Thursday, October 2, 2008

Loan Shark's privileges - part 1

Loan Shark's privileges
by tension68

Part I

My name is Ah Huat, I am a loan shark, or what Singaporeans call Da Err Loong. It is not a pretty or nice job, but there are times when there are certain privileges and advantages that come my way.

One example is when collecting debts from girls. Most of the times, the girls do not borrow directly, but goes through their guy friends or even boy friends. I remember one time when a girl called Linda borrowed money from me. The amount was small by my standards, but she needed it to repay gambling debts for her father. Her boyfriend, Ah Seng came to me through other references. After 2 months of paying only the interest, she could not afford to handle it anymore. Ah Seng approached me to ask for "give more time". My usual reply is, "no need to do business ah?" When these types of case involving girls come by, I usually ask the girl to come along with to tell her story. But the result is always the same, pay up.. or else. That is when I get the privileges.

I told Linda that either she paid up, or I will intro her ways to earn money to pay me back. Ah Seng tried to beg on her behalf, but I told my assistants to bring him away. Isolating the girl is a good tactic. I did not need to scare Linda too much, especially when I threatened to chop off Ah Seng’s fingers for intro to a bad borrower. I told Linda that I can intro "business" to her, but I would have the first go. To be honest, I was only thinking that I would f*ck Linda for two hours, but upon seeing her, I decided to do her the whole night. I told her that from her debt of $5000, I would deduct an appropriate amount for trying her myself. I also told her that I would have to see how she performed to see what "clients" to intro. She wanted to wait till some other night, but I immediately called out to my assistants to punch Ah Seng. Then, she agreed.

I took her to my favourite hotel, and paid for the whole night. When we were in the room, I tried to relax Linda by saying to her that it was easy to please customers, just smile at them and make a little effort to make them cum fast. Linda was still nervous and scared. I really wanted to enjoy my time with her, so I asked if she had sex with Ah Seng. She meekly replied. "yes". I told her to sit beside me on the bed, and looked closely at her face and body. She wore a tight blue t-shirt, with a faded jeans and platform shoes. I tried to hug her, but she shrugged away. I knew then that I had to assert myself. It was always the same, I had to be the big bad guy. So I ordered her to stay still and let me undress her. At this point, she started to cry softly, but I did not care. I wanted to ravage her and have a good time.

I took off her t-shirt and revealed a pink bra; her breasts were not too big, around 34b, almost a C cup. I traced the outlines of her breasts, watching her tears roll down her cheeks, her eyes were closed and she turned her face away from me. I traced my fingers from her breasts-filled bra, to her flat stomach, rubbing her belly, feeling her shiver and trying to inch away from me.

I could feel the hardness in my cock, I roughly undid her jeans and pulled it down in short violent thugs. Linda was crying out louder now, with heaving sobs and trying to use her hands to cover her bra covered breasts and her matching pink panties. With a stern voice I ordered her to remove her hands and to stop crying. She softened her crying and slowly moved her hands to her sides. I sat back on the bed and took in the sight of Linda, in bra and panties. She was around 1.67m tall, with shoulder length hair, and a very pretty face. I told her to turn in a circle slowly for me to access her body. She bowed her head and cried a little louder, but I stopped her with a grunt from my throat. She complied slowly, moving ever so slowly, turning to her left in an obvious effort to escape my stare.

When her ass was facing me, I reached out my right hand and lightly grabbed it. "Aahh" Linda shrieked and ran to the door, squatting down, covering herself. Now I was a bit annoyed, and I put my hands to my hips and gave her a very angry face, and said to her, "If you don’t make me happy, or you don’t want to go through with this, Ah Seng will not only lose his fingers, he will lose his hand. And I will add some more interest to your amount!" Upon hearing this, Linda cried out, "No! Please.. no."

I went over to her, knelt down and said in a soft voice, "Think of this as a learning experience. If you make me happy, I might deduct $1000 from your debt to me. It is all up to you. You can listen to me and make me happy, and I will also make you enjoy the time with me. Or, you could dress up and leave now. The choice is yours."

I went back to sit on the bed and left Linda to think it over. After two minutes, Linda walked back to me with her head bowed and said softly, "Please don’t hurt Ah Seng, he tried so hard to help me. He is doing two jobs to give me money to pay back the debt. I will try my best to make you happy.. and try not to cry."

"Good, now take off your underwear and lets have a shower together. You have to learn to bath for your clients. It is a good way to check for diseases." I told Linda as I began to strip. She looked up, surprised to hear what I had said. "Look, you owe me money and I want to have fun with you. It is a fair exchange, just think of it as that. It will make life easier for you."

"But.. why are you teaching me?" Linda asked with her eyes wide open. "You owe me money, before you pay up in full, I have to make sure you are still around to do that. That is why when I intro clients to you, you cannot refuse, not unless you think they have diseases. I will protect you, my investment is what you owe me. Understand?" Linda nodded and reached back to undo her bra. I watched closely as her young breasts came free of its restraints, bouncing a little while falling to her rib cage. I reached out to touch her breasts, but she tried to avoid me.

"Umm?" I looked at her sternly. Linda looked scared and bowed her head down again. "Sorry... I ... could not help myself." At this point my erection was killing me and I really did not want to waste any more time. I grabbed Linda and pulled her to me with my left hand, and roughly fondled her breasts with my right hand. "Ahhh! Mm.. NNn No!" She yelled. I squeezed her cheeks with my right hand and said, "get used to this.. and don’t waste my time anymore. If you make me angry, I will walk out of this room and personally cut off Ah Seng’s hands." With this Linda finally realized that I was in control and that she had no choice but to obey me.

She took off her panties and I took off my briefs. My cock was standing rock hard at her, and she looked away. I pulled her hand and led her into the bathroom. "Remember, bathing the clients require some observation. Try to see if they have any strange marks on their bodies and wash their cocks thoroughly for them. This will help you to see if they have any diseases." I said as I turned on the water and guided her on the method of washing for people.

Linda was not used to bathing for men, I could tell when she clumsily fumbled with my hard cock. I grabbed her hand ans told her, "You cannot be too gentle, otherwise you won’t get it clean." I got some soap lotion on my hands and started to bathe Linda. She squirmed and writhed as I rubbed the soap lotion on her breasts and her body. "Don’t move!" I commanded. Linda stopped fidgeting and I slowly soaped her breasts, feeling their firmness in my hands as I fondled and kneaded them. I ran my soapy hands from Linda’s breasts to her hips and to her bums, squeezing them and pulling her to me. She gasped as our bodies met, my cock nestled nicely under her tummy, inches away from her pussy. I could feel her pubic hair on my balls and inner thighs. Linda’s hands were on my chest and her eyes looked into mine. I am 1.74m tall and worked out a bit. It pays to be fit, especially when caught in a fight.

With Linda in my arms, my hands rubbing her ass cheeks in circles, I began to move my body up and down against her, like a snake slithering against her. Linda let out a small sigh, "Ah.. umm..", as my hands went from her buttocks to her thighs, back up to her buttocks and to her back. Her eyes were closed and I can tell she was feeling a bit aroused from the body contact. I pushed my erect cock in between her closed thighs and this made Linda open her eyes with a gasp, "Hammff.." She wanted to move away form me, but I held her tightly, feeling my cock resting just under her pussy, as if her whole body was on my erect cock.

I slowly moved my hips away and into her thighs, causing my cock to literally fuck her closed thighs. The feeling was really good, especially with the water from the shower-head on us, the soapy feeling of Linda’s body, and she trying to squeeze her thighs together. I pushed my cock hard between her thighs, holding Linda close on her hips and bums. I could feel my cock head slide under her pussy and this made Linda shiver and writhe her body more. "Umm..[gasp].. ngh.. no.. please.." I did not pay any attention to her pleas, just enjoying myself and trying to lick her ears. She struggled and tried to push me away, but she did not use strength, probably frightened of what I will do to Ah Seng if I got angry with her.

Suddenly, I stopped my grinding and pushed her off and spun her around so that her back rested onto my chest. I grinded my erect cock on her firm bums and enjoyed the sensation it gave me. My hands were on Linda’s breasts, gently massaging them and feeling her nipples harden. "Aaah.. mmm.." She was making less pleas and more moans now. Slowly I moved my hands down to her pussy. Linda grabbed my hands suddenly and tried to prevent me from touching her pussy. I bent close to her ear and licked it, and bit on her ear lobes. She gasped and tried to cover her ears with her hands. I took the moment of advantage and reached for her pussy with my right hand, holding her left breast with my left hand. Linda’s body suddenly went soft, leaning heavily onto me as I fingered her pussy. "Aaooohhh... ohh.. mmm.. ah..." She was really getting wet now.

As I fingered her, I bent her a little forward and with my left hand, guided my cock in between her thighs again. Now, with my right hand, I pressed it onto my cock and it pressed onto her wet pussy, with that I moved my hips and I was dry fucking Linda. Moving my cock on the outer of her pussy, with my right hand pressed onto my cock. The sensation drove Linda into spasms, her whole body shook and her mouth opened and I could almost see the whites of her half closed eyes. This is it, this bitch is mine now.

No comments: