Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Loan Shark's privileges - part 6

Loan Shark's privileges
by tension68

Part VI (Second Last part)

As I regained my composure, I realized that Linda still had my almost limp cock in her mouth. I had released my grip on her hands, but she made no attempt to push me away. I was quite pleased that she was really so obedient.. almost like a slave. I slowly pulled my limp cock out of her mouth, leaving some cum on her chin. "Mmm.." Linda pleaded with her eyes, imploring me to help her with disposing my cum which was still in her mouth. I reached for the tissue on the bed stand and took several pieces and held it to her chin. Linda opened her mouth and let the cum flow into the tissue, using her hands to cup it so as not to drip on herself or the bed.

As I was still straddled across Linda, I grinded my bums onto her breasts, making those flesh mounds move sideways and back under my bums and thighs. Linda just closed her eyes and did not move. I felt a bit tired, especially the fast second shot, so I got off Linda and lay beside her. "Can I wash up a bit?" Linda asked. "Ok, go." I watched as Linda got off the bed, her breasts still bouncing, taking the cum-filled tissue to throw in the bathroom. I relaxed a little and looked at my limp cock. There was still some cum, so I took some tissue to wipe it. Linda did not take too long, she gargled with some water and was back shortly. It was slightly pass 2am and I was tired.

I motioned Linda to sleep with her back to me. I needed some rest and I grabbed Linda’s breasts and positioned my limp cock in-between her buttocks so that it rested warmly there. We lay there and both of us fell asleep. I was however, awakened by a warm and damp feeling on my balls. I could see my watch on the bed stand that it was only 4:30am. In my haste to sleep, I had forgotten to increase the air-con. I had switched it off after our shower together. But that seemed to have helped made things more better for me. I was on my back now, with my right hand still on Linda’s right breast, but my left hand had moved away and onto the bed. Linda too had changed position and her arms and legs were opened out, with her left leg over my hips. The warm and damp feeling on my balls was because of Linda’s pussy being on top of my lower body, right over my balls. Her buttocks sandwiched my cock between those fleshy cheeks and was hard again. I think this, plus the rising heat must have made Linda open up her legs and my hard cock must have stimulated her juices to flow.

Linda was still asleep, so I took the opportunity to slide my left hand down to her pussy, which was slightly damp. I slowly caressed her pussy and Linda made a soft moan, "oh..". But she still did not wake up and her legs opened wider. I ran my fingers slowly up and down her pussy lips, rubbing her clit lightly now and then. Linda’s hips began to move now, wincing and sometimes grinding against my own hips. The feeling was good, especially because my hard cock was between her buttocks and every move she made with her hips was like using her bums to fuck me. My right hand also began to tease her right nipple, gently flicking it with my index finger and squeezing it lightly from time to time. Linda was getting more aroused as her moans became longer and she seemed to raise her hips now and then. Her hips raising seemed to be when I rubbed her clit, so I focused more on that and slightly increased my strength when rubbing it. "Ahhh... aa...mm... " Linda’s reaction and moans gave me all the encouragement I needed and I continued my actions. I opened out my left palm and covered her whole pussy and began rubbing her there in circles, first one direction and then the next, alternating as I saw fit. "Ooohhhh... aaaaa... ah.. mmmmMM...Ah, ...Aaaooohhh..." Linda’s moans and her expression showed that already awakened, but still kept her eyes closed. So, the naughty nature in me rose up again and I leaned my head next to hers and stuck my tongue out to lick her ear lobes. "Eeee", Linda shireked and turned her head away from me, but I kept my head close and tried hard to stick my tongue into her ear. Linda tried her best to resist me, but I was not to be denied. I inserted my middle finger into her pussy and that caused Linda to give a sharp moan, "Oh!" At the same time, while her head stayed still for a moment, I quickly stuck my tongue into her ear and ran circles inside it. This must have turned Linda on immensely because she gasped and her whole body went limp. But it soon tightened again when I inserted my index finger into her pussy. Now with two fingers, I began to slowly "torture" Linda. I opened up my fingers inside her pussy, like a "V" and began finger fucking her while twisting and turning my hand slowly. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Linda’s loud groan caught me off guard and I paused to watch her reaction. Linda’s mouth opened like a "O" and her whole body shook and trembled while her hands pushed on the bed, as if trying to push herself off from me. It was then that I felt some liquid squirted onto my left hand. Shit, Linda ejaculated again and I really wanted to see it.

I did not allow Linda to recover, instead I maneuvered my body while still having my fingers in her pussy, so that my head was facing her pussy with my body over Linda’s. As Linda lay there breathing hard, I stuck out my tongue and ran circles over her tummy and going to her lower groin as my fingers worked at her pussy again. This made Linda raise her hips, trying to push me off, but I was like a cowboy at a rodeo and held on. I was determined to make her ejaculate and see it. Linda’s cries became louder and sharper as I worked my fingers in her furiously. I opened my fingers and closed them while fucking her, trying my best to make her cum again. Linda tried hard to push at my head, but she somehow seems confused now. Sometimes she was pushing my head away, but sometimes she seemed to enjoy the pleasure so much that she was pushing my head down to her pussy more. As I finger fucked Linda and kept lapping at her pussy and around there, I realized that I was totally aroused and that some pre-cum had formed at my cock head. I knew I wanted to fuck Linda again, but I wanted so much to see her ejaculate again that I forcefully inserted my right index finger into her anus. "Arrrrrrrghghhh!" Linda screamed, and then I saw it! It came out from her pussy and almost caught me in the face. My hands were wet and slimy from it, but I finally saw a female ejaculate at close range. Linda’s hips remained raised for a whole 8 seconds for this orgasm. And by the time her hips fell back onto the bed, she was panting hard.

I crawled up to her breasts and saw her face flushed again. As I licked at her left nipple, Linda gasped and tried to push my head away. I stopped her hand and sucked hard on her left breast. "AAAaaaaaahhhh.... Ah ah a aaa..." Linda moaned sharply. I knew that her breasts were sensitive, now that she had such a good orgasm, so I continued to fondle and caress her whole body, not wanting to let her high go away so quickly. "Aaahh.. no.. gently.. pl..please..", Linda pleaded breathlessly. But I ignored her pleas and I went for her pussy, licking hard and tasting the cum from her.. it was not too tasty, but I was crazed with lust now and did not care. Linda bucked her hips and I had to grab her buttocks to stop her from getting away from my hungry tongue and lips. By now, Linda was apparently weak from pleasure and only made murmurs and soft sharp groans as I let her hips down and positioned myself over her, ready to attack her pussy in a missionary/kneeling position. As I knelt between her legs, I used my right hand to guide my very hard cock over her pussy. Before I did anything else, I looked at Linda and she had the most seductive expression ever. Her eyes were half-closed, looking at my cock, and her mouth was half-opened with her right index finger at the tip of her mouth, and her tongue was licking her index finger. I smiled at her and with my hand, rubbed my cock onto her pussy, not entering, just rubbing around it. Linda’s mouth opened wides and let out a moan, "Oohh..". "Do you want it? You want my cock?" I asked Linda, wanting to hear her ask for my cock. It was another act of domination from me, to see how much she liked what I was doing to her. Linda closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. I grinned again and continued rubbing my cock on her pussy. Her juices flowed non-stop and made my cock head sticky and even made the bed sheet wet.

Linda was squirming now, wriggling her hips in an effort to let my cock sink in to her pussy. But I held back, wanting to hear her say she wanted my cock. I changed tactic when Linda stopped squirming, using my cock to touch her pussy and pushing slowly, but not entering, just to glide over her pussy lips at the last second. Linda arched her body up, as if an electric current went through her. She tried to make no noise as she bit her lower lip harder, trying to resist the urge to beg me. I continued my rubbing and gliding of my cock over her pussy, and each time my cock went over her lips, her whole body arched up. Linda’s breasts were jiggling and bouncing from her body movements and that was driving me insane with lust, so I increased my momentum and slid my cock harder and quicker over Linda’s pussy. "Ohhhh... oh.. ah.. pl.. mmmff.." I almost got her, have to continue. Linda’s brow knitted together, as if what I was doing was giving her so much torture and pleasure at the same time. My body was wet with sweat now, the control of my lust to fuck Linda and my teasing got me too excited and I could hold back no longer. So I inched in some of my cock head and immediately pulled out. "ahh.. OHH!" Linda gasped as I went in and sighed sharply as I pulled out, as if to say."How could you pull out!!" I could not take it anymore and the urge to explode was in my balls again, so I inched in my cock head again.. but before I could pull out, Linda wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands grabbed my arms. I looked at her, but her eyes were still closed. So I stood motionless there, with just my cock head in her pussy, me kneeling over her with her legs wrapped around my waist. Linda frowned and tried to raise her hips to make my cock enter her more. I instantly backed away and Linda gave a low groan, "Awwahhh..." Seeing Linda’s expression, I leaned my face close to hers and said, "do you want my cock? Better say it, or I will stay like this and not let you go home afterwards." Linda still kept her eyes and mouth closed. I then thought of something and I used my hips to make a short and sharp thrust into her pussy, and that caused Linda to gasp loudly and her hands released my arms. I used the opportunity to hold her legs with my hands and spread them apart. I also pushed them back so that her knees touched her breasts. Linda was caught off-guard and gasped sharply. I took out my cock and again slid it over her pussy.

From my position I could see Linda’s face, body and pussy as I held her legs in place over her head. I could also see her pussy quivering from the excitement and pleasure. As I used my hips to slide my cock over Linda’s pussy, she tried desperately to struggle free and her hands gripped the pillow and I could almost see tears forming in her eyes. However, I persisted and even slid my cock over her anus. Linda’s mouthed opened and the words came fast and breathlessly. "ugh.. I .. I want your.. cock.. plu.. pleazzzee." With that, I sank my cock full length into her pussy. "Ahhhhh...." We both sighed together. The feeling of being inside Linda again was incredible. I used slow and hard strokes to fuck Linda, wanting to prolong the pleasure and also wanting to see how many more orgasms I could get Linda to have. After more than 40 thrusts, Linda pleaded, "ah.. plueeze.. let ..let my legs down.. numb.. going numb.." I obliged and sat straight and allowed her legs to fall on either side of me. Then I lay forward onto her body and fucked her slowly in missionary with our legs outstretched. The fucking was slow and sensuous, more like lovers now and I seemed to be getting more aroused. "Good? Want me to go faster?" I asked. "Ugh.. ah.. yes..yes.. faster..." Linda encouraged. Taking my cue, I used my hands to push my upper body up and used my hips to increase the speed of my fucking. *pak**pak**pak**pak**pak**pak**pak**pak*.. the sounds of our bodies meeting filled the room. And Linda’s moans accompanied those sounds like a singer to a band. "Ah ah ah ah ah ah..ohhh.. oh oh..". After more than 50 strokes, my arms and hips were getting tired and I paused awhile, this caused Linda to moan a protest. I made Linda sat up, with my cock still inside and I began fucking her in a "M" position. I used my hands behind me to support my weight, as does Linda. Her pussy and lower body were over mine and I used my hips to fuck her. Her whole body was in my view, though my hands could not touch her. But this somehow added to the excitement. Linda was surprising me now with her voluntary grinding of her hips onto mine. It was as if she wanted to fuck me too. So I stopped my hips and Linda began to use her hips to fuck me. This girl is finally letting her pleasure rule her mind. She is really mine now.

I was amazed on how long I could go, I counted 40 strokes since Linda took over to fuck, and I still showed no signs of cumming yet. Linda’s body was covered with sweat, as was mine, so I told her to stop and go into doggie position. Linda had a dazed look but obeyed and I positioned her to let me stand by the bedside. Her face fell onto the bed as she raised her bums to allow me to enter her. I grinned at her posture and bent my head down to lick and kiss her pussy. "Aieee... ah ah ah aaaaahhh..." Linda gave fresh screams and her body went into spasms. I stopped and asked, "did you cum?" Linda did not answer but lay there panting. I licked her pussy and she gasped loudly. "Did you cum?", I asked again. "*gasp*.. no.. not yet.. sen..sensitive...*gasp gasp*". With this I steadied myself and ranged my cock at her pussy. I made sure I entered Linda slowly, and I was rewarded with her reactions to my penetration. As my cock entered Linda’s pussy, her head raised from the bed and her hands pushed her body up onto her hands and knees, accompanied by a long drawn out groan. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhh..." the groan did not stop until my hips smacked into her bums. I breathed a sigh of relief and before I knew it, Linda was pushing against my cock. She was fucking me instead of me fucking her! This was great, my domination over her was complete!

No comments: