Saturday, January 31, 2009

Young Janis

And now, back to Singapore. It doesn't give the action blow-by-blow as the previous authors did, but this guy really knows how to enjoy life!

---------------------------------------

Young Janis
By singaporeplayboy
Taken from here

Anyway, today had been a wonderful day. Millie called me early in the morning to let me know she has touched down in London. She woke me up just in time for work. Thank God for that! Because I just realized that I forgot to set my alarm clock again. Ever since I moved out despite my parent's protest, I have been late for work. I guess with my own pad, I could pretty much do everything I want. Hard drinking, hard partying and no more sneaking girls into my bedroom in the middle of the night and have to sneak them out before my parents wakes up. Of course, there will be set backs like silent alarm clocks. But I value my privacy and a whole load of freedom more.

During work, stupid Michelle tried to persuade me to give her a ride again. She really does not know how to take hints to save her life. I wouldn't mind so much if her next-cubicle-neighbor, Liz Goh came along for the ride. But I could see from her beaming facial expression, her boyfriend is coming to pick her up from work. Liz is really sweet looking with long hair, sweet smile with white pearl tiny teeth and a really really perky butt that will sway side to side when she walks and bounce when she hurries. I would love to grab those butts and make her sat astride on me one day. But Liz isn't my target yet. Which is why I have not been putting effort in her. She is only good for my runaway imagination when I am struck in the office during rainy days. Other than that, the forest is greener outside the glass door of my office.

I proceed to pick Janis from her workplace in Orchard. Young Janis is working at a boutique in Takashimaya. She is supposed to work full retail shift from 11am to 10pm however, I managed to persuade her to take time off to go with me. Not that its hard work persuading her, in fact, I merely dropped a hint and she came up with the suggestion.

I slowed down my car at the shopping centre's taxi stand and there she was, standing at the side of the road, almost overshadowed by a group of Japanese tourists that just came out of the entrance. She was dressed in a tiny halter red top and a short demin skirt. Really “lian-ish” to me, I normally date girls who are more mature in terms of age and looks, however, Janis has a fresh appeal that really attracted me.

I met her when I went over to her boutique and there I guess I pretty much charmed her with my words and got her to give me her number. Well, the rest is history.

Today is the 2nd time, I asked her out. The first time was just a brief lunch on a Sunday afternoon before I have to run as another date was waiting for me. She giggled non stop in my car as I drove to our destination. I guess she must be feeling nervous and excited and that makes me want to behave like an excited puppy also. Gosh! Its been years I have last behaved like a lust filled teenager.

After dinner at Fish & Co, I brought her to Wala Wala Bar. Before I knew it, she got herself drunk and was all over me. To avoid creating a scene, I have to actually carry her to my car!! Although she is small sized, she is really heavy!!

I wanted to send her back home but I didn't know where she lived and the dumb girl didn't bring her NRIC along. Urgh! No choice but to bring her to my place to stay for the night. The moment I unlocked my front door, Janis began to get onto me like she hasn't had sex for a long time.

We didn't even manage to reach my bedroom in time and settled it on my carpet the first time. And the second time....

Shortly after midnight, she fell asleep, curled up at the foot of my bed. While me still tossing and turning before I decided to make a good use of my time to blog here.

Looking now at her, stirring in her sleep. I think I might have something to do other than spending my time at the PC and sleeping.

This is going to be one long night.

No comments: