Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Office Colleague - Part 5

My Office Colleague - Part 5
By ssc
Taken from here

I love to shop with cute and big-breasted women. There is plenty to look at, sometimes you get extra discounts or bonuses if you are nice to them.

My busty colleague Vivian called me up one Saturday afternoon to ask if I can help her buy a router, because she heard that it is the in thing and everybody's surfing wirelessly on routers at home. I was lazing at home, recovering from the project that we have just completed and did not really have anything planned that day. When does she want it? Now? I don't mind rushing down to help her and score some points.

So I drove to Sim Lim Square where she is and called her on her mobile. She's in one of the shops looking for bargains. Now that is surprising. She usually need a lot of help with computers and she just is not interested in such stuff. She must be very bored. I found her stuck in one of the very crowded shops selling CDRs. Surrounded by men who are trying to squeeze past her, she is oblivious to them and is reading the fine print on a pack of discs. Squeeze is the word. Everyone is packed tight as sardines in a can, and squeezing is sometimes the only way to move. Some of them are sincerely trying to not rub against her backside as they shuffle past her, but she is giving very attractive freebies to bargain hunters who are not as shy. I saw a guy stopping for a while to look over her shoulder and down into her cleavage. She tried to lean forward to avoid contact with those behind her, but that is quite futile in a shop as crowded as this. I smirked and thought to myself that I will be very happy to get so close to a chio bu like her if I were just another shopper.

I called her name and she smiled brightly at me. Dropping what she was looking at, she squeezed her way out, her twin peaks clearing the way before her. Guys took care to avoid coming into accidental contact with them, fearing to be labelled as perverts and molesters. So would I, if I were seeing her the first time. Her confident demeanour, cute face and her 34Ds on a slight frame tend to overawe people who see her for the first time. She practically hopped up to me, her twin milk bags swaying quite a bit. I tried very hard not to look down into her open cleavage and tried my best to talk to her instead of to her breasts.

We chatted as we made our way to my favourite shops to find her a suitable router. She was in a white Guess polo-tee which was a bit see-thru and her red bra was very visible. Her denim mini-skirt was shorter than anything she would wear to work, and showed off her long legs very well. She was much more girlish and feminine today than when in the office. Something about her is different today, she is a very good mood. Must be the weekend. She is a lot more attractive than the models who are sometimes employed to sell products, and needless to say attracted a lot of attention wherever she went. My balls swelled with pride as she walked beside me. My cock was swelling with every bounce of her boobs, and they seem to be bouncing a lot more than usual. I think her lace bra is a lot softer than what she usually wear to work.

Her cleavage proved a great help in bargaining down the price. Which male salesperson could resist her smiles, friendly tones, her tendency to touch your arm from time to time as she talks to you, her open cleavage showing her milky white breasts and just a little bit of her red bra? I took the opportunity to buy some other components that I had wanted to, and got a bit more of a discount as well. The shopkeeper knew me and this was the first time I had ever shopped at his place with a girl, and what a stunning girl she is! He was clearly envious of me, especially after looking at her displayed mammaries.

"So you know how to set it up?" I asked her when we are done shopping.

"I was hoping you can help me. You know me lah... I'm not very good with hardware."

"Can, but today I busy." I lied. I have plotted a way to get into her house again, and a chance for us to get to know each other better. "Tomorrow morning can? I meeting a friend later."

"Still have to wait until tomorrow morning! Ok lah. Come earlier! I make breakfast for you.

"Wah so good! After that we go swimming ok? You swim in the morning only right?"

"Orrr... You plotted everything nicely already har? Ok lor, come for a swim. I will lend you my towel."

I fantasized about her lending me her wet towel after having wiped her naked body with it, and then I wipe it all over myself. But this is not the kind of thing to tell her now. This kind of opportunity must not be wasted! Her mini-skirt and see-thru top is very tempting and I suggested that we walk around for a while as I still have half an hour before I need to go off. We somehow ended in a lingerie shop nearby.

"So you gonna show me your g-string bikini?" I asked her.

"Why, you will show me your erec... i mean reaction is it?" She blushed furiously over her slip of tongue.

"Show you also can."

"But I don't have leh, I only have normal bikini."

I offered to buy her a set, but she has no idea where to get them. My cock was throbbing at her willingness to show me. I bought her a new bra and g-string instead. Both were very see-thru and the bra would do nothing to hold up her heavy breasts, and very little to cover them. The girl in the shop told her as much. I can't wait until tomorrow morning to see her in them. If I play my cards right, I can get a very good deal for the lingerie I'm buying her.

We parted company when the half hour is up. I do have my script to follow. I think it will be hard for me to sleep tonight.

No comments: