Saturday, October 18, 2008

Special Investment - part 1

Special Investment
by tension68

Part I

I am a Loanshark, da er long.. in my line of work, sometimes danger lurks in the most unimaginable places. And sometimes money and investment opportunities comes in the most enjoyable forms.

Sometimes I get propositions from people who need investors to make their business idea work. I know a taxi driver, Mr. Lee. I call him Xiao Lee for short. He is always full of ideas for earning money. One time, he approached me because he could think of no one else to invest in his idea.

"Huat, I tell you.. this sure can earn money one!" Xiao Lee said enthusiastically.

"Eh.. so many people doing, how you know you can make more money than them?" I asked.

"Huat, you don't know one. These China girls I know are not pure blood one. They have mixed Russian blood.. so face not like Chinese ger. Very pretty.. and body very solid. Like ang mo one!" Xiao Lee gulped down saliva when he said this.

Now that was different. Xiao Lee needed someone to give him some cash to bring in 5 girls to do some prostitution. I don't know where he found the kangtow.. but I was getting interested.

"Russian cham one ah? Sure or not? Wait like guai gaui one.. how?" I asked again.

"Aiyoh Huat, I see them already. I was there.. and I met all of them liao. I tell you what lah. You be my big partner and protector, I let you have first go at the girls. Take any one you want, protect them when they work.. and the money I guarantee come in like water." Xiao Lee patted his chest upon saying this.

"I can on them any time? Sure?" I asked.. my mind running wild as to what I would do to a Chinese Russian mixed girl.

"If they don't agree.. we tie them up and let you have more fun.. gam bo?" Xiao Lee said cheekily.

I whacked him on his left shoulder and smiled, "Wa lao, you tiko you. Know my heart ah? Ok.. on lah. You need how much?" With that, I became Xiao Lee's biggest investor, along with other roles in this "business".

A week later, Xiao Lee arranged a time for me to have a first go at the girls, but I told him that I am bringing my assistants along with me. I also told him that I am booking a suite at the Orchard Hotel, near Orchard Towers, to have one night of wild fun. Xiao Lee agreed to bring the girls there when I called him.

When there are good things, one needs to share with those that work hard for you. Money drives a person to work hard, but with added incentives comes more loyalty. Ah Siong and Lok are my trusted assistants.. but only to a certain degree. I know that if they ever felt that I was holding out on them on "good things", then they will definitely be unhappy. If that feeling of unhappiness grows, I may find myself in trouble.

One reason why I chose Orchard Hotel was because I know someone there who owed me money. And also because I liked the design of some of the suites there. One suite had a Jacuzzi that could take in at least 4 to 5 people. Me and my assistants arrived at the hotel at around 6pm. At the reception, Alan, the one who owed me money, was surprised to see me. When I told him of my intention to have the suite for one night, he was obliged to give it to me, free. I did not notice it at first, but Alan seemed to have a weird look after calling the special butler at the floor of the suites to expect us.

When we were in the suite, Lok and Ah Siong relaxed on the nice sofa and seats while I made my call to Xiao Lee. Within half an hour, there was a call on the phone, the butler informing us that there were guests who wanted to visit us. As I had already told them that I was expecting some guests, Xiao Lee and his entourage were allowed into our suite without much hassle.

When the door opened, Xiao Lee came in first, then followed by four seductively gorgeous girls. They were all quite young, around 24 to 26 years old. And Xiao Lee was right, they do not have normal Chinese features. Most of them had sharp noses and high cheekbones, various colored eyes, and best of all, all were tall and voluptuous. I must admit that I could not takes my eyes off everyone of them. But Xiao Lee had to tell me that one girl was not feeling too well, and that me and my assistants can try her when she gets better.

Xiao Lee than began to introduce the girls, the tallest was called Talia, another with slightly blonde hair and looked a bit like Selma Hayek was called Marla, next was a slightly more fleshy one with green eyes called Sindy, and lastly, one who had the biggest boobs and cutest face called Anna. I was quite puzzled why they all had English names and they could speak better English than most PRC girls. Xiao Lee explained that they all had Russian mothers and stayed for a while in Russia and also studied there. It seems that their Chinese fathers were working along the China Russian border in Hei Long Jiang and crossed over to Russia frequently to trade. Their Chinese fathers all had Chinese wives on Chinese soil, but married Russian women when over there on business. The girls grew up on Russian soil and their education had English, they opted it for commercial reasons.

After the introductions, Xiao Lee took his leave and said he would pick up the girls in the morning. Then, I got my assistants around me and we discussed who t otake.

"Boss, you take two lah.. I and Lok already got our target liao." Ah Siong said.

"Yeah Boss. I think I know your taste. So tell us which one you want first lah." Lok said as his eyes kept on looking at the girls, who were smiling and seating on the plush sofa.

"Aiyah.. no need to say until like that. We take turns lah.. I ok one. I take two first.. then after me, you two decide which one take two. We got the whole night man." I said as I patted both of them on their backs.

Lok and Ah Siong smiled, as they never really had an orgy before. Most of the times, I would just get some girls and we each have our fun in separate rooms. But now.. it was going to be wild.

I called room service and told them to bring up some food and champagne in two hours time. In the mean time, I took Talia, the tallest one, she looked like a model man, and Anna to me and sat on one of the sofas in the suite. The suite had a huge bath room with a Jacuzzi, and a big living room with a small kitchen and two bed rooms. Lok took Marla and Ah Siong took Sindy. They were all wearing nice evening wear and all had no bra on. So I asked them all to do a strip show for us. Lok hurried over to the cabinet that housed the television and the radio and turned on some music, as the girls began to dance and strip. We can tell that all had some form of training in certain aspects of dance forms from the way they moved.

Talia and Anna danced in front of me, slowly removing their gowns, sliding the shoulder straps off and almost slithering it off to the slow music being played. Ah Siong was dancing behind Sindy, holding her close, his hips almost like joined to her bums and moving along with her. His hands wandered all over her body, pulling down her down and feeling up her nice breasts and legs. Lok got onto his knees and put his head under the gown of Marla. She giggled as he did this, and used her hands to grab Lok's head.

While I was looking on at Lok and Ah Siong, Talia and Anna were down to their panties and both decided to pull me off my butt and one unbuttoned my shirt, while the other took care of my belt and pants. I used my free hands to caress the girls' bodies, and they felt smooth and firm, like that of dancers. I had a dancer before, but that is another story.

No comments: