Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Office Colleague - Part 12

My Office Colleague - Part 12
By ssc
Taken from here

After a few gropes of my chio colleague Vivian's 34Ds in the morning, I discovered that she's letting me have another go at her in the evening. Am I free to send her home to get changed? Of course I can make time for that!

The truth is that I have tons of work to clear after I'm back in office, but I will come back on Sunday to finish up. Vivian will be at home overseeing her co-tenant's housemoving on Sunday and I will have that day free anyway. How can I miss a chance to send her home? She is already not too happy that I was busy in the afternoon and could not meet her as promised. Damnit, she's starting to behave like a girlfriend already, isn't she? Too early to know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

She has a change of plans and need to rush home to get changed, can I give her a lift? Sure, what's the hurry? Tell me later? Whatever. We met at the multi-storey carpark where I parked my car and found her already there waiting for me.

"Hey what's the rush? And how come must change your clothes?" I asked her as we strode to the car.

"Aiya I supposed to go for a school reunion tonight, but suddenly my colleagues all going for a wake and I have to follow also. Look at what I'm wearing, like this how to go for a wake?"

She was in her brown skirt suit with a white blouse. Looks ok to me. Wait, she is wearing a red bra inside, and the red can be seen through her white blouse. I laughed.

"Don't laugh ok! I kena suan already and you still make me angry!" She fumed and pinched my arm.

"What? Who suan you? Your colleague ah?"

"Yah! That stupid woman, say I disrespectful to the dead if I wear red! I meeting my friends, how I know suddenly another colleague's dunno who pass away and all of us have to go for the wake. If I know I today wear a black bra already!"

"Don't angry lah, she must be jealous of your assets. Otherwise why she look at your bra?"

"Yah lor. She always poke fun at me for being so big."

"So now we going home so you can change to black bra ah? Might as well just take out the red one and don't wear, save the trouble no need go home first."

"Wei! Don't anyhow say things ok! Now is seventh month, I better be careful when I go funeral, cannot anyhow don't wear bra. Wait end up attract something unclean then I got problem!"

We got into my car and drove off, traffic is heavy at this time and we might be delayed. I could not help admiring the shape of her breasts with the seat belt between them. My hand roamed over to her chest when we came to a stop. After a few squeezed of her breasts through the hard cups of her pushup bra, I tried to open up her blouse but she won't let me. Too many cars around, all crawling like tortises. Maybe I will have better luck with another approach.

"Why not next time leave a few bras in my car, anytime want to change colour can change?" I suggested.

"Yah! You remind me, still owe me one brown bra, if you bring it today I no need rush home liao!"

"Since need to be so rush, why not you remove your bra now, later go home will be faster."

She stared at me skeptically. "Now? In your car?"

"Why not? You don't need to unbutton, just slide down the straps and pull it out, like last time in the lift, who can see?"

The whole idea is that she does not like to be unbuttoned because someone from outside might look in and see her bare skin. If she is bare underneath, it is less obvious, and I can still have my fun.

She punched me on my arm for reminding her about how she nearly did not make it in time when she stripped in the lift. She looked around to check that no cars are near enough that she can see the people inside. She reached behind to unfasten her bra. The seat belt got in the way and she released it. Bending down, she tried to keep her body low as she slid the bra straps down along her arms.

"Shit. It's stuck. I cannot pull it out lah, the sleeves too tight!" She complained.

Looks like the reason why she could slide the bra out so easily before my trip was because she was wearing a sleeveless top that day. The sleeves of the office blouse she is wearing today had close-fitting sleeves that D cups cannot possibly fit through. She had difficulty getting even the straps through. Now she has both straps halfway down her upper arms and the cups down below her breasts, her nipples making nice bumps on her blouse. I could see the dark summit of her twin mountains under her white blouse, like a cloud masking some feature on the ground.

I stopped her when she tried to pull the bra back on. I had to play with those unsupported breasts and squeeze her nipples! Putting my hand on that papaya, I squeezed it gently and lifted it, feeling its weight. I nearly collided with the car in front of me. I tried to pay attention to the road while weighing her breast with my hand. I had always wanted to feel how heavy they are! They moved more freely than when she was in her white bikini and I was putting sunblock on her. She was nonchalant about my groping and started stroking my cock through my pants.

"What are we going to do tomorrow?" She asked idly.

Talk about stress and thinking under pressure! But I have everything planned out already and I suggested that we go out for a while during the day, then buy dinner home and watch that DVD we had wanted to the previous weekend. We made plans to go rollerblading at East Coast Park tomorrow. The two of us love to exercise and usually go swimming and workout in the gym. We wanted to try something else, and the list of fun things to try included blading, canoeing, treking through a forest and rock-climbing. I don't know how she is going to climb with those melons of hers, she might have difficulty holding onto the rock in front of her, though of course I did not say that. These sports should all be more fun with her around. I must try to convince her to do some of these without a bra. These are low-impact sports that she can safely do without a bra, not like basketball or jogging which could strain her breasts. See how concerned I am for her!

Her blouse was starting to get crumpled at the chest because of my squeezing. Ok, try to be gentle with her, don't frighten her off, I reminded myself. I stroked and pinched her nipples gently through her blouse. This is the first time she is letting me play with her nipples! The last time I came into contact with them was when she pressed them into my chest at the airport, and before that she did not even let me touch them under her bikini. And now I am squeezing them through the thin material of her office blouse! I continued to flick and pinch her nipples with my thumb and forefinger, taking turns to play with them. I could feel her nipples getting longer and harder.

She pressed her shoulders into the backrest, her hands gripping the seat beside her bum. She was no longer as cool and unconcerned about my attack on her 3-4-Delta-left and 3-4-Delta-right. She stared blankly ahead, her lips now partially opened. I'm hearing soft moans! My chio and busty colleague moaning from my touch! My cock throbbed. She squirmed on her seat.

No comments: