Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pizzaboy !

By Angie.

Let me start off with an adventure some time ago..i promise to tell all the good ones...so one by one k? patience... :-)

This one happened during a day home alone...last year, my parents were overseas alot (visiting my mum's family in Japan) so I got plenty of opportunities to get abit nauti being all alone at home. At times my cousin Keiko (a hot mama- something i know u nauti guys call a MILF) spends time over and shes kinda like a nice cousin-best friend-soul sister kinda girl :-)

Oh, yes..i didnt mention..she's spent most of her life in japan so u get the drift. VERY open minded sort of woman but has a Malaysian husband whom she separated with. Shes from my mum's side (mum is half japanese...dont ask me how many %..its complicated). A guy fren once told me im 75% chinese 25% japanese...so ha...thats percentages for u then.

Anyway...back to the real adventure....It was sat morning coming to lunchtime. Didnt eat anything since fri nite (i skip dinner at times) and was a nite of heavy partying to woke up from bed with the sunlight shining on me through the window at 11am. Nice morning...hmmm..im thinking...and quiet...and best of all...im all alone! parents off for the day back only in evening coz they were attending some relatives function in another part of KL. So i climbed out of bed, feeling hungry (didnt eat since 5pm the day before)...and decided to shower first. Stripped off my panties and t shirt and stepped into the bathroom. Mmmm...long, nice shower. Thinking...what to eat. How about home delivery...am too lazy to go out since its kinda hot and sunny out there. So i finish the shower, wrap a towel around me and loook thru my phone list...domino, pizza hut, mc donald..hmmm...decide on domino.

Call them up. Polite service. order up some food. I know ill prob eat 2 slices only but the rest for my younger bro n his friends if they drop by. then i towel myself dry....suddenly...very nauti thought comes to mind....Im alone! How about some fun!! hehehe....

My cousin did tell me some nauti tricks she been playing when alone at home, so i decide to try something new. Hmmm...pizza delivery guy is a guy after all..lets try to give him a nice surpise! who knows, maybe good memories so next time i get a free meal :-))

I slip on a sexy white chemise. Its like a short nightie but very pretty. Thin straps, low cut in front and ends nearly at the top of my legs. Abit short, i know, but hmmm...then only got abit of extra 'kick' ma. Look at myself in the mirror...Oh no! too transparent. Cant just wear this without my innerwear. Its day time and a bright day, one look and can see my boobs n nipples jutting out and also my little patch down there. Though I love the look, but i prefer to tease abit, not show all ma...morover, am a lil worried too...coz im all alone n dont want to turn a guy into a wild animal, right?

So i decide on some innerwear. Choose a nice bright turqouise bra and panty set. (turqouise color is abit like green but not dull). Put on the bra and panty. The panty is really very tiny...but enough to cover the important parts :-) then wear my white chemise on top. Look again in the mirror...nice...my innerwear is quite visible and Im decent enough. Decide to let my hair down, coz its not long...slightly above shoulder length. My haircut style is sharp and symmetrical...abit like VJ denise, abit like Aeon Flux style. But slightly longer. I love nice sharp lines for my straight hairdo. Think to myself...light makeup will work best. Eyeshadow is a must, for that sultry look. So i put on turquoise eyeshadow (abit like those MAS stewardess eyeshadow color) and powder my cheeks lightly. No lipstick, just run my pink lipgloss over the lips for moisture and some light color. Hmmm...i look great, if i say so myself!! Look like a girl, home alone, wearing a comfortable chemise-nightie type slip since im home. Splash on abit of Paris Hilton fragrance for fresh scent...turn around n examine myself in the mirror...admire my long legs and body...Ding Dong! Wow...doorbell ring so fast! They really keep to their 20 minute rule man.

I go downstairs...doorbell ring again 2nd time..haiya! patience man...the wait is gonna be well worth it. Peek out the curtain see a man on motorbike. I press the autogate switch to open the door. Mr 'smarty pants' decides to leave his bike outside and walk in with the delivery...maybe he thinks this is a real quick stop. I open the front door. Flash him a nice, sweet smile. "Wah..so fast..." I hear myself saying. The pizza boy is abit surprised of course! Its a late 20s, early 30s Malay guy, actually can hardly call him a boy since he's at least 5-10 years older than me. About my height, but very dark and tanned skin. Wears sunglasses. He so fast take off his sunglasses and quickly return my smile with a wide grin, and greeted me politely. "Good morning miss Angie...this is your dominos delivery..." he says with his voice slightly shaky...can read his slight surprise mixed with nervousness. He try to hand me everything at once. Im tickled..coz he obviously cant speak english too well, but as usual, if i start the conversation in english, most guys will try their very best to cope. I told him, to help me put in down on the table. I took a few steps back, and he stepped out of his shoes and inside to obey my request. Of course, all the while, he had a silly grin on his face, and his eyes were scanning up and down my body. Hmm...i normally dont like being scanned and stared at, but since this was abit of a 'show' and my lil nauti treat, i didnt mind. After all, i buy alot of nice, expensive and high quality innerwear...very good bras and panties which are so so pretty and nice, its a pity if i keep having to keep them hidden under clothing right? So the semi transparent chemise slip worked wonders :-))

He told me the amount i should pay, and I told him ill go get it. asked him to sit and wait on the sofa, but he politely stood. I walked up the stairs. His eyes of course, followed my every move. A mix of pleasant surprise, happiness and hamsap look. I got my purse and came down. Stood in front of him, starting digging for the right amount. Asked him to have a sit first. He obliged this time. I asked if he was in a hurry, he said No problem, Miss...takes your time (abit broken english) while still grinning abit. I asked if he'd like a cold drink since its so hot. He said, Ok. So i gave him the money, and 'accidently' dropped a coin on the floor. I quickly bend down right opposite him to pick it up. My slip opens up abit at the front, giving him a good visibility at my chest and turquoise bra. He of course is pleasantly surprised. Hand him the money and ask him what he want to drink. He says anything. I joke with him that I dont have water called Anything. So i walk to the kitchen area, open the fridge and ask him what he want. To my surprise, the mischievious guy this time follows me to the fridge and stands behind. I open the fridge door and ask what he want. 'Wah, peti sejuk besar' he says. He tells me a can of coke will do. I notice of the many drinks inside, the coke is right at the bottom, so i straigten and close my legs together, and bend down slightly to reach for it.

I know the effect this creates :-)) the bottom back part of my white slip of course, rides up and I know abit of my butt is now exposed to him. Of course, my butts wrapped in tiny panties so no indecent exposure. Just a lil peak at the sweet turqoiuse. Then i turn around, hand it to him. I hear a small gasp for breath from him...Hehe! The poor boy cant breathe normally!! He thanks me and I promptly walk out to show him the door. He of course walks slowly and unwillingly. Sad to go, maybe? I flash him a 'come f**k me smile' but say Ok, thank u very much and open the front door. He says, to my slight surprise, 'Wah..miss angie..ur house very nice..big...nice" He he...while staring at my boobs again. Wonder for a moment if hes talking about my house since i dont think his mind is on the house much. He tries to delay his exit. Makes more small talk about the day, how I am etc etc etc. Commends me too...says Im a very pretty lady. haha. Then, reluctantly, he exits and walks out to his bike. I was about to close the door, when he runs back. Wonder what he wants now. He says to me..if i wanna order dominos again, can call him straight. he offers to give me his handphone number which i politely accept. I ask him, ada discount tak next time?? He says Yes, Yes..for you sure lah :-)) there u go again...men being men. He scribbles his number on a small paper and hands to me. All the while, keep on stealing looks at me. Cant blame him actually. There i am, a fair looking chinese girl, standing there in just a white semi see thru slip with turqoiuse bra and panties showing quite obviously under. He goes away...tho slowly. I close the door, close the auto gate..and laugh to myself :-)) what a nice time. Oh, im such a tease arent i? Thought i should do more, but nevermind...next time maybe. This is good enough for a nice laugh.

Sorry for yakking and for the long story...havent been writing some time, so bear with me. Promise next time will keep it shorter k? tata...

No comments: