Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Belinda

Belinda
By One Eye Snake

My hand traveled across her back, reached below her armpit and grabbed her right breast ... lifing it ... tugging it ... weighing it ... feeling her expansion and tightening on the firm boob ... feeling her up preety good before I pulled her blouse out of her skirt ... and my hand crawled in beneath the swinging fabric ... I dipped my fingers into her heavily packed bra ... aaaarrrrrrrggggg ... I managed to push the bra aside and my hand was cupping her naked boob ... Belinda's excitement hightened as she devoured my cock suddenly ... wrapping her lips tight around the shaft ... her teeth raked my cock a little as she gasped when I pinched her nipple ... I rolled her nipple between my fingers and my palm was exerting slight pressure on her bossom ... I grabbed the whole breast ... distorting it under my fingers ... Belinda lifted her head and flinged her hair aside and went back onto my cock ... all inhibition subsided ... she took my hard cock between her tightly sealed lips and proceed to deep throat me until her lips kissed my hairy base ... I arched my ass upwards against her swallowing ... fucking good sensation of having this decent successful business chio I just met a few hours ago to deep throat my cock in her own vehicle in a public carprk ... I thrust upwards a second time ... just then, a BMW passed by ... the female passenger glanced over suspiciously and I winked at her with an orgasmic expression ... she must have known what went on ... that made me even hotter ... Belinda had her head buried deep in my groin and with my cock buried in her mouth, she swinged her head to and fro, liked chewing my cock off ... and she made low groans and meows liked animals ... my groin was completely wet with her saliva ... I arched my ass again and my cock jerked in her mouth ... she lifted her head and turned to look at me ... CFM face ... lust ... passion ... "I want your cock!" kind of message was written all over her face ... saliva drooled from side of her lips down her chin ... and her tongue was licking her upper lip ... she yanked off from my grip on her breast and kissed me ... searching for my tongue and sucked it hard ... another car passed by ... another doubtful passengers ... another bitch or SOB who wish they are in our situation ...
I lowered my right hand onto her crotch ... I spread her legs ... no resistance ... and plced my hand onto her panties ... all soaked from just sucking my cock ... I dipped my finger in the cunt-crank ... pushing the panties inwards as well ... "hhhhmmmnnnnnn ..." Belinda moaned into my mouth ... I dug further ...
I lowered my right hand onto her crotch ... I spread her legs ... no resistance ... and placed my hand onto her panties ... all soaked from just sucking my cock ... I dipped my finger in the cunt-crank ... pushing the panties inwards as well ... "hhhhmmmnnnnnn ..." Belinda moaned into my mouth ... I dug further ... tickling through her wet panties ... she gyrated her hips on the seat ... grinding her wet crotch against my snaky finger ... I aligned my middle finger between her cunt lips and rubbed hard ... harder ... harder still ... she moaned ... breaking off from the kiss ... her eyes burning sexual flames into mine ... urging me to rub harder ... faster ... rougher ... I cupped her crotch and pressed my middle finger more into her cunt crank ... I could literally feel her juice sipping out ... soaking her panties ... wetting my finger ... "how does it feel ... honey ... for eight months, only your own fingers have been there ... how does it feel to have a man's finger now ..." as I rubbed even her panties into her cunt ... then I snaked my fingers into her panties through the waist band ... and felt her naked cunt ... withour foreplay ... I inserted my middle finger into her all wet and slippery cunt ... pumping ... pumping ... and pumping ... her cunt ... gushing ... gushing ... and gushing ... I pulled my finger out and rubbed her clitoris ... "hhhmmmnnnnn ...... aaaarrrggghhhhh ..." "why don...t't you suck my cock while I finger fuck you to your orgasm ..." before I finished the sentence, Belinda bowed down and took my full length in her mouth ... swirling and slurping her tongue all over the shaft and crown ... I inserted two fingers into her tight pussy ... and she closed her legs a little ... but widened them in no time ... I spread my fingers within her cunt and pumped ... in our position ... she half twisted her body to suck n my cock while I leaned over her back and reached into her cunt ... I could not pump very deep into her sucking cunt ... but after eight months of tasting her own fingers ... mine proved to be too much for her cunt to take as Belinda suddenly sealed her lips tight on my shaft as she orgasmed ... her cunt walls contracted around my fingers ... and she sucked hard on my shaft ... I could hold back no more ... and I released my load into her mouth ... the first load hit the back of her throat as a surprise ... but she did not remove her mouth ... she clenched her lips even tighter ... and she sucked even harder ... fucking shiok experience when you cum in a gal's mouth and she sucked at the same time ... she closed her legs and locked my fingers deep in her cunt ... and I locked her head in place for my full DOWNLOAD ... I arched my back and was aware that three cars had passed before us ... I was sure that they knew what was happening ... but I decided to save them guessing ... when the fourth car came around the corner and had its head light shining into the car ... I released my hold on Belinda's head and she sprang up liked a star ascended into the center-stage spot light ... dribbles of cum was still on her chin as the oncoming headlight shone into our cabin, even her breast was exposed ... she got a shock and buried her head in my groin again ... my fingers were still in her cunt, feeling her rhythmically contracting cunt walls as her orgasm gradually subsided ... obviously, she did not think that I had exposed her on purpose, or maybe she was too hungry for sex ... she continued to suck on my cock ... milking him for more cum ... when her orgasm totally over, I withdrew my fingers and left her panting on my cock ... I wiped her cunt juice on her hair as I caressed her for a job ... blow job ... well done.

No comments: