Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hello - Angie

Let's read a hot girl's blog for a change. This writer is from across the border, but the local flavour is still very much there. Besides, she was inspired by 2 of our local bloggers.

----------------------------------
Taken from Angie's Exciting Adventures.


Hello everyone!

This is my first entry into the blogpage, so im a little nervous. If anyone's visiting, do enjoy the read and post your thoughts..i'd love to have them all. I currently attend Secondary 5 in a KL school.

Im inspired by the writings of Jenny from Singapore and Jaime who are both really daring girls...going out exposing themselves and having fun! Im sure i will try some of the stuff out myself and tell u more about it.

I really like to tease guys, and am just having good fun discovering myself, and the effect im beginning to have on guys of all ages and races. It started when i was 13 (some years ago) when i noticed my curves getting more defined, breasts growing and becoming really shapely and my body becoming really womanly. Since then, alot of guys have shown interest in me, at the very least by staring at me or talking real nice 2 me. Its great being a woman!

Now that Im 18 going on 19, and in my final secondary school year, I better have fun while i can and enjoy every moment. Im a little older than most Form 5 girls coz i was from Senior Mid 3 class and (ahem) i didnt complete my SPM last year and my parents asked me to repeat it. Sigh...too playful for my own good i guess.

I really think i have a talent in writing, ppl have told me so, and i hope my writings are ok over here. So, hope all you people visiting will have some fun reading about me and my life, and, who knows, if you run into me in KL, you could also tell me all about it! haha..i hope i have 1 or 2 fans..Lols!!

No comments: