Thursday, October 23, 2008

Compulsive Gambler's Wife - part 2

Compulsive Gambler's Wife
by tension68

Part II

As my throat was running dry from watching this riveting performance from Ben and Eunice, I reached for the glass of water on the table next to my chair without looking.. almost spilling the water over my crotch. It might have helped, but I couldn't take my eyes off the couple on the bed.

Eunice was now struggling, even seemingly trying to kick Ben, as if she wanted Ben to stop his licking, sucking and kissing of her delicate feet. Those were nice pretty feet, arched from what must be constant wear of high heels, nicely pedicure and nails brightly polished in bright purple. Watching Ben worship her feet made me want to follow suit. But I would have to wait, at least until Eunice was more ready. Besides, how could I miss watching Ben fuck his wife. I really wanted to see if Eunice would show me her horny face, the one that Ben promised when he did his part. And I also could not wait for her to beg me for my cock. It was Ben's bet with me, but I know I was going to lose this round..

'Ahhh.. No.. no ' mmmf.. st..ssstop.. Arrr.. Ben.. no' stop stop..' Eunice pleaded as she stretched her body around to grab at Ben's arms and head, which was still buried in the soles of her feet.

Ben pushed her hands away and his mouth went hungrily for her left butt cheek as he ground his whole mouth into that firm flesh. Eunice's body shook with pleasure as Ben wiggled his head and began licking and biting on her buttocks, switching from the left to the right with a sense of animal lust. He was determined to win his bet with me, that I can tell.

Eunice was in a trance now, with her arms outstretched, she grabbed the bed sheets, tapped on the mattress, even scratched the sheets. If I wasn't wrong, she could have had two orgasms already, and all this just from being licked, bitten and kissed on the bums. My god! I was so horny I could have jumped onto Eunice and joined in with Ben. Restraining myself was so hard, I had to bite lightly on my finger on my lower lip in order to repress those emotions. Ben was now concentrating hard on her butt-crack. His tongue seemed to grow longer and longer, as he used it to tease at the fine line separating Eunice's buttocks. Ben would put his left hand over Eunice's head to keep her down, while he ran his tongue roughly up her back, then down over her buttocks, and bury his head deep into her crotch. He would nuzzle and wiggle his head while buried deeply in-between her legs. It was a strange sight, a man's head seemed to be stuck at a woman's crotch behind her butt. Strange, but very erotic and exciting. I wished it was me, and secretly knew it was only a matter of time before I would get Eunice to agree to fuck me.

As I was stirring restlessly in my chair, Ben was turning on the heat on Eunice. He maneuvered his body over hers, with his head still in-between her butt cheeks, his straddled his legs over Eunice's body with his legs on either side of her, and with his hands, spread her butt cheeks wide before he attacked her exposed pussy and asshole. Eunice screamed aloud, and tried in vain to get Ben to stop.

'Aaaaa.. no' no no' auuu..ahhh.. uuaaa.. no' Ben.. plu.. pleass..ah' no'' Eunice's cries fell on deaf ears, as both Ben and I were intent to let her get as high and horny as possible.

Ben would sometimes look up at me to see what state I was in. And what he saw was a 36-year-old man, trying hard to remain in the chair, with a raging erection in-between his legs. I would try to ease my erection by tugging at my pants, but somehow my briefs were stuck to my balls, and I had quick a hard time trying to peel it off. I didn't want to take my eyes off the show, but I would sometimes tug wrongly and pull at the wrong end. I even pulled too hard and ended up plucking a few pubic hairs off my balls.. that was extremely painful.. all I could do was flinch.. but I couldn't make any noise, I didn't want to, for fear it would interrupt the fantastic performance in front of me.

Ben worked feverishly at Eunice's exposed genitals and asshole. He seemed to enjoy lapping at her asshole, and from Eunice's cries, she stopped pleading Ben to stop and was letting out long low moans, it seemed she was accustomed to this pleasure and enjoyed it immensely. With his tongue on the job, Ben did not leave his fingers idling by. He rubbed Eunice's pussy when he was not licking it, and would stick his index finger quickly in and out of it. He would also rub his finger teasingly over her anus before using his tongue to ream over it. And I could tell, one of his favorite moves was to run his hands over Eunice's bums and her thighs back and forth. This must be what Eunice enjoyed too, for she was moaning even louder when he did that. So it was true that a woman's body was full of pleasure points, not necessarily just the vital parts we men aim for. I also notice that Ben would only use his fingertips to do the motion, not his whole palms, just his fingertips. He would run his fingertips over her bums down to her thighs, then up again, finishing with a grab at her bums once in a while. I don't know if it is a routine technique, but it sure is working for both Eunice and myself. Her cries of pleasure were really getting to me, and watching Ben tease and caress her like that made my throat dry.

Ben raised himself off Eunice's butts and curled up in a kneeling position over her. He then stuck two fingers into his mouth and then slowly slid it into her pussy, accompanied with a throaty moan, 'Ooooohhhhhh' ooaaahhh'.' Eunice also raised her upper body off the mattress onto her elbows and she looked fabulously sexy with her tucked hair in a slight mess, with some locks falling out of place in into her face. Her face seems contorted in pleasure as her eyes a thin line, not closed, but you could barely see her pupils at all. Her mouth was open and her tongue stuck out slightly. If I had a camera, I swear this photo would win numerous awards for being so sexy and it could also pay off Ben's debts to me, not to mention earning more money for the both of us.

Ben's fingers were sliding in and out of Eunice's pussy. From where I sat, I could see Ben's fingers glisten in the dim lighting. Eunice's pussy was so wet, it made squishy noises with every insertion of Ben's fingers. I could almost make out a short trail of her juices from her pussy to his fingers, as he pulled them out of her pussy, examining it before stuffing them back in again. Ben would examine his fingers every once in a gew strokes, perhaps to see the level of horniness of his sexy wife. By now I was rubbing my hard cock through my pants, trying to ease the frustration of not enjoying Eunice right there and then. I knew I had to wait, but I don't know if I could hold back much longer. Ben didn't really sense my frustration, he was busy working on his wife, and Eunice reached one of her more obvious orgasms by Ben's fingers with a quiet shivering of her whole body. She arched her head back as far as it could go, and opened her mouth into a wide 'O'. But no sound came out through her mouth or throat, as her whole body quivered. I sat there transfixed on this once in a lifetime show. How I wish I could stuff my cock right there and then into her wide-opened mouth!

Ben must had known it was her orgasm, as he slowed his finger stuffing, and allowed Eunice's orgasms to subside, before taking his fingers out of her pussy. He immediately buried his head in-between her legs again and this time Eunice let out a loud and high-pitched scream-like moan, 'Aaaaiiiieeeeeeeeeeee''' Her head seemed to arch further than before and slanted to the right side for a good 7 seconds, before falling down onto the mattress panting.

As Ben raised his head from her pussy, I could see his mouth region covered with her juices, he used his tongue to lick his lips and then he got off Eunice. He looked in my direction, only to find me downing another cup of water. I must have finished 3 glasses before Ben flipped Eunice over to suck on her breasts.

No comments: