to spew those few words out.

"Well?? Ready for round two?" Yut Wah said naughtily as she held my semi-limp cock with her left hand as she flipped her cheongsam front with her right and began to finger her bare pussy with her right hand.

My eyes opened wide and my throat was dry, and I suddenly wished I had taken turtle soup and also some tongkat ali earlier instead of smoking cigarettes.

No comments: