Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Office Colleague - Part 8

My Office Colleague - Part 8
By ssc
Taken from here

Waiting for the lift, I looked at my colleague Vivian, the sparkle in her eyes told me that she enjoyed the underwater play in her pool and was probably as aroused as I was. Every now and then she had to stifle a giggle and was breathless from trying not to giggle like a dizzy schoolgirl.

I was wrapped only in a towel she has lent me, my hardon in my trunks not having subsided at all. That would have been very unsighly if seen by her neighbours. She was in a white string bikini that left little to the imagination, but now wrapped inside her white bathrobe. The cleavage was slightly open, she had not really bothered to tie it on properly. Her very fair-skinned 34D breasts were showing, porcelain white, almost as white as her bathrobe. We somehow made it back to her apartment without me tearing her bathrobe off and raping her along the way. She told me to wash up first and we can watch our DVD later. I had brought along a DVD of a blockbuster as an excuse for me to stay on. In the privacy of her condo, we might be able to bring this to the next level.

I unwrapped my towel and followed her to her room. While she was walking in front of me, I took the opportunity to adjust my trunks. Pulling it a little lower, the tip of my erection showed above the waistband. That made it even more uncomfortable as the waistband was now pressing directly on the most sensitive part of my penis, but I know she will like what she see. She stepped into the bedroom toilet and got ready to close the door behind her. I asked her not to close the door, that I wanted to see her shower. She bit her lower lip, pondering her decision and looked down, froze and widened her eyes, then quickly looked back up at me. I pretended not to have noticed that she saw and continued pleading with her. Ok, she said. I knew that would help.

She gave a naughty look and took her hand from the door. The water fell on her breasts, she rubbed them monetarily and turned off the water. Taking her shower foam, she poured some on her palm and rubbed it to a lather which she started putting on her neck, shoulders, then her breasts. She knew that the main attraction was her breasts and she did not bother with the rest of her body. Seeing all that foam on her breasts was like a wet dream come true, except that she was still wearing her bikini.

"Hey you need to remove that, otherwise how to wash? You don't want chlorine to still be all over your bikini line do you? Not good for the skin." I suggested.

"Turn around." She instructed me.

I turned sideways and she turned the other way so that she had her back to me again. I took the opportunity to release more of my hardon so that the pressure was not on my sensitive tip but lower down. What a relief, the pressure was killing me! Fortunately I had adjusted, because the sight of her untying the knot at the back of her neck was so erotic my erection started throbbing. She then turned back slowly to look at me, one arm across her breasts to hold the cups in place, the other still holding onto the strings. She looked into my lust-filled eyes for a monent and broke into another schoolgirlish giggle, dropping the string and covering her mouth. She shifted her gaze to my little brother instead, standing proud and eager, looking back at her with its peehole like an eye. She managed to uncover her mouth and use that free hand to pull on the string across her back. Again, my cock throbbed as the strings slid down her smooth back, like a present being unwrapped and the contents soon to be seen.

She turned on the shower, the spray landing on her breasts again. She winced and turned it down, adjusting the thermostat so that it was not so hot. The water must have been heated up while she was doing her striptease. Testing and adjusting the water with one hand, she soon got tired of holding up her forearm at chest level. She tried to change hand, putting her free hand across her breasts and freeing up the other. Her cups shifted a little and I could almost see the brown patch at her nipple! She covered up properly, making the most of her slender forearm to cover her big tits, then tugged at the bikini top. It slid down a little, then dropped to the floor. What a turn-on! Now she's totally bare on top!

There was now a trace of fear and doubt on her face. The sight of my animalistic lust written all over my face must have scared her. I tried to compose myself, controlling the fire that was now raging through my body. I looked away for a while and tried to control my ragged breathing. I looked down and saw that my peehole was now leaking clear precum. I tried to wipe it off with one finger and to wipe it on my trunks. I cleared my throat. When I looked at her again, fascination has replaced that fear.

"Go on, wash yourself." I told her. "Don't mind me, I just want to watch."

She started rubbing her tits again, washing away the foam under the shower. The sight of her palming her own melons, seeing them change shape as she press on them, her skin glistening with the wetness, it was a beautiful sight. She washed first the nipple under her palm, then passing her free hand under the covering forearm to wash her other nipple. The foam now all washed away, she covered one breast with her free hand and shifted the other hand onto the other. Now she was cupping one D cup in each of her tiny palms, leaving lots of succulent flesh still uncovered.

Was she finally going to show me her nipples?

"Ok, show's over! Go wash up in the other toilet!" She announced.

She tried to close the door with one elbow, but it was awkward to be holding onto your breast with one hand and flapping the elbow of the same arm to push on the door! She use her foot to push it shut instead. I didn't want to push her yet, so I walked away disappointed to wash up alone in the other toilet. I did not rub myself any more than is necessary, wanting to save my cum for her. I need to keep my erection stiff to motivate her. She must have been cock-hungry for months!

I wore back my clothes and went back to her room to wait for her. The toilet door opened and she stepped out with her towel wrapped around her. Tucked into her breasts at one end, the towel barely stretch far enough to cover her pubic area. She had to press it down to keep from letting me see her pubic hair. The embarrassed look on her face was priceless as she walked past me to reach her wardrobe. I could see the bottom of her buttcheeks exposed. She squatted down at her wardrobe to deprive me of my view and took out a pink panty and a yellow tee. No bra, no shorts, a good sign that more good things were to follow. She slipped the tee over her neck and shoulders and pulled down the towel, then stretched the tee over her breasts. Standing up and tying the towel around her waist, she stepped into the panty and pulled it up, dropping the towel at the last moment and I caught a look at her bare butt just before she pulled her panty all the way up.

"You ah! Cannot even let a girl have some privacy to dress!" She scolded me.

Now facing me, I looked down and could not see the blackness behind her pink panty. Did she shave? Her nipples were prominent on the yellow tee. One of those stretchy mini tees by Giordano or some other cheap brand, I think. The shape of her nipples were almost as clear as if she was topless.

"Do you usually dress like this when alone at home?" I could not help asking.

"I usually wear an old school tee, the material is not usually so thin. It's so utterly obscene now! You lah! I just anyhow grab something to wear."

Just then the doorbell.

"Oh no I forgot the tenant is coming today!" She exclaimed.

"What tenant?"

"This condo so expensive I one person how to rent all by myself? I used to share with someone but she moved out last month and I need someone else to share with me. Another girl is coming today to take a look but I totally forgot. Oh no oh no. You have to leave now."

"Now? Can't I stay and wait until she has finished looking?" I really did not want to leave when we are making so much progress! I am so close to cupping her breasts with my own 2 hands!

"No I don't want you scaring her away. Go now, I contact you this afternoon."

But this afternoon I need to work on something. Had to finish it before Monday, so I will have to continue another day. She slipped on her bra and shorts before opening the door, to be sure she also does not scare the girl away. Quite a sweet looking B cupper was at the door. Though nowhere near as big as Vivian, she does look quite pretty. Well I hope she decide to take share the apartment.

Instead of taking the lift, I went to the staircase where the security camera could not see me. I had to cum before I can drive home safely. With the image of her cupping her breasts in the shower still fresh in my mind, I released my load very quickly. I shot it all over the stair landing. It feels good to know that the semen is so near her apartment, only a wall away from her.

The best thing about having her as a colleague is that I can get to see her again during the workweek. I can hardly wait.

No comments: