Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Compulsive Gambler's Wife - part 1

Compulsive Gambler's Wife
by tension68

Part I

Life as a Da Er Loong often comes with a few surprises, sometimes good and other times better. I had a regular customer called Benjamin Low. I call him Ben for short. He is a compulsive gambler, he would borrow from me to cover his losses and try for a comeback. In my business, gamblers are the best customers. Why? Cos they always come back. You see, gambling never pays. Once you gamble, you want to win.. if you win, you don't want to stop. And if you lose, you continue to gamble, in the hope of recouping your losses. That is why I like Ben so much. He holds an executive post, earning almost a five-figure salary every month, not including allowances. However, he still gambles.. cannot give it up. He loves the rush of a big win.. and that is why he always goes for the best odds for a big win.. note a big win, and not a sure win. Oh he tries to cover his bets with some on sure wins and a little more on big wins. Sometimes his sure wins can recover some of his losses, and sometimes he losses both ways. This is one time when he lost both ways, heavily.

'Huat Ger, I have a suggestion for you to settle my sum owing to you.' Ben said with a grin.

'Ben, not say I don't trust you but I cannot treat you any better just cos you are my regular customer. If others know I easy on you, how to get them to pay? I need to eat too you know?' I said as I laid back into my chair.

We were at my office and Ben was pleading with me to hear him out. My assistants were on either side of him, awaiting my signals to either coerce gently, or shout an order at him.

'Huat ger, listen to me. You have seen my wife before, right? Eunice, remember?' Ben said as sweat formed on his brow.

The truth is, I do remember Ben's wife. A lovely creature, very poised and elegant. She has that look of a wealthy man's wife, and she was tall, pretty and a nice figure. How can I forget? I always wanted to lay my hands on Eunice, and it seems Ben was going to give her to me on a silver platter.

'Yeah, so what?' I said nonchalantly.

'Tell you what, Huat Ger. I make a bet with you. I get her to a hotel and we perform in front of you. I bet you I can make her so high she will suck your cock. If she does, then the money I owe you is cancelled. If I lose, double lah.' Ben said, clasping his hands together.

'Where got so good things one? Win money gone, lose double? How you pay?' Lok asked sarcastically.

I stopped Lok and Ah Siong from making any move and looked at Ben.
'Ben, how you pay if you lose? And.. you sure your wife willing to perform for me meh?' I said.. my heart pounding at this kinky idea.

'Huat Ger, I will be closing a good deal in a weeks time. The commission is good enuff to pay back the double amount, should I lose. I promise.' Ben said. He was really trying hard to convince me.

I looked at Ben and I remembered what some of my pears said about compulsive gamblers, 'they would do anything to settle their loans, even sell their wifes.' So I pushed my luck and raised the stakes.

'Tell you what lah, Ben. I accept your offer. But I raise the stakes a bit. I add another thing to it. I bet with you, that after sucking my cock.. your wife will be so turned on by me.. she will let me fuck her. If she does.. I win, triple the amount. If I lose, the money you owe me.. cancelled.. and I pay you double the amount. How? Ai mai?' I looked at Ben intently for his response.

Ben was looking at me with a wide stare, almost shocked to hear what I had said. He tried to calm himself, cleared his throat, and he thought to himself alound, 'Eunice would never fuck anyone in front of me.. she loves me too much for that' '

I looked on and was getting impatient, 'Eh hurry up. I don't have all day!'

'Ok, I accept your terms.' Ben said sternly

After I drew up a short 'contract', Ben signed and went off.

That was a week ago. Now, we were in a suite in Marina Mandarin, and Ben was sitting alongside his wife, Eunice, on the bed in front of me.

Ben had told Eunice that I was a client from China, and that they had to please me to close a deal. All they had to do was to perform a entertaining sex act in front of me. Ben told Eunice that I had had trouble getting an erection, an idea which I hated, but he got through.. so I kept quiet, and that I had hoped to achieve an erection by watching other real couples fuck live in front of me. Eunice was dressed in a low V-cut, bare back black evening gown. Upon closer look, she had some resemblance to that Hong Kong movie star, Michelle Reis.. the one who was in Fong Sai Yuk, opposite Jet Li.. MMM.. I like.

'Come on dear, if we can get Mr Jian to have an erection, the deal is closed. Please, think of my job and our future?' Ben pleaded as he laid his hands on Eunice's shoulder and lap.

Eunice seemed embarrassed about the whole thing, but she did not want her husband to lose a deal, especially one that promised a huge commission. Wonder what she would do if she had know that the China boss will only be in town after tomorrow, and that she will never get to see him. Ben arranged it so, even asked me to provide 'entertainment' for his guest.

As I sat on the chair facing the bed, Eunice agreed reluctantly and Ben began by kissing her cheeks, and he wasted no time in caressing Eunice's breasts, which was almost a 36C. I could not make it out as she was not wearing a bra under that evening gown, probably only a adhesive support that covered the under side and nipples. Ben was slow and steady, he knew he had to bring out the desire in Eunice, and his tongue skills went to work on Eunice's ears. He licked her ear lobes and even nibbled them gently. Eunice squirmed and tried to move her head away, but Ben held her in place with his arms. Ben used his right hand to slide in-between Eunice's breasts, which were covered in that black gown. He slid up and down, slowly, and also made circles, intent on giving Eunice light touches, while his tongue went into her ears and from where I sat, it swirled in circles in her ears.

:Ohh.. oh.. ah.. 'Eunice gave slight soft cries.. almost trying to contain them, as if afraid to let me see her enjoy what Ben was doing to her.

Ben worked his tongue down from her ear, right to her neck, trailing it and swirling it on her neck. He would nibble now and then.. slowly. Ben tried clumsily to unbutton his shirt with his left hand, failing which he grabbed Eunice's hands and made her unbutton for him. I must say that watching Eunice's expression made my cock twitch.. I mean, she was beautiful, and with her hair pushed up behind into an elegant style, made her look the more alluring. With her eyes closed, Eunice enjoyed Ben's caresses and his tongue work, as she continued to unbutton his shirt. Upon releasing the last button, Ben turned Eunice to face him and kissed her passionately, while he took off his shirt. Eunice put her hands on his chest, and I could hear her whimpering sounds. It was as if Ben was sucking the air out of her. 'Mmmff.. mmm.. rrrmmmfff.. ' Eunice continued to squirm as Ben now slid her gown straps from her shoulders. Eunice gasped and tried to hold them out, breaking free from his kiss.

'No.. he's watching.. 'Eunice said as she tried to cover her chest.

'That's the idea.. come on dear.. 'Ben said as he pulled her off the bed and slid off the shoulder straps from her. The gown straps fell off her shoulders and her beautiful smooth back was revealed to me. The gown was still on her as a belt held it in place. But Ben made short work of it, much to Eunice's protests.

As I blinked, Eunice was standing facing her husband with only a pair of black lacy panties on. My cock shot into an instant erection as I took in the sight of this beautiful woman, her long legs and still wearing black high heels, holding onto her husband, who was pawing her bare back and firm butts, in front of me. I couldn't help but ease my back against the back of the chair and allowed myself to sink into it. I gulped hard as Ben now kissed her chest, causing her to arch her back and bend a little backwards. 'Ooohh.. mmm.. oh.. ah.. ahhh'' Eunice's moans of pleasure sent shivers down my spine. I never thought a woman who looks so classy could sound so sexy and seductive. With her head bending backwards, our eyes almost met as I stared hard. I spread my legs in the chair, allowing my erection to rest easier, easier than when I crossed my legs.

As Ben kissed and fondled Eunice's breasts, he removed those adhesive cups off her, and threw them on the ground. I don't know why, but I had this urge to pick them up and smell them, it seemed perverted but it was really strong. Still, I held my calm and continued to sit and enjoy the show. Ben was now squatting and kissing Eunice's belly. Eunice hunched over him and grabbed his head as Ben's hands roamed over her firm buttocks, grabbing, squeezing them and also pulling them apart at times. Ben spread Eunice's legs and was kissing her thighs now. Eunice gave short sharp cries, or shrieks even at this move. She then giggled and then fell onto the bed. She covered her face, not allowing me to see her expressions, while Ben worshipped her long legs, kissing the calves, running his tongue along the thighs to the calves, down to the feet encased in those high heels, and then back up to her hips. Eunice turned her body now, so that she was lying face down. Ben took the opportunity to lick her under thighs, right to the back of her knees. This made Eunice giggle more, she seemed to have forgotten about me now, allowing herself to giggle louder, and also moan louder.

Ben kissed Eunice's calves, as his hands undid those high heels on her feet. After he removed one, he would bend her leg back and kiss and lick her sole of her foot. Eunice moaned loudly at this, 'Oohhhhh ohh.. ooohhh.. MMmmmmm'. Ahhhh'' Her head would bop up and stay there for a while, before going down again. I could see her expressions and it killed me. Eunice's eyes were closed, and she would open her mouth into an O, before clenching her teeth, biting hard, then lower her head when Ben released one foot, before going for the other one. Ben put on the works as he now sucked and licked on Eunice's toes. He would run his tongue over the seems of her toes and then suck one by one. This drove Eunice crazy, as her head stayed above the bed. She moaned loudly and shook her head, and her body even winched and convulsed in what must be pure pleasure and sensitivity Ben was giving her.

At this point, I was lost in their performance. Eunice did not take long to melt from Ben's moves, and I was in awe of her reactions and responses, so much so that I had my right index finger to my lower lip, with my right arm supported by my elbow, which was resting on the armrest of the chair. My finger stayed there throughout the whole act, and I could swear that it almost got stuck to my lower lip from dryness. That was how good Eunice and Ben's performance was.

No comments: