Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cheongsam Incident - part 4

Cheongsam Incident
by tension68

Part IV (Final Part)

As Yut Wah lay in my arms panting, I tried to pick up the pace, but the tightness of her pussy did not get better even with her orgasm. I lifted my body off hers, and held up her right leg with my left arm. I tried to thrust my cock into her but somehow the position did not help. Yut Wah lay on my desk with her eyes closed, mouth open and moaning, while I was actually perspiring and thinking hard of how to fuck her hard. It was obvious that after Yut Wah made me cum in her mouth, that I am lasting longer for this fuck. However, it was frustrating for me to get any feeling without using some hard thrusting strokes.

Then it hit me, I pulled out my cock, which made a squishy sound as it came out, and I told Yut Wah to turn over onto the desk. Yut Wah obeyed and turned over, and bent over the desk, using her elbows to support her upper body. I flipped over the cheongsam flap which covered her bums and used my cock to rub over her wet and sticky pussy. "Ooohhh.. " Yut Wah's moans could weaken the average man's knees. As she wiggled her bums, I entered her forcefully. "Arrgh..!" I cried out as her tightness got the better of me. I only managed to insert ' of my cock into her tight pussy. "ahhh.." Yut Wah sighed as I slowly inched the rest into her. Doing Yut Wah in doggy style was much easier as I could hold onto her shoulders or hips to increase speed, while adjusting my body for better feel. The tightness of her pussy made my cock felt incredible. I could almost feel her pussy walls gripping onto my man-meat as I entered, and pulling at it while I withdrew. The feeling made me increase my speed and I used a certain amount of force such that with every thrust, Yut Wah's thighs and knees knocked into the desk drawers. Yut Wah's moans and groans had some little screams of pain accompanying them, and that only made me more horny and fucked faster and harder. After more than 30 strokes, Yut Wah could take no more and begged, "Arrgh.. Fart Gor.. Ple.. please.. can we.. ah.. change position.. oh.. ah.. or change place... pain .. " Watching her turn her head at me and pleading made me smile, but I was not a sadist so I told her, "Ok.. I want you to walk slowly to the couch over there. But my cock must not leave your pussy.. otherwise I deduct some money ah." Yut Wah gave a surprised look, then a pout came onto her mouth as she sar jiaoed again, "Fart Gor, I didn't noe u so hamsap one." I laughed and slapped her bums and Yut Wah let out a seductive moan, "Awww.." It almost sounded like she liked it, as she turned her face away from me and arched her back.

Yut Wah acceded to my request and lifted herself from the desk, she took small steps while taking care not to let my cock slip out of her pussy. I held onto her hips and watched with an evil smile on my face. I followed slowly, as I really did not want my cock to slip out too, and also took the opportunity to slap her bums now and then. "Owww... Oh.. Ahhh.. " Yut Wah seemed to shout, but whether in pain or ecstasy I have no idea now. I only wanted to her make noises, as the blood now flowed more to my cock than to my brain. The distance from my desk to my couch was not far, less than 5 meters away, but because Yut Wah was afraid of letting my cock slip out, it seemed like a 200 meters walk. In the end, when she reached the couch, she bent over the arm rest and her face hit the seat cushion, while her hips rested against the arm rest, with me on top of her. I laid on her and fondled her small breasts through the cheongsam, damn it was small. I think the only thing that deducted some points for Yut Wah was her breasts, otherwise I would have made her my mistress based upon her bj skills.

After I lay there for less than 10 seconds, I raised myself up and began my pumping anew. My thrusts made smacking noises as my thighs hit Yut Wah's. She also began a new round of moaning and groaning . I was really enjoying myself now, I felt Yut Wah's pussy get less tight and I increased my thrusting, using one hand on her hips and the other to pull at her pony tail, I was like a cowboy riding a horse, and it was great. Yut Wah's juices went down her thighs and down her calves as she moans and groans seemed almost continuous. "Ah ah ah oh oh oh argh oh ow. Mmahh.. mwah.. oh ... oh ohohohohohoh..." It must have been some 10 minutes of me fucking her doggy style with her bent over the couch, and my legs were feeling tired. My right hand went under her left leg and lifted it up, while I wrapped my left hand under her waist, and then I carried her and I positioned my self and sat on the couch with Yut Wah laying on the couch astride me. I leaned forward and pumped faster now, my second orgasm was close and I really wanted to see Yut Wah's expression again. Yut Wah was writhing again and her eyes suddenly opened a little as she looked at me. Her eyes almost made me think that she was saying ,"please make me cum again." I was encouraged by the look and rammed harder, as if I wanted my whole body to enter Yut Wah through her pussy. Yut Wah then arched her back and let out a low groan, almost like a growl, "arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... ahhhhhh..." Her body shuddered a little and went stiff for a full 3 seconds as she reached her second orgasm. I slowed my speed down and allowed her to catch her breath. In my heart I hatched a plan to make her remember this experience.

As Yut Wah's pantings subsided, she looked at me lazily and asked, "Fart Gor.. your cock still so hard.. you didn't shoot yet?" I nodded and said, "I wanted you to cum first. Now that you have, it is my turn." With that, I used all the force I had left and pumped so hard that Yut Wah screamed out loud. She was unprepared for my attack and she had to use her hands to grip at the cushions. Her face contorted into a show of both pain and pleasure as she screamed. My mouth opened again and sweat dripped off my chin as my thrusts went fast and furious. After more than 30 strokes, Yut Wah let out a sharp scream as I felt her pussy contract and quiver, as she reached her third orgasm. Her pussy contractions also made me reach my second orgasm, as my sperm shot out in what must have like loads and loads of it. The pleasure made my eyeballs go up into my head as it turned white and I let out a groan that must have woken up the whole shop house if there were people sleeping here. "OOOOOhhhhhhhhh...." After a few more jerks, I slumped onto Yut Wah's body and we lay there panting.

After what must have been a few minutes, Yut Wah stroked my hair and said, "Wah Fart Gor, you so sai lei ah?" (Canto to mean so powerful) I smiled at her and sat upright in the couch. I reached for a pack of tissues in the pocket of my trousers and wanted to wipe Yut Wah's pussy. She stopped me and took it herself and wiped the cum that was oozing out. She then leaned over me and sucked at my semi limp cock and that made me jump in my seat. She used her mouth to clean off my cock and I almost shot another few drops out of my cock. As she released my cock from her mouth, I slumped back into the couch and panted a little. Yut Wah sat back up with a broad smile. I looked at her lazily and I raised my thumbs to her.

"So Fart Gor, do you think my service deserves the $1000?" She asked naughtily.
"Ahh.. wah.. you should get more than that, ... but an agreement is an agreement." I said with a sigh.

I used all my strength to get myself off the couch and went to the desk where the money was. I took it and handed it to Yut Wah.

"Where you meeting that guy? I drive you there, settle him then drive you to meet the ang mo. How?" I asked Yut Wah.

Yut Wah called her boy friend and arranged for a meeting. Then looked at me and asked, "Ahh.. where is the toilet? I want to clean up a little."

I told Yut Wah that the whole floor was mine, and that the toilet had a bath if she wanted to. I could get her anything if she needed it, but she declined my offer saying everything was ok, she just needed to wash up a little. When she went to the toilet behind, I called my assistants to bring some men to meet me at the arranged place. Somehow I had a feeling that her boy friend was not going to let her off so easy. When Yut Wah came out, we went down to my car and drove to the meeting place. We arrived in about 20 minutes and her boy friend was already there.

"Fart Gor, you wait here for me while I go give him the cash." Yut Wah said.
"No no.. I go wif you. Must protect you or else you can't see the ang mo mah." I said.

"Umm.. Fart Gor only care about me helping you with that ang mo one." Yut Wah sar jiaoed again.

As we left the car, we saw her boy friend at the void deck of the HDB block where he stayed. There were also 2 other men beside him. As we came closer, I recognized one as Beng Kun, another pai kia boss. His Da Ge is my friend Hiun Ki (cigarette). Hope he remembers me. As Yut Wah handed the money to her boy friend, Beng Kun shouted, "Ooi, you think so simple ah? You only pay rent ah? You must pay separation money!"

"What? How can?" Yut Wah exclaimed, frightened at the demand.


"How much you want?" I asked calmly.

"Who you? Her lover ah?" Her boy friend asked.

I saw Beng Kun giving a strange look as he looked at me. It seems he remembers me. But he did not say anything and continued to harass Yut Wah for the money.

"Beng Kun, you should know who I am. Give me face this time and let her off. I will remember this and wer can have dinner some time." I said to him.

"Huat Ge, this is our business. Some more you alone, what rank you want to pull?" Beng Kun said as he stood up with his assistant whose name I don't even know.

"Who said our boss is alone?!" A voice came from behind me before Beng Kun could come forward.

My assistants, Ah Siong and Lok came with two helpers each, had just arrived. And this time, Beng Kun had to accept any terms I gave. I didn't want to give Beng Kun too much of a hard time, so I told him not to bother Yut Wah any more and that she was protected by me. I also told him that the $1000 was all they were gonna get. Next I took Beng Kun aside and took him on one to one. Though I am over 35, I still beat the shit out of that youngster, while my assistants and their helpers took care of the rest for being dis-respectful to me. Beng Kun never had a chance as I had learnt Choi Lee Fart style martial arts when I was young, and never stopped practicing it. Good thing my teacher was dead already, otherwise he sure break my legs for being a Da Er Long.

After that, I drove Yut Wah to get some flavoured condoms for her to use on the ang mo. We arrived at the hotel and Yut Wah was visibly nervous.

"Look, before you enter the room send an sms to tell me the room number. I stay here to wait at the car park. I will call you in 30 minutes time. If you answer then it is ok. If you dun answer, I come up. Ok?" I said reassuringly to Yut Wah.

"Ok. You dun leave ah Fart Gor. I only stay for 2 hours." Yut Wah said almost pleadingly.

I nodded my head, and Yut Wah left the car to go to the hotel. I did as I said I would, but Yut Wah was never in any danger. Kevin Leow would never dare intro any sickos cos he knows I will beat both him and the sicko up. I waited patiently in my car and smoked my cigarettes. After almost three hours, Yut Wah appeared outside the hotel and ran towards the car.

"Wah.. took so long. I almost wanted to call you liao." I said.

"That ang mo loh. He ah, shoot 3 times ah. Before I could bj him, he shoot while I put condom on his cock. Then shot another time when I suck his cock with condom. Lastly he used a thin sheet of plastic to cover my pussy and licked me. Gave me $500 for that. And then pushed my thighs together and used his cock to squeeze in between my thighs to fuck there. His sperm shot onto my cheongsam and he paid me another $200 for me to clean it up." Yut Wah said waving the money in her hands and smiling broadly.

"Wah.. so can give me a treat liao loh." I said.

"Fart Gor.. I spend the night with you lah.. free, for letting me make so much money. " She said as she held onto my arm and rested her head on my shoulders.

"Another time lah. I still tired from the last session wif you. And tomolo I have to wake up early. Got some urgent things to do. You cannot escape and deny you let me overnight free ah1" I said to Yut Wah.

"Fart Gor, dun worry lah. I saw enuff tonite to noe not to offend you." Yut Wah said.

I drove her home, but along the way Yut Wah gave me a great blow job to thank me for the business intro. I could not cum, but enjoyed the appreciation. Before she left, my curiosity made me ask her, "Ey, you never tell me why your boy friend wanted to cheat on you?"

"That fucker said my breasts too small, so he find a big boobed ugly ger!" Yut Wah said with a scowl on her face.

I laughed as I drove off. I will definitely get my free overnight with her, another time.

End of Cheongsam Incident

No comments: