Saturday, October 25, 2008

Compulsive Gambler's Wife - part 4

Compulsive Gambler's Wife
by tension68

Part IV

Eunice must have really wondered if I really had a problem with my penis, because I seemed to have such a hard erection, and was stroking happily away at it. Her gaze turned to a hard stare, as I was stroking my cock for at least the same amount of time that Ben was fucking her from behind. I think it must have been more than 3 minutes, and I could actually go on longer, but Ben was almost on the verge of an orgasm, as his brows knitted together and his groans became louder and longer. After what seemed like 4o something strokes, Ben stopped abruptly and heaved a sigh, trying to ease his feelings of pleasure. He then leaned forward and whispered into Eunice's ear, 'Look dear. Look how hard is Mr. Jian's cock. We did it. We made him achieve an erection.'

Eunice could only utter a, 'Mm' as a response as Ben continued to coax her, 'It is the first hard erection he has had for over 2 years. Look.. look how horny and excited we made him. Eunice.. if you make him more excited and happy' I could get more commission'.' Eunice's eyes opened wider at Ben's suggestion, and turned her head slightly to try to face him. Looking into his eyes, Eunice asked, 'You.. you want me to please him?'

'Just give him a blow job.. I'm sure he's not had one for a long time.. not with such an erection anyways..' Ben went on.

Before Eunice could think, Ben used his hips to jerk his cock into her and his hands grabbed at her breasts to fondle them roughly. This made Eunice moan out loud, 'Oooohhhh' mmmm' Ahhhh'' Next, Ben looked at me and motioned me over with a flick of his head. I stood up, out of my pants and pulled my boxers from my thighs, down to the floor and stepped out of them. I walked over to the bed, with my hand still stroking on my cock. Eunice's eyes was on my cock all the while, she never took her eyes off it, and I seemed to know that she wanted to get her mouth on it to see how much I had 'missed a blow job'.. and also something else. As I neared the bed, Ben adjusted and shifted their bodies to move themselves more to the edge of the bed. I was then just inches away from them, less than an arm's length from Eunice's delicious mouth.. and I could not stand the anticipation any more.

Before I even knew it, Eunice had reached out her right hand and used her fingers to lightly touch the head of my cock. I so much wanted to jerk my hips forward for her to stick into her mouth, but I knew what my part was, and that meant I had to be patient. Ben was coaxing her some more, but I knew Eunice needed no more coaxing as I saw her licking her lips. She then grabbed my cock with her right hand and pulled me towards her, then took my whole cock into her mouth. My knees buckled as she was sucking so hard. Her actions seemed to have made even Ben surprised. Eunice was sucking my cock furiously, her inhibitions faded into thin air. She was holding my cock with her right hand, and working on the head and upper portion of my cock. I could feel the incredible prowess Eunice wielded with her mouth, as she was really giving a lot of effort in her sucking. She would suck hard as she swallowed my cock, nibble and swirl her tongue on my cock head, then suck hard as she pulled her head away from my cock. Before Ben could even give her some encouragement, I was opening my mouth and closing my eyes to the immense pleasure she was giving me. My shoulders were slumped forward and it was so difficult to keep my hands to my side. I could also feel my back bending more forward with each suck Eunice gave me. If someone was filming the whole thing, I must have looked more like a shrimp than anything else.

Ben was obviously still fucking Eunice, as I felt her head jerk forward now and then, but his seemed to have lost some steam. And when he eventually stopped, Eunice let out a whimper to signal her dismay of his ability. Ben had not climaxed though, and took out his cock for another breather. I opened my eyes lightly and glimpsed him reclining on the bed, watching Eunice suck on my cock. He had a weird look on his face, some victory along with more jealousy than anything else. Eunice, free from Ben's cock, was able to adjust herself and placed her hands on my bums to pull me more towards her as her sucking saw no end. I was giving my all to stay with her, and it was aching my balls because the sperm was really raring to shoot out of my cock. Finally, Eunice's sucking was so good that I had to place my hands on her head to stop her from making me cum. Ben saw his chance now and leapt off the bed and aimed his tool alongside Eunice's face. I let go of Eunice's head and she hungrily sucked at both Ben's cock and mine. She even tried to suck both our cock heads at the same time. The feeling of another guy's cock touching mine was difficult to describe.. but the look of Eunice servicing us both was great.

Somehow Eunice seemed to pay more attention to Ben and in less than a minute, before Ben could pull away from her, his cock was firing sperm all over her face. Eunice opened her mouth and engulfed his cock, sucking hard. This made Ben bend over so that he now resemble more a shrimp than me. 'Oooohhhhaaaahhhhh'..' Ben's body shuddered as Eunice made swallowing noises, gulping down all of his cum. Then, with a loud sigh, Ben fell onto the bed, spent and exhausted. Me? I held on because this was supposed to be my cue to put on a good show. And what a show I will give to Ben to see, and Eunice to experience.

I grabbed Eunice's head and ranged my cock at her mouth. She looked up for a while, and nodded her head a little, then plunged down on my shaft again. This time, I held her head steady while I pumped her mouth using my hips to shove my cock in and out of it. To feel my cock going in and out of Eunice's mouth was like having a wet and warm vacuum cleaner at my cock. She would add to my pleasure by applying her teeth softly, so that it grinded against the skin of my cock now and then. Not too hard, just lightly, so much so that I gritted my teeth to keep on holding out on my orgasm. After more than 15 strokes, I could bear it no longer. I shoved Eunice's head down hard on my cock, almost choking her. Eunice's muffled sounds alerted Ben and he pushed me away, leaving some cum on Eunice's chin.

'What are you doing?' Ben asked softly, almost whispering.

I ignored Ben and pushed him aside as I went over to Eunice and grabbed her legs and spread them and just aimed my cock at her pussy. Eunice looked hard into my eyes, and then shifted her glance to Ben for a split second. Ben's face turned white, then he cried out, 'What?! Stop! Let go of my wife'!!' Before he finished, he was pulling and pushing me away from his lovely nude wife, who was lying on the bed and quietly observing all that was happening. She gave me a slight nod as Ben grabbed my pants and boxers off the floor and pushed me out of the bedroom of the suite. It had a nice living room, sort of like a two room studio apartment that had no kitchen. As he got me out of the bedroom, he said in a terse voice, 'You cannot touch my wife. Leave her alone.. she already gave you a blowjob'You lost!!'

'Ben, you forgot the whole bet ah? I am sure I can get your wife to argee to let me fuck her.' I said in a soft voice, flipping aside his hands that were on my arms.

'I don't care, you cannot do this.. that is my wife!' Ben was trying hard to contain his anger and not to raise his voice.

At this point, I took out the 'contract' and showed it to Ben. 'Remember this? I get to have a chance to convince your wife to let me fuck her. Otherwise you pay me double of what you owe me.'

'I don't care, you are not touching my wife!' Shouted Ben. He then got brave and took the contract out of my hands and tore it. 'There.. now you got no proof!' I was taken aback by Ben's action, but remained calm and called my assistants in. Ah Siong and Lok held onto Ben as I got dressed. Eunice was now peeping through the bedroom door. Ben tried to calm her down and told her to go inside.

'Brave ah, Ben? Tear up the contract. You think you can get away with it ah?' Lok said.
'Huat Ger.. would you let someone fuck your wife in front of you? No right? She already gave you a blow job.. is it not enough?' Ben was pleading now, after my assistants roughed him up a little.

'Eh, my cock still hard you know! What you want me to do? Pak Qiu Cheng ar? Got a ger here dun use, want me to use my hand! Siao ar!!' I snarled at Ben, playing my part as naturally as it came to me.

'Tell you what lah Huar Ger' since Eunice did gave you a blow job.. I won half the bet, right? I pay half of what I owe you?' Ben was shaking now, realizing that he had done a serious mistake.

'Half?!! You think what?!! Got discount one arr?!!' Ah Siong said as he pulled Ben up by his arms.

I stopped Ah Siong and looked at Ben. 'Ben, since she did give me a blow job.. I be a Hor lang and let you off.. dun say I not fair. You pay half of what you owe me in 10 days time.. or else.' I made sure these few words were as soft as possible so that Eunice could not catch it in the bedroom. Ben was only too happy to accept my offer, and my assistants were stumped as to why I was being kind all of a sudden.

The three of us left the room and while in the lift, Lok asked, 'Boss! Why you let him off so easy?'

'Aiyah Lok, you don't know. His wife already made a advance payment on his behalf. Besides, I got the full sum of what he owes me anyways, once he pays me the other half that is.' I went on to tell my assistants of what happened a few days ago, when Eunice visited me.

No comments: