Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Belinda

Belinda
By One Eye Snake

We regained our senses after a while and drove off ... good thing the barrier was up as we must have passed the grace period of the parking fees we had paid before we picked up the vehicle. We knew we needed more of each other and we decide to continue our fucking in the comfort of a hotel room ... I notice that her blouse had been unbuttoned one button down from where it had been ... from the side, I had a full view of the gorgeous swell of her breasts ... delicious ... and full ... clad in the dark lacy bra and they stretched her blouse so that from my position I could see her nipples pointing ... my cock got hardened again ... I reached over to caress her breast ... fingers slipped in to touch her naked flesh ... she grinned, but yanked them off when a bus drove by ... I put my hand on her thigh ... and slowly leaned over to feel her crotch through the central slit of the skirt ... oh fucking bitch ... she was dripping wet again ... she glanced over and was looking straight at the bulge in my pants ... her lips slightly parted as her tongue licked over the upped lip ... and she stepped on the accelerator to speed up ... it seemed ages passed before we reach a Hotel 81.
Once we were in the hotel room, I turned around after locking the door ... Belinda bent over from the hip to remove her shoes ... her skirt rode up her legs to a height that almost revealed the bottom of her panties ... her ass was simply magnificent ... nicely shaped ... and with her skirt pulled tight around it, it was just too much to resist!!! I stepped up close behind her, quickly unzipped my pants, pulled out my excited cock ... held her hips and pressed my straining hardened cock into her ass ... Belinda pushed her ass back into me ... grinding her luscious butt on my crotch ... "hhhmmnnnnn..." she moaned as I wheel-barrowed her over to the bed side with her still in the bent-over position ... she laid her head on one arm folded across on the bed and hiked up her skirt with the other while humping her ass against my cock ... I lifted my cock from her ass crank a while to let the skirt swept by ... then I held onto her waist ... and grind my hard cock against her ass crank ... my cock was ... incredibly straining in my pants ... wanting to be freed ... wanting to be in her cunt fucking her brains out ... yet Belinda was keeping up a steady motion of gyrating her ass with my cock and making soft moaning sounds ... I reached below and aligned my cock with her cunt ... and as I pushed her soaked panties aside ... I slide my cock into her with ease ... "ooohhhhhhhh ..." Belinda pushed back to take more of me into her ... I fucked my cock in and out of her a few long strokes and she cummed a torrential orgasm onto my cock head ... she was really a sex-starved bitch to cum so easily ... I immersed my cock deep in her to enjoy her cum-shower ... when I was about to start pumping again ... she stood up and turned around ... her eyes were in a dreamy gaze of just-fucked look ... she stared at me, excited ... confused ... demanding ... sex sex SEX SEX SEX ... and she hugged me tight and kissed me wet ... I felt her hot, probing tongue entering my mouth ... I surrendered mine to her ... her body pressed against mine and I could feel her breasts against my chest ... her nipples ... hardened and erect ... I unbuttoned her blouse ... from bottom to top ... her gorgeous perky breasts clad in a dark-coloured laced bra popped into view ... they looked big and I was surprised at their firmness ... big round firm globes with areolas as big as a fifty cent coin ... and her nipples are as big as my finger tip ... protruding half an inch ... yeraning to be sucked ... I slipped her blouse off and dropped it to the floor ... and unclad the front-fastened bra ... Belinda let out an audible sigh as her bra strap came free ... she did the same with my shirt ... no words were exchanged ... just heavy panting and sexy mewing ... lusty sexual feeling of wanting to pleasure each other ... to fuck each other ... I looked down at those perky tits ... her nipples waved to me ... "suck me ... suck me ..." they seemed to call out ... I began with kissing her face ... her neck ... and moved down to her shoulders as I caressed her body with my hands ... paying particular attention to her beautiful breasts ... twisting her nipples between my fingers ... pulling them til she "aaaarrrgggggghhhhh ..." ... I continued kissing down her shoulders and her arms ... I licked my lips and admired her nipples ... her nipples were rock hard ... while gently holding and squeezing her left breast, I sucked the right nipple, feeling it grow and harden ... swirling my tongue around the coin-sized areola ... then I started to lick her entire boob and moved my mouth to suck her left nipple and flicked it with my tongue ... doing the same until it too seemd to grow even bigger and harder ... Belinda arched her back ... pushing more of her breasts into my mouth ... feeling our naked body crushing in full contact ... my hands on either side squeezed her breasts tight ... grabbing them ... distorting them each in one hand as I showered more kisses over her full firm breasts ... Belinda struggled to fumble with my buckle ... creeping her hands between our crushed bodies ... I felt her body jerked when she touched my naked cock ... strong and mighty ... hard as a lead pipe ...
Belinda unbuckled my belt and my pants fell about my ankles ... I stepped out of it and again buried my face in her cleavage ... sweeping my tongues all over the valley ... left right up down left right up down left right up down left right up down ... slurp slurp slurp ... sweep sweep sweep ... her body wriggled liked a worm under my tongue ... her crotch brushing on my hard cock ... brushing her hairy cunt through the panties ... and she squeezed her breasts tightly together ... pressed her breasts against my face ... against my tongue ... she moved them up and down and back and forth, up and down and back and forth, up and down and back and forth ... until her entire chest was wet with my saliva ... I dry humped her soaked cumt and her body shuddered again ... cum ... another climax ... "Yes! Belinda ... honey ... I want you to keep cumming tonight ... for all the months you have missed ... CUM all you want!" "oooohhhh ... Joe ... how sweet ... she hugged me tight at my waist ... as support when her knees buckled from the orgasm ... she cummed looking at me with again dreamy gaze ... then she pushed me away slightly and kissed my chest ... rubbing in a circular motion while kissing and nibbling my nipples ... she continued to move down my body ... when she reached my stomach, she slid her hands down my back and into my still-on underwear ... I had only whipped my cock out to fuck her doggie earlier ... she ran her hands down over my ass, tracing small circles for a while, tugging at my ass crank ... and down my legs, pulling the underwear off at the same time ... my cock sprang free as I stepped out of my underwear ... Belinda started rubbing her lips and cheeks up and down the length of my hard cock ... smooching ... caressing ... her smooth facial complexion felt warm and good on my shaft ... her eyes were shut ... drowning herself in complete adoration of a man's cock ... missing from her life for eight months ... she moved her face over my entire shaft liked he was a baby to her ... she adored ... or even worshipped ... some pre-cum and her own fuck juice smeared on her face ... it looked so SEXY ... and LUSTY ... and evilly sensual ... I watched as she knelt in front of me, kissing and licking the underside of my cock from the base to just under the cock head ... I inhaled and held my breathe ... as she pressed the cock flat to my stomach ... she held my ass in both hands and was nibbling all around my cock and balls ... her tongue lashing was slow ... killingly slow ... fucking torturingly slow ... her tongue sweeping through every cm of the shaft ... my cock was hard as steel, wet with Belinda's saliva and twitching with anticipation ... Belinda rolled her eyes up to look at me ... sensing that she had got me under her control ... I nodded a shiok-to-thye-core glance ... she grinned as she began to suck my raging cock into her hot mouth ... her lips hovered over my cock head and down the shaft until she had swallowed him full ... I groaned with pleasure ... let out a low beasty cry ... hands on her head, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth ... she sucked on my entire cock, flicking her tongue across the cock base ... then releasing the pressure and slide her mouth upwards ... letting my cock come almost completely out of her mouth ... she swirled her tongue wetly acrossed the crown ... bathing the full bulboon head with her saliva ... then descending slowly back down the shaft to swallow ... even more ... engulfing ... swallowing ... I ran my fingers through Belinda's soft hair, grabbing a handful and I pumped my hips slowly as she continued to suck me deeply into her mouth ... her cheeks popped from devouring my cock ... rolling him inside her cavity ... "hhhhhmmmmmnnnnnn ..." she moaned as she gradually increased her suction ... "yyyeeeessss ... ooohhhhhhh ... yyyyeeeeesssssss ..." I sighed with pleaseure ... petting her head ... pulling her hair ... fucking her mouth ... Belinda started to move faster ... she closed her lips tightly around my girth and sucked hard as she swallowed the shaft ... releasing the pressure on her lips and withdrew ... she was taking my full length into her mouth ... again ... her fucking mouth felt so ... so ... wonderfuckingful ... I could feel myself coming up against the back of her throat, and she wanted more of it ... she sank her head deeper into my groin with every plunge ... I thrust my hips in unison ... yet I wondered ... was I fucking her mouth ... or was she fucking my cock ... what the heck ... we were FUCKING HIGH ... and FUCKING SHIOK!!! ...

No comments: