Thursday, October 30, 2008

Belinda

Belinda
By One Eye Snake

Belinda was grunting and slurping as my cock pumped in and out of her mouth ... lapping wet ... swirling wet ... sucking wet ... she really liked what she was doing ... "hhhhmmmmmnnnnnn ..." and she was really good at doing it ... I held a fistful of her soft black hair as I thrust my cock into her welcoming mouth ... she was bobbing her head, feverishly sucking my cock ... griping and stroking the base of my cock, and my balls, with her hands ... she got more excited when more pre-come started to spill from my pee-hole ... she sucked it liked nectar ... and she bobbed her head even faster ... and deeper ... both my hands were pulling on her hair as I fucked faster and harder in her mouth ... strokes after strokes ... and I realized that her hands were missing ... I looked down and saw that she had pried her panties aside and inserted two ... fucking two ... fingers in her snatch ... "Itchy ... cunt itchy is it ..." I asked with each fucking thrust ... she blushly opened her eyes and looked at me ... "you want my cock ... you want him in your itchy cunt ..." and her eyes begged to be fucked ... I did not want to come in her mouth liked that ... afterall, I had cummed in her sucking mouth once already, in the car park ... I broke free my totally sex-tified cock from her vacuum-cleaner-mouth ... and pulled her up to her feet ... "Now ... lets fuck ..." and I pushed her flat onto the bed behind ... she landed on her back, getting ready ... "YES! Joe ... FUCK me ... FUCK me with that big fat cock ... FUCK me ... RAPE me ...!!!" ... I jumped on top of her, grabbing her right leg and lifting it, pushing it up against her big firm breast ... crushing it ... then I ripped her panties off liked shred ... she moaned ... "YES! YES! ... FUCK me RAPE me ..." ... I spread her legs wide apart ... exposing her naked soaked wet itchy bitchy cunt ... she stared at me with a wide-eyed devilish grin ... breathing harsh ... she reached back and grabbed onto the head board ... arched up her lower torso, offering her cunt to me ... eager to be fucked ... I looked down at her cunt again ... her cum was leaking out from the slit ... I cupped my hands below her ass and lifted her butt off the mattress ... positioned my cock ... and I leaned forward with one QUICK JAB ... thrusting my cock into her ... ooooohhhhhhhh FUCKING TIGHT pussy ... FUCKING FUCKING TIGHT!!!! "AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH ..." even with her long flowing cum ... I felt liked my cock had penetrated into a well of fire ... lusty hell fire ... Belinda wrapped her legs around my waist and thrust up against me as I pounded into her ... ransacking her cunt ... I rammed into her hard, but not too fast ... I controlled the pace to hear her beg ... begging me to go faster ... harder ... "OOOOHHHHH ... FUCKING BEAUTIFUL ... YES! FUCK ME FAST ... JOE!!!" I ignored her plead and started to grind and screw into her ... gyrating my hip, I took my time to grind ... controlling my own climax as well ... my slow grinding caused her juice to flow in abundance ... I could feel her cum juice dripping non-stop out of her and down my thighs with my every withdrawal ... she bucked her hips wildly ... her hands fell to the sheet and grabbed tight ... she fought to be fucked HARD and FAST and STRING ... yet I gave it to her slow ... "FUCK you ... JOE ... BASTARD ... FUCK me HARDER ... you FUCKING BASTARD ..." I never quite expected her to be so vocal and vulgar ... but I enjoyed ... then I sped up ... Belinda bent her knees and landed on the sheet ... I grabbed her ass tight and pumped my ready cock in and out ... supporting herself with her hands pulling on the sheet, she too pumped her body wildly onto my cock ... taking more and more of me with each thrust back against my cock ... I RAMMED ... she grinned ... I PUMPED ... she moaned ... I THRUST ... she screamed ... "YES !!! YES!!! I LOVE YOU JOE ... FUCK my brains out ..." Belinda tossed her head to and fro ... and groaned as I fucked her with long and hard strokes ... all the way out ... all the way in ... all the way out ... all the way in ... her breasts bounced up and down before my eyes ... I leaned forward and licked at them ... trying to fucking BITE them in my mouth ... then her hands held them still ... squeezing them tightly to display the deep cleavage ... I leaned closer and lapped on them ... lashing my tongue liked a whip on her nipples ... "HHHHMMMNNNNNNN ... HHHUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH ... AAAARRRRGGGHHHH ..."
Suddenly, Belinda unwrapped her legs and spread them wider ... she pulled herself off my tjrobbing cock and turned over onto her hands and kneels ... she turned back and called on me ... "DOGGIE ... FUCK me doggie ... my fav ... " she was panting hard and harsh ... wwwwwuuuuuuu ... doggie ... I liked that too ... I spread her ass cheeks ... I slapped her ass cheeks once ... twice ... three times ... "Fucking bitch ... you liked it from behind ... don't you ... you slut ..." as I slowly crammed my cock into her pussy from behind ... Belinda groaned, pushing her ass into my groin ... anxious for me to cream her cunt gooooooood ... I thrust and thrust and thrust ... then I stood up on the bed and forced her ass to arch higher ... she leaned flat on the mattress ... burying her head in the pillows ... and her boobs brushed against the sheet ... my hands rubbed roughly down her back ... and her ass ... as she backed her butt against me ... slowly I pulled my cock out and slammed back in ... again ... again ... again ... AGAIN ... AGAIN ... and AGAIN ... she moaned loudly... I slapped her ass cheek again and leaned my entire body weight onto her back ... and slid my hands under her and pinched her nipples as I slid my slippery cock in and out of her ... "wwwuuuuuuuu ... Jooooeeeeee ..." my impact fucking her pushed her forward until her head was going to bang onto the head board ... I slowed the pace for her to adjust herself ... on her elbows ... the she held onto the top of the head board and found more strength to fuck back on my cock ... I grabbed on her tits and slowly lifted her onto her feet ... then I shifted one hand below her knee and lifted her one leg up ... adjusting my cock and the angle of thrusting ... I began to fuck her from behind STANDING ... she kind of "crawled" on the wall as I rammed into her ... I released her breast and pressed her body flat against the wall ... I hoped nobody was next door as she was fucked with her fists hammering on the wall ... I rammed and pumped ... causing her breasts to bruSh against the roughness of the wall paper ... that seemed to excite Belinda more ... she cummed immediately ... cum gushing down my cocK ... "OOOOHHHH ... enough ... e ... nough ..." she began to beg me to stop ... "ENOUGH??? I thought you had eight months without a cock in your fucking tight little hole ..." I continued to thrust ram and pump ... "YES! ... but ... for ... for now ... e ... nuff ..." I could feel her leg on my hand weakening ... I too felt a surge building deep in my balls ... wallowing up ... tickling ... I slipped out of her flaming soared cunt and she slipped onto the bed ... "OOOHHH ... Joe ... but I want you to come too ..." she realized that my cock was still liked a lead pipe ... I turned her over and laid her flat on her back again ... locking my arms beneath her knees ... I rammed my cock into her again ... "AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH ..." Belinda cummmed once fucking more the moment my cock rammed into her cunt ... lifting her straightened legs higher ... I plowed my cock hard and fast in her snatch ... the ticklishness in my balls grew ... and spread ... I could feel my orgasm coming ... I rammed faster ... harder ... with more POWER!!! ... my toes curled tight ... my legs tensed ... and my butt clenched ... I felt my excitement ... orgasm ... built up to its highest peak ... and I FUCKING SHOT MY BLOODY LOAD INTO HER FUCKING DEPTH ... "HHHHUUUUUHHHHHH ..." both of us screamed out our orgasms together ... I pulled my cock out of her and jumped forward ... spraying the next load on her marvelous huge globes ... coating her hard nipples with my jism ... the third load landed on her chin and lips ... Belinda did not hide herself ... instead, she stuck out her tongue and caught the fouth spurt ... I leaned closer and dipped my spurting cock into her mouth ... she tightened her lips around my thickness and sucked out the remaining cum ... when her tongue swirled around my crown, licking up the cum ... I got excited and spurt another few thick loads ... it caught her by surprise and she coughed on my cock ... spitting some cum out onto my cock head ... I pulled him out of her mouth and saw his head coated with the pearly thick gloo ... Belinda pulled my cock back into her mouth and continued to hungrily suck on him ... licking him ... swallowing him ... another cock-cum-sucking-craze bitch, I thought ... my cock throbbed, sending yet another wave of pleasure through my rod, pumping yet another huge load of cum into her mouth ... lots of cum ... even I was surprised ... must be a mighty goooooood fuck ... my cock kept pulsating and throbbing, shooting great loads of cum ... and Belinda was lapping it all up, swallowing and sucking my cock as I was coming ... licking the cock head ... my orgasm was so forceful til my legs were shaking and weak ... I looked down in complete sex-ti-fuck-tion as Belinda finally slid her mouth off my cock ... she rubbed my cum-coated cock head across her lips ... smearing the cum all over her mouth and cheeks ... she had come on her face, and she smiled liked a little girl who had finally tasted her ice cream after a long wait ... "Thanks ... Joe ... Thank you ..." she continued to hold my cock around the base even when my orgasm began to fade ... liked she would not stop until she had milked every last drop of cum from me ... "ooh, I love that, I love the taste of your come! Thank you ... Joe ..." and she licked her lips ...
"Don't mention... the pleasure is mine ... " and I collapsed next to her ...

No comments: