Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cheongsam Incident - part 1

Cheongsam Incident
by tension68

Part I

As a Da Er Long, chances for excitement can come unexpectedly. Someone can come up behind u and try to attack u wif a knife, or any object they can find. And sometimes, SEX can come in the strangest form.

I was at a dim sum restaurant wif my assistants Ah Siong and Lok. It was my favourite place for dim sum, inside Chinatown, or Gyu Chia Zhui. The manager knew me, and also feared me. I sometimes provided protection, and sometimes helped him out in service or cash. Mr. Kwok was appreciative of my help, but he did complain of my high interest rates. To that, my usual answer was, "business lah, no need to eat ah?". That day, the three of us was there to have a relaxed time becos we had collected some money from a client. The returns was plentiful, and I usually shared good things wif those who worked for me, be it cash, women or other things. Greed does not get people to do much for you, only rewards.. and it must come even if they dun ask for it, and also constantly too.

"Boss, I heard there's a new ger working here. Quite chio one." Lok said wif a hamsap smile.

"Wah Lok, your news faster than mine ah?" Said Ah Siong.

"Got meh? How come Mr. Kwok neber tell me?" I asked.

"Aiyah boss, u noe him lah. He also a hamsap man wat. Besides, he try to keep this place strict for business mah. He oledi a partner u noe?" Lok replied.

"I noe him well, he neber touch his gers here. Always come to me for supply wat. U noe the name of tat ger?" I asked again.

"I think like Yut Wah or something like tat." Said Lok.

"Mm.. Cantonese ah.. ?" I asked.

Before Lok can reply, Mr. Kwok came to the table to greet us.

"Fart Gor! Long time no see u ah? The usual Teak Goon Yam?" Kwok asked in his usual mix of English, Canto and sometimes Hokkien.. to please me.

"Eh Mr. Kwok, heard u got a new ger?" I usually referred to him as Mr. He likes the respect cos he is older than me by 2 years, and it does not hurt me to address him as such.

"Huh? Eh Fart Gor, don't mess wif my gers here can?" Kwok semi-pleaded.

"Aiyah, curious only lah. Can ask her to serve us. Dun worry lah, I won't hurt or touch her here.. can?" I said to Kwok. The meaning was that if the ger came to me, or I see her outside, he would have no control.

"*sigh* Ok ok. I will get her to serve u. Can? Swee bo?" Kwok said with a sigh.

"Lei Hai Tuck Gay." I replied in Cantonese, which means you sure know wat to do.

Before long, the new ger came. One reason why I liked that restaurant was becos the gers there wore cheongsams. The outfit had a slit on both sides, way up to the thighs. It was wat the Chinese meant by Ser(4) Xiang(1) Wei(2) altogether, which is looks, meaning the gers in cheongsams, fragrance.. for some is the smell of the food, but for me is the smell of the gers, and the last is the taste, of the food lah.. since I had not tried any of the gers there.. yet. Yut Wah was quiet but still served wif a smile, though she seemed to have thoughts on her mind. It was evident when she almost overflowed my cup when pouring the tea. Lok tried to make her apologize by giving me her contact number, but I stopped him. Have to give Mr. Kwok some respect afterall.

However, throughout the whole time there, Yut Wah seemed to look at me with a strange look. It was almost she wanted to tell me something, but was afraid to. I had a gut feeling and decided to take a chance while she was clearing my dirty plate wif a new one. I whispered into her ear, "you have problems? Need help?" Yut Wah tried to remain calm and answered, "I heard from the other gers that u can lend money?" With this answer, I knew there was a chance to get my hands on.. and all over Yut Wah. So, I answered back, "Here is Mr. Kwok's place, I have to give him face not to mess around with his gers. Here is my card, call me after work." And I passed my name card to her just below the table, out of sight of Mr. Kwok, who seemed to be paying a lot of attention in our direction.

Because Yut Wah was close to me when she was clearing my plate, I caught a wiff of her. It did not seem like perfume, but more of a mix of her own odor. It was not bad, just slightly musky but more heavy on the young ger smell. In my heart I was hoping to get her under the table to have a go at her, but knowing that Kwok had other connections besides myself stopped me from trying. Lok and Ah Siong were too busy ogling Yut Wah to notice me slipping her my name card and was constantly teasing Yut Wah and asking if she had a boy friend. Yut Wah smiled but remained quiet.

After spending two and a half hours there, we had our fill and after paying, Lok and Ah Siong parted ways wif me to find their own pleasures from the money I gave them. I was still thinking of Yut Wah and fantasizing about wat might happen if she called as I was walking to my Honda Civic in the car park at the basement. Suddenly, my mobile rang, and I just puzzled at the number display. It was from a number which I had not seen before.

"Hallo?" I answered loudly.

"Fart Gor? Me, Yut Wah. You free to talk?" Came the response.

I stopped in my tracks, amazed at the quickness of Yut Wah's call, but still had to swallow hard on my saliva.

"Sure, you so fast off work liao ah?" I asked.

"No, I get off in an hour's time. But I need to talk to you. I need some money urgently and I believe you are the only person to help me." Yut Wah answered in a soft yet steady voice.

"Well, tell me how much and I tell you the interest rate. You so pretty, I give you discount lah." I said cheekily.

"Fart Gor, I only need $1000. But can I meet wif u to discuss about the terms?" Yut Wah said.

I was even more puzzled now, $1000 is a small sum to me, but I was certain that Mr. Kwok could have advanced it to her if she had asked him to.

"You want me to wait for you? Where?" I asked her.

"Yes please. If you can wait for me that would be good. Maybe you tell me where?" Yut Wah asked impatiently.

"Ok.. tell you wat. My car at the basement two. I wait for you at the lift lobby there?" I said, slowly taking out a cigarette.

"Ok, I c u there in an hour." Yut Wah said hurriedly before hanging up.

Now, my main concern was not why she needed the money. It was wat she said, "to meet me to discuss terms". Usually people who borrow from me just ask for the interest rate and then decide whether they want to or not. But this ger, strange. I never would have imagined what Yut Wah wanted to discuss about. And I just slowly lit my cigarette and leaned against the wall, near the lift lobby, close to my car, and slowly took a deep breath from the lighted cigarette.

Time passed slowly, especially when one is fantasying about wat one can do with a pretty ger. Before I knew it, Yut Wah called to say she was on her way to meet me. My heart seemed to jump faster, I was excited about wat might happen when she arrives, and what she had wanted to discuss.

To my surprise, Yut Wah came in her cheongsam. Before I could ask why she did not change, she already spoke first.

"Fart Gor, I come straight to the point. I found out my boy friend is cheating on me, and I want to break up wif him. But he says that I owe him $1000 rent for staying at his place for two months. If I dun pay him by tonight, he will go to my home and tell my parents to pay for me. I dun wan my parents to get involved, so I need the $1000." Yut Wah said almost without stopping for a breath.

"Ok. But my interest rate you should heard oledi rite?" I asked Yut Wah.

"Yes, which is why I wanted to meet you. Fart Gor, can you give me the money instead?" Yut Wah said, looking straight into my eyes.

"What? Where got so good deal? U wan me to give u the money? Wat? Free ah?" I said, almost wif a sneer. I was actually annoyed that a young ger would be so daring and ignorant to ask this of me.

"Fart Gor, of course not free lah. I ask like this, of course I oledi think of something to repay you. I can say this now, I will do wat I do first, and then u decide if it is worth $1000." Yut Wah said with a sly smile on her face.


My head tilted to one side and looked hard at Yut Wah, trying to figure out what she meant. Before I could ask, she had asked me where my car was parked and walked there ahead of me, beckoning me to follow her. My eyes focused on her firm butts, swaying in that nice fitting cheongsam, her legs would show with every step, and my cock was growing harder.

I had a habit of parking my car next to a wall divider, I did not like my car to be scratched so I made sure it exposed as little as possible to other cars. It was parked with the front facing the wall, with the passenger seat next to a dividing wall. Yut Wah briskly walked to the front of the car and turned and leaned her back against the wall. She slowly parted her legs, allowing more of her legs to be seen.. until.. her upper thighs. Oh damn!! It seemed that she did not have any panties on!!

No comments: